The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pearlice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 11:31 PM

pearlice is on a distinguished road
total hunk

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pearlice For This Useful Post:
chocomus (July 16th, 2013), mango (July 5th, 2013), retro500 (July 5th, 2013), wanthugemass (July 6th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Pearlice I like you like a sister, and yes Sebi is so fucking hot you can feel the heat radiating off the screen... but hunney we need to
con-cate-nate

these thousands and thousands (yeah I know it aint THAT much) of threads you start.

And there is a sebi thread here somewhere...

#3   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 12:02 PM

mango is an unknown quantity at this point
Why don't you get off Pearlice's back

Who made you Pearlice's warden? I like this particular contribution. And if someone was on my back every time I did what came natural on the board I'd consider it sexual harrasment, mate. Go back into the stockade and mind your own business as far as industrious little Pearlice goes. You need to

MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS
  #4   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 04:42 PM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
wow that was a tad harsh.. I believe all anpuZA was suggesting was for Pearlice to start one thread to put all his finds in.. I doubt that he objected to the content, just that every video/pic is getting a separate post...
  #5   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 06:38 PM

no this is what is a bit harsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpuZA View Post
Pearlice I like you like a sister, and yes Sebi is so fucking hot you can feel the heat radiating off the screen... but hunney we need to
con-cate-nate
these thousands and thousands (yeah I know it aint THAT much) of threads you start.

And there is a sebi thread here somewhere...

Oh I got to add something, huh. Screaming your head off at Pearlice is ok but saying anything about is a bit harsh. To anybody who feels the need to run the show; if you aint running it then Get off his back and mind your own! And I'll be as harsh as I please when I think somebody is getting picked on. I consider standing up for somebody else to be a good trait. And defending bullies a cowardly one. Let the moderators run the show not the biggest mouth on a soapbox.
  #6   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 07:07 PM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Let the moderators run the show not the biggest mouth on a soapbox.
While we're on the topic, I seem to remember several threads in which a certain tropical fruit threw a hissy fit about the regional descriptors other members used to characterize muscle men they found. So...how about we let he who's never been a dick be the one to ride in on the high horse of harassment prevention, shall we?
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 07:36 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Why, it's almost BIBLICAL in it's implications....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
While we're on the topic, I seem to remember several threads in which a certain tropical fruit threw a hissy fit about the regional descriptors other members used to characterize muscle men they found. So...how about we let he who's never been a dick be the one to ride in on the high horse of harassment prevention, shall we?

....as in, "Let he who is without sin on this forum cast the first stone?"

I like it! Very Biblical!

Visiting this Forum is ALMOST like going to church!

-Not really!

Rev. Mdlftr
  #8   Add to JeffXeno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Jeff Xenobuilder

JeffXeno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to JeffXeno
For the record, I agree that it seems like a good idea for pearlice to create a single "Found by Pearlice" tread and post all his video there. It's just better data management, and filing method.

Detailed instructions for posting embedded images and video at The Evolution Forum are available HERE.
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2013, 11:42 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffXeno View Post
For the record, I agree that it seems like a good idea for pearlice to create a single "Found by Pearlice" tread and post all his video there. It's just better data management, and filing method.
*scratches head* That is what is confusing me about this whole thing. I thought he did do that already because someone else asked him to keep it to a single thread.

I would think just asking again nicely for him to keep it to one thread would be the end of it, but apparently not.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMM For This Useful Post:
brutus (July 7th, 2013)
  #10   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 12:07 AM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,032 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
He did indeed create a thread for his videos i thought, but he still creates new ones for some reason. I'm not quite sure why he keeps doing that unless English isn't his first language and he doesn't understand what we are telling him?
The Following User Says Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (July 6th, 2013)
  #11   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 11:38 AM

The fruit speaks

How about we all just have one thread on the board for each of us (!) and we put all our finds there. What is good for x is good for everyone else. And as far as trying to explain that Asian doesn't necessarily mean East Asian, since when did it did explaining geography become a dicky thing to do? I'm sorry if you think Asian should only mean Han Chinese, or people who might look like them but I think it's a damn stupid meme masquerading as something PC, but is in fact racist when you inspect it. From now on all my finds will all go on one thread, the MANGO FRUIT thread, and if you think it's proper to demand Pearlice do that then by God do the same yourselves or shut up about it. And no I don't intend to create a super Mango thread and nor should anyone be else be asked to. It's a bullying thing to do. And anybody knows bullies knows that bullies can't be appeased that makes them BIGGER bullies.
  #12   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Pearlice, if you read this, I don't know if you care as I can't remember when last I read a reply from you, I wasn't pissed, or actually screaming at you ...

Yes,yes I know capital letters and whatnot means screaming to some, but I like to derive the intensity of a post from its content, not the size of the font, and if I scream I like to use multiples of "!!!!!!!"... as I believe the "!" is generally accepted as an indication of a loud tone or a scream...

anyway, I had hoped the wink would show you that I meant that basically in a lighthearted manner, but it is a valid suggestion as a lot of people have mentioned it before in other threads you have started.

So please don't take the post as any criticism of your taste or your continuous efforts in supplying us with eye candy, that's why I said I "love you like a sister". But it would be a lot easier for me to know that your newest discovery is located at "Pearlice's" and not in all the nooks and crannies of this forum.

I'm sure that with your continuous updating your thread will be up and present at the top of the list.

Ps. I think from now on I'll just do 200 returns and then type in an explanation a la Pratchett* about what I mean exactly when I post, as I apparently have a tendency to
stir people in ways that makes me think I'm blessed with some warped fucked up super power.

*Like Terry Pratchett uses in his books when he explains whatever the * is located next. Oh, just read the Discworld novels, you'll see.

Last edited by anpuZA; July 6th, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
  #13   Add to JeffXeno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Jeff Xenobuilder

JeffXeno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to JeffXeno
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
How about we all just have one thread on the board for each of us (!) and we put all our finds there. What is good for x is good for everyone else. And as far as trying to explain that Asian doesn't necessarily mean East Asian, since when did it did explaining geography become a dicky thing to do? I'm sorry if you think Asian should only mean Han Chinese, or people who might look like them but I think it's a damn stupid meme masquerading as something PC, but is in fact racist when you inspect it. From now on all my finds will all go on one thread, the MANGO FRUIT thread, and if you think it's proper to demand Pearlice do that then by God do the same yourselves or shut up about it. And no I don't intend to create a super Mango thread and nor should anyone be else be asked to. It's a bullying thing to do. And anybody knows bullies knows that bullies can't be appeased that makes them BIGGER bullies.
Blow it out your ass Mango! You absolutely love fucking with people, but it isn't working here. It is fun watching you work, but really, I'm done already.

Everyone realizes that Mango can't help himself, right? He drinks too much, and then he just assholes on everyone. It's not that he is a bad person, it's just that he can't help himself when he drinks. It is almost cute when he defends the indefensible.

Detailed instructions for posting embedded images and video at The Evolution Forum are available HERE.

Last edited by JeffXeno; July 6th, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
  #14   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 05:59 PM

That sounds fair!

ampuZA I trust that means your eye candy will all be found in the ampuZA file now instead of all over the place? It never annoyed me that you chose to shoot a thread out of your ass when ever you felt like it. It never dawned on me that I should comment to somebody that they have too many threads. Didn't dawn, but apparently one of us here on this very board upsets, little you, by posting more than their share of threads. That has to be painful if you grew up thinking that you should have a say in that. But I didn't grow up with that sense of entitlement. Maybe it's a cultural thing? Perhaps as Raven said, thoughtfully, English isn't Pearlice's first language. I think it's more probable that ass kissing is not his cup of tea Raven. But if it suits other members. That's your right. Is calling a spade a spade now considered "messing with peoples' minds"? I suspect that there isn't much to some people's minds, or their spine, or their decency to their fellow man. But that's that's just a suspicion. Anyway, all's well that ends well.
  #15   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 06:05 PM

your insightful Jeffexno, if not discriminating in the crap you defend

I'm having a sip of an adult beveridge right now by the way. It's hot out. It's the South and there are bugs everywhere outside the screen door. A chilled beveridge is perfect for hot muggy evenings like this. Oh yes, the motto of Alabama is We Dare Defend our Rights. I guess the Confederate and more recently national cemetaries here prove that point. We do dare...
  #16   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Mango I've tried to censor my thread creation to those videos which are unique in a sense, but Pearlice starts threads, sometimes of the same bodybuilder weeks later when there already exists a thread. Other people have complained and I thought to ask the same. I don't know if Pearlice is English capable at all, though I do remember one or two replies on a thread about what is age-appropriate for this forum.

Anyway, I didn't use a singe UPPERCASE in my post to Pearlice above just an enlarged lower case and not a single exclamation point, and on top of that I used a to indicate my emotional state at that point, which wasn't even negative in any way.
  #17   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Read

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=66707

>>>>>>>

Pearlice, please take this as constructive criticism but could you please not start a new thread for every youtube video you find. Because you find so many you like guys that I personally feel are about average or a bit above average, not the true mass monsters I like to look at. It would be nice with the view counts that most of them garner that you please start a Thread titled Pearlice's Finds and just post all o them on one. Most of these guys have 5 videos at the most and do not need individual ones.

Thank you

- GTLifter

>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTlifter
Because you find so many you like guys that I personally feel are about average or a bit above average, not the true mass monsters I like to look at.

:T

Also: Gonna post this twice. Pearlice maybe you should post one thread in this section of the forum. You can just make one topic and post all your video's there. Like GT suggested, it could be "Pearlice Finds" or whatever you want. Just to keep topics down to a minimum since topics move really fast in the plain o' muscle media section.

- Rarity

>>>>>>

Hey Pearlice, I was about to suggest the same... though you can put this hunk on his own thread as he deserves it... holy muscle gawd!

-me

>>>>>>

and then

pearlice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTlifter
Pearlice, please take this as constructive criticism but could you please not start a new thread for every youtube video you find. Because you find so many you like guys that I personally feel are about average or a bit above average, not the true mass monsters I like to look at. It would be nice with the view counts that most of them garner that you please start a Thread titled Pearlice's Finds and just post all o them on one. Most of these guys have 5 videos at the most and do not need individual ones.

Thank you

Accept your point. Will do that.

Pearlice himself...

Plus two members thanked him for acknowledging it.
  #18   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Come up 2 the lab

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67349

Raven requests he try and reduce the amount of new threads generated.
  #19   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Note that most of the people don't criticize his taste, they would just like less threads to be made per video posted.
  #20   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 11:01 AM

oh, ok

I guess I'm going to have read all the posts now instead of just looking at the pictures. I never much pay attention to posts that don't appeal to me so I probably didn't notice what your point was. If I didn't care for the image posted it didn't register in my mind the next time I saw something similar. I just assumed that Pearlice was being attacked and I turn bull dog sometimes when that happens. Less so when it happens to me. Anyway as some one very bright once wrote, All's well that ends well, and thank you for explaining the details Ampuza. Cheers.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options