The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 07:50 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
FFF: Draining The Muscled Dummy

SEE, I did not not follow through this time~ Don't worry, it may look like the end but I assure you things are about to get a lot more interesting after this part of the story. This part also contains muscle growth too. Yaaaaaaaay for delivering muscle growth inmyownterribleway! This is the third installment of the FFF story arc.

Click this to read the second part -> FFF: Dealing With The Muscled Dummy

FFF: Draining The Muscled Dummy

========================= March 29th, 2015 | 10:28AM =========================

I do not like walking around aimlessly. I do not like this heat wave. And I most certainly do not like surprises. Yet here I am, dealing with all three of those things. Well, regardless, I am to follow Trent's instructions if I intend to meet up with him. He has sent me on an errand of sorts, which I started at 9:00 AM precisely. I am to pick up packages he has already prepared from two different locations before finally meeting him at a third. So far I have obtained this large plastic container with a handle and a lid, yet I am not allowed to see what is inside. I have also obtained a bag with strings that I am supposed to carry on my back, and again, I cannot know of its contents. Did I mention I had to pay for both things? Well, I surely hope it was worth the 90 dollars. So now for the last location, which I have finally reached after 30 minutes of following these horrid directions. It appears to be a store filled with garments for warm weather. . . Thank goodness; walking around in a suit during a heat wave is most uncomfortable.

"Hi, come on over," a young woman waved me over to the front counter.

"I shall, but for what reason?" I approached the counter and looked at the young lady; she was wearing a shameless ensemble that I simply cannot approve of. There was far too much skin showing. Actually, I believe she forgot to wear a shirt today. Regardless, this is nothing new in regards to lower class fashion. . . At least from what I have seen during my stay in this world.

"Oh I just needed to get a closer look. Trent said to give this stuff to a fit tanned guy with 'amazing brown eyes' who looks like he'd be a stick in the mud. . . Now that I think about it. . . Those are really unique eyes. Are they real?" She squinted and backed up a bit, which made no sense if her goal was to examine my eyes carefully.

"They are not made of glass, if that is what you are asking." I looked around at the many choices of lowborn apparel, noticing they were all made of materials not commonly used for suits. The designs were ridiculous, as were the color choices. I suppose most poor people enjoy displaying their horrible taste in clothes and their lack of money. I already knew what was to come. . . Yet, with a sigh, I still asked my silly little question. "So what am I to do here?"

"Um, like, this is a clothes store sooo. . . You take this bag back in the changing room, you put your clothes in it. All of them. Then I hand you this other bag with what Trent wants you to wear. Oh and you give me 60 dollars first." She was asking me to strip down entirely – in public?!

"Miss! I must object to that request!"

"Um. Why? Is it too much money? Trent said you'd have enough. Soooo here!" She held the bag out and waved it about, giving me no choice but to take it. Unless, of course, I wanted to play the part of a fool who could not grasp simple concepts. I slid the money across the counter and went off to the changing stall towards the back of the establishment. If this is what Trent wants, I will do it. . . I will be done with him by tonight if things go according to plan. Nevertheless, I shall consider these his final wishes – which should always be honored.

========================= March 29th, 2015 | 10:40AM =========================

I had never taken my undergarments off in public, which was something I never thought I would actually have to do. It felt awfully strange and made me feel out of place. The clothing that I received happened to be a pair of white short pants with black lines in a grid-like pattern; for some reason it had a type of netting inside and drawstrings on the waist line. It was very 'breezy' and felt fine around my waist, but its practicality escaped me. Why not just wear a normal pair of shorts with undergarments? Ah, I get it, these must be a different type of workout shorts for men who have misplaced their undergarments. Although, I have mine with me so. . . I just do not exactly know what they are for yet. There were also black sandals, very comfortable ones at that. However, the shirt that goes with this ensemble seems to be missing.

"Miss, I believe you forgot the shirt for this outfit."

"No. It's a bathing suit. Damn Ciaran, what's taking you so long?" A familiar voice called out, almost causing me gasp; luckily I hung on to my composure. I could not let him see me in this nearly-naked state.

"T-Trent, hello. . . Is this all there is to wear then?"

"Yeah, I bet it looks good on you. I got you the one with that crissy crossy thing. Come on, let me see how it looks on you."

"I do not feel comfortable like this, may I have a shirt? I am. . . Indecent!" I remember Trent saw me in a similar state before. However, it was a very unsettling situation. Now that my body was larger, I felt more of a need to keep myself covered. Modesty is a very important trait, after all.

"Huh? Are you serious?"

"Yes. . ." He was going to give me a hard time, I assumed.

"Fine. . . Hold on. . ." I heard Trent's large feet carry him away from the changing stall, and then back again after a minute or so. It sounded like he was wearing suction cups on his feet as well, making a distinct noise. I was surprised I did not hear him coming the first time. He placed a shirt over the small opening above the door. I was even more surprised when he complied by giving me a shirt, too. "There, put that shirt on. Surfers wear it so I guess it's OK for beach junk."

I quickly put it on, though it initially seemed too small, yet the elastic material was light and comfortable. Thus I realized it was intended to be that way. I suppose it is much better than nothing, but it felt like a second skin to me. It was not uncomfortable, but it left very little to the imagination about what lay beneath it. . . And. . . I found that disturbing. I sighed and stepped out of the stall, almost falling backwards when I saw what awaited me.

Trent was only wearing what he referred to as a bathing suit. It was forest green with white stripes on the side. Along with brown sandals and a pair of darkened glasses resting upon his head. His body was smooth, and even more chiseled than I remember. He was about the same size as he was during his bulking phase, but now there was no additional bulk. All I knew was each of his muscles were beautifully defined; larger and more powerful than before. His body reminded me of all the famous statues featuring the male form. I could see why Trent enjoys pushing men to be at their best – he wants them all to do the male form some justice. Yet they all would never reach the level of masculinity that Trent has obtained. Next to him, I was feeling very inadequate to say the least.

"Hubba hubba!" He grinned at me, "Man, you're even hot with that shirt on. Look at how it clings to your bod."

"Thank you, Trent. You are looking rather marvelous yourself." I smiled back at him. He immediately flexed both of his arms and leaned forward, making his pectorals push together and forward. I could feel drool forming at the side of my mouth, but I wiped it away before my awkward bodily functions embarrassed me. "Your body is breathtaking. I have never seen the male body in this light before."

"Yep. My awesomeness just flows outta me." He paused, "I mean. . . Thanks Ciaran. You're awesome and hot too. . . And uh. . . Stuff."

"Those are words of praise coming from a man such as yourself. Where will you be taking me?"

Trent picked up the plastic container and handed me the bag with the strings. I struggled with the container to some degree, yet he held it at his side as if it were empty. "I thought the beach would be nice. But I gotta make a little change to our destination."

"Oh the beach? As in a lot of sand by the ocean?" I tapped my chin, racking my mind to find a mental image of such a place. "I have never been to an actual beach."

"Really? That's sad then." Trent frowned only for a moment before perking up again. "But that just means it'll be even more fun when I finally take you there. C'mon let's go!"

========================= March 29th, 2015 | 11:02AM =========================

I walked beside Trent and noticed we were receiving a lot of attention. I felt out-of-place; a spectacle. It should be quite obvious that unlike Trent, I do not like receiving attention. Trent was acting oddly whenever I glanced to the side, so that did not help put my mind at ease. He kept raising his right hand and moving it towards mine, but pulled back before he got too close. I could not help but smile when he finally got the courage to grab my hand on the twelfth try. I have felt his hand on my body before, but this was a different sensation. It felt kind of. . .Soothing? I could not really place any accurate description on the feeling. However, for some reason, I no longer cared about all the onlookers.

"Sorry it's taking long." Trent moved closer towards me as he walked. "I figured since you're all embarrassed and stuff about showing off. . . Well, I figured that you'd like to go to a more private part of the beach."

"Oh, I see, how considerate." Strangely considerate since this is Trent I am dealing with. He has not even cursed since I have met him today. He seems to be on his best behavior, which is impressive, but feels wrong all the same.

"See, we're here anyway." He set down the plastic container and pointed to a patch of grass and sandy mounds. "We’re gonna set up down there."

"We are setting up on these grainy bumps? They look rather uncomfortable." Instead of responding Trent picked up the plastic container and guided me over and through the soft and uneven terrain. The coarse grass kept tickling my lower legs as we passed on by. When we reached the other side, we were greeted with a breath-taking sight. It was a wide stretch of azure waters accompanied by soft rolling sounds of the ocean. Sprinkled throughout the ocean's surface were foamy hills and twinkling specks of light. The off-white sand which invaded my sandals was warm and soft – an unusual feeling that I happened to enjoy. I did not realize it right away, but Trent was staring at me instead of the view ahead of us. All I could do was mutter, "This is amazing."

"Glad you think so. I like the main part of the beach too, since I owe it to the world to show off this hot bod whenever I can. But a man needs some alone time, y'know? That's what this little secret spot is for! This is the first time I ever brought another guy with me. . . Uh, but now we gotta move closer to the water. It's nicer down there." Trent pulled me along, tugging me out of awe-induced stupor.

"I read of something like this in books, but I have never seen any pictures or seen it in person. I always imagined an ocean being like a pond. . . I feel rather silly now. Thanks for bring me here Trent. Really." I tried to stop smiling, but I simply could not.

"Nah, it's OK. I used to think a garden always had to be in a glass box until I moved out of my mom's richy-rich house." He stopped and opened the bag on his back, placing a large sheet on the ground and keeping it in place with his sandals and the large plastic container. I placed my bag and sandals on the other ends, since it seemed like the sensible thing to do.

"There aren't any lifeguards around here so don't go in without me, got it?" He pulled a tube out of his bag and opened it, squirting some white substance in his hand. . . That he. . . Spread on his body. . . It was a strange display, but I could not look away – his massive muscles bulging as he reached over to massage the substance into his skin. "Hey stud, come and do my back, would ya? I mean. . . Please help me out, Ciaran."

"A-alright." I agreed, mimicking the rubbing motion he had done. My goodness, even his broad back was a sight to behold up close. I savored the moments of being able to be this close to something so perfectly sculpted. I once found him to be a nonsensical braggart, but now it seemed his boasts were well-founded. Why am I so entranced by something as trivial as a half-breed's body? He is just a m- No, wait, he is a target. He is beneath me. I am saying that to myself, but it still does not sink in. . . When I reached his lower back, which is supposed to be the weakest part of one's back, I noticed that it still felt solid and strong. Does the lower back even contain muscles? Regardless, I had to be on my best behavior; a task that grew more and more difficult as the seconds passed. I am a gentleman, not some perverted beast."I am finished."

"Here, your turn." Trent spun around, grabbing the tube from my hand, rubbing his large hands all over my arms. He only had to use one hand per arm, reminding me how massive his entire body truly was. I did not make a fuss, and I knew he thought he was pushing his luck by this point. He seemed to enjoy being this physically close to me, though. The feeling was much different than when we worked out. "Are you sure you wanna wear that shirt? You're coppery already, but uh, if you get any tanner you'll look weird."

I see he was still set on seeing me without a shirt. I sighed and removed my shirt, humoring him. It seemed having him this close lowered his guard, so at least it served a purpose. "There. . . Um. . . Can you also apply that to my torso?"

"Fu-Freaking he-heck. . ." Trent stared for a few moments before finally getting to work. I was smaller than him, so I could not understand why he thought I was that impressive to look at. "You know how to tease a guy, Ciaran, I'll give you that."

"Excuse me?"

"You know I love muscles of all kinds, big, small, whatever. But look at your muscles. They're full and defined. . . They're even symmetrical. I don't think I've ever seen abs that perfect. You pack on muscle so easily too. I'm kinda jealous. Do you know how hard I'm trying to NOT pitch a tent right here?"

"So your interest in me is purely physical?" What does he mean by pitching a tent – is there supposed to be a canopy above us or something of the sort? I believe I remember reading about a phrase similar to that, but it meant something other than the literal definition.

". . . Uh. . . Hey! Hey now I didn't. . . Say that. . . I think!" Trent backed up and waved his hands in front of me, a spastic and useless gesture to try and make me pay attention. "Well you wanna know the truth?"

"Please. And Trent, I know you are suppressing your personality. If you are going to talk to me, do it as yourself. As uncouth as it is, it is painful to see you try so hard to maintain a charade such as this."

Trent let out a sigh of relief and sat down on the sheet, then he patted the spot next to him. I sat by him with no questions asked, and was mildly surprised when he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in closer. "Look, at first I thought you another rich asshole. Bustin' in to my place thinking he owns the joint, then wanted to join for whatever dumb fucking reason. Then like all those other prissy fucks, I thought you'd just wuss out. Saying shit like 'Oh it's too hard' or 'you expect me to lift that?' I was going to break you and make you wish you never came to me. But you made ME look like the asshole when you toughed it out. You put up with me for a month and gained, like, 20 pounds of solid meat. You're the first crazy manly bastard who had the balls to yell at me. Then you rubbed it in my face by asking me out. I only want to see you grow huge, if anyone deserves to pass me – the sexiest bastard on this planet – it's you. And I wanna make that happen. If we get closer for whatever fucking reason, then so-fucking-be it. I'd be happy to be with any buff guy at this point, even if he's a total shithead. Nobody wants to be alone, right? As far as guys go, you're alright in my book. Actually, fuck, you're more like a walking wet dream. Heh heh heh. . ."

". . . I see." I could sense that took a lot out of Trent. Even better, his defenses were gone. Completely. Perhaps I can just end this all now before I hear any more drivel fall from his lips. I moved closer to him, gently easing him back. He surprisingly went back with ease. I positioned myself close to him, my face just inches away from his. My hand was placed over his chest, ready to rip the powerful energy that drove his unrelenting and rambunctious personality.

"Huh, not what I expected you to do. . . You're just a cuddly little teddy bear, huh?" He laughed and wrapped his arms around me, distracting me a bit. "I guess you don't want to wind up alone either. . . But you're young so. . . I don't think you have to worry as much as me. Seriously though Ciaran, thanks. Believe it or not, that kind of shit is hard for me to say. Do you wanna know what makes being with you sound so fun?"

I shall humor him one last time, "I would like to know."

"I think you don't know a lot about the real world and shit. . . So when I show you what I like, you might like it too. I can take you to places that a lot of people have been, but it'd be totally new to you. It'd be like going on a super fancy vacation every single time. I kinda like how serious and mature you are too. I don't got my entire life together but. . . Having a guy like you around might help me out, y'know? You're a really good guy, Ciaran." I felt his lips push up against mine, just a swift motion with some applied pressure. Yet when he pulled away my lips still tingled. Now is the time Ciaran, do it. . . Just do it!

"Trent I. . . I am so-. . . Farewell." I clenched my hand and pulled away, watching as his body radiated with all sorts of different energies. The various colors of lights concentrated and flowed into my hands, rushing throughout my body. Changing me into a full-fledged demon at long last.

Trent's power coursed through me and overwhelmed my entire body – pushing it to its limits. My tissues could not contain his raw energies, so to keep from exploding to vapor, they grew, adding bone and tendon and muscle, stretching every fiber within each group. I gasped as I was thrown backwards onto my rear, watching in awe as my arm lengthened and thickened. It seemed the point of entry was growing first, while the rest slowly followed. I watched my arm grow grotesquely huge, to the point of it being hard to move it without also moving my chest. Which, by now, was also expanding. Rolling my shoulders became more difficult with each attempt as they broadened and thickened. I was frightened by the restriction, but the strength coursing through my body soon quashed any ounce of fear I had. I was in ecstasy.

I tried to look down at my stomach, but my chest had already ballooned to ridiculous proportions, blocking the view of my abdomen. I used my hand to probe my midsection, feeling the once finely defined cuts within my abdomen transform into deep chasms, while each square abdominal muscle felt larger and harder. Forcibly poking at them would have hurt my finger more than it hurt my abdomen. The obliques felt magnificent too, and the slight curve along my body indicated my torso had taken a distinct V-shape; a shape that most bodybuilders seemed to strive for. I spread my legs apart to make room for my growing thighs, or at this point, I should say grown thighs. They shredded my bathing suit, turning it into an inadequate loincloth. My bulging and overly-defined body was almost mostly exposed, yet for some reason I could care less. Hah, what a wonderful feeling!

At least I could see my legs and all their glory. Majestically chiseled works, perfectly symmetrical pillars, tasked with the job of holding my astounding muscular body upright and carrying it forward. Walking would prove difficult with these massive things, but I must say, the calves were looking great. Though my knees looked a tad bit silly, now that each had become a narrow point between two groups of muscles engorged with unbelievable strength. I stood up and gave my new arms and legs a few shakes, letting the blood flow through the newly grown fibers, watching the veins push up against my perfectly smooth and tan skin. I would be irresistible to potential mates. I would be unstoppable against rivals. Father would be honored to have something as marvelous as me be his son. I will be the demon to carry on the prestigious name of Delacroix. A name that is feared by most demons. . . But after I get through with them. . . They will all bow before the mighty Ciaran Delacroix.

========================= PART FOUR =========================
Click this to read the fourth part -> FFF: The Muscled Demon

Last edited by Rarity; January 20th, 2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: link to part 4 added(fixed)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (June 22nd, 2013), Anifanatic10 (June 21st, 2013), archer (June 23rd, 2013), Braun1 (June 22nd, 2013), convolution (June 21st, 2013), curinga (June 24th, 2013), Eliswansigurado (June 23rd, 2013), Hanugumo (June 21st, 2013), hardmuscl4life (June 22nd, 2013), HugestFuckGod (June 27th, 2013), hungreed (June 27th, 2013), I<3Muscles (June 28th, 2013), Jaekel (June 22nd, 2013), JeffXeno (June 27th, 2013), Kit Werecat (January 15th, 2014), LanceFan2001 (June 21st, 2013), Mdlftr (June 21st, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (June 21st, 2013), musclegrowthdm (June 21st, 2013), muscular (June 22nd, 2013), rododoro3 (June 22nd, 2013), SineOfSize (August 18th, 2013), sonic260 (January 15th, 2014), Terrylee Long (June 23rd, 2013), xboy (June 23rd, 2013), xenon (June 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 08:39 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
?? so I'm wondering what happened to Trent now that Ciaran has drained him? Has he dried up and blown away, metaphorically speaking?

Inquiring minds want to know!

#3   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 11:15 PM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
?? so I'm wondering what happened to Trent now that Ciaran has drained him? Has he dried up and blown away, metaphorically speaking?

We'll hear about that next time I bet. ^^
  #4   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 11:21 PM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Awwwr, Ciaran did it. Bet that Ciaran did that before his feelings could stop him, though I hope Trent will be alright and all. And at least wouldn't remember what just happened should he have survived that. I'd be quite horrible for him if he does.
  #5   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2013, 04:20 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
How I want this to end: Trent to be miraculously undrained. Somehow.

But Rarity, you always surprise me, and I love your surprises, so...
Post another one!
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2013, 10:46 AM

As stated in the very beginning of dis story. . . "Don't worry, it may look like the end but I assure you things are about to get a lot more interesting after this part of the story."

Though that's up for interpretation. uufufufufu
  #7   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2013, 02:30 AM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
Oh yeah! Saran did it!!! WOOOO HOOOOO! And he's like super demon or something now! Hell Yeah! (no pun intended)

Good job Rarity! Love it so far! Keep it up!
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2013, 12:32 PM

Well Ciaran is now technically the strongest demon for his little side-world/realm, but with that comes a bunch of responsibilities. I guess you could say he's like demon royalty now; whereas his father used to be the "king" prior to Ciaran's lil upgrade. And of course, he's going to have to deal with some very confusing stuff next segment. I haven't began typing it up yet because I am a horrible person and I would rather spend time with my boyfriend instead of writing stories.

I NEED TO REEVALUATE MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

I'll probably start soonish. I mean the outline is hurr, I just need to see where it takes me. I can't blind-type either like I usually do because Ciaran's speech patterns require some attention for me to actually write. badmovethere

Last edited by Rarity; June 25th, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
  #9   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2013, 03:10 PM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post

would be awesome if something happened somehow that upgraded Trent and made him superior to Ciaran.
Trent is an awesome character, if he was real enjoy knockin back a few beers with him
Might = Right
  #10   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2013, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big alpha brute View Post
would be awesome if something happened somehow that upgraded Trent and made him superior to Ciaran.
Trent is an awesome character, if he was real enjoy knockin back a few beers with him
If that's a guess, it's a good one. . . Buuuuuuut. . .
  #11   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2013, 01:03 AM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
If that's a guess, it's a good one. . . Buuuuuuut. . .
naw, now you can't do that.
need the follow up
Might = Right

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode