The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 07:17 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry – Part 14: Debriefing Chad

All other parts of this story

The retrieval vehicle pulled into Mr. Z’s safe-house, setup after Drew had agreed to his program which was only a handful of months ago. The steel garage doors quickly closed behind the vehicle as it came screeching to a halt inside. Pressurized hydraulic doors on the unmanned car hissed loudly then began to open as the now even bigger 14 year-old Chad peaked his head out.

Having been groggy from the massive dose of Flexadrinazine and per-occupied from checking out his impressive new size on the ride, the young teen hunk was left confused as to where he was and how he got there.

Stepping out of the vehicle, the big teenager looked around but saw nothing but bare unfinished walls and the unmanned vehicle but for the door in front of him and a flat panel monitor beside it. Chad tried the door handle – it was locked.

-

Inside his dark computer lab, Mr. Z tapped at his console and watched icons whirl on-screen and surround the image of the large muscular young teenager in his safe-house garage. The image caused the brilliant man’s mouth to open as he gazed up at his lab’s wall mounted large-screen monitor.

-

Chad couldn’t help but notice the size of his huge and muscular hand compared to the door knob, which made him only want to test his strength and try to crush the handle, without success. The huge teen then tried smashing his shoulder into the solid steel door but it didn’t budge an inch.

Suddenly the monitor beside the door lit up and Chad saw the silhouette of a bald head and back-lit shoulders. The boy instantly knew it must be Mr. Z.

-

The wall-mounted monitor's spinning icons flashed just in time as Mr. Z was beginning to worry about the safe-house garage door. The man made a final tap on his console, causing the flashing icons spinning around the outline of Chad’s on-screen image to merge and then expand, creating a 3 dimensional model of the boy. The computer representation of Chad then pulled back from its overlaid position and off to screen-left.

Mr. Z’s eyes grew wide to take in the big on-screen visuals as the computer model slowly begun turning, its representation revealing every bulge and crevasse shadow of Chad’s huge ripped and tight teenage muscle-body.

-

Chad waited for the garage monitor shadow-head to say something but quickly grew impatient and was about to punch his fist into the screen when the head spoke.

“Helu- ….” The voice stopped mid-greeting for a brief moment and seemed to lift and tilt back suddenly as if shocked, then regain its position. “Hello… Chad.” Mr. Z said hesitantly. “Your new size is very impressive.”

-
Mr. Z’s computer had completed it’s analysis of Chad’s new body and begun to display stats beside the rotating model representation of the huge young teenager.

:… Analysis complete

: 14 years old
: Weight: 450lbs
: Height: 6’5”
: 100% pubescent development

Mr. Z felt his crotch swell suddenly as he read Chad’s new impossible stats.

--

Chad watched the monitor head’s shoulders appear to hunch slightly, then he heard a sudden intake of air between the man’s teeth.

“hsssshh…. I’m glad you could make it.” Said an obviously aroused Mr. Z.

-

Suddenly an alarm sounded and Mr. Z shot his head around his dark lab in surprise, then noticed and tapped the flashing icon on his console and looked up.

: Warning - Warning - Warning
: Excessive muscle-teen pheromone levels detected
:
: Further subject analysis may return inaccurate data
:
: Flexadrinazine suppression recommended

-
Chad flexed his bicep and admired it himself, confident he’d impressed his patron.

“Make it? Whatya mean man… looks like you kidnapped me. What the fuck?” Chad protested

“Relax my boy...” The man replied nervously. “There’s nothing to worry about.”

“Huh…. Right. I’ve seen enough horror movies… and dude? Sayin’ stuff like that doesn’t help here… unless you’re some sort of sadist.” Said the huge muscular youth.

-

Mr. Z licked his lips and tapped out commands on his flat-screen desk while a sly grin snuck across his face as he deleted the distracting on-screen warnings.

-

“Alright.” Said Mr. Z. “Let me explain before letting you inside so you don’t go and do something we both might regret. Alright?”

“Ok”

“I setup this safe-house for occasions such as this – you’ve overdosed on Flexadrinazine.” Mr. Z said matter-of-factually. “You don’t know it yet but there are side-effects from overdosing and those effects would have ultimately caused your capture, or at least attempted capture by authoritative organizations. Your life, as you know it now, would have been over.”

Chad rolled his eyes at the monitor and breathed a heavy-sigh as Mr. Z. continued.

“One of the reasons I specifically warned of taking no more than 1 capsule per week – was that more than that was sure to result in addiction to the drug and that can lead to overdosing.” Mr. Z paused to let the young teen muscle boy understand what he said.

“But I… I didn’t… I mean…” Chad stuttered .

“You overdosed Chad, look at yourself – a side effect of that is that you are now emitting dangerous levels of pheromones, an airborne chemical produced by your body that other people can smell and breathe in close proximity to you.” Mr. Z continued to explain. “These dangerous pheromones you emit cause unpredictable behavior. Most will become aroused and focus on your incredible muscular physique, while others will become scared by your size and implied strength.”

“Cool!” said a wide-eyed Chad

“You don’t understand, my boy.” Mr. Z could be seen on the monitor, shaking his head. “These types of unusual behavior would not go unnoticed – and to be frank do you think no one would not notice you’re sudden incredible muscle growth? You’re only 14 years-old! If your parents didn’t call your doctor in a panic – or the police in fear of your change, be sure your neighbors, teachers or even strangers would.”

Chad stared blankly at the monitor, quietly.

“As I said, your life would soon be very, very different. You’d be studied, analyzed and tested on. I won’t lie, I would also be found out, arrested and shut down – but my point is, you would NOT have liked the outcome if I hadn’t attempted your retrieval to the safe-house.”

“I guess… “ Chad replied with a frowning, his eyes darting from side to size as his thoughts attempted to process what he’d just been told.

“I will let you in the house how but I must urge you not to try escaping. Not because I would try to stop you – but because if you do, everything I’ve said would lead to both our ruin. I hope you wouldn’t want that?” asked Mr. Z.

“No.” Chad said decidedly. “I don’t want to be treated like an animal – but what are we gonna do now?”

“You leave that to me, I’ll let you in so you can make yourself at home while I work at how to resolve our situation. I have been working on an antidote to Flexadrenizine but it’s not ready. Until I can at least bring down your pheromone levels, it’s not safe for you to exit the safe-house. Is that understood?”

“I guess…”

“There’s plenty to keep you occupied inside, there’s a fully stocked kitchen, games room with all types of video games and electronics and a full gym for you to workout if you feel frustrated.”

“Aw cool, OK man let’s see…” Chad tried the door handle again.

A buzz sounded and then Chad heard a click. He tried the door handle again and it opened as the house lights lit-up one by one inside, slowly revealing a large luxurious home.

“Whoooollyyyyyy….” Chad stood wide-eyed at the door as it opened, taking in the sights.

“Remember stay inside.” Mr. Z said from the monitor at the entrance door side. “I will contact you as soon as I can to update you on my progress. OK?”

“Yup” Chad replied distractedly and stepped inside as the monitor went black.

End of Part 14

Last edited by kenstaff; January 23rd, 2014 at 11:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 10th, 2014), Anifanatic10 (January 9th, 2014), BeatlesFan2003 (January 17th, 2014), convolution (January 9th, 2014), count_muscle (January 12th, 2014), evanw (January 10th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 9th, 2014), hn6huS (January 9th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 10th, 2014), makurra (January 10th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 10th, 2014), msman (January 9th, 2014), Neonando (January 9th, 2014), nnnrg (January 11th, 2014), photoguy (January 10th, 2014), Reeza (January 9th, 2014), scarletic (January 9th, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 12th, 2014), vga518 (January 9th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 9th, 2014), xboy (January 9th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:29 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I have no idea what Mr. Z's ultimate plan is. He certainly has taken a lot of steps to make this happen, and keep it going.

Chad's muscle mass is about what I expected, but for some reason, I thought he'd be a bit taller. Still, I wouldn't exactly call him "Shorty", either.

For one thing, I want to live.

So I really, really, don't want to piss off Chad. Worship him maybe, but not piss him off.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 10th, 2014)
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2014, 11:15 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Just for grins I went to MacroStats to figure out how huge Chad really is. MacroStats uses a cube-square formula to calculate the proportionate change in weight.

At 6'5" and 450 pounds ... if he were proportionally the same size but only 5'6" he'd weigh just a hair over 283 pounds.

Yes, the kid is freaking hyooge.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 11th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode