The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2013, 11:41 AM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Dream a Dream

I had been workingout for about three and a half years, with some results, but not enough for the work and money I had put into my body. One day after my workout I went to the Chinese restaurant just around the corner from the gym for seamed vegetables and brown rice. As soon as I got home I tossed my clothes in the wash, weighed myself (197 lbs) measured my arms (still 16 in around) measured my waist (still 29 inches around) and ate my food. I always opened my fortune cookie, but threw it away, as cookies have too much sugar. My fortune read, "Take time off from your pursuits, walk a new path, and make new discoveries about yourself."

The next day as I left work, instead of going directly to the gym, I drove a different way home. I stopped for some reason, parked, and started walking. Soon I found a cute street with lots of shops. I walked through the people, looking at the windows of each shop, and walking on. Then I saw some new-agey crystal shop, and I felt drawn in. It wasn't the sort of place I'd go to, but my fortune told me to walk a new path. So I entered.

Inside the shop there were lots of people milling around, then the shopkeeper introduced herself (some silly name like Crystal Dragonfly) and said that the reading would be in 5 minutes, so we should proceed to the multifunction room. By this time I was done with this silliness, and turned to walk out the door. Then a gentleman grabbed my arm, and said, "Davey, you carry a lot of energy around you. Please stay for the reading." Curious how this guy I had never seen knew my name, I turned around, and entered the backroom with everyone else.

I sat in the back of the room, and tried to keep from being called. The gentleman that grabbed my arm was the psychic that was reading people, and I called on me last. "My child, you work far too hard for what you want, and you intend, or visualize too little. Stop looking at what is, and start dreaming of what you want. You don't realize it, but you are a very, very powerful psychic. Many times more powerful than me and everyone in the room combined. My guides tell me that you should take a paper & pencil to bed with you tonight. My guides will visit your dreams, and instruct you on how to manifest your dreams instantly. I hope you will come back next month as I've never seen someone bend reality around them! I do readings here every second Wednesday of the month at 6PM."

That night I was visited, or at least I had the most intense dreams about visualizing my body changing, more like dreaming of a new body, and I morphed to match the dream. I then woke up and wrote, "Dream a dream, and the world must follow."

The next morning I woke up, saw the text I wrote in the middle of the night and thought it was BS. I then had coffee, breakfast, and took my morning shower. When I got out of the shower, I looked in the mirror and wished I had a light dusting of chest hair. I then closed my eyes, imagined what my chest would look like with a light dusting of hair, opened my eyes, and I had the same dusting of chest hair. I then wished my haircut was fresher, I remembered what it looked like the last time I left the barber's, and I watched it change before my eyes! As I dressed, I grabbed my favorite suit, an old one I kept even though it hadn't fit in years. I visualized the chest, arms, and thighs growing, then I put it on, and I then envisioned the waist and lower half of the coat shrinking to fit my tiny waistline.

At work I dreamed my black calculator was silver, like the rest of my cubicle's furniture, and it was. After lunch, my boss was gone. I asked a coworker what had happened, and she said that out boss' wife was just in a terrible accident, and he was on his way to the hospital. I remembered our boss' wife the last time I saw her, vibrant and healthy. An hour later, he returned. I asked him what happened, and he said, "A miracle happened. She was on the brink of death, and then he body just fixed itself. The weird thing is that the hospital gown turned into the outfit she was wearing at the last employee picnic."

Then I thought to myself, "I can't wait for 5 o'clock to come. I am going to have some fun at the gym tonight."

To be continued.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
2bored (November 30th, 2013), astro91 (March 30th, 2014), bigbearny (February 19th, 2014), convolution (December 2nd, 2013), cutlerfan (December 2nd, 2013), Gymini29 (November 30th, 2013), Hanugumo (February 20th, 2014), iets21 (November 30th, 2013), jtchef (February 19th, 2014), LanceFan2001 (December 1st, 2013), littledude (February 19th, 2014), Lucas88 (November 30th, 2013), marki (November 30th, 2013), Mdlftr (December 1st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (December 1st, 2013), msman (December 8th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (December 1st, 2013), muscular (February 19th, 2014), nnnrg (December 1st, 2013), Omiganda (February 19th, 2014), ploder4 (February 19th, 2014), Reeza (November 30th, 2013), stringra1970 (November 30th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 30th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 1st, 2013), vga518 (December 1st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 30th, 2013), zmack (February 19th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Gymini29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2013, 11:58 AM

Gymini29 is on a distinguished road
I like this, first "fresh" way of working the magic in a while. congrats
  #3   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2013, 12:12 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
I agree with Gemini. This is a fresh twist on a bit of magic and the power of visualization. Looking forward to the power stud you create.
  #4   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2013, 01:27 PM

Part 2.

After work I drove to my gym like normal. I skipped yesterday, so chest & tris today. I changed from my suit into my workout gear, skipped my warm-up and dove into benchpress. Usually I can barely get 4 or 5 rep with two 45 lbs plates on each side, so that's where I started. As I struggled to lift it, I visualized my chest expanding and growing to handle the weight. Each rep seemed lighter. In my mind's eye I watched the muscle fibers swelling, growing, the supporting muscles too, but mainly the pecs. Then, it felt like nothing, so I got up and put another plate on each side. Again, I could barely budge the weight at first, but by the 12th rep it felt light. I did my back with the normal weights, as I wanted to see what massive pecs felt like. Then I picked up the 90 lbs dumbbells, and did incline presses, watching the mirror as my pec's upper fibers became massive and swollen. I finished up with the pec-deck machine. I picked the one where I could watch myself morph in the mirror, moved the pin to the bottom/heaviest setting, and watched the strength pumping into my pecs. As I left the weightroom, I was shocked at the pumped/swollen feeling of my chest.

I struggled to get my shirt off, which ripped too easily. My little arms had to negotiate the enormous mountain of muscle that now looked like they had sprouted them. I went to sit in the sauna to enjoy my new mountains of muscle. After a few minutes the door opened. It was a small, nerdy boy that I hadn't seen at the gym in over a month. I asked him where he had been, and he said that he was recovering; A month ago a bully beat the living crap out of him at school, and now he was mostly recovered. I told him that if he was there at 5:30 PM each weeknight, I'd train him, and I could guarantee he would soon outgrow that bully. "Well I need to grow all of my muscles, and it looks like you have spent the last month only doing chest." I told him to meet me the next day, and not worry about how my body looks. Besides, most of it is just a huge pump from my new preworkout.

I showered and went home. "If the new kid shows up at the gym tomorrow, I will have some real fun." I thought, "Now it's time for me to eat, go to bed, and enjoy these massive pecs!"
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
BBMikeNJ (December 2nd, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (December 1st, 2013), bigbearny (February 19th, 2014), chocomus (December 10th, 2013), GTlifter (November 30th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 1st, 2013), hn6huS (December 1st, 2013), iets21 (November 30th, 2013), jtchef (February 19th, 2014), LanceFan2001 (December 1st, 2013), littledude (February 19th, 2014), Lucas88 (November 30th, 2013), marki (December 1st, 2013), Mdlftr (February 19th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (December 1st, 2013), msman (December 8th, 2013), nnnrg (December 1st, 2013), Omiganda (February 19th, 2014), ploder4 (February 19th, 2014), Reeza (November 30th, 2013), stringra1970 (November 30th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 1st, 2013), vga518 (December 1st, 2013), vlad (December 1st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 1st, 2013), zmack (February 19th, 2014)
  #5   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2013, 02:53 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Nice man a very different twist. Can't wait to read more
  #6   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:55 AM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
Dear Brutus,
Thank you for this story. I really am enjoying it. I've always liked your writing style, and this piece is awesome... however, I would like you to PLEASE continue writing My Very Own Wizard. Thank you!
  #7   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 02:10 AM

Thank you all. This is nice & flexible. Now I can written as much or little as I have time for! Also, if he gets huge, he isn't stuck there!
The Following User Says Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (December 1st, 2013)
  #8   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:32 PM

Part 3

I excused myself from the sauna, showered, and went to put my street clothes on. It was fun pulling them around the hard mass of my chest, but after a few minutes I made my shirt & jacket grow. Leaving the gym was no big deal as the attendant never looked up from his book.

Fitting my new chest into my car was more difficult than I had imagined, and reaching my hands up to the car's steering wheel was nearly impossible. I reached under, dropped the steering wheel nearly to my lap, pushed it forward, and relocked the new position. Whild driving home I imaged a full-on Thanksgiving feast waiting for me!

I entered the house, and the smells of food were intoxicating. I imagined that my stomach had no capacity, and that I could just eat as much, and as quickly as I wanted. I was just shoveling the food in: I would grab a turkey leg, and I would down the whole leg in one bite. Bones and all.

After half an hour of eating a meal that would fill 8 to 10 large men, My stomach was massive too! I brushed my teeth, and went to my bed. I then drew the curtains that hid my 1980's style mirrored closet doors, and I got off many times looking at the reflection of myself as an oddly proportioned beef monster. Then I passed out.

In bed I kept waking up: I wasn't used to a massive chest or the giant belly. So I changed back to my normal size.

Work was a normal day. I went to the gym, changed, and the boy from earlier walked in. "Hi mister, my name is Norman" he said while offering a hand for me to shake. "My name is Andy" I said as I recieved his weak handshake. We proceeded to my locker I had some bottles appear before it opened. "Drink this one now, it's a preworkout, and this one during. I'm just going to have water, as I'm not workingout today; I want you to get a full-body workout for the weekend since it's Friday night." I then showed him the scale and brought out a measuring tape. "OK Norman, you are 97 lbs in your workout clothes, 5 ft2, 11.5 inch biceps, and a 26 inch waist."

I took Norman on a quick workout, and corrected his form quite a bite, and he was sore all over. I measured him right before his dad picked him up, "12 in biceps, 102 lbs, and still 5 ft 2." Have a good weekend. Oh, wait: these pills, will help you grow. Take one tonight, tomorrow night, and Sunday night." I told him while handing him a small bottle that contained 3 pills. "OK Mr. Andy!" He yelled while running off to his dad's car.

"OK. It's Friday night. Let's go and hunt down some fun I thought."

Last edited by brutus; December 2nd, 2013 at 06:32 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (February 19th, 2014), convolution (December 2nd, 2013), GTlifter (December 1st, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 1st, 2013), jtchef (February 19th, 2014), littledude (February 19th, 2014), Mdlftr (December 1st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (December 1st, 2013), msman (December 8th, 2013), nnnrg (December 1st, 2013), Omiganda (February 19th, 2014), ploder4 (February 19th, 2014), vga518 (December 1st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 1st, 2013), xenon (December 2nd, 2013)
  #9   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:02 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
"My name is Andy" I said...... "OK Tony!" He yelled while running off to his dad's car.
Love the latest addition, One thing I did notice though was you introduced the main character as Andy (Love the name by the way ) but then had Norman call him Tony.

#10   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:29 AM

Oops!
Thank you, I'll edit that soon.
  #11   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2014, 11:13 PM

Part 4

I drove downtown, parked near the bars, locked my wallet in the glove-box, and ducted into a dark back alley. I visualized myself looking totally different: black hair instead of my dirty blonde, dark brown eyes instead of my green eyes, with a strong, young, very Italian looking face and olive skin tone, covered in hair all over as well as a thick beard. My attention turned to my body. I saw my limbs lengthen until I was 6 ft 9, and then I saw my muscles swelling up, more and more. The more I saw them grow in my mind's eye, the more I felt them grow, and the tighter my gym outfit felt, until it gave way from the colossal muscle beast that they could no longer contain. When my body had as much muscle as I could imagine, I opened my eyes, looked down at my shredded shirt, and I visualized it as a white, 4XL tank-top, and then I thought about the shorts becoming black leather pants that were big enough for me to stretch my ginormous muscles into. I then redressed, and changed my shoes into massive, heavy, dirty construction boots. With the huge pants on I felt some room in the front, so my focus moved to my package. I looked down and thought about it growing longer, thicker, and darker like one I'd recently seen in a movie only scaled up to my gigantic size. Next, I needed a new wallet with an ID with this face, some credit card, and plenty of money. I decided on the name Anders (yes, like the character from Battle Star Galactica, I am a nerd at heart, plus I can still respond to Andy!) I then started to walk out of the alley in an awkward fashion.

After about a block I got the hang of walking with these enormous, muscular thighs rubbing together. I also had to get used to the people below me that seemed afraid to look at me. Soon enough I was at a local leather bar where Clarence the security guard had always intimidated me. As Clarence asked for my ID, I looked down at his little 6 ft 2 frame, with his puny 22 inch arms, and I remember how he always enjoyed intimidating me. I wanted to mess with him, so I flexed my right arm, and said, "Here's my ID you skinny little twerp" and I walked right in. It felt good to confront someone that always bullied me in the past. I bought a drink, and settled into spot in a dark corner. Guys seemed to nervously avoid staring at me. Finally I saw a cute, and quite tall guy head into the men's room. I followed him, stood in the stall next to his and tried to start a conversation, "So you are a tall drink of water..." I babbled, and he gave nervous replies, but eventually the beautiful (and well-built) 6 ft 5 stud and I formed a conversation.

I followed him back to his table where his two friends were waiting. his friends were named Patrick and Peter. Pat & Peter were a couple, and it turns out they are Phil's lifting partners. It also turned out that Peter wanted to pat my peter when he saw it straining my black leather pants. The four of us drank far too much and neither Phil or I wanted to drive. Pat & Peter had an apartment nearby so Phil & I crashed in their living room. Well, by crash, I meant quite a few items in that room crashed as I clumsily figured out have sex with this tall, young stud. (Several times.)

The next morning I woke up before everyone. I decided to add a few inches onto all my muscles, and change my height to 7 feet tall. I then went into the kitchen, visualized a large pile of food: 5 dozen eggs, 3 lbs of spinach, 2 pounds of bacon, several packages of cheese, gluten-free coffee cake, the works. I brewed some coffee and started cooking. As each of the 3 studs woke up they stumbled into the kitchen, commented on how hung over they were, then said something like, "Boy I must have been drunk last night because I knew you were huge, but I didn't realize you were this huge!" I cooked for my 3 little studs, ate until my own gargantuan body was full and tended to their hangovers.

When everyone was feeling better, Pat suggested, "Hey, let's go to the gym and see how much Anders can lift!" The next thing I knew, we were all at their gym, and I had a week long guest-pass. All the weights were terribly light, and I quickly grew bored of showing off. I kept egging on the boys to lift heavier, and heavier. I'd tell them that no matter how much weight was on the bar, they didn't have to worry because I could easily spot them. I kept seeing their muscle grow, just slightly, each time. Over the next 5 hours we did a crazy full-body workout. All three of my friends thought that they had the best pump ever, but I had secretly loaded Pat & Peter with 30 lbs of muscle, and I put 40 lbs on Phil because of his considerable height. After an hour or so of massaging Phil in the gym's jacuzzi, I told them that I had to go home, and get ready for work. I lied, and said that I worked Sundays. We agreed to meet up at the same bar next Friday, and I walked back to the same lonely alley where I had blown up with a muscle explosion the night before. This time, I transformed back into my normal self, got into my little car, swapped wallets, and I drove home to sleep.

Sunday I had breakfast, cleaned the house, ran errands in the afternoon. Then about 4 PM I decided to drive back to the gym the boys had taken me the day before. I used the week-pass to get in and I saw my friends showing off their new muscle in the gym. The day before they seemed little, and they worshiped me. Now they had no idea who the older guy was. I did enjoy watching them lift, flex, and strut around. From the perspective of this much smaller, more frail body, they all seemed so massive, powerful, young, and cute. Finally I finished my little workout, while I again thought about them growing bigger 10 lbs on the 6 ft tall guys, and 15 on Phil. After that I retired to the jacuzzi.

While relaxing in the bubbling water, a rotund gentleman waddled into the water with me. I introduced myself, and likewise he said that his name was Don. Don had just joined the gym because his doctor told him to get a handle on his cholesterol, and his weight; Don was 6 ft 2, nearly 470 lbs and it was all fat. I told him to keep returning. A little each day, and soon he would have it under control. He thanked me, shook my hand and went to leave. As he shook my hand I visualized his heart and internal organs as young and healthy. I also visualized that each night as he slept 1 lbs of fat would be shed, and 2 more libs of fat would convert into muscle. I was sure I'd see him in the next few weeks to end it.

Monday was a nice normal day at work, and I was almost glad to have the insanity of my weekend behind me. Mostly I loved my job: human resources. I worked in benefits, and I got to play the role of the good-guy over 90% of the time. I loved helping my coworkers with whatever issues they had.

After work Norman walked in. He was now 125 lbs, just over 5 ft 3, and had 13.5 inch biceps. After the workout they were 14 inches. All week it kept going like this. Every workout he'd put on 5 lbs of muscle, and every night as he slept he'd put on 5 more lbs and grow half an inch. Friday evening he entered the gym 5 ft 5.5 inches tall, and with 18.5 inch arms. As he swaggered out the short stud turned around and said, "You'd better workout this weekend Mr. Andy because your chest might be big but the rest of me is catching up to you pretty fast!"

With that it was time to shower, go downtown, change into Anders, and meet up with my boys!

Last edited by brutus; February 19th, 2014 at 01:15 PM. Reason: 2 Characters had the same name...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (February 19th, 2014), jtchef (February 19th, 2014), littledude (February 19th, 2014), Mdlftr (February 19th, 2014), mguy (February 19th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 19th, 2014), muscular (February 19th, 2014), nnnrg (February 19th, 2014), Omiganda (February 19th, 2014), ploder4 (February 19th, 2014), Thorntons1911 (February 24th, 2014), zmack (February 19th, 2014)
  #12   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 05:19 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
This muscle growth story is pure fantasy, but I'm enjoying it!

Andy/Tony/hero is a great guy! Be cool to be trained by him!

Guaranteed results!

Can't wait to see the next part!
  #13   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 12:51 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Exceptional! I'm not sure I would manually clean my apartment

One note - the doorman/bouncer is Phil, but then the random tall stud that gets picked up in the bar is also Phil? Is that intentional, because coincidence does happen, but it could be confusing.
  #14   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Exceptional! I'm not sure I would manually clean my apartment

One note - the doorman/bouncer is Phil, but then the random tall stud that gets picked up in the bar is also Phil? Is that intentional, because coincidence does happen, but it could be confusing.
Good catch. These things get confusing. I should outline more. I don't know that the bouncer character even needs a name, but I will edit & give him one for clarity's sake!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options