You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Vko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 03:40 PM

Vko is on a distinguished road
Male Multiple Orgasms

I first heard about it 2 years ago and it changed my life

I started training about a year and half ago with hypnosis (handfree orgasm) and even though it did not bring me to the orgasm, I became more aware of how sexual energy was moving in my body and how breath and relaxation were important. I practiced a lot for about 8 months.

Then I heard about the Key Sound Technique, used it for a while and had my first Multi-Orgasms.

And now it's been a month since I'm able to use only breath mind and relaxation to make circulate crazy amount of sexual energy through my all body.I even discovered that I could self stimulate my prostate by the contraction of muscle between or in my ass not sure. I have multi ultra-intense dry orgasm. Last time I try I was able to go up to 8 before being to exhausted.
I've never tried it with a partner but I'm not sure I can maintain enough focus to do it.

Just wanted to share my experience since those story help so much to rise my arousal level.
And also know if I'm the only one able to do that.
Thank you and sorry about my english
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options