The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2013, 05:50 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Raijin: Then comes the lightning...

Raijin "The God of Thunder Thighs" they call me for when I walk my thighs are like an encroaching storm rolling over the horizon promising lightning and fury .

I felt an immense pressure for the first time in my life in my ass and it wasn't going the way it should.

"John..." I said with with gritted teeth holding back a grunt and myself holding a punch.

"Holy fuck Rai! I knew your legs and ass were the best but I can't believe how tight you are!" He said with out missing a thrust.

"Unf....John, woul-unf-d you listen."

"Shit man you feel so fucking good I can't take it I'm about to cum already!" John thrust hard to drive his point home.

"Mmf...JOHN! Take it out or so help me I will squeeze your dick off!"

"You mean you can get tighter? Holy crap bring it!"

I start to try to get myself up, as best as I can with my meat packed legs draped over his shoulders. John notes this and withdrawals, I lie back down and let out a sigh of release.

"Fine man, I needed a break anyway before I came too early." John said while winking. I was about to tell the smug prick off when I feel his callused hands go from the sides of my excessive ass and underneath instead. "John what the fuck are you doing?" He ignores my question and now I can't see him past my quads and calves. I'm now ass up completely into the air with feet resting on John's wide lats and traps. Right as I am about to protest some more I feel what I can only guess was is his hot breath next to my no longer mint condition hole.

"John you fag, what the fuck are you...OHMYGODWHATAREDOING?!?" I scream while letting lose a guttural moan. John's thick tongue is sampling my wares, I can feel him swirling his tongue, flicking it, and stabbing it in and out all almost simultaneously. He withdraws to get a breathe and exhales hard on my wet hole which cause my massive body to shudder in rapture. He nuzzles his chin back and forward in my deep crack, his copious stubble setting off nerve endings I never knew I had; I let loose another long and deep moan which causes John to chuckle. I can feel my enhanced dick slowly climb its way up each of my deep cut abs, the sensitive head trailing precut all over my stomach.

"Rai loosen the fuck up and not just your ass either man. What's with the labels?" He punctuates the question with another tongue flick. "Sex is sex, if it feels good who cares if its a man or a woman?" To prove his point he elicits another moan from me by non-stop rimming me for what feels like hours. My mind can't comprehend what the hell he's doing to virgin ass hole. I'm thrashing my legs around flexing them as hard as I can, curling my toes, and spreading my ass instinctively even farther open for his continued assault. He stops and I see his head poke around my legs. I'm still reeling and moaning, I can't help but stare at him. I see myself in the mirror giving John a look begging him to never stop.

"That's what I thought, I'm just giving a sex god like you what you deserve." John smirked.

He disappears behind the sheer wall I claim to be legs and I feel him raise my ass higher, he digs his face into my hole. The combined feelings of his tongue and stubble on such a sensitive area is getting me to leak so much from my dick that I can feel it dripping; my dick is leaking so furiously it's trailed all over my ballooning chest. I'm damned near spurting out like he's find the on valve and turned it on just enough to drive me wild. I thrash harder and can't stop moaning, I see myself in the mirror noting that my cock is so hard, stiff, and agitated its turning almost purple.

"Jo-moan-hn, I'm...moan...going to..Oh my god..," I don't even have the chance to finish the sentence. I can feel my balls pull up so hard that I nearly gasp in pain. The man has found the floodgate and blew it open. I cum so hard I can feel it ricochet off my pecs, I look into the mirror and see it coming out in streams as it rebounds off several feet away and onto one of the mirrors. I look up as I see a waterfall of my own juices stream over my chest going through every crevice, rolling over every vein, and flowing down to my shoulders and face. I move my head out of the way screaming in ecstasy and unable to stop.

After what had to be a few unabated minutes of me making a mess everywhere I feel John lower my sensitive ass down to the ground. I hear a ruffling noise but am in no place to comprehend what's happening.I can hardly catch my breath from the moaning that just won't stop, aftershocks riveting my body as I can't help but flex my entire body and curl up my toes while I'm completely lost in the feeling. Just as I catch my breath I try to rise, disrupting the cum that had collected in my traps adding more to the lake underneath me, John picks my ass up again.

"Huff...huff...John for the love of god I can't take anymore."

"Rai, man, what does Coleman say all the fucking time eh? No pain, no gain stud! And hey man don't be selfish, it's my turn to get off."

I'm too tired to try to get away as John places his dick right at my hole. With one powerful thrust from his powerful legs he gets his dick in almost completely, much farther than last time at that. His dick feels like a very thick and veiny iron rod and is as hot smelted steel.

"John you bastard I swear to God!" As I threaten my assailant John grabs both of my ankles. He spreads my legs holding onto my ankles like some lever and pushes my legs down till I'm doing the splits. (What can I say crowds love that pose and with my legs it got them in an uproar when I'm onstage.) For the first time since this started I'm able to look at more than John's head while he fucks my ass. My dick gives an appreciative jump at the site of my fellow muscle god. John, while thrusting very lightly, bends over and gets an inch from my face.

"You can't hide the fact your enjoying this man." He gives my swiftly hardening dick a long tug. "Now calm down, we're just two men appreciating each others hard work in a very fun way." Right as I'm about to say something John leans in and puts his tongue into my mouth. He thrusts again, much harder this time, causing my dick and myself to react. I can't help but kiss the bastard back, I put my arms around him and draw him in closer. He thrusts once more and as I moan I feel a small pain in my shoulder and that strange burning hot/freezing cold sensation again.

"JOHN WHAT THE FUCK! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU INJECT ME AGAIN?" John thrusts hard which silences me with a moan.

"Heh Rai I neglected to tell you something about the shot. While you do gain a massive amount of size, it effects the areas near the injection site the most."

"...what. Why the hell did you let me inject my legs?"

"Hey you're the one who pulled down his fucking pants, you're the one who fucking didn't let me even explain shit, and plus when I saw that amazing ass I was dumbstruck like usual." John said with his permanent shit eating grin.

Just as I was about to reply three things happened. 1) The growth was kicking in and it would not wait for anything. 2) John thrust and I could feel his thick balls warmly resting on my ass cheeks. 3) And for the first time I felt my prostate get barraged. I let out a long silent scream as I instinctively free my legs from John's grasp and wrap them, well as much as I can now, around John's back. My legs nearly covering his thick lats and my feet hooking up and under his ass forcing him to drive down further into me. As my thick dick gives a very appreciative spurt I could feel my body being slowly lifted off the ground from my rapidly expanding back.

My head is swimming and unable to taken in all the sensations from my expanding and increasingly sensitive body. I lift my heavy arms which are being violently pushed up and away from the ret of my body and I explore myself. I'm elated to finally get the upper body I've wanted...the upper body I fucking deserve! While moaning I caress my abs taking in their ridges and crevices one by one. My dick swelling along with the rest of me bumps into my hand causing me to gasp sharply. As I take my hand away I trail a long rope of pre all over my chest which has thickened enough that I can no longer see John over it as he causes me to writhe in pleasure. I trace my fingers over the ridge of my cleavage which is now fighting against itself for room and deep enough that I doubt light will reach the bottom easily.

John was right I notice, my legs are growing, which I can feel getting farther away from his back and pressing each other for room; but the growth was no were as severe as the rest of me. With one hand questing for a beckoning nipple my other starts to rub the veins and crevices of my inner thighs. My arm is no loner able to reach around my chest to allow me at my nipples, I try in vain as my biceps continue swelling away from me making it impossible. John watches me the whole time as I slowly fondle my visibly churning balls, he thrusts in unison with my heavy breathing eliciting more moans and another stream of pre from dick. Even my thick and callused hands can't cup one of my throbbing nuts let alone both of them. John increases his pace and I can feel him swelling inside of my vice like ass, he bites his stubbled lip and looks at the ceiling.

"Rai I can't hold it in! Your ass is milking my dick man." He says while visibly straining to restrain the inevitable wave. He lets out a deep moan I can feel in my own sympathetic dick. "You fucking stud I wish you could feel how this...AH, OH GOD!" John's girder of a cock swells one last time but doesn't stays the same engorged size as the orgasm begins. I can't help but yell with him in ecstasy as I'm filled with what feels like molten lava, his convulsing finally pushed me past my threshold. My dick which has been so stiff it's hovering a few inches over my stomach starts bucking so hard I can feel it smack my abs with a loud thwack. I try to reach for it but John swats my hand away putting his own onto it. He times his thrusts with my exploding dick amplifying the volume. I just can't stop cumming and I'm thankful that my chest had grown so monstrously thick that not even my dick's violent spasming can breach the sea wall of my pecs, too bad for the floor though heh.

After a few minutes of uninterrupted fireworks from the two of us were finally spent. John collapsed on my chest allowing me to see his sweaty face for the first time since he gave me the second injection. Now I've seen him sweaty at the gym and always with his dumbass grin but never had I seen him like this, smiling with the afterglow of a good fucking. He looks at me and while absentmindedly stroking my chest and arms says."Man Rai I'd wish we'd done this sooner, but hey the party is just getting started." It took me a second longer than it should of to realize what he mean and John took my confusion to his advantage. He grunted in pain and I felt like I got kicked in my balls followed by that hot/cold feeling. That bastard.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to an0n12 For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (September 3rd, 2013), Braun1 (September 4th, 2013), convolution (September 3rd, 2013), dickasauras (September 10th, 2013), meteorpm (September 3rd, 2013), msclbldr (September 4th, 2013), nevertoobig (September 4th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (September 3rd, 2013), Ragetiger (September 4th, 2013), sexyactionnick (September 4th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (September 4th, 2013), SWMassMan (September 5th, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 3rd, 2013), tonybits (September 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
I hope there will be another part
  #3   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Thanks and there should be another one to two parts depending on how long the chapter is.

Last edited by an0n12; November 2nd, 2013 at 12:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to an0n12 For This Useful Post:
nevertoobig (September 4th, 2013)
  #4   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
Thank you in advance!

And yes, mobility is for wimps

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options