The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2013, 05:03 AM

Ap0ll0 is on a distinguished road
Please can you Subscribe to my Teen Muscle Youtube Channel?

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlexanderHouldsworth

Hi Guys,

I'd really appreciate it if you could subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I've noticed a quite a lot of traffic from this forum and am really grateful for everyone who has shared my videos and images.

I am open to Cam Shows and pre-recorded videos if you are interested in either of those. Please add my skype if thats something that you like the sounds of

I am always open to requests on my youtube channel with regards to new video content, so send me a message and ill see what I can do. I am to get some posing/flexing samples put up there once I reach around 500+ subscribers, so that I know it wont go unseen :P

Bestflex profile: http://www.thebestflex.com/profile/Apollo

Many thanks in advance!

Alex
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ap0ll0 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (December 11th, 2013), jtchef (July 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to pearlice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 02:09 PM

pearlice is on a distinguished road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOBulGb6gJo
  #3   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 04:12 AM

thanks for the post Pearlice
Have you seen my latest videos?

here is a quick preview of my brand new webcam. The quality is phenominal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOv-JtbSuZw
  #4   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 12:22 PM

Thanks for all the subs guys. Youre all amazing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ap0ll0 For This Useful Post:
anpuZA (July 7th, 2013)
  #5   Add to pearlice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:34 AM

pearlice is on a distinguished road
The Following User Says Thank You to pearlice For This Useful Post:
wolverhampton (July 7th, 2013)
  #6   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Apollo, just mention somewhere on your YT that you joked about the "I will find you" bit, from the look of things the idiots in government and in the services no longer have any kind of understanding of humour when reviewing online "threats".

I mean they are arresting teens for being sarcastic...

Oh and you definitely can keep a bit of fuzz on your face. Would look really amazing I think.
  #7   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 03:13 PM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Love the vids!

Hey Apollo, loving your vids so much. You're in great shape, the biceps are SICK and your cheeky and witty commentary is really entertaining and informative. As much flexing as you're happy to do would be great, I don't think any of your subscribers would object! Also as a guy who works out but doesn't have a shadow of your mass/size, I'd love to hear what it's like to be big, what reactions you get and how that makes you feel. For my part (and I don't want to sound like I think in terms of stereotypes) but the first time I heard your posh English accent I somehow never expected the owner of that voice to also own a pair of huge pumped guns! But you flexed and BOOM there they were! I wonder if others have ever been taken aback by your sophisticated voice / big muscles combo?! No reason they shouldn't go together, but it's not so common; I think it's awesome anyway! And now I've embarrassed myself I'll just say thanks for the great vids and keep growing/posting!
pearlice (July 8th, 2013)
  #8   Add to Ap0ll0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2013, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpuZA View Post
Apollo, just mention somewhere on your YT that you joked about the "I will find you" bit, from the look of things the idiots in government and in the services no longer have any kind of understanding of humour when reviewing online "threats".

I mean they are arresting teens for being sarcastic...

Oh and you definitely can keep a bit of fuzz on your face. Would look really amazing I think.
I will definitely grow out a bit more fuzz on my face for my next video. After a while I begin to look like a homeless santa though. The reason I normally keep it short or clean shave is because I already get enough people saying im not my age, so dont want to add fuel to the fire.

Will make sure next video is nice for you though. Keep an eye out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanky View Post
Hey Apollo, loving your vids so much. You're in great shape, the biceps are SICK and your cheeky and witty commentary is really entertaining and informative. As much flexing as you're happy to do would be great, I don't think any of your subscribers would object! Also as a guy who works out but doesn't have a shadow of your mass/size, I'd love to hear what it's like to be big, what reactions you get and how that makes you feel. For my part (and I don't want to sound like I think in terms of stereotypes) but the first time I heard your posh English accent I somehow never expected the owner of that voice to also own a pair of huge pumped guns! But you flexed and BOOM there they were! I wonder if others have ever been taken aback by your sophisticated voice / big muscles combo?! No reason they shouldn't go together, but it's not so common; I think it's awesome anyway! And now I've embarrassed myself I'll just say thanks for the great vids and keep growing/posting!
hahha thank you so much!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options