The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Poll: Have you ever heard of Male Multiple Orgasms ?
Poll Options
Have you ever heard of Male Multiple Orgasms ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Vko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:31 PM

Vko is on a distinguished road
Have you ever heard of Male Multiple Orgasms ?

Most of us know that women can have "multiple orgasms." But 2 years ago I discover that men can have them too and it changed my point of view on sex.

My journey started two years ago when I found a Handfree Orgasm Hypnosis video on Youtube. I never actually reached an orgasm with it but I learned the importance of breath,relaxation and focus. I trained myself for about 8 months and came close to orgasm without physical stimulation. Even if it's sound crazy, I was learning to control sexual energy in my body.

Then I heard about '' The Key Sound Technique '' (use vocalization to drive autonomic pleasure) and read a book '' The multi-ogasmic man ''. 6 months later I could make circulate crazy amount of sexual energy in my body and was training my PC muscle.

And about 2 months ago I had my first multiple orgasms, only with breath and relaxation: crazy intense,dry, lots of contractions. And recently I also found out that I could stimulate my prostate with contraction of my PC muscle.

I have been able to have 9 orgasms in a few hours (my record )

Here is a better description of it. ( Found here http://www.jackinworld.com/resources...e-mans-journey )
I am at my desk typing on my computer. I'm alone, so, not surprisingly I start thinking horny thoughts. This particular horniness arises as a warm erotic sensation, starting in the feeling of my butt against my chair and rising up into my chest. That warm feeling is called a "pleasure wave." When I feel it, I know that my body is "multi-orgasm horny." I allow that feeling to grow, and I grow it by taking deep, relaxed breaths, each one making the waves a little stronger. By now, I am definitely horny and am thinking how I'd like to have an orgasm. This is kind of like, when you're about to masturbate, the transition from thinking about it to the inevitable unzipping. I start to get more excited and move to a recliner. The feeling becomes more and more intense, with pleasure waves rolling over my body. Then, wham, I have my first orgasm. Some part of my body contracts in pleasure, I let out an involuntary moan, and I feel the unmistakable sense of climax. I do some more breathing, and wham ? another orgasm. I start continually moaning and kind of squirming in the recliner and stiffening and grasping as I have orgasm after orgasm. They range over and involve my whole body. I can somewhat control where they are focused. They usually involve contractions in my pelvic-floor muscles (the ones that support your genitals, prostate, bladder, and rectum). Particularly strong are anal orgasms, where my whole rectum clenches down in intense pleasure, and even stronger are prostate orgasms, where the muscles surrounding my prostate contract (but with no ejaculation). The prostate orgasms feel like an overwhelming pleasure at the bottom of my body. My penis cycles in and out of erection, from straining full and leaking to soft, with orgasms happening regardless. My legs flail out as I stiffen with orgasm, or they hook under the footrest for something to push against. Sometimes my buttocks tense with orgasm; sometimes it's my hamstrings, or, in my upper body, my chest, abs, arms, etc. I moan, get flushed, salivate, and have all the usual secondary sexual effects. This goes on for a half-hour, with the orgasms varying in intensity, some getting into the "screaming" range. I stop, thinking I'm done, but am overcome again by rising pleasure waves drawing me in. Finally, I know it's time to stop...enough is enough. Afterward, I feel a lasting glow, for 24 hours or more.

And since those stories have helped me a lot with arousal I thought I would share it with you. I'm also curious to see if it's well-know and reaction also
Tank you
(Sorry for my english )
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Vko For This Useful Post:
MuscleMesmerize (January 27th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size