The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iets21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:14 PM

iets21 is on a distinguished road
My first story. -Slow Student-

This is my First story and English isn?t my native language... I?ve always been an lurker here on musclegrowth.org, I wanted to give it a try.
Feedback for grammar or spelling or just tips or normal feedback is welcome!

This chapter will be an introduction?. Please respond to the story, I can use some advise and inspiration to continue... if it is worth it :S

----------------------------------------------------------------Slow Student-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This story occurs around a twenty year old boy that lives in a big city where he goes to college. Each day he walks past the entrance of a gift shop and goes around the corner, because that is where the stairs are located to get to his dorm. The dorm is located at the center of the city above the gift shop.

Most of the time the owner sits outside his shop against the windowsill, he always greets me as I walk along. I give him a smile and a short ?Hi? and I quickly take some extra fast steps to get to my room. Only thinking of Peter, the shop owner, gives me goose bumps. As I walked past him I got a glance at his bulging biceps, he always movies his hand up as a gesture to wave at me. The picture of his bicep flexing against the sleeve of his t-shirt makes me bone up. He had never noticed it, not that it won?t show a bulge in my pants. But most of my pants are loose enough.. or I?m already gone before it gets all hard.. The only danger is skinny jeans? Don?t think weird about me, I?m average around there.

I jump onto my bed and pull my belt and pants loose, ?hello little friend?. He agrees with me that Peter is a total bloke. I embrace my friend with my left hand and recall the image of peter in my mind.
My door opens and Peter walks in, he looks me straight into my eyes and begins to flex his arms. His biceps flex against the sleeves, they can?t hold his bulging mass. Veins are pumped up as he moans ?I know what you think of little boy, but I need a man?. He grunts and his whole upper body begins to buff out. His t-shirt begins to stretch and the outline of his traps and Pecs begin to stretch his shirt. His nipples erect en pierce trough the fabric, soon the whole shirt burst of his perfect torso. His traps rise higher and his Pecs flex up. A drop of sweat falls onto his pec and glides over his nipples, trough the crevice between his abs and ends at the bulging mass in his pants. His pants burst loose and I see the thick base of his, my own friend burst into the towel and my fantasy is over. The stained towel gets thrown behind the bed, where it will wait till the next show.

I groan and get up, buckling up my pants and belt and saunter to the bathroom to wash my hands. In the living room I get greeted by Mark, one of my roommates. We talk about how our day at collage was. After ten minutes Josh, another roommate, walks in with his sport gear ?ready to lose again, Mark?? My roommates are off to play a game of squash, they both are athletic types and have toned bodies. Whenever they come back from an intense workout or game they will rest and pull of their shirts. I will sit with them in the living room while they give me an update about how the game went. Their muscles go up and down with every breath they make. All buffed up from the workout and extra shining because of the sweat. I won?t need to browse on the internet for some hot bodies. I will take enough mental pictures that will provide me with hours of fun.

And then you have Sam, Sam is more into gaming than physical exercise. He got a belly that gets bigger every year because of his excessive beer consumption. He studies Chemical & Process Engineering, I have no idea what he does. He told something about lettings things react in different circumstances or that was his last project. I know one thing and that is that the things he does are too hard for me to remember or understand.
We mostly talk about the games we played, he is more into the MMORPG, like Guild Wars and World of Warcraft. I prefer first person shooters with more action and raging people. But sometimes Sam and I play a game together, we communicate through our headsets. I live in the attic and it?s rare for Sam to get out of his room. Sometimes I will join him in his room, but he got all kind of weird chemical stuff. I don?t like the smell of those things, so I prefer not to come into his room. The only troubling about the smell that it is probably seventy-five percent stink of Sam is.

I almost forget to introduce myself, my name is Max. I?m twenty years old and I live about a year now in this dorm. I?m a singer in a pop band and my weakness are sexy man with bulging muscle, bigger is better. I think I?m a size queen, but I don?t like that title. None of my friends know that I?m gay. They think that I?m a flexible straight guy, flexible to the point of kissing. But I?ve never kissed or made love with anybody beside my left? sometimes right hand.

Girls make me nervous, and my nerves prevent me from functioning normally.. Nothing will work or get up. Not that I ever was in that position where it was required. Or that that option is excluded.
My wildest dream is to accomplish more than a hi from peter. But I have no idea how to approach him, I know where he works out. He goes there two or three times a week. But I?m too scared to go to any kind of gym, because of my stick figured body.
I?m 6 feet tall and I weight 131 lbs. My classmates don?t understand how I stay so thin, because every break we have between colleges. They can find me eating in the canteen, I?m addicted to chicken burgers. I think I?m lucky that I won?t get fat... but It probably won?t easy to put on muscle either? I have no idea, because I?ve never tried to work out.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iets21 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (July 29th, 2013), convolution (July 27th, 2013), jcb60970 (July 27th, 2013), littledude (July 31st, 2013), Maverick0095875 (July 27th, 2013), MonsterMash62 (July 31st, 2013), muscular (July 31st, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 31st, 2013), weaknobody (July 30th, 2013), xenon (July 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:59 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Good setup! I'll be waiting for what happens next!
iets21 (July 28th, 2013)
  #3   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 01:34 AM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
I hope to see growth muscle And sex in this story XD

Pd: i speak spanish
  #4   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 03:23 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Nice start. The narrator has a nice, clear voice, and the description of Peter was hot. I'd definitely read more.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMash62 For This Useful Post:
iets21 (July 31st, 2013)
  #5   Add to iets21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 08:58 PM

Chapter 2 - Buying presents

Chapter 2 - Buying Presents

I had a long day at collage and after a warm sweaty ride on my bike from the campus to my dorm. It?s like 30 degrees outside, with no wind or anything. On my ride home I was hoping to see Peter stand outside, he defiantly won?t wear a shirt so I could glance at his meaty pecs and abs. Unfortunately he wasn?t standing in front of his shop, but he is always standing outside to get some vitamin D and his bronze skin. He probably has a customer or something.

Thank god, it?s cool inside our house and there is cake on the table! Score, I love cake with extra whipped cream. But what is the occasion, Sam walks into the room and tells me that it?s from Mark. Mark turned twenty-five today and his birthday party is tonight says Sam. Dam, I forgot to buy a present. And the shops will close soon. The only option will be the gift shop downstairs, I hurry and walk to the store. No sign of Peter outside, let?s take a look inside.

The Shop has a couple of lanes with all kind of things. Still no sign of Peter, I continue to browse for a gift that suits Mark. I see some books, bongs, stones, dolls, magnets. I move deeper into the store and I hear some moaning, it comes from behind the customer-area. The door is wide open and I peak inside and my breath is taken away. I see Peter kissing some dude, his hands are on his bare back feeling him up and down. I instantly bone up and I freeze in my track. Peter is fidgeting with the belt and buttons of the other dudes pants, where I see a decent bulge pulsing from excitement. They moan louder and the dude is now kissing Peters neck working his way lower, probably to tease peters nipples. Unfortunately I look against peters back. ?You know how to push my buttons? moans peter. I feel wetness forming in my boxer, my mouth isn?t the only thing drooling. I wipe the drool off my chin and accidentally knock some stones of the shelve, I quickly put them back and walk on.

I can hear them standing up and peter comes into the shopping area, he greets me and walks to the register. I almost cum in my pants?. Peter is hung! His still erect penis points towards the skies, he probably just pulled his pants up and forgot that he isn?t wearing any shirts that would cover up his penis that reaches to the height of his navel. I clear my throat and say ?high? I turn around a just glance at the stuff on the shelves, so he won?t notice that I had noticed.

After a couple of minutes he comes to me, and he notices that he had adjusted himself properly. I?m looking for a birthday present for Mark, he is into sports or useless cool looking gadgets where he can boast about. Mark shows me some big triangular stones with holes in the middle. He tells me that your dreams come from outside and travel to you when you sleep. The dream energy goes through the hole and into you, while it passes through the stone it gets converted to energy.

There are different colors each converts the energy into a different energy. He has intelligence, luck, love, health and strength. I?m not really sure if Mark believes in this kind of stuff I tell Peter, so I want one more gift that will surprise him. Eventually I bought a bong, I still had some weed somewhere stashed away for a special occasion. He wrapped the gifts up and I?m ready to participate for the party.

At my room I look for the weed and put it inside a little neat looking box. The stone, that would give strength, feels heavier than I remember. I hold it for a couple of minutes and begin to fantasize:
Lying on my back I feel like getting an erection in my whole body, I tense and relax. Feeling more coolness of the cold bed sheets as my back spreads out and my legs lengthen up. A weight is adding onto my chest, as I open my eyes a see my nipples going higher, not because they are getting longer but because my pecs are growing bigger. I don?t have pecs! My penis throbs harder as I look at my shoulders getting rounder and denser. I move my arm up and see a big pulsing vein snaking down the growing bicep. I run my bigger hand over my nipple, which gives me a spark of excitement, my hand feels a lump. I feel abs, one, two, Spark I?ve reach the tip of my penis. It must be 9.5 inches, I came and my short fantasy was over.
To think of Mark with an ever bigger body, because he already works out, would be mad for me. I couldn?t give the stone to mark. I tore the wrapping and placed the stone on my nightstand.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iets21 For This Useful Post:
Hanugumo (August 1st, 2013), nnnrg (August 1st, 2013)
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:11 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Is this a real life, or is it a fantasy? (Heh heh. What happens when he finds out that it isn't just a fantasy?)
  #7   Add to iets21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 06:50 PM

Tried to work the suggestion of nnnrg in the story. I find i quite difficult to make some hot growth stuff. I'm trying to slowly build it up to something bigger.

I'm going on a small vacation and the next chapter will have some more growth in it And gay seks!. It will probably take some extra days more for me to write something like that, keep in mind that this is my first story. I will do my best to make it hot.

Any feedback, tips, tricks are welcome!

for now:

Chapter 3 ? The Party
After a hot shower and cleaning myself I was standing in front of the mirror in my boxer, shaving my upper lip and chin. Sam walked in and greeted me, I said ?hey? and looked at him through the reflection in the mirror. He walked to the shower in his boxer and with an towel. Was it me or did he look less chubby and are his arms no sticks anymore? The mirror must be fogged up, was the explanation I gave to myself.

I walked into the living room where the party already started, nice music and enough treats for the eyes. Most people worked out, or were in some kind of sport just like the birthday boy: Mark. After a couple of hours the party was getting good, people where getting tipsy and some drunk. That means that they will do stuff they wouldn?t do so quickly. I was sipping from my beer when I saw a girl walk out of Sam?s room, what does a girl want with Sam? I waited for some bloke to leave the room just a couple of moments after her, but it was Sam. The smile and look in her eyes gave her away, she had some good time in there. I really can?t imagine that. I grabbed another beer and walked to her, she took the beer and told me she was feeling really good and energetic. ?Just like I did an amazing workout, I feel pumped up? she said. I asked what kind of workout she did or sport before she came here. She replied ?None, the last time that I did?. My EYES are up here, boy?. ?Sorry, but they really look nice and you should wear some bigger shirt to show less if you don?t want me looking?. She looked down and gasped. What?s the matter I asked, ?Nothing, Nothing? she replied and walked to the bathroom whilst cupping her sturdy breast.

I went to Sam and congratulated him on his amazing catch, she made me bone up. Sam looked away and his face turned red, how did you know he asked. I told the story and it made him feel more proud. He said he didn?t mind if someone would do her, she came to him and he thought she wasn?t his type, she was just normal looking.. I don?t know what he had in his head, so I grabbed his arm.. It felt firm, I squeezed and I felt muscles. Where did those come from? I grabbed us some beers and told him it was for the winter and patted him on his belly, his beer belly wasn?t there anymore.. Still a layer of fat, but there was much more a week ago.

I went to the bathroom to take a leak, when the girl opened the door and I bumped into her. I accidentally grabbed her boobs and she immediately went for the bulge in my jeans. She leaned against the washing table and ripped her shirt open, I locked the door behind me and went for the price. She moved her head to mine and whispered ?My boobs are bigger and I feel so horny, please me boy?. We started kissing and pulling at each other?s clothes, she stopped when I was in my boxer. She went on her knees and started to massage my dick trough the fabric. My dick was growing to his erect form. She started licking the head and teasing my balls, I moaned a let her work her magic. Slowly she started to kiss the shaft and then went for it. I place my hand on the back of her head to guide her in the perfect rhythm and to push all of my 5,5 inch inside her hot, warm mouth. I started moaning and the rhythm went up, my balls where getting ready and she stopped.
?Make me cum? she said as she sat onto the washing table, I place my dick near her wet lips and I slowly entered, picking up the paste and in a moment we where fucking like crazy. She yelled and came and pulled my head between her breasts. I motor boated her and filled her up with my cum.
?You can call me, just ask my number from you housemate. He has a fat cock?
as I catch my breath, she left the room and I got dressed again. A weird sensation was in my body, it must be from the workout I had with the girl.

People were going home and I was drunk and tired. I almost crawled to my room to get some good rest.

I awoke with a terrible headache, I forgot to drink water before I went to bed. My dick greeted me and a wank would put him to rest. I wrapped my hand around him and started to think about some bloke from yesterday. He pulled his pants down and ordered me to wank him off. His dick was a little bit bigger than mine and feeling so good. My hand was up and down and I felt so real, the veins and the thick mushroom head on top. I would kill for a bigger and fatter dick. As I opened my eyes I saw that I wasn?t holding the fantasized dick of the bloke, but my own! How is it possible, did my dick grow? My balls pulled closer to my body and released the hot milky cum all over my flat stomach. I cleaned myself up and started to think about the growth, was it the stone? I made me hard as rock and I grabbed the tape-measure; my dick was now 6 inches long. It grew half an inch. I started to wank again and teasing my nipples. Didn?t I have a belly instead of a flat stomach? I lost the fat, muscle would soon follow I hoped, that is how all those stories go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iets21 For This Useful Post:
Hanugumo (August 1st, 2013), MonsterMash62 (August 1st, 2013)
  #8   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:48 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Nice and hot. It is a nice and slow build.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options