The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Dystopian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 07:25 AM

Dystopian is on a distinguished road
You Sure It's Okay? (A Dystopian story)

You Sure It?s Okay?
A Dystopian Story

You sure it?s okay, Coach?

I mean, it?s experimental and all, right? Is it safe? I don?t want to break the law or anything.

Well, you said it was approved by the Federal Authority of Sports Drugs, so it must be safe, right? The ?FASD?? I haven?t heard of them before? but Coach, I trust you. You won?t do anything that was bad for me.

Nobody else on the team is getting it-- I hope they don?t mind. You?re sure they?re fine with it? I guess it?s fair-- I drew the short straw after all. I was just worried, is all. I guess since everyone has agreed, it?s gotta be me. I know what you mean. If it works like it should, then we can try it on the others.

No, I?m okay with injections. Yeah, it?s fine-- but WOAH! Coach, that is one huge-ass needle. Shit! Coach, where is that gonna go?

Umm, okay, pant?s down. Got it. Should I turn around? Oh-- I asked ?cos you?re gonna stick in on my butt, right? That?s where injections usually are?
WHAT?! Seriously, Coach, really? I mean, the fu-- Sorry Coach, I shouldn?t swear. But in my balls? Coach, that?s gonna hurt like a bitch! Um? I?m having second thoughts now. I?m sorry, Coach, I know I agreed to all this, but--

Hey! Sean? Andy? Where?d you guys come from? Hey, no! Don?t touch me! Coach, please! Let me go! No-- get that away from me! Stop!

Ah- AHHH-- AAAAAAAARGH!!!

Oh God, Coach-- what the fuck was that?! I felt like-- oh fuck, Coach, I don?t know what happened. When you stuck the needle in my balls, there was just this sensation. Shit. Fuck. It hurt so bad at first, but then, suddenly it wasn?t hurting anymore, and instead it was, like, completely weird, it felt good. It was like a shot of, like, magic or something from my balls, all the way up my spine. Coach, I?m so sorry-- I just couldn?t control myself-- the stuff just came out. I couldn?t stop myself, Coach.

You mean that?s what?s supposed to happen? The injection makes you come? Shit, Coach, what is that stuff? That was intense. I mean, like, mind-blowing fucking batshit stuff. Like the most crazy-- oh, sorry Coach, let me help you clean up. Sorry, it got all over you.

What was it, Sean? Oh shit-- I?m so sorry, man! It got on your face! Seriously, I don?t know what happened. I?ve never did anything like that before!

Coach, how often do I have to do this? Once a week? Gosh. I dunno. I mean, I suppose I can handle it, but you know, it?s really weird and stuff.
Okay, you know best, Coach. I guess Sean and Andy don?t need to hold me down the next time. Haha. Don?t worry, I?ll take it like a man. No more girly squealing next time round. Promise.

How long has it been, Coach? A month since you started giving me the treatments? Yeah, just about I think.

I?m feeling great, Coach. Fucking fantastic! It?s like I?ve got so much power in everything. Sprints, weights, throws, you name it. You should see how much I?m lifting now in the gym.

I love the feeling, man. Raw energy coursing through my muscles as I do the reps. Deeper than the burn. It?s like my muscles are growing right there and then, literally before my eyes.

I?ve gained like 20 pounds in just four weeks. It?s all hard muscle, Coach. Check out my guns. Grrr. Haha. Shirt?s getting a big tight. I might need to buy stuff a size up soon.

Sarah loves it. She says I?m so strong and muscular, a real man?s man. She loves big guys. All those cheerleaders, that?s what they love-- a big strong guy with guns of steel to hold them and make them feel safe. Her girlfriends? are all jealous of her she says. I don?t know. Whenever I?m around, they get all giggly and shit, and ask to touch my biceps. You know girls.

And also, I think Sarah?s been extra happy ?cos? you know? haha?. Yeah, we?ve been doing it like bunnies. I mean, I?ve been with her three years now, since high school, so maybe things were getting a bit routine, but lately, it?s been like a whole new me!

What?s that, Coach? My nickname? Shit, Coach, how do you know? Gosh, has she been telling everyone? It?s meant as a joke, man! I mean, sheesh. ?The Energizer Bunny?? That?s so lame! Shucks, I?m not blushing Coach! Stop looking! Jeez!

Anyway, I?m getting used to the shots now. Well, used to in the sense that I kinda look forward to them! Sorry, I make so much a of mess each time. It?s like a fucking explosion. I swear its getting more intense each week!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Dystopian For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (October 8th, 2013), Big RR (October 6th, 2013), bigbearny (October 7th, 2013), chocomus (October 8th, 2013), dickasauras (October 7th, 2013), duk2112 (October 8th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (October 6th, 2013), iceman75 (October 6th, 2013), littledude (October 6th, 2013), manlion (October 6th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (October 6th, 2013), Muscle_lover (October 6th, 2013), muscular (October 6th, 2013), nnnrg (October 6th, 2013), PunkGuy01 (October 7th, 2013), Shelby (October 7th, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 6th, 2013), theseventhwave (October 8th, 2013), Wynfrith (October 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Dystopian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 07:28 AM

Part II

Shit, Coach. Whatever you are giving me, it?s crazy. I?m huge! Seriously. I?ve put on like 80 pounds of bulging muscle since I?ve started. Gosh, I?ve outgrown my clothes twice. And by the looks of it, I?ll need a whole new wardrobe by next week. Everything is so fucking tight, ?specially around the shoulders and arms.

Look at my arms, Coach. They?re swole. 23 inches cold. Nearly two feet around! I wasn?t a shrimp to begin with, but I?m a fucking monster now! Look at the size of it when I flex. Shit. Fucking freaky veins. The friggin? size of it, man. The guys have a fun time using the tape measure on it. They take bets how many inches I grow every month.So far, they?ve always underestimated.

And my chest. Shit. It?s fucking massive. I mean, just take a look at it! Like fucking thick slabs of meat. The team says that my man boobs are bigger than most of their girlfriends? ones. Haha. I think they?re just jealous. Watch me bounce them, Coach. One, two, one, two. Sean says its fucking hypnotic. He could stare at it all day, he says. Fucking pervert! Haha. Love that guy.

Sprints, Coach? Oh-- haha. So you noticed. I think it?s particularly bad when you make us go shirtless. Shit, my pecs are just bouncing all over the place. It?s a bit embarrassing, and I know some of the guys are really staring and almost drooling, but really, I can?t help it. They?re just so meaty and swole. I think even if I wore a shirt, it won?t really matter. Yeah, you can see how tight my shirt is, stretching like that.

Speaking of tight, I?m having trouble fitting into jeans. Seriously, my quads have grown so much, I can barely get my jeans over them. And even when I do, my glutes are just crazy. Sean says I?m getting a real bubble butt. Like that song, haha. When I walk by him in the locker room, he always gives my butt a smack. Crazy fucker!

Yeah, but like I was saying, my jeans can barely fit over my thighs, and then after that it?s my butt, sticking out like Mount Rushmore. I?m almost giving up. I need to wear fat man?s jeans, I think, and wear a belt or something. My waist is still 32 inches, like before.

Yeah, that?s one great thing about whatever shit it is you?re giving me, Coach, I?m eating like a fucking animal, all the time, just stuffing my face with whatever. I?m just so hungry! Luckily you gave me the special meal ticket, which lets me fill up at the cafeteria as much as I want, whenever I want. Some of the other guys want one too! I?m eating easily like three times what I used to eat, and I?m still hungry. Shit, seriously, what?s happening to me? Haha.

Luckily, it?s all muscle. In fact, I think I?m leaner than before. My abs have gotten more cut. The guys say I?ve got a crazy shoulder-to-waist ratio. Bowling ball shoulders, and traps like steel cords, going down through thick, powerful lats, and down to a slim, narrow waist. Sean says I?ve got the whole Apollo?s belt thing going on. Yeah, heh, I?m kinda proud of it, too!
You want to show me something on your iPad? What?s that? Oh, those Facebook pics. Yeah, heh. Shirtless stuff. Yeah, that?s me lifting Sarah. That?s Sarah?s best friend, Anne, who I?m lifting with my other hand. It?s a party trick thing I can do nowadays, I get one girl to sit on each of my hands, and do some lifts. Really gets them going crazy. Haha. Yeah my pics have been getting a lot of ?likes?. Here?s a pic of me arm wrestling with Thad. Look at our arms. Man, two thick pythons duking it out. That was epic, man. I beat him easy. Heh. Now he?s officially the second strongest person on the team. I win!

And-- well, there?s this one other thing. I think you might have noticed it too, Coach, during the weekly shots. Yeah. That. It?s getting bigger right? I mean, my junk is growing. Shit, I couldn?t believe it. Sarah?s says the same thing. I wasn?t some pencil-dick little boy ever, but honestly, I was pretty average in that department. But it?s definitely bigger now. my dick is longer and thicker. Not much, but noticeable, especially when? well, you know. When it gets hard. About an inch bigger, I think. My balls are bigger too. Quite a lot bigger, in fact.

Shit, even Sean?s noticed. He asked me if I was taking to stuffing socks down my briefs, to make up for my ?roid-shrunken balls?. He wouldn?t believe me until I showed him. Haha, you should?ve seen his face then. Heh, that homo. Nah, just kiddin?. Sean?s been my best buddy since grade school. He?s the best, and straight as a fucking arrow. But I do catch him looking at me an awful lot, ?specially when I?m walking around half naked in the locker room!

But yeah, I think the stuff is doing something to my junk. It?s not just the size. It?s, well, It?s my sex drive, Coach. It?s going into overdrive recently. I can?t stop thinking about sex all the time. Luckily, Sarah?s a bit of a nympho, but we?re doing it easily four, five times a day. And each time, it might be more than one round, if you know what I mean. And, you?ve seen me during the weekly shots, Coach. When I come, I come. It?s like a fucking fire hydrant got knocked over by a truck. I swear, I?ve never come so much before. And each week, it seems like I?m coming more, longer, and harder. It?s like I?m turning into a fucking cum machine, and the off-switch is broken.

There are times when I?m fucking Sarah, and I come so hard, I?m seeing stars. I swear I think I?ve even blacked out a couple of times, for just like a few seconds, and then after that, the next thing I know, there?s like cum all over. I know during the weeklies, you?ve started just covering my dick up with a towel, to soak it all up, but for Sarah, it?s literally oozing out of her pussy and all over the sheets-- sorry, I shouldn?t talk about her like that. It?s disrespectful. But yeah there?s a lot of it.

Sarah said she?s finding it a bit hard to give me BJs, what with the size of my cockhead, and the amount of stuff that comes out-- sorry, I?m doing it again. Enough about Sarah. But yeah, my room smells like cum all the time. My roommate, Evan-- he;?s a cool guy. A bit nerdy, but we?re cool and I like him. Anyway, Evan?s getting a bit annoyed. He can?t stand the smell. And once, he found some of my cum on his desk. That?s like across the room from my bed, but somehow I think I must have shot so hard some of it got over there. Now that was embarrassing. I?ve promised to make sure it won?t happen again, but I think he?s trying to get another room. I suppose that?s good too. Then Sarah and I can be alone more. Haha.

But seriously, Coach, is this all normal? I mean, of course it?s not normal normal, but as in, is the stuff you?re giving me supposed to do that?
It is? Everything is working? Okay? Is there, like, and end to the cycle or something? I mean, like roids and shit. Not yet? Okay. No, nothing. Just wondering, is all.

I?m sure you know what?s best.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dystopian For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (October 8th, 2013), BB501s (October 8th, 2013), bigbearny (October 7th, 2013), buckley_heath (October 8th, 2013), chocomus (October 8th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (October 6th, 2013), iceman75 (October 6th, 2013), littledude (October 6th, 2013), manlion (October 6th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (October 6th, 2013), Muscle_lover (October 6th, 2013), muscular (October 6th, 2013), nnnrg (October 6th, 2013), PunkGuy01 (October 7th, 2013), Shelby (October 7th, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 6th, 2013), theseventhwave (October 8th, 2013), Wynfrith (October 9th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Dystopian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 07:30 AM

Part III

Coach, am I disturbing you?

Sorry, if this is a bad time, I can come back-- oh okay, sure. Thanks, Coach. I knew I could count on you.

It?s um? I don?t know how to say this. That is-- like, I?m trying to say-- okay shit. Fuck it.

Coach, I think maybe I should stop taking the stuff.

Yeah, like stop? maybe take it slow? at least for the time being. I don?t know. Maybe for good. I don?t know, Coach. I just don?t know!

Okay, okay. Sorry, Coach. I?m just a bit worked up, is all. Sarah just dumped me.

Yeah, it really sucks. I didn?t expect it at all. I mean, she was complaining a bit. But I thought all girls do that sometime. About what? Stuff, I guess. She was saying that, you know, I was getting too big.

Yeah, too big. Like everywhere. Shit, I know I?m a big guy-- heck I outweigh Thad, who used to be like the biggest guy on our team, by nearly a hundred pounds. And they used to say Thad was built like a brick shithouse. Until now. But I thought girls like big guys.

Yeah but Sarah, she?s like, ?Ooh! You?re getting too big! You?re like a one of those steroid monsters! Everyone?s staring at you when you walk about! You can?t even put your arms down straight! Your thighs are so big, you can?t walk properly!?

I mean, that?s what it means to get big, right? I like being big, Coach. The guys on the team, they say its great that I?m so huge and strong. I?m benching twice what the historic team record was. And the weight?s going up every single fucking week. By the way, Coach, when are the new machines coming in? I?m at the limit for most of them now.

My pecs are getting real massive. They are so huge and heavy. I can?t button up the top three buttons on my dress shirts any more. I know some people are saying I?m trying to show off, but really, I just can?t. My pecs are growing really fast. I can?t really see my feet anymore, when I look down my chest. Is that too big, Coach? I really don?t know.

I thought it was cool, but at the same time, I?m having trouble putting on and taking off my T-shirts and jerseys without help. Luckily, Sean?s moved in as my new roommate. He helps me dress. Otherwise, I keep ripping the shirts. It?s hard to get them past my pecs.

The guys really think my pecs are something. You saw them just now at practice, Coach. Yeah, they?re just fucking around. They?re guys, and guys like big boobs right. So yeah, all of them like squeezing and playing with my pecs. You know, they would come from behind and grab both my pecs, one in each hand, and just bounce them around a bit. Or sometimes they?ll come from the front, grab them both and mash them together, and bury their faces in my ?cleavage?. It?s just for laughs, Coach. Sean says my pecs are so big, he can?t even cup them in one hand anymore. It?s a running joke that if they get any bigger, I?ll need a bra. He says when I come down the stairs, its like a pair of watermelons rolling in a sack. It?s just a joke, Coach. I think.

Yeah, the guys on the team are fine. They love touching my butt, but it?s just for fun. My butt?s huge now. The other day, while you were briefing us on something, I was standing up, and I think it was Jayden or somebody who was putting quarters on my buttshelf, to see how many he could put in a row. But then I sat down, so that?s why there were suddenly quarters all over the place.

I know what Sarah means when she says I walk funny. But I?ve got 27.5 inch arms, man, I can?t expect them to hang down like a normal guy?s. And my lats, my back, is super broad now. I?m sure you?ve seen the pic on Facebook right, the shot from behind, where a bunch of us are seated on the bleachers. I?m literally as broad as the guys on the left and right of me put together. And those two are not some small fucks. How the fuck are my arms supposed to hang, with lats and arms like that?

And my quads, man. I don?t think Sarah understands. Each of my quads is bigger than my 32 inch waist. They?re fucking three feet around. I mean, how many guys on this planet can say that about their legs? My calves are bigger than most guys? thighs. I?m squatting about 1,000 pounds now, for reps. Shit, they?re joking that at this rate, by the end of the year, I can squat the rest of the team, all sitting on some long bench or something.
With quads that size, Coach, of course I waddle a bit. I know, you?ve said so yourself, I?m not as fast on the field as I used to be. But I don?t need to be fast when I can drag eight guys with me across the damn field. With these monster quads.

I know people stare at me, Coach. Sarah thinks it?s because they think I?m a freak. I?m not a freak, right, Coach? Right?

I don?t know what to do, Coach. I think Sarah?s wrong, but? but I need her back! Coach, if she says I?ve got to stop growing bigger, I have to stop. You understand that, right?

It?s not just my overall size, Coach. It?s? it?s my cock. You?ve seen it, Coach. It?s becoming a fucking monster. I?m wearing a custom made cup because there?s no way I?m fitting into even the largest standard sizes anymore. And I think I need a new cup soon, Coach, this one?s getting too small. I know, it?s only been a month, but my cock is really growing. Sean says I?ll probably need to use a salad bowl is a cup soon.

Well my cock is getting longer and thicker, for sure. That?s another of Sarah?s complaints. It?s just too big to fit. It hurts anywhere I put it. At first she found it hot, how she had to use both hands, but she says its gross now. But my balls are growing even faster. Coach, they?re fucking enormous now. I think maybe it?s because that?s where the injections go in or something, but it?s like they are growing and growing. I can?t fit into any of the jockstraps anymore. There are huge gaps at the sides of the crotch, and you can see everything. The whole basket is pulled down by the sheer weight of my junk. It barely covers anything Coach.

It?s worse when I?m just trying to wear normal clothes Coach. Yeah I can wear stuff from the fat people store, but nothing hides what?s going on in my pants. When I walk down the hall, people are staring and pointing at it. My junk is practically going past my hip bone now. I can barely zip up my pants.

And that?s not the worst of it, Coach. I think I?m going sex crazy without Sarah. She says I want it all the time, anywhere, anyhow. Even she can?t keep up with me. It?s true. It?s all I think about. I could fuck nonstop I think. I don?t know how many times, I?ve had to run out of class because the urges get too strong. I barely make it to the toilet, rush into a cubicle and just rip that damn thing out of my pants. By that time, it?s almost fully hard, dripping precum-- fuck Coach, the precum alone is more than any other guy?s cum. Most of the time, my pants are just soaked with it by the time I get to the toilet; it?s horrible. Then I have to jack off four, five times, just over and over. I?m roaring so loudly each time I come, I think the whole school knows what?s going on. The whole fucking cubicle is a goner by the time I?m done. All over the walls, leaking out across the floor to the other cubicles. It?s happening more and more frequently now.

There was one weekend, Sean was away visiting his parents, and when he came back he found me naked on the floor, just jerking off. I had been just lying there the entirely weekend, just jerking myself off over and over again, without stopping, not even for sleep, for nearly 48 hours. Sean had to prise my hands away from my swollen, bloated cock, and even when he was doing it, I was cumming all over him, just covering him in spunk. Sean called it a ?Cummageddon?, because the whole room was trashed. We had to change rooms after that, and I think they called in professional cleaners.
I think I would have died if he hadn?t come back, Coach. Just died from cumming and cumming until my heart gave out, or I dehydrated or something. I don?t even remember it much, I must have been in some sort of sex trance.

Worse, just a couple of hours after Sean had rescued me, after I had eaten and drank something for the first time in two days-- though thinking back, perhaps I had survived by drinking my own cum-- anyway, just a couple of hours later, I had urges again. This time Sean was with me. He-- he-- he?s my best friend, Coach. You understand that? He helped me through it. He jerked me off-- he sucked me off, until I was fine again. There was some much cum, it was just oozing out of the side of his mouth. He swallowed only a bit of it. He?s a true friend, Coach.

We kissed after that. He licked my nipples-- they?ve grown too, to match my enormous pecs. They?re about three inches across now. He licked my nipples, then moved up, circled me with his arms, and kissed me. My neck and traps are so big now, he can barely get his arms around me.

Coach, I need to stop getting bigger. Please. Please stop the treatments. I want my life back. I?m too big.

Please, Coach! No, don?t say that! Please! I don?t mean to be ungrateful. I really appreciate what you?ve done for me. No, please! I didn?t mean it that way! I?m really sorry, I don?t want to hurt you in any way.

Okay Coach, okay, just a bit more. For you, Coach. I?ll do it for you.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dystopian For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (October 8th, 2013), bigbearny (October 7th, 2013), buckley_heath (October 8th, 2013), chocomus (October 8th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (October 6th, 2013), iceman75 (October 6th, 2013), littledude (October 6th, 2013), manlion (October 6th, 2013), Muscle_lover (October 6th, 2013), muscular (October 6th, 2013), nnnrg (October 6th, 2013), PunkGuy01 (October 7th, 2013), Shy_Guy (October 23rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 6th, 2013), theseventhwave (October 8th, 2013), Wynfrith (October 9th, 2013)
  #4   Add to Dystopian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 07:32 AM

Part IV

Coach?

Is there anyone there?

It?s dark in here. Please! Anyone?! HELP!

I?m sorry-- I?m so sorry! I?m sorry I tried to run away, Coach! I won?t do it again! I promise!

I swear, it wasn?t because of you, Coach. It was the other guys. They were doing things to me. When Sean wasn?t around, they?d do stuff.

It started with Thad. He loved grabbing my butt, which is fine, but it became worse. In the locker room, when we were all changing, he would come up from behind and put his crotch right against my butt. His hard cock would be in my buttcrack. I could feel it, hard and throbbing. He was rubbing himself up and down against me, saying how much he loved my huge round ass, my sweet muscle butt.

Then Andy came up, and grabbed my junk. It?s so big now, even with two hands, most it it just flops around, but he was grabbing it and shaking it around, calling me ?Donkey Dick?, ?Two Foot Schlonger? and all sorts of stupid names.

I tried to tell them to stop, but they didn?t. I wanted to get away, but I?m so big that I can?t turn really fast now. My arms are bigger than my waist now, and my thighs are I think even larger than the chests of some bodybuilders. I couldn?t even really see what Andy was doing, because of my chest. It?s so fucking big, my chin is almost resting on the top of my pecs, even when I?m not flexing. When I look down, all I see are two huge mounds of muscles.

So when I turned, I stumbled, and then I fell on the bench. As you can imagine, at my weight, nearly three times what Thad weighs, the bench just broke. I?m too heavy for most chairs now-- I?ve broken almost everything I?ve sat on which isn?t made of sturdy metal. I?m not sure how much I weigh exactly, the industrial weighing machine hasn?t come in yet.
I fell on the floor with a crash, and everyone was laughing, and then they just set upon me like a pack of wolves. Everyone was naked, just thrusting their hard cocks into my mouth, between my pecs, my biceps, everywhere. Guys were just standing there jerking off, cumming onto my face. Thad was raping me, thrusting himself into my ass, roaring.

The worst part was, I couldn?t resist. My sexual urges took over. There were two, three, maybe four pairs of hands on my monstrous, erect cock. I think Andy and Kelvin were sucking the head together, sticking their tongues down my piss slit, drinking the endless stream of precum just pouring out. A couple of other guys were just manhandling my balls, each one grabbing one ball with both hands, licking them, rubbing their faces in them. Guys were sucking my nippless, grabbing, teasing rolling my gigantic pecs around. They grabbed my 36 inch arms and pulled them as far up above my head as they could, given my shoulder mass, and dove into my hairy, sweaty armpits like starving children at a feast.

I am probably physically stronger than all them combined, maybe twice over, but I was no match for my monstrous sexual hunger. Even if I could overcome that, My muscles are too overdeveloped, just simply to massive, too bulky, for me to move properly. When I go through doors, I have to turn a bit sideways. Walking is a slow and laborious process, a rolling gait complicated by the weight of my equipment straining the front of my pants. I was literally trapped by the mass of my own muscles as I was raped by more than ten of my team members.

I don?t know how many times I came. Each time was a volcanic eruption which the guys revelled in, rubbing my cum all over me, all over themselves, all over each other. Each time I came seemed to drive them to even greater sexual frenzy. Each time I came, I became even more maddened by my cumming.

When I came to, I was alone, covered in cum, mostly mine. The locker room was dark. I decided then and there, Coach, that I can?t live like this anymore. I?m not even playing for the team anymore, because I?ve gotten too large. I?m barely even human.

That?s why I ran, Coach. Please forgive me. Please let me out of here! I promise I won?t try to run again. I?ll let the team do anything they want to me. Just let me out. Please!

Coach?! Can you hear me?! Please!

There?s a light-- the door is opening. Coach?! Is that you? Please Coach, I?m so so so sorry!

Coach? Is that-- Sean?! SEAN! It?s you! You?ve come to rescue me! I knew you would!

Sean! Quick, we have no time. My ankles, there are these manacles on them, and we need to get them off. Do you have the key?

Yes! You found it outside! Quick Sean! Before they come back!

What are you doing? Why aren?t you unlocking the chains, Sean?

Sean? Why--- What?s that you?re holding, Sean?

That?s not a key? that?s-- that?s?.

Sean, no. No, no, no. Not another dose. Please Sean! Please! No! I don?t want to grow any bigger!

No! No-o-o! Ah! AARRRGH!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Dystopian For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (October 6th, 2013), anglekindle (October 6th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (October 6th, 2013), bigbearny (October 7th, 2013), bobtimbob (October 6th, 2013), buckley_heath (October 8th, 2013), chocomus (October 8th, 2013), CTeen (October 9th, 2013), cutlerfan (October 6th, 2013), dominicrue (October 7th, 2013), foxy202 (October 6th, 2013), GTlifter (October 6th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (October 6th, 2013), iceman75 (October 6th, 2013), idiomat (October 6th, 2013), imfit (October 6th, 2013), jcb60970 (October 6th, 2013), karateboy310 (October 6th, 2013), Kolbold (October 7th, 2013), littledude (October 6th, 2013), manlion (October 6th, 2013), miniace2009 (October 6th, 2013), msclbldr (October 6th, 2013), MuscleChgo (October 6th, 2013), Muscle_lover (October 6th, 2013), muscular (October 6th, 2013), nevertoobig (October 7th, 2013), nnnrg (October 6th, 2013), PunkGuy01 (October 7th, 2013), Reeza (October 6th, 2013), renbear (October 6th, 2013), rocketdog (October 6th, 2013), strike01 (October 15th, 2013), tattcub (October 6th, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 6th, 2013), theseventhwave (October 8th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 6th, 2013), Wynfrith (October 9th, 2013), Xyggurat (October 6th, 2013)
  #5   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Loved the story! I hope there are more parts to cum..lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to cutlerfan For This Useful Post:
Muscle_lover (October 6th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Muscle_lover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 01:19 PM

Muscle_lover is on a distinguished road
Yes please! One more! Soooo hot!

Help me to get HUGE
The Following User Says Thank You to Muscle_lover For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (October 6th, 2013)
  #7   Add to foxy202's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 01:30 PM

foxy202 is on a distinguished road
Wow this is so hot! I would kill to have just one more part... I just can't wait to hear about him ending up totally immobile!

Thanks so much!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxy202 For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (October 6th, 2013), Muscle_lover (October 6th, 2013)
  #8   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 02:54 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Definitely different and overall amazing work man
  #9   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 04:40 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
You sure it is OK?

What a HOT 6969ing story. I would love to see another chapter and see how really big he gets. One thing if you do could you tell how big he is in pounds is? It helps the mind to comprehend size better when you do. I want to thank you for taking the time to give us the story. It sure gives us older guys something to wish we could be in our dreams. THANKS AGAIN

Last edited by Terrylee Long; October 7th, 2013 at 06:00 PM.
  #10   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2013, 02:29 PM

evanw is on a distinguished road
If you're planning on posting more of this story, I'd love to read it!
  #11   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2013, 04:55 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
That was good
Thanks
  #12   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2013, 03:44 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Awesome, just the kind of story I love.