The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redblueman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 01:36 AM

redblueman is on a distinguished road
Post Lunch with an old friend

Not my first post, but I've never shared here before.

Had lunch with my buddy the other day.

We?ll call him ?Ben.? He is a straight male. He?s in his early mid twenties.

We were friends in grade school. We lost touch during high school, and reconnected a few years ago through social media.

Now, in elementary school,obviously we aren't sexually attractive to anybody yet. But, even at that age, there are boys (or girls for the straights) you kind of like to linger your gaze at. Ben was one of those.

So. He invites me to lunch. I?m sort of nervous, cause, I?m wondering what he looks like now? (His pics on social media are few and nothing was really telling about what his body looked like now.)

I go into the Chinese restaurant. It?s nothing fancy. And it?s lunch on a weekday. It?s pretty much empty. I see him. He?s looking at his phone. He?s wearing a very tight-fitted white shirt and red shorts. It looked like a gym outfit to me.

He sees me. He smiles. Damn, his smile!

Then he stands.

I?d say he?s 6?1? or maybe even 6?2?. Let me state right here, I?m 5?5' on a good day.

I go to the table and he comes away from his seat, toward me. ?Hey!? He says, and he sort of opens his arms? And we do that ?guy hug? thing? except, I actually press against him. From the side, mind you? it?s still a ?half hug.? I feel his body. It?s tight. Like, really tight. ?So good to see you,? he says. He takes a breath? and I feel it blow my hair? Like, this guy towers over me?

Finally, we sit. He was always a polite kid; and this trait has carried over into adulthood. He looks me in the eyes, he smiles every now and again?- and he?s asking me how life is and all that.

Inside, I?m struggling. Ben has turned into a very attractive man. His body is extremely lean?He?s not overly muscular, but I can guess he has a nice chest and probably has a nice six pack. His tight shirt hugs his biceps, that are so well trained, they sort of flex when he just shifts his arm upwards. They are the size of tennis balls.

I?m struggling so hard to listen to him?- not stare at any part of his body very long. But it?s tough.

Our waitress comes by. She?s a little younger than us. I can tell that she?s giving Ben extra attention. And, I?d gather she sort of likes him too. We get our drinks and then we order.

Conversation shifts to his life. He?s in medical school, trying to do the doctor thing. Fuck me.

"I just love helping people, you know?" He says.

Mother of god, you are going to get so much sex.

My plate of food arrives. His is late. The young waitress sort of quivers, ?I?m so sorry, sir? you?rs will be out shortly.?

Ben smiles at her, tells her there is nothing to worry about.

The waitress then sort of makes a sigh/dead horse moan. I don?t know. But it was like in those movies when the hot guy asks the girl out and she swoons.

So, finally his meal comes. We eat. The waitress comes by 3 TIMES asking us if our meal is good, do we need anything, do we need more water?- everytime, looking right at him then slowly looking at me as she leaves.

As we are done eating?- she comes back and sweetly says,?Since your meal didn?t come right away, may I offer you a complimentary dessert??

She?s asking BEN. Not me. He looks at me for some kind of answer. I shake my head slightly.

"No thanks, I?m full." Ben says. The waitress hurries off. She quickly comes back and drops the bill off. She places it near him? smiles and runs off.

I say, ?I?ll split the bill, what?s the total?? Ben is looking at the bill sort of strange.

"My meal isn?t on here," he says.

I, of course, see what is going on. The thirsty waitress has comped his meal because she likes him?

She comes for the payment. Ben says she has made a ?mistake? and the bill is wrong. She smiles AGAIN, like this ?I NEED YOU IN MY BODY? Smile, and says, ?No, I feel so bad you had to wait to eat. Please, your meal is on me??

So, there?s this awkward few seconds, and Ben hands her his credit card. She leaves.

I tell him I can pay. He says that it?s no problem, that this was ?a special circumstance? and it?s no trouble.

We get up to go and exit the restaurant.

"It was great to see you!" He tells me, doing the thing with his arms that signal "The guy Hug"? But again, our height difference causes this weird stance and I lean into him, just for a few seconds. Again, I feel his hard body and I?m amazed I haven?t gotten a full erection?

"Keep in touch, maybe we could see a movie sometime!" He says, getting into his car?

And that was my lunch with Ben.

True story, too.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to redblueman For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (November 3rd, 2013), cutlerfan (November 8th, 2013), helliot (November 4th, 2013), iuo909 (November 9th, 2013), littledude (November 8th, 2013), Mdlftr (November 3rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 3rd, 2013), nnnrg (November 3rd, 2013), nvb2 (November 10th, 2013), Shelby (November 4th, 2013), wolverhampton (November 3rd, 2013), Yachirobi (November 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to kywolfie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 04:43 AM

kywolfie is on a distinguished road
Thank you for sharing this. Like you, I don't post often, but I felt compelled to thank you after reading this. I can tell your inner monologue is very cute too.
The Following User Says Thank You to kywolfie For This Useful Post:
redblueman (November 3rd, 2013)
  #3   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 07:40 AM

suma is on a distinguished road
Redblueman
Grown men down ask or suggest seeing a movie with another grown man.
Hint. Thus guy is trying to let on that he's into you. Maybe he heard somewhere that you're gay but he's def trying to get your attention.
Btw what was this whole lunch meeting for any way?
  #4   Add to redblueman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 11:24 AM

kywolfie, thanks.

Suma, I will say that maybe it is unusual for two males to see movies together, but I don't think it's an automatic giveaway to someone's sexuality.
But who knows. We had lunch to catch up because we hadn't seen each other in almost 8 years.
  #5   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 05:50 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Well not many people reconnect with grade school friends. It's usually the friends from HS and college that we keep into adulthood.
But u sound really young so I guess in that case.

But 2 grown men going out for a movie? That's still suspect.
  #6   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
I disagree... lunch and movies are fine and plenty of straight men do them. The part that seems suspect to me is his polite but firm treatment of the waitress and the way he looked to you when asked about the dessert
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahrazad2 For This Useful Post:
nvb2 (November 10th, 2013)
  #7   Add to redblueman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2013, 08:09 PM

Gosh, everyone seems to think he's into me. I really don't know. I'll reply to this topic if any more interesting things happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to redblueman For This Useful Post:
Curiosity (November 10th, 2013)
  #8   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2013, 06:45 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Sometimes "lunch" is just lunch.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by redblueman View Post
kywolfie, thanks.

Suma, I will say that maybe it is unusual for two males to see movies together, but I don't think it's an automatic giveaway to someone's sexuality.
But who knows. We had lunch to catch up because we hadn't seen each other in almost 8 years.
I agree, Redblueman - it was just lunch. I wouldn't read anything into it. If you guys stay in touch, great! If not, what have you lost?

I wouldn't worry about hidden meanings in any of this.

Mdlftr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
redblueman (November 10th, 2013), Stoneman (November 10th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options