The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AT2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 10:46 AM

AT2000 is on a distinguished road
You Call That a Muscle?

You call that a Muscle?
Short Guy, Big Muscle
Rewrite of a story by GBM

There is a muscle author out there on the web somewhere who goes by the moniker, GBM. I’ve alway been intrigued by his (or possibly, her) over-the-top muscle growth stories.

I took one of my favorites, tweaked the gender and age of the most powerful character to my own liking and created this tale based on GBM’s original.

Enjoy.

I’ll post part two when I strike the right balance between impossible muscle-growth and readability...any suggestions are welcome.

Also, if anyone can provide a link to GBM’s original it would be appreciated, I can’t seem to find it.

Thanks for reading!

Part One:

"You call that a muscle?"

Having just flexed my massive biceps in front of the mirror after a tough set of preacher curls, the last thing I was expecting was that someone would be trying to give me a hard time. I was the biggest guy in the gym (at six feet, 250 lbs) with the biggest biceps in the city, maybe even the state. At 22 inches of pumped up power, they looked awesome. For someone to suggest otherwise was either very brave, or very stupid. The oddest thing about the comment was that it sounded like it came from a kid.

Raising my eyebrow, I turned to face the unwise person who’d felt so compelled to belittle my hard-won mass.

To my surprise, it was a little kid...sort of. What I really mean by "little" is "short" and what I mean by “kid” is "teenager".

At first glance, he appeared to be maybe 16 or 17, probably just out of puberty (though his height may have contributed to this impression). On closer inspection, I could see thick facial hair stubble, typical of someone older who had to have been shaving for longer than that. The Stubble was visible despite his fair-haired coloration. These sorts of contradicting characteristics made it hard to tell precisely how old he might be but my estimation moved closer to 20.

He was no more than five feet tall, and you could tell that he wasn't going to get very much taller than that, but he was strikingly handsome and obviously very athletic. He wore khaki shorts and a white t-shirt, both of which were just snug enough to show off his svelte but muscular build to good effect.

Considering the cockiness, I figured I recognized the type. He was probably into gymnastics because he lacked the height and size for the team sports his friends were into, leading to the massive chip on his shoulder.

Which was sad really because if he were a few years older and lost the attitude, I certainly wouldn't kick him out of my bed. He had amazing green eyes and looked a little like a very young Lee Priest. He had the potential to be a real heart-breaker if he ever got past feeling like he needed to compensate for being below average in height by being a bigger than average jerk.

But since he was acting like a little punk, I figured I'd use what I perceived as his insecurity to take him down a notch or two. Flexing my right biceps hard, I looked down at him. "Yes, little boy, I do call this a muscle. This is a very big muscle, sported by a full-fledged muscle-god.”

I drew myself up to my full height and brought my other arm up, hitting my multi-contest winning front double biceps pose.

"I'd let you feel one of these but your little hands couldn't reach around all the way." I grinned, smugly.

"In fact, the ONLY way you could reach around one of these is if you could wrap your whole body around it head to toe. Now why don’t you run along and go ride your big-wheel and leave the weight lifting to the men."

His smile dropped a little, but did not disappear. Looking at my arm, he then took a look at the weight I was using. "Musclegod, huh? I think I’ll hang around and see if you’re interested in putting your muscle where your mouth is. I’ll bet you I’ve got that scrawny chicken wing of yours beat.”

At this point I had to laugh. "Is that all its going to take to get rid of you? Well, I happen to have a tape measure right here." Reaching over to my towel, I pulled out the measuring strip. "So what shall we bet junior?"

"I dunno, whatever you want." he said.

I thought about it for a minute. "Well how about when...ahem...I mean, if I win, you have to be my gym gopher for a week." the little guy looked confused by the term. I tried to clarify: "You know, 'go for' towels; 'go for' water, that kind of thing."

The kid considered it for a moment then said, "Ok, that sounds good. I'll accept the same from you if I win. Will that include things like help with all workout related tasks? I mean like spotting, setting up weights and anything in support of posing and getting ready for contests?"

It was my turn to look confused. How could this kid possibly be of any use to me as a spotter for instance. But I just wanted to get this over with so I agreed that it would include all those things.

"Well it's show time." I said

I unrolled the tape and wrapped it around my arm and flexed. The tape measured 22 inches, just like I knew it would. "OK, mine measures 22 inches." I bent down to show the boy, pushing the bulging mass of muscle into his face. He looked over at it and nodded, seeming not at all intimidated.

"All right let’s measure your mighty biceps." I reached over with the tape, but he put his hand up.

"No, wait, you’re all pumped up and I’m not. That’s not fair."

I sighed, a little annoyed that the little guy was playing for time. "OK, I’ll give you one minute to pump up those huge guns of yours."

Nodding his head in agreement, he went over to the weight that I had just been using. "Hey little boy, that’s 200 pounds, I think you better reconsider."

"No, this weight is OK, I don’t need much to get pumped."

Who was he kidding? I walked over to the bar with him to see what he had in mind. There was no way this little guy could budge that much weight, much less curl it. He walked over to the seat and stood on it reaching his body over the preacher cushion in order to grab the weight. Holding on to the weight he rested his arms on the bench and set himself. He then did something I would have thought was impossible. He slowly began curling the weight! This little guy, who couldn’t have weighed more than 120 pounds was curling a 200 pound barbell, and for multiple repetitions! If I hadn’t put the weights on myself, I would have thought it was a joke.

After 20 reps he put the weight down, jumped off the seat and came back over to me I was standing there slack jawed. I knew from experience that three sets like that and even my 22-inch guns were pretty much jello for the rest of the day.

"There, that ought to get things going," Shorty said with a cocky smirk.

Shaking my head to come back to reality I looked over at him. "Ok, gotta admit that you are stouter than you look, but let’s just measure those biceps and move on with our lives. Now flex for me."

Guess this kid might be able to spot me after all. I thought to myself.

He shook out his arm few times then flexed.

For the second time in as many minutes I was shocked. From formerly toned but average looking arms rose two very impressive biceps. Now not only did he look like Lee Priest, but he was sporting biceps that were proportional in size to Lees' as well. They were thick and full and had a density that only comes with years of lifting. He even had a visible split and a nice peak.

However, while all of this was very impressive, his arms were still small when compared to my massive limbs. Reaching over with the tape I placed it around his right arm. "17 inches. I’m sure that this is very impressive for a 12 year old.” I said mocking him a little to try and disguise how impressed I actually was.

“But let's compare shall we?" I flexed my biceps up next to his for comparison. My mountain-like muscle lorded its size over his and I felt a good deal of satisfaction in besting the cocky punk.

"Well, guess I win." I said rubbing it in even more.

For a split second I saw a flash of anger. It was just in his eyes, but it was there. "You want to be careful who you call a boy. I'm eighteen. How big were your bi’s when you were 18?”

I gulped, but didn’t answer. The kid had a point. At 18 I was big, but not as big as he was now. “Besides, I’m just getting started. Now that I’ve got the ball rolling, I just need to keep pumping. I’ll let you know when I’m done."

With that he held his right arm out and started pumping his arm very slowly as though he was curling an imaginary weight.

I stood back up and watched. I was soon surprised a third time as that powerful looking biceps if his began to swell and grow. His triceps also expanded, creating a perfectly shaped muscular arm. Each time he pumped his arm a little more muscle mass was added. It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen. After about 10 pumps I was mystified by what I was seeing. This couldn’t be right.

“Hold up a minute, let me confirm that measurement.”

"Fine, but don’t think I’m done. Because I’m not."

Nodding my head in agreement, I wrapped the tape around his engorged biceps again. "It’s now almost 19 inches!" I had to look again. He must have been holding back somehow in that first flex. His arm was incredible. It now looked better than Lee Priest in his prime, and forget about proportion, this was the arm of an olympian bodybuilder just on a smaller scale.

"If you're through gaping, I’m just starting to pick up steam!" The kid said with an impatient look.

I backed away, blinking with surprise. Picking up steam? He had to be kidding. An arm that size simply wasn’t possible on someone with his level of overall development. But then I looked at the rest of him. I blinked again. The rest of his body looked bigger also. I shook my head and stared back at his biceps. He was back to performing his curls, but was now holding the pump longer after each curl. It was like he was squeezing more muscle into his already oversized arm. I looked around. Was this some sort of practical joke? Maybe one of those hidden camera reality TV deals? If it was, the special effects were incredible. I looked back at his ever-expanding arm, my eyes wide. That arm looked to be approaching 21 inches. Seeing my reaction, the tank-like kid held the flex longer as he looked over at me and smiled.

"Pretty cool, huh? Want to take another measurement? I need to take my shirt off anyway. Sleeve Isn't going to hold out much longer."

Before I could say anything he quickly peeled off his t-shirt. When that shirt came off I almost choked on my own shock. This kid was built! His upper body was a symphony of muscular male perfection. I was the most ripped, huge and perfectly proportioned guy anyone in these parts had ever seen but this guys' aesthetics made me look like a pathetic wannabe. His razor sharp, defined eight-pack and narrow waist made my six-pack look soft and my middle look too blocky. But my waist was the only thing that looked too big when compared to him. He turned sideways to drape his shirt over a bench and I could see the curve of his glutes in profile...it was tight, round, muscular perfection.

He saw me checking him out and I think he missed the bench on purpose, letting his shirt fall to the ground so that he had to turn his back to me to retrieve it. He paused for just too long so that I had a chance to get a really good view.

Khaki never looked so HOT! The shape and muscularity of his ass was masculine sexiness incarnate. I had to raise my gaze quickly. This barely legal guy was seriously starting to turn me on, but if I was looking to distract my libedo, taking a gander at his back and shoulders was NOT helping. His shoulders looked as though they were broader than mine...much broader, and his lats and traps seemed more powerful looking than mine as well. Then he bent to pick up his shirt as I tried hard to look away, anywhere else but I just couldn't do it.
He turned back to me with a knowing smirk.

Tossing the shirt unerringly to hang on a nearby dip handle behind him.

"Now let's see, where was I?" he said placing his hands on his hips and casually sending thick waves of striations rolling up deeply muscular pecs that were now easily a match for my own muscular chest, maybe more than a match.

"Oh yeah, time for another measurement of my little ole arm. Ready?" he asked and flexed his right arm again and held the pump. A single vein crossed the full grapefruit sized bicep. As I was wrapping the tape around his arm the damn thing looked like it was expanding that second! Pulling the tape tight. I found my earlier prediction was right, it was 21 inches, and expanding. I also noticed that his muscle had no give, it seemed harder than it should,
harder than any muscle should.

"Twenty-one" I called out. "Four whole inches bigger than the first measurement!" And only one inch smaller than me, I didn’t add out loud. I stared back at him nervously.

"Yeah, I’m takin' it slow. Wouldn't want you to bolt and run on me. You're looking a little spooked as is."

He glanced down at where I still held the tape against his biceps. "Better step back. About to be some heavy equipment in motion. Wouldn’t want you getting hurt." He warned with a haughty grin.

I tried to muster a little bravado myself. "Big talk. But that arm's not big enough to warrant it. Is it?" I pointed out. As I moved away, I flexed my own gun up to its full 22 inches and gave it a resounding slap.

Looking a little miffed, he started curling again and he picked up the pace. "Gonna regret that." He muttered as that arm grew at the same impossible pace, pushing past 21 inches as though it were a speed bump. At this point I realized why he had removed his shirt. As I had guessed earlier, the rest of his body was now unmistakably expanding with muscle.

His already muscular legs were now a size and definition better suited to a world class bodybuilder. His calves expanded magnificently, his thighs pushed out with the rhythm of his rocking, looking thick and powerful. His flat stomach pushed out and pulled back in with his breathing, impossibly transforming from that super-defined eight-pack into an even more sharply defined display!

Serrated ridges of abdominal obliques rippled in semi regular grids at a 45 degree angle to his central abdominals.

This kid had more defined abdominal muscles than the anatomy chart posted by the ab machines. I continued to look up his small frame and noticed that he’s looking directly at me again and smiling.

Noticing that my gaze had stopped on his chest, he started taking deeper breaths while he continued pumping. Once again I shook my head as though that would cause my brain to make any sense of all of this. His tight chest began to expand with every breath, bulging with even more thick slabs of pectoral muscle under his skin. Now grinning even more, he continued to add mass to his thick chest and then laughed as he started sending rippling waves rolling across his chest in rhythm with his relentless curling. This was beyond unreal. As I started to become mesmerized with his expanding bouncing chest his eyes pulled me back to his biceps.

Looking at his arm myself I now realized that his biceps peak almost at his eye level!

I spat out a quick "Holy shit!" I was so taken by the rest of his expansion that I had almost forgotten that towering monument to mass. Knowing I was in awe once again, he held his right arm flexed and looked back at me.

"Want to measure me again?"

I was no longer so sure I did. He seemed harmless enough and I still towered over him, but his muscles were surpassing the proportions of a serious bodybuilder, and his arms looked way out of scale for any normal human. Yet his arm somehow seemed to blend naturally into his body and his beautiful face which sported a cross between a smirk and a grin that I found amazingly sexy for some reason.

He held the flex, I was visibly trembling as I pulled the tape around his arm. It looked like someone stuffed a football in there. His tricep was full and protruded halfway down his bulging chest. His biceps towered above the plain of his arm. It was big and thick and at the same level as his fist! I pulled the tape tight. I swallowed hard.

"22 inches."

"What was that?", he said and playfully cupped his free hand to his ear causing his other biceps to threaten to surpass its flexed counterpart.

I couldn’t believe it. In a matter of minutes this little guy had shattered my world. I was the biggest and strongest. Nobody could match my size and power. Now I was struggling hard to keep up with not another big man, but a mere teen barely five feet tall.

"I said 22 inches. The same as mine." I shook my head in wonder and dropped the tape to the floor. "Never would have believed it but I gotta admit, you've matched me, kid. We'll call it a tie."

I started to back away. "I need to get going now." I said, checking my watch.

In a flash he was in front of me. He grabbed a fistfull of my sleeveless compression shirt and with a tug he stopped me cold. "Nice try, tiny." He sneered. He directed another tug upward and I found myself stretching my toes trying futilely to reach the ground. With one arm, he swung me around and planted me back on the floor where I'd dropped the measuring tape, placing himself between me and the exit. "But you're going nowhere."

He released me and stared straight up into my eyes. "Because now it's time to leave the pee-wee league and get to some real muscle flexing." he said giving me a look of condescension. "No more of this piddly inch-at-time bullshit."

I could only stare at him in wide-eyed awe. That arm of his had just picked up my 250 lbs and set me down again like I was little more than a teacup.

Stunned by his power, I could only watch as he went back to pumping his right arm, his eyes burrowing into mine as he did so.

Last edited by AT2000; June 18th, 2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: grammar correction
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to AT2000 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
/\/\usclekid (June 19th, 2013), 1978montecarlo (June 18th, 2013), abbraxis (June 20th, 2013), aguamentii (June 19th, 2013), aiden831 (June 19th, 2013), alric (July 15th, 2013), bigbearny (June 19th, 2013), brandon (July 11th, 2013), Braun1 (June 19th, 2013), bulgo (June 19th, 2013), coolman69 (June 19th, 2013), falseyedee (June 18th, 2013), fillups44 (November 18th, 2013), Hanugumo (June 22nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (June 20th, 2013), hn6huS (June 22nd, 2013), iceman75 (June 18th, 2013), jcb60970 (June 18th, 2013), jetphoenix (June 22nd, 2013), jman250 (July 25th, 2013), littledude (June 18th, 2013), LovesEmHandsome (July 8th, 2013), Lucas88 (July 17th, 2013), makurra (July 15th, 2013), mf81 (June 18th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (June 18th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 19th, 2013), mlbjock (June 18th, 2013), mus (June 20th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (June 19th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (July 5th, 2013), muscular (June 22nd, 2013), nonemalessnone (September 18th, 2013), portamivia (June 18th, 2013), ragmangsm (June 23rd, 2013), Reeza (June 18th, 2013), rixxflix (June 18th, 2013), skumbum (June 18th, 2013), Sucka4Muscles (January 4th, 2014), Terrylee Long (June 19th, 2013), The Pecman (June 18th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (June 18th, 2013), toby182 (June 18th, 2013), vlad (June 18th, 2013), weaknobody (June 19th, 2013), worshipper (September 23rd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (June 18th, 2013), Wynfrith (June 18th, 2013), xenon (June 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 11:08 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:50 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 12:26 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Fuck yes, I love where this is going! More please!
  #4   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 12:45 PM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
Whoa...

Two words...

Holy.
Crap.
  #5   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 02:47 PM

fluid is on a distinguished road
When can we expect Part 2? Can you link to the original.
The Following User Says Thank You to fluid For This Useful Post:
Shippou (June 18th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Shippou's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 10:12 PM

Shippou is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid View Post
When can we expect Part 2? Can you link to the original.
Yes! Link to the original please .
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
What a great remake of a great original story. Unfortunately, as far as I know, none of the original authors stories appear on any websites I've been a part of. But hey, this was a pretty damn hot read, nice to see it being done. And yeah, can't wait to see how big "Shorty" gets.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Love'm Touch'em

bulgo is on a distinguished road
Awesome rewrite. It was great!

I've read the original and noticed that the younger guy's size depicted here were comparably smaller though.
  #9   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2013, 02:58 AM

fluid is on a distinguished road
Can you link to the original?
  #10   Add to AT2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2013, 04:17 AM

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

For those asking for a link to the original story by GBM, as I and others have noted, it no longer appears to be out there on the web. If I remember correctly, I found GBM's stories on the Diana the Valkyrie web-site, but if that is the case, they aren't there anymore.

I can't post the original because all I have is my chopped up version which includes very little of the original piece.

It also didn't have much to do with male muscle growth because the original character doing all the muscle growth was female and much MUCH younger.

I think I've figured out a tack for incorporating the impossible levels of muscle-growth in the original into my continuation. I'll post it as soon as I can.

As always, suggestions are welcome!

Thanks for reading.
  #11   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2013, 06:46 AM

tommy dreamer is on a distinguished road
Did you get his permission to post this?
  #12   Add to AT2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy dreamer View Post
Did you get his permission to post this?
As should be clear from both my previous posts, I have no contact info for GBM and don?t remember exactly where I encountered his stories, otherwise I?d be able to ask him for a direct link to the original, instead of appealing to other members for it.

Without contact info, seeking permission to post is not possible. Fortunately, it was never my intention to post his story, but merely credit him as the inspiration for the one that I actually did post. One based on his, but rewritten into a version with some different characters and outcomes and one that was more suitable to my particular preferences.

If you think this is out of bounds or in some way a discourtesy to GBM, then I will be happy to remove the story. I mostly write for my own amusement. Sharing my writings here is just a bonus.

I would only ask that you (or anyone else who wants to weigh in on the subject further) do so at the link at the end of this post. That way this off-topic subject doesn?t keep bumping this thread when comments aren?t about the actual story.

Thanks

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67543
The Following User Says Thank You to AT2000 For This Useful Post:
The Pecman (June 23rd, 2013)
  #13   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2013, 02:14 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Def...a second part would be really welcomed!!
  #14   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
A part 2 has been written and posted already, Makurra, here:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67724

Now I'm really looking forward to a part 3!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #15   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2013, 04:30 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Thanks dude, really appreciated!! and.....I agree...looking forward for the third part!!!!
  #16   Add to dingadolin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2013, 10:06 PM

dingadolin is on a distinguished road
could this be the guy. http://up2nogd1.deviantart.com/art/Y...ldqu-386843689

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size