The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2013, 11:13 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Evening the Playing Field.....and Adding Another Man to the Mix (Part Three)

Coach's Help: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68900
Making A Stand in the Process: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=69064
Blog: http://whitepapermusclestories.blogspot.com/
Tumblr: http://whitepapermuscle.tumblr.com/

Part III:

As Alden finishes returning to normal size, a lot of the other players turn to go back into the locker area to dress and get their thoughts together. Miguel comes rushing into the showers and sees Alden standing there toweling off.

He mentions how he heard some of the guys from his squad mentioning a man dominating Doug and shaming him. He knew who they were talking about and just wanted to come and see if Alden was still in his ?hulking? phase.

Miguel turns and sees Doug still standing by himself under the shower head muttering to his self. Alden tells him to stay away from him because he thinks that they have an understanding now. They proceed to go to the locker area so Alden can change into his normal clothes. One of the members of the practice squad hands Alden his jersey and pants, or rather what is left of them.

?Hehe thanks Randy, just what I needed rags and torn fabric.?

Randy smiles and turns around to leave. Miguel stares at the remains dumbfounded.

?Oh my gawd papi, you managed to destroy your football jersey and pants? Fuck I want to do that sometime myself.?

?Let?s not get into a rush there man. Anyways, how was your practice??

?Now papi, I want to know how you felt when you changed. I will tell you about my practice after you give me some insight into your experience.?

Alden laughs a bit and then tells Miguel about how his mind raced at first as his body began to grow. Then when it all finished, he felt confident and even a bit domineering judging by the way he went after Doug.
?Whoa, that is awesome Alden. I seriously want to use all of my pills at once.?

?NO MIGUEL, knock it off man. Now tell me about your practice.?

?All right, well it actually went really good other than witnessing my friend Avi getting a railing from Chad.?

?Oh I wondered if Avi was still around. Yeah I know how much of a prick Chad is. The guy thinks he is the best kicker in the league. I mean sure he is quite accurate, but Avi isn?t bad either.?

Miguel continues to mention Avi to Alden trying to get him to go talk to him about possibly hanging out sometime just to get what he means.

?I see what you are trying to do man. You are thinking about giving Avi a pill to make him grow so he will go and kick the lights out of those footballs.?

Miguel smiles and then gets a look in his eyes like he is thinking.

?Come on papi, let?s go see him now before he leaves for the day.?

Miguel grabs Alden?s arm and drags him out of the locker room and into the practice facility. Miguel points to Avi, who is sitting over at a table eating a subway. The Lebanese-american kicker points back and smiles at Miguel.

Clearly the man has worked his legs because his quads and calves are quite developed. His black beard is well-kempt as well as his noticeable body hair which peeks from his shirt. Alden turns to look at Miguel who obviously has a thing for him.

?You sneaky devil, you just want me to meet him because you want to hulk him out. Am I right??

?No that isn?t it at all Alden. I really think he needs a little boost from all of the crap he gets from Chad.?

Speaking of Chad, he is sitting two tables back from Avi looking quite buff, at least for a kicker. His large arms and thick chest look out of place for someone that is known for just kicking and punting. The man notices Alden staring at him and grimaces. Alden smiles at him and gives a thumbs up. Chad looks really stumped and goes back to eating again.

?What are you doing papi? He is the enemy. Are you just fucking with him??

?Of course Miguel, he doesn?t seem that threatening at least to me.?

They walk over and sit with Avi as they start talking. Alden mostly just listens to him and Miguel speaking and waits until he is fully let in on the whole story. Avi starts talking about how Chad used to always race bash him but that ended only to lead to just bullying. He knows that the lead kicker uses growth hormone because he has openly said that he does and actually grew almost thirty pounds in a span of two months.

Alden isn?t that surprised by his statements and can now see why Miguel thinks he needs some kind of boost, but he doesn?t want to rush through this. Miguel looks really pissed and doesn?t really want to abide by Alden?s rules.

He pulls out his bottle of three pills and tells Avi to stick his hand out. The middle eastern kicker looks confused but does it anyway. Miguel drops a pill in his hand and says he should use it right then and there so he can go teach Chad a lesson.

Alden swipes the bottle and the pill away from both men and says that is crazy and this is not the place to do this. What he did in the locker area was justified, but this is not. He then turns to Miguel and says that he should have been there to see it but he wasn?t so he can?t be hasty.

Miguel jumps up and leaves the table making guys from other tables take notice. They stare at Avi and Alden and wonder what the hell is going on. Chad for one seems intrigued.

The big kicker gets up and walks over to their table to stick his meaty forearms on each side. He looks at both of them and grins. Avi looks away as Alden looks up at him.

?Yeah, is there something you need Chad??

?What is going on over here? I thought you and the Mexican were friends? You seem to be making quite an impression today Alden. I heard about your hulkout earlier. Are you going to do that again here??

?Do you want me to hulkout here Chad? I got quite a few guys aroused in the locker room, perhaps you would too.?

Chad stops smiling and turns to look at Avi.

?Hello there wannabe, are you spreading lies about me now. Telling other guys about our arguments is not wise. It could get you into a lot of trouble.?

Chad tenses his arms as the veins pop out. Avi is not impressed and neither is Alden. They start talking to each other as Chad takes his arms off the table and folds them. They smirk at each other knowing that he is in fact interested in what they were talking about before. Chad proceeds to sit down by Alden who pushes him away.

?Come on Avi time to leave I think. This jerk is trying to hit on me I think.?

They both get up as Chad puts his arms out like he is trying to be decent. They walk into the main lobby where Alden finally hands Avi that pill he had earlier. The kicker studies it and wonders how a pill could be so small.

?I suggest not taking it right now. Don?t tell Miguel I gave it to you, he will be so angry with me because I have his pills.?

?So?..it has some power? Is this what made you get huge? I am not an aggressive person by heart, but I fear once I consume this, I will become some crazed freak. Can this be controlled somehow??

?Yes, but I haven?t quite figured it out entirely yet. You might have more restraint than me, but who knows. I actually think that Chad likes you. He is being fairly passive I think.?

Avi nods his head and admits that he has gotten that impression himself of Chad. They sit down in a lounging area as members of the two practice squads begin to leave. There is no sign of Miguel which Alden thinks has probably already left. Guess who hasn?t left though, Chad. The lead kicker comes walking towards them and sits across in a chair glaring at both men.

?You don?t give up do you Chad? What do you want??

?What is your secret Alden? Do you have some genetic condition that makes your grow when you stress? I have to know.?

?Uhh no, it was just a one time deal. It won?t happen again trust me.?

Chad seems disappointed but gets up to get between the two men. He puts his arms around their backs and squeezes. They both seem puzzled as to what he is trying to accomplish.

?Is this a game to you weirdo??

?Nope no game Alden, I just think you are lying. I really do think it is caused by stress or maybe anger. The other guys said you hulked out so I think you are like that Bruce Banner guy.?

Alden rolls his eyes and pulls Chad?s arm off him. Chad looks miffed and puts it back where he had it. Avi begins to get annoyed by his tactics and looks at the pill in his palm. He quickly downs it before Chad turns to look at him. Alden sees this and gets a crazy look on his face which gets the big kicker?s attention. He seems a tad mystified as to what is transpiring.

End of Part III
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (December 27th, 2013), Hanugumo (December 27th, 2013), hero1000 (December 27th, 2013), idavid (December 27th, 2013), xenon (December 27th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options