The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2013, 08:19 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry - Part 4: Bro知ancipation

Part 1 - Teen Muscle Envy
Part 2 - Have Your Cake, I'll Eat it.
Part 3 - What's Yours is Mine

Drew read the on-screen details provided by WhatsMineIsYours in their private chat-room about his webcam copycat. The muscle teen furiously copied the text into an email then flexed a bicep close-up at the webcam to reward the eager snitch.

> oh yea hot bicep, you gonna grow for me now sir?

“Patience fag, I gotta do something first..” shot back the 16 year old muscular show-off, then froze the pic of his webcam on his flexed 17” bicep peak.

Drew emailed the text to himself then grabbed his phone and retrieved the email he had just sent. The bulging jock quickly added his concern to his webcam fan’s admissions and sent the email to his Flexadrinazine supplier, Mr. Z – who was also his premium pay webcam chat system provider.

While having never actually met the man, Drew trusted Mr. Z. It was only three months earlier that Drew had emailed the small-print address on the distracting ad he saw, offering the secret to developing a scrawny physique into muscle. Everything Mr. Z had promised since his initial response - after learning of Drew’s age and stats - had come true. The now big muscular teen had enjoyed week after week of muscle enhancing growth and big paychecks from Mr. Z, after providing his many fans mind-blowing flexing shows of teenage muscle. One thing he had not counted on though, was a copy-cat … and Drew couldn’t stand the idea of being ripped-off.

The growing teenager was unwilling to let anyone move-in on his arrangement that earned him income – money that allowed him to spend his free time lifting and gaining muscle, instead of working part time while going to school.

Mr. Z took half the profits of all the muscle teen’s premium pay webcam shows, a facet of their arrangement Drew had agreed to without hesitation, after witnessing the effects of the capsule given to him as consideration to the offer. While Mr. Z disclosed the delicate nature of Flexadrinazine and warned the boy about its addictive qualities and negative side-effects, Drew impatiently agreed only wanting to proceed with a weekly regiment of capsules and flexing for money. The average high school kid wanted nothing more than to agree to any and all stipulations put to him, in order to give his scrawny teenage body access to such incredible muscle-growth.

While he waited for a response from Mr. Z, he grabbed his bottle of Flexadrinazine, popped a capsule in his mouth and gulped down some water. The excitement he felt was a combination of anger at the hacker and nervousness at exceeding the recommended dosage of the Flexadrinazine. Warnings were not enough to prevent the angst-filled teenager from breaking the rules and testing his own limits.

Drew re-activated the webcam and read the comments left by WhatsMineIsYours in his paused premium pay chat-room.

> waiting… sir.
> …
> are you coming back?
> I am rock hard here … can’t wait ….
> dude, where are you!!?
> finally! …I mean… I waited for you sir.

“Heh ha.. ‘course you waited, you weak faggot. You were probably licking your screen while you waited.” Drew sneered insultingly.

Then the big muscled teenager lifted his arms into a double bicep pose, exposing his teenage armpits, full of dark body hair.

> uhng..

“Faggot like this shit?” the muscle boy sneared. He then pulled his arms inward and flexed his beefy, lightly-haired chest into a distorted view of bulbous cleavage.

“You like this shit?” Beckoned the big teenager, “You like this muscle?”

> oooohh… ya you have no idea!

“Does this 16 year-old high school muscle make you hot?” Continued the teen show-off. “You all weak old and faggy for my strong young and straight muscles?”

In anticipation of the warm rush to begin, Drew stood up and stepped back from the webcam.

> ohhh yeahh grow man, grow u arrogant stud!

Drew flexed with all his might and felt the rush stir from inside him, as if just from his own anticipation. He felt his muscles swell and twitch but this time his vision wasn’t fading out. The 16 year old stud wondered why but enjoyed maintaining his vision while his growth kicked in. He could read the chat window and smirked and laughed a cocky snicker at the comments being written by WhatsMineIsYours.

> sir I want to lick you sir
> oh yes yes… just look at you and your huge teen muscles
> I can see you starting to grow
> you have me hard and oozing

Suddenly Drew saw his phone light up and vibrate at his desk and he leapt towards it, letting go of his pose.

> what’s happening?

Drew read the text message.

| You are the only test subject, there are no others.
| Checking the premium pay network for trojans
| Will get back to you when scan complete

Drew breathed in a deep sigh and sat at the desk, tilting the cam down to fill the webcam window with his large hairy teenage pectorals and began to bounce them.

> oh ya you look bigger sir

Drew read the comment and squinted at it. What had happened to his growth spurt? He felt it start but then it stalled on him, he knew he hadn’t actually grown. The teenage muscle jock quickly excused the lack of growth to the label warning not to exceed the recommended dosage. The teen made the only logic he could think of fit the situation – the one capsule per week warning must have been put there to prevent him from wasting the pills. Obviously taking more pills within the same week would have no effect. Drew sat up close to the cam and leaned back slightly for more flattering light to cast shadows on his pecs and abs and give the illusion his chest was even bigger than it was.

>OMG!!! Look at you sir you are absolutely HUGE now!!
>ung oh… Im cumming…
>
>

Drew laughed at the comments “hahah … can’t get enough of this huge 16 year old high school muscle?” the cam window tiled up slightly, just enough to put a wide angle on the teen’s pecs, while revealing his square whiskered jaw and full lips that curled into a coy grin. “enjoy the show fag?”

> oh asdfhtghh sirr yes si r sorr cant type sir cum all over

The vibrating from his phone caught Drew’s attention “A’ight little faggot man, end of the free show.” Drew didn’t even wait for a response from his chat room before closing the program.

The big teen quickly picked up his phone, ignored the clock display that read 3:35 am and opened the text message waiting for him.

| Your system is compromised.

Drew stared at the screen and felt anger build in his stomach. He fumbled with the phone with his large muscular hands and thick fingers.

|| what now?

| Shut your system down, don’t use it until I say.
| … don’t go looking or bait the hacker, you might scare him off.
| I’ll take it from here, will contact you later.

Drew read Mr. Z’s messages while his heart beat a mile-a-minute in his chest. How did he expect him to leave well enough alone? Raging hormones in his swollen jacked-up muscle body that was now full of rage.

The 16 year old muscle boy threw on a skin tight t-shirt, grabbed his wallet and exited the house in the middle of the night. He had to get some fresh air and think.

- - -

Chad ended his chat with givememuscle, satisfied with the income he successfully diverted to his own paypal account – and confident enough having already found the fan’s IP address that any info about who he is was still safe.

Chad immediately switched tabs on his browser and checked his paypal and found $2,500 in his account.

“Awesome.” The big 14 year-old muscle boy whispered to himself.

He then stood up and strutted into his bedroom bathroom, flexing his triceps while he flicked on the bathroom light.

When the young teen saw his reflection for the first time, he gasped and his eyes shot open, bulging out in shock.

“Wholly Fu….” Chad said aloud, stumbling back and slamming into the back of his bathroom wall with a thud.

Chad couldn’t fathom what he was looking at, his pecs were incredibly huge protruding mountains of ripped muscle with a short cropping of dark body hair that dusted their veiny surface. The 14 year-old’s shoulders, traps, biceps and lats bulged out in heavy thickness that made the boy grow an instant hard-on at the sight of his own huge reflection.

The boy lifted his arms up to pose his biceps and was immediately struck by the thick dark musky bushels of armpit hairs that exploded out from under his arms. The sight made his cock ooze precum while he inhaled the dense pleasurable aroma. His attention was finally ripped away from his own dense muscularity when he realized he felt weight at his crotch. When his eyes located the source of the new muscle, Chad let out another gasp after his eyes met the enormous thick 12 inch cock that bounced and throbbed at his waist, sticking straight out from him at a 90 degree angle – touching the bathroom counter’s edge.

Chad instinctively grabbed it with one of his newly big and muscled hands, which gave the boy – who had only hours ago been a short and skinny average 14 year-old pre-pubescent youth – a sensation so erotic, he shot his first orgasm out onto the bathroom mirror. The feeling of having such big strong thick hands gripping a hot, long thick penis gave the young boy such pleasure, he had immediately released his first load of cum, which had been forming in his newly grown balls since his first growth session.

When the young teen heard the sound effect of a door-bell coming from his computer, he dropped his erection while his head shot sideways towards the source of the sound. The bright, newly muscled boy’s mind raced with what it could be and within seconds recalled the sound from premium pay chat.

Chad walked quickly towards his computer and sat at his desk, his large ripped muscular torso glowed from the light of his monitor. His eyes stared at the screen as the boy read what appeared in front of him on a popup window sitting in-front of a newly opened premium pay chat window.

Attention: Unauthorized Premium Pay Chat
Accept

Chad searched his screen for the option to cancel or decline but was allowed no other option than to accept the mysterious chat. The big young teen took a deep breath and clicked the accept button in curiosity.

The light on his webcam instantly turned on and Chad sat at his keyboard, unsure of what to do.

>
> Who is this?

Chad repeated the question in a typed response, completely forgetting he could be heard over his microphone.

>> Who is this?

> I developed Premium Pay webcam chat.

Chad felt as though his stomach were suddenly a thousand pounds and was dropping out of him to the floor.

> You must be a smart young thing to figure out how to hack my secure system.

Chad sat at the screen wide-eyed, nervous and unsure what to do.

> I can see by your development that you’ve also taken something else that doesn’t belong to you.

Chad clicked off the chat and closed the window, at the sudden realization he’d been caught. The window quickly returned up on the screen to the surprised wide-eyes of the young jacked teenager.

> Want more Flexadrinazine?

Chad read the screen and blinked, then read it again. Then again until it registered in his brain and his cock sprang up so quickly that it poked straight up and inserted itself between his big muscled pecs.

> I can see that you do…. then you'll do as I say.

End of Part 4

Last edited by kenstaff; December 8th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (December 9th, 2013), actionjack (December 9th, 2013), aiden831 (December 9th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (December 15th, 2013), Aronymous (December 9th, 2013), BeatlesFan2003 (December 9th, 2013), bobby_B (December 8th, 2013), Braun1 (December 9th, 2013), dickasauras (December 9th, 2013), Dodger (December 10th, 2013), evanw (December 8th, 2013), F_R_Eaky (December 10th, 2013), GTlifter (December 9th, 2013), iceman75 (December 8th, 2013), Jamie the Wise (December 13th, 2013), jaxx152003 (December 9th, 2013), kickrocksdeuces (December 9th, 2013), Kit Werecat (December 9th, 2013), Kurisu (December 9th, 2013), lefortremi (December 9th, 2013), makurra (December 16th, 2013), mguy (December 9th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (December 9th, 2013), mlbjock (December 9th, 2013), monstarmaster (December 10th, 2013), mus (December 9th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (December 9th, 2013), MuscleHintz (December 9th, 2013), muscular (December 9th, 2013), Neonando (December 9th, 2013), nnnrg (December 9th, 2013), noomnoom (December 9th, 2013), overusedclassic (December 9th, 2013), photoguy (December 9th, 2013), racecar (December 9th, 2013), Reeza (December 8th, 2013), Rickstertex (December 9th, 2013), scrawn (December 9th, 2013), sp00ner4 (December 10th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (December 8th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 9th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 8th, 2013), whatizit (December 9th, 2013), worshipper (December 11th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 8th, 2013), xenon (December 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to whatizit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2013, 04:13 AM

whatizit is on a distinguished road
This story just gets hotter and hotter.
MarcN (December 9th, 2013)
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Totally agree, I loved this chapter! I can't wait to see the next one, to see how big Chad could get now that he's the guy that even the suppliers want to see get bigger. And what will Drew do if he found out that the guy who has been screwing him over is his little (though not so little anymore) brother?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2013, 11:47 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
This is starting to get intriguing!

The only thing better than stealing a single bottle from his brother is to get a hotline straight to the manufacturer!

Obviously, Mr. Z can see the much greater effects the stuff is having on a boy that was formally even less-developed originally! Perhaps he's going to drop Drew and double the doses for Chad! Or even hotter, perhaps Mr. Z has an even more powerful version of the drug for Chad to try out!

Wow! This could really get interesting!

Keep up this great story!!
  #5   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2013, 04:45 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
this story just keeps getting better and better

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline