The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
FFF: The Muscled Demon

So. I finally finished this thing, just in case you totally forgot about this story or are new to it, here's chapter 1. If you missed the installment prior to this one, then here's chapter 3. As always, grammar corrections and any kind of criticism is welcomed because yes. This segment picks up where the prissy-now-enlarged-demon-boy left off, and continues to add drama since everybody loves drama. Especially facebook users.

FFF: The Muscled Demon

========================= March 29th, 2015 | 12:12PM =========================

I looked around to see that I was blasted far away from the blanket. I suppose my energy and Trent's energy repelled each other. I began descending from the euphoria that came from Trent's power. Something ached within me, in my chest cavity to be more specific. I suddenly realized that Trent was gone forever. With how tightly wound his vitality was to his entire being, I imagine he has been completely absorbed.

"My chest aches. . . Why does this pain linger?" I could only ask myself as I looked out over the ocean. "He is just a human. There are plenty of humans. As the strongest demon of this area, I should shrug it off and move on. I must return home and inform my fellow demons. . . My father will be elated to know that I have taken the family name Delacroix to new heights!"

Even after attempting to motivate myself, it did not work so well. I decided to gaze out over the ocean one last time before returning to where I belonged. I would most likely never see the ocean ever again. That is when I saw an unusually shaped object lying where the sand and ocean meets, waves gently washing over it.

I slowly walked over to the figure, but it was quite far away. As I approached I could feel my massive legs moving faster and faster. Then the sight of green on the lower segment of the figure caused me to sprint. It was him, albeit much smaller. He was breathing, so I was still tethered to him. Despite knowing there was a small roadblock in my way, the pain in my chest subsided and was replaced with another feeling that I could not identify. Trent was barely moving, and more importantly, his vitality was nearly depleted with no signs of defense. He would be finished off by any demon close by as soon as I leave. So I did not have to kill him myself. . . But. . . "I am Ciaran Delacroix. I am the strongest demon in this area. My duty is to become even stronger for the sake of my family's name. This inferior being stands in my way, so it must. . . Be. . . Eliminated as soon as possible. . . Then I must return home."

========================= ??? ??, ???? =========================

"Hm? Is that you, Ciaran?" My father rose from his chair as I entered the Delacroix Manor.

"Yes, Claudius, I have returned. . . Am I now worthy of the Delacroix name?" I was carrying all my belongings and dropped them in front of me. Clothes, trinkets, and other things from the human world were in bags. Bags that easily exceeded my father's weight. "As you see, I am extremely powerful now. I lifted all of this with one finger."

"I see." He glanced over my body, though all he had to give me was a subtle scowl. "You have opted to let your power manifest physically? You looked much better in a smaller state. . . You were supposed to let your powers manifest within you to have powers worthy of our name! Demonic powers, not physical strength."

His voice annoyed me for some reason. I snapped my fingers and pointed to my father's shadow, causing ghostly bindings to emerge. His movement was halted entirely as his arms and legs were held in place. I could see his muscles bulge as they fought against the binding, but he did not manage to make them move. Even though he was not moving at all, I figured I should cut his struggling short by showing him that I was much stronger. Trent had provided me with power that continues to grow as I use them. I snapped my fingers again and a shadowy aura wrapped around my father. The aura drained him of his power, but only temporarily. This kind of skill only works if the user is stronger than the target. In other words, he now knows his place.

"Claudius, how dare you question what I have done to my own body." I snapped my fingers again, releasing the aura and bindings. My father fell to the ground. "You are spared because you are a Delacroix. Most of our demonic powers rely on multiplying our physical strength and then using it for other purposes, such as binding. I am stronger than you. Let me hear you say it."

My father trembled, pride broken. "Y-you are. . . Yes, you are stronger by far. . . Am I worthy of calling myself your father?"

"Yes, Claudius, you are." I made my way towards him. We had similar height and musculature. "As you can see, the source I have drained was a spring of vitality. The power still grows stronger within me, my body can barely contain it. Let it be known, that my physical state indicates how strong I truly am. I wish the same applied to you, but it clearly does not. Now, fetch my things and take them to my room."

"Yes, Ciaran."

"Father, I prefer to be called your son."

"Oh. . . Yes, son." That was the very first time I heard him say son. Yet, it did not make me feel like I have accomplished anything. "I am proud of you. The name Delacroix will be remembered for eternity thanks to your power. As your father, I am truly honored and privileged to call you my son."

Whenever I gained a pound of muscle Trent would say something like Awesome, one more pound closer to being a sexy muscle hunk like me! Trent's intense voice conveyed the joy he had in my accomplishments. Even after praising my newfound power, my father did not sound at all like Trent. No feeling whatsoever. Is that how I sound?

========================= 15 minutes later =========================

After taking my things to the room, my father left. Stating how ecstatic he was that I have returned, yet he could not spare a smile. Demons are not supposed to have emotions, why would I even expect a smile? I quickly unzipped one of my bags and poured out the contents over my bed. Luckily I had cast a small spell of sorts to keep the contents in order until they were released.

"FuckyoufuckingfuckerIwillfightyou AND fuckingdestroyyou!" Trent pounded my bed and grabbed the sheets as he furiously got to his feet. He made a strange gesture – something like punching his other hand and then cupping his fist. . . He did it a few times as he approached me. "Whoa you're big. . . I don't care! I'll fuck your shit up! You freaky fuck, you stole my muscles, didn't you! I don't know how, but I know you did!"

Trent's cockiness knew no bounds. His overly-animated way of conveying his emotions was strangely welcomed, despite them not being positive emotions. Trent rolled his neck and shrugged his shoulder before assuming a fighting stance. I hate to admit it, but given his current outfit he did look adorable. He had wore this costume to the gym one night that was quite unforgettable despite being so simple. A green bow tie, green posing trunks, and brown boots - that is all.

"Trent, please calm down. . ." I put my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eye. "It is me, Ciaran."

"Ciaran? How? What? Why? . . . Uh. . . What?"

"Your new state is due to what I have done to you."

"You stole my muscles?" He seemed sad and disappointed, not angry.

"I have stolen them, yes. My sole purpose for getting closer to you was to make you drop your guard so I could drain your vitality. Apparently, your intensity was tied to every single fiber of your being, so I drained you of your muscle mass in the process. Really, you are to blame more so than I am to blame. You were so desperate for a mate that you clung to me. It was easy." It felt like my father was speaking; he enjoyed negativity and bragging. My chest ached as much as my head did at this point. The more I looked at Trent, the more intense the feeling felt. It felt as if two storms were raging inside me, one of fire and another of ice.

"I spent my life building my body. . . I earned my muscles. . ." He backed away from me. "And you got close to me. . . Because. . . My muscles? But I liked you. . . And you did this to me. . . I liked you a lot too. . ."

"Trent, we have only spent an estimated 90 meaningless hours together. That is counting the time we have spent communicating using various means. That is hardly enough time to know every detail about someone. Perhaps enough to know the outermost layer of one's personality that one projects, but that is all. Despite being older, you are clearly still naive." My voice is so cold. My body was shivering as if it was also cold; similar to how humans react in the cold. Demons do not shiver from coldness, so why am I shivering? "My intentions are to keep you as a servant. See? I even have your favorite kind of costume."

"Yeah, it was my favorite 'cause I had muscle to show off. Muscles I worked really fucking hard to get!" I could see he had no idea how to feel.

"I do not deny that you have worked for them, but your demon blood is partly responsible, even if it is from a lowly demon such as an incubus. Your demon blood did not do you much good, considering the fact men could not stand to be in a relationship for longer than a few weeks." Why was I being so harsh like my father? Was I always like that?

"Whatever, give me my muscles back and I won't hold it against you. You'll have a shit ton of ass kissing to do when things are fixed. . . But I think I can forget all this ever happened. See? Quick fix!"

"You clearly were not listening to what I have said. If you did, you would not have said that. Besides, I cannot change you back because I do not want to." My chest was on fire now. I cannot stand another second of this. My voice was trembling just as much as my body was. "Just stop Trent. . . Just get angry! I used you! You are supposed to hate me! Stop talking about things becoming fixed, nothing is going to be fixed! Just give up and be my slave. It is an honor considering your lowly demon blood and even lower human status."

"Look, dude, I'm tryin' reaaaaaal hard to hate your fucking guts. But I keep thinking about that dude I worked out with. You can't bullshit when you workout. You poured everything out. Your daddy issues and all. So the reason you're acting like an asshole is because of your dad, right? Problem solved. Fucking forget his dumb shit and let's go. I'm not giving up on getting my body back and I sure as fuck ain't giving up on you."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaargh! Just stop!" I clutched my chest and pulled out my own heart – though luckily I am not a human. It was an irrational reaction, but it was the only thing I could think of to stop the pain. The pain subsided to a barely tolerable level, though the only way to officially end it is to either solve the conflict or destroy it. There I was, the strongest demon both inside and out. . . Rendered immobile by my own heart. The power I had absorbed was causing my crystal heart to grow, though demon hearts usually manifest themselves differently when outside of their host.

"What the fuck is that?" I looked up at Trent. He placed his hand over his chest as if he were trying to guess for himself. "Is that your. . . Uh. . . Freaky monster heart thing?"

"Y-yes. . ." I fell to the floor, attempting to hold myself up with unsteady arms as tried to hold my head up. "Your vitality – your power is too strong for me. I need you to just give up so your aura can leave me be!"

Trent looked at the crystal on the ground. It pulsated and grew as the sides fought and the power grew within it. "OK so, uh, I don't know what any of that really means soooooo. . . I guess the light reddish swirly things on the left are mine and the dark creepy things on the right are your dad's things? Let's just break it in half. You can do that, right?"

"A demon heart does not stop functioning if it is broken. Those 'dark creepy things' represents my true self's aura. Cold and dark – a demon's heart. It has nothing to do with my father. The sooner you understand that, the better for both of us. For now I just need to leave that outside of my body until the storm subsides. Then you can be my servant. Your life will be a comfortable one, I assure you. Just give up on trying convincing me to fix anything." Now that my emotions were temporarily in check, I realized what I have done. I have given Trent the perfect opportunity to end this all. I tried to move myself closer to my crystal heart, but my body was sluggishly moving along.

"This has everything to do with your- You know what? Fuck it. You want me to give up on you or give up fixing this mess? Fine, I'm done talking, keep spewing that whiny bitching all you want. This shit storm ends now!" He growled, as he raised his leg and stomped down repeatedly. I was too late. All I could do was look away as he viciously ended my life. After each stomp came a horrifying crunch, as the occasional shards of my heart flew into my view before fading away into dust. I could feel each stomp, almost as if it were a giant boot crashing down on my entire body. Though as the crunching slowed, I felt a sense of peace come over me. My muscles and mind were at ease, which made me wonder, is this what it feels like to die?

========================= PART FIVE =========================
Click this to read the fifth part -> FFF: The Muscled Duo

Last edited by Rarity; January 20th, 2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: added the link to part 5
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 15th, 2014), Anifanatic10 (January 15th, 2014), crushme99 (January 16th, 2014), GrangerWebb (January 16th, 2014), Jaekel (January 15th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 15th, 2014), MonsterMash62 (January 16th, 2014), msman (January 15th, 2014), muscular (January 15th, 2014), nnnrg (January 15th, 2014), revolution2233 (January 18th, 2014), sonic260 (January 15th, 2014), Tibo (January 18th, 2014), trekka (January 16th, 2014), vga518 (January 15th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 15th, 2014)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:11 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
HOLY SHIT! WOW! I'm sorry but there are no words. This latest chapter is SO good and was well worth the wait! I see know that Trent is indeed "Special" more so that even our Main Character can currently see. I look forward to the next installment and to see what transpires next. Keep up the AMAZING Writing!

#3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2014, 05:34 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Welcome back and WOAH. That was disturbing.
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2014, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Welcome back and WOAH. That was disturbing.
hi, inorite?

Thank goodness demons aren't real. They would take personal problems, daddy issues, and emotional distress to levels that Bridezillas could not reach. On the plus side, anime fangirls/fanboys would just go for a demon instead of searching for perfect waifus or husbands. I mean, look at all that angst/emotional distress. It's like a typical young adult anime character!

Speaking of emotional distress, it's probably not a good idea to rip out one's heart and throw it down while in the presence of a guy who likes the act now, think later way of problem solving. . . Due to the likelihood that his first thought would be "I SHOULD DESTROY THAT, BECAUSE YES AND I LIKE BREAKING THINGS!" So remember kids, keep your organs - even if they are like awkward and magical gems - inside your body. If only Ciaran didn't skip the health lesson that covered all of that business, then this heart-crushing-ho-down could've been avoided. This concludes our after school special.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...axuco1_500.gif
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (January 16th, 2014), nnnrg (January 16th, 2014)
  #5   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:53 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Thanks for picking this one up again.
Great character development, with Ciaran's love overpowering his demonic impulses.

I look forward to more
  #6   Add to crushme99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2014, 10:15 AM

crushme99 is on a distinguished road
Extremely good work.
  #7   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:12 PM

Thank you for the animated gif of the unicorn fart.

Yes, Ciaran is showing an especially dramatic case of the Too Emo To Live there.
Apparently, his BBFOMG has taken him up on that consequence part.
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2014, 09:13 AM

Thanks for the thanks and the comments, y'all. Working on part 5 now. I think I'll let it stew in word for a bit though since I always seem to make 4-10 edits after posting.

Also, "Too Emo To Live" seems like a good way to describe what's happening. All he has to do is start writing wow you're so deep that I'm gonna drown if I get on your level kind of poems or songs.
  #9   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2014, 09:43 AM

I shall attempt to channel ...

Oh Darkness, you fail me, i rip you from my
eyes, but only Empty Sockets leave me stumbling blindly to find some
Smell, some faint Sound of the tremulous Joy that IS NEVER to BE

and could never be Mine for my Foul Heritage denies me
any Hope for peace, my throbbing Heart too black and Fell
for mortal Love, and my Station far too HIGH for SUCH

trivial and Fleeting Emotion yet to my Eternal Shame that
selfsame pump has Joined Itself to one Far Below itself to
Tear my blackened Soul asunder. Out! i Cast you Out foul Pump

your shining Cogs frozen in Crystal Doom, miscegenating with the
lesser Darkness, nay, the Heated Glow of the Physical Lusts
that Lesser Demons adore. Behold, my Foul Love, the ugliness

of that Disfiguring Blight that was the Mixing of our Essence together
stolen from Your Frame as the Fates Decreed must be the
True Inevitable Result. i Give it to Your Care for You would Never Stomp It Flat.

Ahem. Yes. That was unpleasant.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
vga518 (January 19th, 2014)
  #10   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2014, 11:13 PM

I can't, I simply can't, I just cannot. I have lost the ability "to can."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (January 19th, 2014), vga518 (January 19th, 2014)
  #11   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 01:38 PM

I think I'll churn out the final part tonight and hopefully proof read it properly by tomorrow night. Because that makes a lot more sense than reading it AFTER I post it and then making 5-15 changes throughout the following 2 hours. I was going to make it 2 parts, but it's getting kind of boring because I want to work with this other idea that focuses more on musculature descriptions throughout it with occasional growth. You know, instead of "he got big, now imagine him doing big people things." I'm pretty sure that's where the problem lies with this stuff. But I'd feel bad if I left it on a cliff hanger since I have done that a few times somuchADDwritingwow.

Or something like that.

I'll in the chat later on tonight too if someone wants to critique my basic premise and character outlines; like 8PM-10PM EST. They sound better on paper until I finally start writing as them(so to speak), then I go "WHY DIDN'T I ASK ANYONE ABOUT THIS? WRITING LIKE THIS IS HORRIBLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALORDY!" Oh yeah, and ideas for short stories would be fun too I think. I like having some on hand since my stories are all on the dramatic side and I would like something less dramatic.

Last edited by Rarity; January 19th, 2014 at 05:37 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options