The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleboy82000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2013, 11:38 AM

muscleboy82000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muscleboy82000 Send a message via AIM to muscleboy82000 Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboy82000
MassX Bothers Blog - Entry #1

MassX Bothers Blog

I loved the stories by Max Mann on MassX and thought it had a number of interesting topics to be covered and growth to be written about. With lots of people blogging, I thought it would make an excellent concept and allow for posting shorter and more frequent entries. Hope everyone enjoys this. Feedback, suggestions and comments are welcomed.

Blog #1 (Brad)

If anyone would have told me that I would love the new direction my life has taken, I would have told them that they were fucking nuts. But oh, how I love now being a massive MassX muscle hunk that enjoys hours and hours of fucking and being fucked by fellow MassX hunks. Especially, when the hunk the stud plowing my man pussy is no other than my twin brother. We both decided that since we are having such fun and some great adventures that we should share our adventure in the World of MassX and decided to start blogging. So here you go and we hope you all enjoy reading about our lives and as we are living it.

Boy, what a change life has brought to my twin brother Rob and I over the last few days. First, my name is Brad and we are 18 years old and seniors in high school. We live in the rural farm belt in the Midwest on a 300 plus acre farm that has been in our family for generations. We work the farm with our parents between school and everything else that normal teenagers do. Farming is a hard life and has been financially difficult over the last couple of years. Cost of supplies and fuel constantly going up and crop prices going down which lead to a series of events that have changed our lives for the better.

Recently, we noticed our parents being very stressed out but everything came to a head after dinner a couple nights ago. Dad and Mom began to explain that it looks like we may be losing the farm because of the money we owed the bank and other creditors. My brother and I were in shock as we talked about different options. Dad said that our regional sales rep from MegaConglomera, the company we purchase most of the farms equipment and supplies from, had suggested an interesting way of paying off all of our debts plus make enough money that we never would have to worry about losing the farm again. Dad explained about how MegaConglomera had a division call MassX and was looking for distributors in the area and the rep suggested this as a possibility. We talked for a long time about the opportunity. Rob and I had both heard of MassX and seen the videos and see the infomercial about the product and how it grows normal men into huge muscle men. The whole MassX brand was just taking off with sports teams, TV and movies, and even a cable channel.

Mom said that they were talked with the sales rep, Dan, for a long time about various options and he suggested the opportunity of becoming a MassX distributor. The issue was that to become a distributor, that someone needed to ?joined? the MassX family. Mom said that they wanted to discuss how we felt and if we might be something that was of interest to us.

Rob asked if it would even work on us and Dad said yes because he has already taken the blood test and it so it would work on us too. We talked most of the evening about how it would change our lives, how people might think differently about it, and basically the good, bad, and ugly of what might happen. Mom said that this was a big decision for the entire family, so let?s sleep on it and we can talk tomorrow when you guys get home from school.

Rob and I stayed up late talking about this and how it would change our lives. We both knew how MassX changed you, beyond just the physical growth as we read on the internet about the sexual changes. I did not have any problems with that because I already knew I was gay and the ideal of being a MassX stud was exciting. What gay male would not want a hyper muscular body that was built for sex! Rob was straight-as-a-arrow but wanted to do whatever was needed to save the family farm. So that Wednesday night was our last night sleeping as a ?normal?.

Thursday dragged as I thought about what the discussion was going to be like after dinner and what was about to occur. So after school, we heading home and did our normal chores around the farm before Mom called us in for dinner. She fixed all of our favorites and as we ate, we began discussing the MassX program. Mom started off the discussion that she knew what they were asking of us and we should not feel any pressure. I told them that I was all for it and Dad began to laugh and said that he thought I would be all for this. I asked why and he said that both of them knew I was gay and were just waiting from me to come out. Rob spoke up and said that he was excited about becoming an MassX guy. Dad looked at Rob and said that he did not have to do this that they only needed one of us to do it and he quested Rob to make sure he knew what we were getting involved in. We both laughed and said yes. We talked to about it most of last night, search the internet, read the material the regional sales rep left, and knew exactly what MassX was and how we would be changed. Rob asked Dad if he was joining us and he said no. While the ideal of such a muscular body was interesting, he loved Mom too much. I asked Mom if she was ok with this and how we were not going to be like normal people and she said that as long as we were happy, she would be happy.

Rob then said that if we are going to do it, let?s get it going. Mom went into the kitchen and brought out two glasses with what looked like a protein shake and sat it in front of us. Dad said that the regional sales rep asked that we video tape our growth and had the camera set up in the living room. We all walked into the living room as Dad started the camera. As we reached for them, Mom came over and gave us one last hug as a ?normal?. I looked at Rob and said ?Bottoms Up? and we drank them down.

It had a great spicy tasted and I wanted more as I tried to get the last out of the glass. We talked for a few minutes until I started to feel sweaty and tightness in my stomach. Before I could say anything, Brad said he felt a little uncomfortable, like mild stomach pains and his clothes were getting tight and then Mom said that it is started to happen. Over the next thirty minutes we grew and grew and grew into two muscle studs that made professional bodybuilders look like wimps. It is hard to remember a lot about the growth but what I do was awesome. I remember my tee shirt and jeans getting so tight on me that I was able to rip out of them by just flexing my muscles. I thought that I would have been embarrassed when my boxers were torn away but I enjoyed showing off. That was something new for me as I was not that much of a showoff before, especially about my body. When we were finished growing, Brad and I hugged each other and I felt something that I never felt towards him, it was strong, masculine, and sexual. Mom and Dad came over and hugged us both and thanked us again for doing this for the family. Mom began laughing and said that they last time she saw us naked we were little and nothing like what was standing in front of her. After some laughing and us turning a little red, because of the thought of being naked in front of your parents, Mom said that they had some MassX clothes for us up in our rooms and we should go put something on.

We went upstarts and laying on each of our beds were piles of new clothes, mainly tee?s, muscle shirts, shorts, and underwear. Rob called me into his room and I walked in and saw he was posing in front of a mirror. After watching him for a few minutes, I felt the urge for sex and there was one sexy MassX stud in front of me. I walked over and became running my hands all over his massive muscles and to my surprise, he spun around and began kissing me with the force and passion that only a MassX stud can provide. We lost ourselves in pure muscle lust and sex. We finally stopped our session when Dad came into the room and asked if we were finished because Mom was tired of the screaming and noise from the sex we have been having for the past hour and she wanted to serve dessert. We must had been a sight for Dad as we were covered in sweat and cum and Rob was laying on his back, with his legs resting on my traps and I was pounding his ass with my Massx cock.

Needless to say that life is definitely going to be different in our house. More entries to cum, LoL, and hoping that I can get Rob to blog too.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to muscleboy82000 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (June 12th, 2013), BB501s (June 20th, 2013), beachdude (June 12th, 2013), Big RR (June 12th, 2013), built_spill (June 20th, 2013), ClaudeMarkus (June 13th, 2013), dago12582 (June 12th, 2013), dickasauras (June 16th, 2013), lefortremi (June 13th, 2013), makurra (June 13th, 2013), Max Mann (June 13th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 12th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (June 12th, 2013), Neonando (June 21st, 2013), nnnrg (June 19th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (June 12th, 2013), Shelby (June 12th, 2013), Sothe (June 12th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 13th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (June 12th, 2013), xenon (June 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
A little weird that they grew and got naked in front of their mother, but that's a quibble. A great start! I loved the Mass X stories too.
  #3   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Why is it weird to be naked in front of your mother unless you are going for something sexual? Then it would be weird. Cool story.
  #4   Add to Sothe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:58 PM

Sothe is on a distinguished road
I loved the MassX Series. If someone wants to keep it goings....Awesome. I wish you luck living up to the original <3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options