The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AT2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 01:37 PM

AT2000 is on a distinguished road
You Call That a Muscle? Part 2

Part 1

Here's Part 2.

Thanks for reading and happy 4th...to those in the U.S.

He kept it up, slowly pushing more muscle into his arm with each pump. As he brought his thick forearm (when did his forearms get so thick?) up for each pump, it collided with the mountainous biceps, as there was now too much muscle to allow his fist to go past vertical. His arm continued to expand in every direction, looking for more room to grow. It now looked like a bowling ball was resting under his skin.

The sight was incredible. With very little space left to expand along the length of his arm, the bicep continued to rise upward. It was now growing up past his head. He now had to look up to see the peak! It was now so big it was level with my astonished gaze. Soon even I would be looking up to see the summit of this massive matterhorn of muscle. His biceps was now obviously bigger than mine. It wasn’t even close. His stupendous muscle was enormous and at full flex, sported a freaky bulging peak unlike anything I had ever seen before.

Stopping once again, he looked over at me.

"Ready for another measurement?"

“No, I mean...how. This is some kind of trick.”

“You wish.” He sneered. “We have a bet.” He nearly growled. “Now get over
here and start measuring.”

I didn’t want anymore to do with this freak of nature. I decided to throw in the towel.

"I, uh, what’s the point, your, um, your clearly bigger than me." I noticed that I'd been unconsciously running my hand over my own big right biceps. I'd always been so proud of its beautiful shape and massive size. Now it seemed puny and pathetic as I took in the size of the arm on the guy in front of me.

"Oh, Clearly." He grinned. “Way stronger too. But you can’t really tell just by looking.” He slapped his flexed biceps, generating a loud, solid thump of a sound. “Get over here and feel the power in this arm. You know you want to know what it feels like. But first thing’s first. The measurement.”

I couldn’t believe it, he was now playing with me. I felt like I was three years old. And the really weird thing was, despite the humiliation losing to this punk brought, I DID want to know.

Mumbling "Ok", I pulled the tape around the huge mass of this kid’s muscle. I choked again. The tape read 51 inches. Something was wrong. This little dude was only about 60 inches tall. The circumference of his right arm was now 51 inches, a measure that was approaching his overall height! That kind of ratio just can’t happen.

For a moment I felt that sense of exhilaration and relief one feels on those rare occasions when you realize that you are actually in a bad dream, when something impossible happens that tips off your rational mind and prompts you to awaken.

Only I wasn’t waking up.

"How big is it?"

"51 inches." I said and stumbled backward in awe. That can’t be real. W-what’s going on here. How could you have just added nearly 3 feet. Y-You’re more than twice my size!”

He laughed at my amazement. “You were sort of right earlier. There is a Muscle-god in this gym, it just isn’t you.

All of which I think means I win, but maybe you'd better flex your arm next to mine again just to be sure." the kid said with an evil smirk.

I was humiliated. I stuttered "N-no t-that's Ok, you win."

"C'mon wuss, you called me a boy earlier. Not afraid of a mere boy are you?" he taunted. "And by the way", he added "it's NOT a request." The anger was back in his eyes. I decided to comply. Besides, this had to be some kind of hallucination anyway.

Reluctantly, I stepped over to where he stood holding his flex and like I'd done before I flexed my own arm and compared it to his. My hulk-like biceps peaked up to it's impressive max as I vainly tried to challenge this boy's awesome muscular size, but even at my full-out biggest, this kid's biceps now loomed over mine like Mt. Everest over a dirt mound. I gulped, gaping at his dominating size.

"Ummm..let's see. Yeah, I think I win." mocked the younger man. "Maybe if we pit your whole biceps against just the peak of mine, you'll fare better."

He lowered his arm so that the beautiful peak of his massive muscle was side by side with my entire biceps which was now quivering with my effort to get every last millimeter of size out of it. It really was hard to tell which was bigger.

I felt a bit of pride start to return even if it was my whole muscle against just his peak.

"Wow" said the kid, "You just might have me beat here...ooohhh no, wait - look." He said, feigning disappointment as he slowly twisted his wrist so that his fist swung from pointing inward to outward. As he did the peak of his biceps became even more pronounced and defined. Then it swelled larger and towered higher, leaving my biceps, my WHOLE biceps, in the dust. His peak bulged bigger in every dimension than my entire quaking biceps.

"Who's the winner?" He asked flatly, unsmiling.

"You are." I said quickly. We both knew there was no other response to that question.

"Cool, now go ahead, you have permission to feel it." The smirk returned.

I coughed. This guys voice and smirk, in conjunction with that behemoth biceps were now beyond intimidating. Did he really know the effect he was having on me beyond the physical humiliation. I wondered if he was coming on to me.

In any event, even before I was conscious that I was doing it, I reached out and placed my rough hand on the top of his bicep and squeezed. I might as well have tried to squeeze a 50-pound plate. There was no give! It was soft, warm yet impossibly hard. Letting go I brought then placed both my hands on either side of the colossal biceps and pushed with all my might. I’ve never tried to crush marble, and probably couldn’t, but I'd have better luck doing that than trying to put a dent in that monstrous mass of muscle.

Giving me one of his little half smirk, half smiles, the kid flexed even harder causing his muscle to bulge even wider. I felt my pecs start to cramp hard as they were being overmatched in their pec-deck-like exertion by his expanding biceps.

I had to give up, quit pushing before I strained something. My powerful championship-winning body was out of it's league against this kind of brawn. I backed up once again and looked down at the muscular dynamo that had just humbled me.

"Pretty hard, huh?" Smiling at me once again, he looked over at his pumped up arm and in a sing song voice. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

And just like that he was back pumping his arm, holding it at the top of each flex, thwacking his forearm and continuing to push it upward. I was getting light headed. How big did he plan to go? How big COULD he go?

His other muscles continued to expand too. I could now see his back expanding outward from from where I stood in front of him. His lats had to be huge! His calves could also be seen from the front.

His thighs were huge masses of throbbing beef. His chest was striated with layer after layer of thick muscle, each side pushing outward and touching his chin as he continued to flex them one at a time in his now hypnotic rhythm.

But all of these muscles paled in comparison his gargantuan arms. They never stopped expanding! Those burgeoning biceps brushed his ears each time he flexed.

Judging by the size and density, I’m guessing that each arm probably weighed as much as I did. I had to look away. Obviously I had begun to lose my grip on reality. I needed to wake myself up from this unreal situation.

He switched to pumping his right arm only, turning his head to gaze at it approvingly. It just kept growing. He was having a harder time seeing the peak! It had to be over 60 inches. Over 5 feet of unparalleled manly size and power on a guy that would be considered a runt if height was the only criteria one considered.

He kept it up until his biceps was approaching two feet tall. Holding the huge mass still for a moment, he looked over at me once again.

"Ready for another measurement?"

"What, huh, oh sure." Boy that came out well. I was now a blathering idiot. "But, uh, m-maybe you should back off a little. I mean' you won, right. N-No need to risk hurting yourself."

I couldn't believe the plaintiff quality in my voice as I practically begged him to stop. I'd gone from “musclegod” to frightened runt. Taken down by a guy a foot shorter than me who somehow seemed able to flex up the largest muscles on the planet.

He leveled a smouldering glare at me. "I'm not the one who's going to get hurt if you don't untwist your panties and get over here and start measuring. Clear?"

I gulped. "Clear." I hurried to where he stood. His towering biceps looming like an enormous precariously perched boulder.

Reaching around his arm was no longer an easy feat. As I pulled it around I realized something. I was reaching the end of my six foot long tape. My God, his arm was now almost six feet around. Looking at the numbers I stuttered, "It’s-s-seventy inches, and I only have two inches of tape left."

"Guess you were no boy scout, seeing as how you weren't prepared for this."

With that he flexed hard and once again the mass pushed upward. The tape stretched the last two inches in a matter of moments. The tape was equipped with about 3 inches of velcro on each end out past the limit of the numbered demarcations. I could hear the sound as these two velcro ends were just starting to come into contact with each other. "OK, it now 72 inches. It’s 6 feet around." I sounded like I was trying to convince myself it was true.

"Hey, bean-pole, aren't you six feet tall?" the kid asked with a sly grin.

"Umm...yeah, six feet even." I said, treading carefully to show I definitely was NOT rubbing it in."

"Watch this." He took the tape ends from me, leaving it draped across his arm and deftly velcroed the last three inches together forming a loop that snugly circled his arm. Then he straightened his arm one in preparation. The massive biceps morphed shape from artillery-shell shaped peak to a bulging more rounded bulk that lulled heavily on his upper arm above mountainous triceps that seemed to swell with the effort of supporting the hulking mass.

He looked me in the eye and slowly flexed. The impossibly massive biceps heaved skyward. Suddenly he flexed it up quickly until the velcro began to make that noise it makes when its being parted. I gasped out loud. The biceps stopped there. Six full feet in girth.

He hadn't taken his eyes off me and now he gave me a sexy smile that caused my already racing heart to go even faster. Then the velcro ripped open as he shot that biceps up even higher. The tape fell to the floor, inadequate to the task.

"So, “Big Guy”, (I could almost hear the quotation marks) guess this muscle is even BIGGER around than you are tall, huh." He pointed out with a smirk. "I could wrap you around this muscle and your head wouldn't even reach your toes, huh?" He was throwing my own earlier boast right back in my face. Only what he was bragging about was literally true.

He was now beaming and brought up the other arm, which quickly expanded to match his right arm. All that pumping and measuring had just been a tease. He could make those arms flex as big as he wanted anytime he wanted.

Looking up as high as he could to see the top of his arm, he smiled and looked back at me. "Wanna try it?"

I felt dizzy. Something strange was going on. My mind felt as though all perception was being filtered through a series of funhouse mirrors. I struggled to steady myself but the sight of him flexing was making my knees buckle.

With speed that belied his bulk the kid was in front of me, wrapping his right arm around my waist before I could go down. He brought his arm up straight out to the side from his shoulder, clotheslining me. I folded over his arm like a towel on a rack. Like a rodeo
cowboy the kid scooped up the tape measure while balancing me on his arm and knotted one end of it around my ankles and the other around my wrists leaving about four inches in between. I was too dazed to resist until he was finished.

"Myself , I AM a boy scout. Eagle scout actually. Knots are my specialty." The kid smiled and started to flex his arm.

I regained enough of my senses to start to struggle, but he just flexed good and hard and the peak of his bicep collapsed my muscular abs like a house of cards, knocking the wind out of my lungs. Gasping for air I could feel the astonishing expansion of that biceps under me. It was unreal. Impossible. I was feeling more like a polishing cloth draped over a bowling ball now than a towel on a rack.

The kid lifted his arm high displaying my muscled body like a trophy as he expanded his biceps more. The tape that hogtied me began to pull tight. I managed to point my knees outward and sprawl against his muscle so that they weren't bent in the wrong direction.

I knew what was happening was impossible. This had to be some kind of dream, but I could not force myself to wake up.

The measuring tape was made of strong woven fiber of some sort and it bit more forcefully into my wrists and ankles as the kid’s arm continued to flex larger. Even the pain that I felt as the tape pulled tight didn’t dispel this strange dream. . His biceps peak was so hard that it's protrusion into my stomach made it hard to breath. I was too light-headed to struggle against the tape.

"Yeah!" Whooped the kid. "Now THAT'S a muscle! Thats your height plus four inches Big - well, Tall Guy. How ya doing up there." He grinned up at me where I gasped for breath atop his impossible biceps.

He continued to flex larger. My shoulder and hip joints began to ache with the stress.

I gritted my teeth, determined to try and get through the pain until he reached his limit or I woke up from this impossible nightmare. But his muscle just kept flexing larger. Something in my shoulder popped and a lightning bolt of pain shot through my arm. "Arrrrhhggg! Stop! Stop!" I wailed. "Stop flexing. You’re gonna tear me apart kid, ya gotta stop, please!"

The kid grinned and cupped his hand to his ear. "What?" He yelled. "Kind of hard to hear you from all the way up there."

The way he was toying with me was maddening, but at least he had stopped flexing that massive biceps. I didn't see much choice other than to play along, so I managed to catch my breath enough to reply.

"You...you won...kid." I called down between gasps. "I'm...totally...out of my league here. Just let me down."

"Aw c'mon. I can flex bigger, easy." He relaxed his flex slightly, but only slightly, then pumped it up again. He did that repeatedly as he talked, the motion began to make me feel woozy to go along with the pain in my throbbing arm. "You sure you don't want me to max this bad boy out for ya?" Ever so slowly, he began to tightened his biceps back to the point where he had injured my arm.

"No! No, no!!" I panicked. "Please...arrrrgghhh, you're gonna break something."

He stopped expanding his biceps again, but didn't relax his flex. "Make that one week of gopher duty a full year and I'll think about letting you down."

"A year??!!" I protested without thinking.

He began pulsing his biceps again in an even more rapid barrage. I felt like I was about to be pulverized by an enormous jack-hammer. "d-d-deal. d-d-d-deal. Just...stop. For god's sake...stop!!!"

With that he straightened his arm. I felt his biceps go from insanely huge and hard to merely ridiculously huge and hard. The peak retracted into the main bulging mass of his muscle and I gasped air frantically now that I could once again breath. I felt the grip of the tape slacken as well. But then-

"...Alleoop!" bellowed the kid as he flexed his biceps rapidly back up. So big that the bulging expansion pushed beyond the tapes limits breaking it and sending my 250 lbs of solid muscle rocketing into the air. As I fell back the kid caught my big frame in a combination bear hug, most muscular pose. The chest to chest collision with his even thicker body nearly knocked me unconscious. He'd wrapped those impossible arms around me so quickly that I didn't have time to regain my breath.

My mighty body was wedged hard against pecs that smothered mine with superior mass and bulged huge, crushing my back into granite forearms,while those biceps threatened to collapse my bending ribs.

"Ok, first chore as my official gym gopher." He began. He seemed to be thinking up the task on the fly. "Let's see...I think I need you to provide some resistance. You seem like you’ve had enough of my biceps for now, huh, so how about we work the chest."

I pushed against his upper pecs, trying to relieve some of the pressure of his hold. "Ok, ok...just let me go." I gasped, trying to get my feet underneath me again, but his shorter stature was forcing me into an odd position with knees only a few inches off the ground.

“But I have to get you familiar with the target muscle-group.” That's when he started slowly bouncing his pecs.

"WHULP!" With that first flex, It felt like every spare molecule of air was crushed from my lungs.

He relaxed.

"GASP!" I desperately breathed in only to have him do the same thing repeatedly. Bouncing massive pecs the size of sand-bags again and again.

"WHULP!"
"GASP!"
"WHULP!"
"GASP!"
"WHULP!"
"GASP!"

I wanted to beg him to stop, but I couldn't speak. I tried flexing my own mighty pecs but his flattened them effortlessly, repeatedly compressing my entire my rib-cage like an overworked accordion.

I was so light-headed from the forced hyperventilation and the pain of my faltering, soon-to-snap ribs that I began to pass out. He seemed to instinctively know that he was on the verge of putting me under and he stopped.

Finally able to breath on my own terms, I stopped sliding toward unconsciousness. “How...how can you....” I struggled to string a sentence together. “That’s not...possible.”

He laughed, thoroughly entertained at my stupefied protest. “No?” He asked, with cruel amusement. “Not possible? Hmmm. How about this then?”

He didn’t exactly release me, but I felt his arms shift. I managed to turn my head so that I could see him in one of the gym’s mirrored walls. He had thrusts his arms directly out in front of himself. His eyes met mine in the mirror and with a wicked smile, he pressed his fingertips together.

He began to tense his chest. I could feel myself being forced back by the muscular expansion, but almost immediately the kid’s biceps flexed rock hard, pinning me in place even against the steady expansion of his pecs.

“N-No, wait.” I stammered as I realized that I was trapped. Like his biceps had before, the kid’s pecs were now flexing larger than anyone could possibly flex.

I tensed my own chest again in another futile attempt to counter him, but my straining pecs may as well have been made of marshmallow. My entire thickly muscled torso actually began to deform as the kid’s ever more massive chest flexed harder. I was being crushed into the deep muscular cleavage between pecs that were the size of oak barrels and growing.

“Somebody Heeelp!” I tried to cry out, but my plea came out as a harsh whisper and the weight-room was empty. I gave him a pleading look. “I don’t...How can you be doing this. It’s not possible.”

“What part of “Musclegod” are you not getting?” He asked, smugly as he went right ahead doing the impossible.

I craned my neck backward gasping for air until my face was buried between the advancing tide of muscle. Unlike with his pec bouncing trick before, there was now absolutely no way to breathe. I felt the kid’s biceps relax and the last thing that I saw in the mirror behind me before his sheer mass enveloped me was the kid letting his arms drop to his sides as he continued to hold my body in place with nothing more than the pressure exerted by the insanely huge pecs that were crushing my body between them.

I struggled futilely and wanted to scream, but could do nothing as my six-foot, 250 pound frame seemed on the verge of being ground to a pulp between the unstoppable flexing pecs of this superhuman, ultra-powerful teenager. I knew that if he didn’t stop soon he was actually going to snuff out my life as easily as I might extinguish a candle-flame.

'Maybe then I'll wake up from this insane nightmare.' I hoped fervently as I gave up and waited to lose consciousness. Then my face suddenly emerged into fresh air.

Gasping frantically, I was face to face with my grinning tormentor. He had relaxed his muscles enough to free my neck and head. “There you are, thought I’d lost you for a minute.”

He gave those pecs a quick couple of bounces then flexed them so hard that the muscular pulse hammered me through the air like a cannonball. My six foot frame slammed into one of the gym’s support columns. I slid to the ground and stared at the impossible teen as I sucked in more sweet oxygen.

“Ready to put this chest through its paces?” He asked as he strode toward me proudly flexing the same enormous pecs that he had just almost pulverized me with.

I managed to hold up a single hand. “No more....please. I can’t...take anymore. I’m sorry I called you a boy. I’m sorry...sorry I challenged you. Please...I give. I totally surrender I-I don’t know...what the Hell you are...but you gotta stop this...you’re gonna kill me.”

“How can you still not know what I am? I’ll explain it again. ‘Muscle’, as in...” He raised his right biceps, flexed it up to a mind-boggling hugeness and pointed at it with his free hand. “‘God’, as in supernatural being. That’s not just a boast with me, it’s actually what I am.”

I just stared at him shaking my head.

“You know, ‘supernatural’. As in ‘laws of nature - optional’”.

“What?” I muttered to myself as I struggled to get up. He wasn’t making any sense. My head was still spinning and I collapsed onto my back where I lay staring up as he moved to loom over me

“Wow, not very bright are you?” He said with a chuckle. “If you’re muscles were as thick as your skull, you might actually give me a run for my money.”

He flexed harder, bringing his other arm up to balance his reality-warping pose. “Sadly for you, they’re not even close.”

“Check it out, runt, and let me just say this; you haven’t seen a fraction of what I can really do.

“But not to worry.” He grinned menacingly. “We’ve got plenty of time. You’re mine for a whole year.”
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to AT2000 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (July 4th, 2013), abbraxis (July 5th, 2013), alric (July 7th, 2013), atbkv (September 18th, 2013), brandon (July 8th, 2013), Braun1 (July 5th, 2013), bulgo (July 4th, 2013), dickasauras (July 6th, 2013), eschl46 (September 18th, 2013), fillups44 (October 14th, 2013), Freaker!! (October 8th, 2013), fudge_graham (July 5th, 2013), growinmuscl (July 5th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 5th, 2013), hn6huS (July 5th, 2013), hshunk (October 4th, 2013), iceman75 (July 4th, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (July 4th, 2013), jetphoenix (July 5th, 2013), karateboy310 (July 4th, 2013), kevinn90034 (July 7th, 2013), littledude (July 6th, 2013), LovesEmHandsome (July 8th, 2013), Lukullus (July 4th, 2013), makurra (July 15th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (July 4th, 2013), monstarmaster (July 4th, 2013), mus (July 5th, 2013), one_plain_guy (September 18th, 2013), racecar (July 7th, 2013), ragmangsm (July 8th, 2013), Reeza (July 6th, 2013), showoff4me (October 4th, 2013), skumbum (September 18th, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 6th, 2013), Timmy174 (July 4th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 4th, 2013), toby182 (July 6th, 2013), weaknobody (July 5th, 2013), xenon (July 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow! I have been a big fan of GBM's for a long time, the guy just seemed to be able to write extreme stuff effortlessly, but man, you took his story and you really brought up to a whole nother level! Seriously, this was some of the most incredible, arousing writing that I have read, and I have read a crapload of male and female muscle growth stories. Outside of Ragman's My Nephew Series, this may be the hottest teen/preteen muscle description that I have ever read! I love the descriptions you did here, and of course, the reactions from the older guy, how he kept feeling this had to be a dream, and not fully realizing that everything the kid was saying was true, he is a Muscle God, and I am hoping that this is only the beginning of his adventures, I certainly hope we get to see him flex and show his power a whole lot more! Keep up the awesome work AT2000!

For those of you who want to read all of the My Nephew Stories that I mentioned in my main text, you can go to the yahoo group that is in my signature, that is the only place to my knowledge that has each and all of them in one place.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Last edited by iceman75; July 4th, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
  #3   Add to sctphil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 05:06 PM

sctphil is on a distinguished road
Kudos and Thanks

AT2000, thank you for giving us the next chapter in this series. What a great 4th of July treat! I always look forward to reading your work and once again you're giving us a great story. Let me echo iceman75 in hoping that you decide to continue this saga with another chapter or two (or even more).
  #4   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Love'm Touch'em

bulgo is on a distinguished road
Wow. Just wow.
Iceman pretty much said everything I wanna say.

I love that you've decided to go past the original and add a continuation to the storyline. Stories like these are hard to come by, especially authors like you.

I'm really looking forward to more!
  #5   Add to toby182's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 11:09 AM

toby182 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toby182
wanna see him outgrow the building
  #6   Add to nightcraft's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:12 PM

nightcraft is on a distinguished road
any more

is there a third part or is this a dying tread
The Following User Says Thank You to nightcraft For This Useful Post:
brandon (September 17th, 2013)
  #7   Add to showoff4me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2013, 04:18 AM

showoff4me is on a distinguished road
Frankly, I wouldn't object if he had a grandpa. A little post-knee replacement surgery therapy under the tutelage of his favorite grandson could yield massive quads, striated glutes, and the ability to inspire awe--and fear--in men half his age. He'd go from fumbling with a cane to ruling the beach in bulging speedos in no time.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options