The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cg12345's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2014, 05:08 PM

cg12345 is on a distinguished road
Avengers ideas

So I was watching the Avengers for the umpteenth time the other day, and it suddenly struck me that there's 2 characters -- Captain America and Bruce Banner -- that have direct experience with muscle growth. So I cane up with a few ideas...

* Bruce confesses to Cap that he's jealous of him since he gets to look like a god all the time and he only gets to be a hyper-muscled monster when he loses control; muscle worship ensues.

* A "missing scene" where Cap explores his newly powerful body.

* Cap has always been the alpha male in every situation, but now the Hulk makes him feel small and either a) he trains obsessively to try catching up, or b) he's incredibly turned on and begs for the Hulk to dominate him.

* An alternate version of Cap where he's a super dominant cocky muscle beast and demands that the rest of the Avengers worship his body.

Anyone want to take any of these ideas and roll with them? Or anyone have any other ideas?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to cg12345 For This Useful Post:
Jockmorphr (January 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to Jockmorphr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2014, 12:09 AM

Jockmorphr
Send a message via Yahoo to Jockmorphr
I like all of these ideas.

I've always wondered what would happen if Captain America went back and put himself through another round of the super soldier transformation treatment. Would it magnify him further? I could imagine a pretty decent muscle growth scene flowing from that.
  #3   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:18 AM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
Also, they Butchered this idea entirely in the Thor movie, but in the comics, Thor had been banished from Asgard and cursed not just to be mortal, but to not even remember any of it... and be placed in the body of a partially disabled medical student, who was also not particularly muscular. If you go with that idea, maybe the limping medical doctor uses his wooden walking stick (the hammer of Mjolnir in disguise) to go from scrawny to god and receive literal worship in that sense.
  #4   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2014, 05:17 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
These ideas all sound really hot.

If anyone runs with this, I'd keep in mind that Cap is the pinnacle of morality. He's the Marvel equivalent of Superman: pure and idealistic. He's basically supposed to be the symbol of all that is good and right with America. From that perspective, I think he'd struggle a lot with his desire for muscle.

So his desire to be dominated by the Hulk would be difficult for him to understand, and he'd feel very wrong about it. The same thing with the Hulk, actually. Maybe the Hulk is huge and dominant, and even aggressive sexually. He's basically pure animus, so it makes sense that he'd dominate the Captain. But Bruce Banner would never do that, and would feel really awkward about it later.

And Cap's desire to get bigger would be selfish, so he'd have to talk himself into it somehow. Maybe he compares himself to the Chitari, who came through the portal, and there's a scene that wasn't shown where he fought a huge Chitari and almost didn't win because he was too weak. And/or maybe he worries that he won't be big enough to fight a future menace, and so needs to take another dose of the super soldier serum.

Just some things, character wise, to consider, if anyone runs with these great ideas.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options