The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2013, 07:38 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
a question

I have a question for you, I always wanted to be a bodybuilder big and muscular, my sruttura is not that of a sample I know, but I want to be big, with the veins and muscles full, hard and thick. Why should I or should I not use steroids, if only to try a course, out of curiosity, what do you think?Thanks

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboy View Post
I have a question for you, I always wanted to be a bodybuilder big and muscular, my sruttura is not that of a sample I know, but I want to be big, with the veins and muscles full, hard and thick. Why should I or should I not use steroids, if only to try a course, out of curiosity, what do you think?Thanks
Regardless if you do or do not use steroids it would be in your best interest to start up lifting and get some time underneath your belt first.
  #3   Add to lucas's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2013, 10:28 PM

lucas
Yes, the question is if you workout. Steroids will give an edge after working out for several years and obtained a decent physique. I know buddies that use steroids but you can't tell any progress because they don't eat and workout properly.
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2013, 06:06 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
thanks for the replies!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #5   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2013, 05:30 PM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
well first you should be lifting a while before you consider using steroids. next your nutrition has to be perfect. your training has to be correct and you have to get your rest.. Next you should makes sure that your using only legit gear and not underground stuff. and then you should make sure you have your pct ready.
  #6   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2013, 05:33 PM

i would also sayt if your not planning on competing then if your just doing it to look good then i would say do the work first and hit your natural limit. there are other thingsa out now that will give you great results with out having to use gear.
  #7   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2013, 11:42 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
I would second (almost) all of what BIGJOEY has said. (I will use UG gear, when I know the person who compounded it) And I would like to add something that isn't often stated:

Are you in a place in your life where you can live with the potential complications that being a steroid user can bring into your life? Examples: You need privacy to keep and use them, You may become desensitized at some point and not be able to rebound, will you be willing and able to maintain HRT? etc. Are you OK with "backne," baldness, and body hair? Not everybody has every bad thing that can happen every time, however these things do happen SOMETIMES, I have had NO regrets that I began to use steroids, and contrary to what others may have advised, I started before I reached what I believe to be my ultimate natural limit because of my age, I wanted to know what my ultimate limit was, and felt that waiting would not get me where I want to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to schwermarko For This Useful Post:
looking4muscle (November 17th, 2013)
  #8   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2013, 01:14 AM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwermarko View Post
I would second (almost) all of what BIGJOEY has said. (I will use UG gear, when I know the person who compounded it) And I would like to add something that isn't often stated:

Are you in a place in your life where you can live with the potential complications that being a steroid user can bring into your life? Examples: You need privacy to keep and use them, You may become desensitized at some point and not be able to rebound, will you be willing and able to maintain HRT? etc. Are you OK with "backne," baldness, and body hair? Not everybody has every bad thing that can happen every time, however these things do happen SOMETIMES, I have had NO regrets that I began to use steroids, and contrary to what others may have advised, I started before I reached what I believe to be my ultimate natural limit because of my age, I wanted to know what my ultimate limit was, and felt that waiting would not get me where I want to go.

There is so much to consider here. You have already received a great deal of good advice.

This is not simple, it is not magic, it is a mammoth effort for which you have to save and stockpile everything before actually starting anything. You have to not only educate yourself in perfect training techniques and nutrition before going there, you have to educate yourself in pharmacology as well and you must learn all the warning signs for even minor problems. This is not only because of the dangers but it is to maximize problems as well.

Also I do not know the opinion of others but I would make HGH the last thing on your list. Try to avoid that one because some of the negatives with that one can have some disproportionately serious effects versus the gains from going that direction. T and HGC are far less dangerous and if the sources are good the risks are minimized. HGH for many can be a more risky proposition.

If you are planning on competing for money, then many things can be considered that would not be used in simply showing off a very muscular body. If it is just muscle mass you can eliminate a great deal from your chem list and probably be a great deal safer.

This stuff can be used safely and there are many HIV patients that are living and doing well because of it. The main difference is that they are being monitored. You need to do the same from the beginning. There are now some blood work labs that will do a draw and run certain tests without a direct physicans order. Before taking the substances you also need to find one of these and prepare to keep an eye on your medical values that could be impacted.

The Following User Says Thank You to FuzzyKB For This Useful Post:
Big RR (December 6th, 2013)
  #9   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2013, 11:50 AM

you have recieved a lot of good advice. there is one thing if your competing until you turn pro you do not win money . Only pros who winm the over all or depending on the show the top 5 win money . amatures dont. also as stated hgh is usually the last thing you would add in along with insulin. unless you have a good prep coach or good referenc material i would suggest thwe following

be lifting 2-3 years serious before you start a cycle

make sure your nutrition is perfet and your trasin is as well.

rememebr your bodybuilding not weight lifting or power lifting. there is a difference. Study pros like kai greene training seriies or flex lewis training serise or neil hill. listen to what these guys say they all will tell your its your form and range of motition full streach and contraction that builds size the weight is the last part.

start a basic begginers cycle to see how your body responds .
and make sure you have everything. also try to get hospital or pharma grade products not underground labs. they tend to be not as pure and under dosed.

allow your system to clean out between cycles to allow your receptors to clean out.

any other questions contact me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BIGJOEY For This Useful Post:
schwermarko (November 24th, 2013), xboy (December 6th, 2013)
  #10   Add to GenevaCarlson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2013, 12:24 AM

GenevaCarlson is on a distinguished road
good advice, bad prastise

i think although we may hear many good advise, but the most important thing is do it

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options