The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to rixxflix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:42 PM

rixxflix is on a distinguished road
and sorry as far as the videos go, that is not him either. this one is Rob Cody

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rixxflix For This Useful Post:
theunknown (January 22nd, 2014)
  #42   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:49 PM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
Photoshopped or not, either way, it's a great body, can't deny that.
  #43   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:55 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxflix View Post
and sorry as far as the videos go, that is not him either. this one is Rob Cody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01lkgskYIGg
Prove it. I say you're a liar and and asshole out to bring other people down. Actually, I amend this. I think you're just a dick wanting to accuse others with no way of proving your claims to make yourself feel big.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #44   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:11 PM
Muscle Czar

Heh. Why should people post pics... they'll be called fakes by the assholes on this thread.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #45   Add to theunknown's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:17 PM

theunknown is an unknown quantity at this point
I really don't post much on the forum, however I think I should take the time to rant a bit. Again:

This is the original:
http://mymusclevideo.com/media/41027/Hot_as_Hell/

This is FRNKPBDY's photoshop rendition:
http://s1115.photobucket.com/user/FR...tml?sort=6&o=0

So lets start by pointing out how he first flipped the image vertically, then did a poor job at making the background dark (didn't even bother cutting the picture right), and has the gull to claim that it's him AND be offended when someone points out the obvious manipulation.

Seriously! Half-assing a photoshop job and then claiming for years that it's your body on those various pictures is shame worthy FRNKPBDY. Then you start a youtube channel where you post OTHER videos claiming that they're you when the body types are SO far apart from each other that they could be even different ethnicities and morphologies altogether. Bravo, you shameless prick! Half the time you took making and posting all that trash you could've spent bench pressing and at least build yourself up a decent rack.

If any of you still want to believe that, fine. Up to you. I just won't hold back when I see another cut and paste job and point it out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to theunknown For This Useful Post:
flipdude (January 23rd, 2014), rixxflix (January 22nd, 2014), schwermarko (January 22nd, 2014), The Magus (January 24th, 2014)
  #46   Add to rixxflix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:17 PM

rixxflix is on a distinguished road
Did not realize you were his boy friend. but its fake

here is your proof and no need to be such an asshole

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/3810/Rob_Cody/
The Following User Says Thank You to rixxflix For This Useful Post:
theunknown (January 22nd, 2014)
  #47   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:18 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough

Flip

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
flipdude (January 23rd, 2014), rixxflix (January 22nd, 2014), skumbum (January 22nd, 2014), theunknown (January 22nd, 2014), xboy (January 23rd, 2014)
  #48   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:26 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Fuck! anpuZA's his sexy twin! Keep up the hard work! ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to skumbum For This Useful Post:
Corwin (January 22nd, 2014)
  #49   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:36 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunknown View Post
I really don't post much on the forum, however I think I should take the time to rant a bit. Again:

This is the original:
http://mymusclevideo.com/media/41027/Hot_as_Hell/

This is FRNKPBDY's photoshop rendition:
http://s1115.photobucket.com/user/FR...tml?sort=6&o=0
Nice. But that's not the video I posted, and to be clear, I'm the one that pointed out this channel, not Frank.

If
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunknown View Post
any of you still want to believe that, fine. Up to you. I just won't hold back when I see another cut and paste job and point it out.
Ya know, this is a fantasy site. I'll respond to the other asshole in a second, but what makes you the uber-cop that has to point out that? Are you going to go to live chat and point out that the guys who claim to be 300lbs of solid muscle are lying? Are you going to follow up every story with "this is unbelievable and obiously false" just to show the writers up? What do you gain from bringing someone else down other than, well, you own self inflation. That, my enemy, is the mark of an asshole.

#50   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:37 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Guys I don't think this is worth the attacks going around. Either Frank is just having us on or he is deliberately obfuscating himself by changing his face, if that is the case I'm sorry for outing you Frank. If not and you are slapping your face onto other bodies... well I guess the joke is on us.

Either way, yes, the man in the above pics (for real pics) is one hell of a hot guy.
  #51   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:40 PM
Come up 2 the lab

I wish I could say "I wish it were so" but actually, I'd rather be smaller than him and have him as my daddy / musclegod / knight in rockhard armor etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
  #52   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:51 PM
Come up 2 the lab

The video wont play.

I think we need to just calm down, nobody is screaming fake because the man went to a gym and put in hard work and effort, but when pics are being obviously altered and then posted for real pics, questions will be raised.

I didn't want to think he was faking his pics, hell the first time I saw his photobucket months ago I thought some of it was suspicious, but then I thought he was doing it on purpose. God knows it is difficult to be a pro (natural or unnatural) bodybuilder and not just have but also actively participate in our little fetish.

But when I viewed the latest pics I couldn't help it, I had to know, so I did Google Image search and found the pics that I put up here.

So it seems he isn't the same guy. So what? I'm not pissed at all, but why the apparent deception? If he is a gymrat and he looks good, share with us. There are guys on here that aren't nearly as good as the guy in the video, but they've shared with us and they will get positive support. This community in fact would support ANY man who wants to end up like our fantasy guys, because more muscle = more things to oooh, ahhhh and urnghhh about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
I wonder how he photoshopped his youtube channel...

Another Posing Video - YouTube

Ya, they are from five or six years ago, but lots of guys stop posting videos. And if you pay close enough attention, you can see the face is our one and only frnkpbdy (by the way Frank... loosing the vowels... really???). And Frank in the pictures is just a guy who dedicated another five years to living the dream. Oh wow, he changed the background. He must be lying about EVERYTHING!

I wonder, do y'all really get off on trying to bring other people down? Does it make you feel like the big man. How is it different than the high school bully who needs to keep others down so they feel like they are in charge?
The Following User Says Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
The Magus (January 24th, 2014)
  #53   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:54 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
I think it proves that someone is distorting a face, or does anpuZA want to claim that the three picture's he's posted are three different people.

But, you know, no one uses pseudonyms on this site. Mr Unknown (or can I use your first name The?) and I'm sure anpuZA are the real names (as defined by what people call them all the time).

Again, I want to know what the assholes who want to bring Frank down (if they can) are proving here? Does it make their tiny weeny manhoods feel more proud that they can destroy fantasies, if that is what they are doing?

#54   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:58 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpuZA View Post
The video wont play.

I think we need to just calm down, nobody is screaming fake because the man went to a gym and put in hard work and effort, but when pics are being obviously altered and then posted for real pics, questions will be raised.
What part of "fantasy site" don't you understand?

People lie here. people lie all the time. What are you getting out of raising those questions? Destroying the fantasy. I have news for you... people don't magically grow huge muscles or suddenly become seven feet tall, as they do all over this site. So again, what part of "fantasy" aren't you getting here?

#55   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:07 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Guys I don't think this is worth the attacks going around.
Who started the attacks? There are lots of guys here who claim to be big and "their cam is broken" so they can't show their massive 24 inch biceps or 310 lbs of solid muscle. But they are on the gear and really like being huge (you just can't see it).

Let me assume for the sake of argument that you are right. Frank is getting off by portraying himself as a huge guy that flexes and poses and gets other guys off with his size and strength. He does this with pictures. He does this on a site where people often role play about being big and strong and growing huge muscles and getting super strong.

What are you gaining by destroying this fantasy? What did those of you who "attacked Frank" by calling "photoshop" gain?

You're assholes. It's the only word I know to describe this on a site devoted to fantasies about growing huge and strong and big and powerful.

You may whine that he lied to you. I have news for you -- fantasies are lies. Get over it.

Oh, and by the way anpunZA... you're the one who chose to post the pics.

#56   Add to JeffXeno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:09 PM
Jeff Xenobuilder

JeffXeno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to JeffXeno
Quote:
I think it proves that someone is distorting a face, or does anpuZA want to claim that the three picture's he's posted are three different people.

But, you know, no one uses pseudonyms on this site. Mr Unknown (or can I use your first name The?) and I'm sure anpuZA are the real names (as defined by what people call them all the time).

Again, I want to know what the assholes who want to bring Frank down (if they can) are proving here? Does it make their tiny weeny manhoods feel more proud that they can destroy fantasies, if that is what they are doing?
What I can tell you is, I don't know if the body is Frank's or not. I can say, with little doubt, there is something wrong between the head and the body in those pictures. I fully understand people wanting to maintain their anonimity, but then you should just cut the head off, or blackout the face. If someone is going to post an obviously altered image as their own image, no one should get upset when the alteration is pointed out.

I hope it is Frank's body we are seeing, but with an obviously cut and pasted head, with no other explanation, serious skepticism is my first, and automatic reaction. If that angers anyone, then I suggest your understanding of reality maybe off a bit.

Jeff

Detailed instructions for posting embedded images and video at The Evolution Forum are available HERE.
  #57   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:12 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffXeno View Post
I suggest your understanding of reality maybe off a bit.
fantasy: the faculty or activity of imagining things, esp. things that are impossible or improbable.

reality: the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

Get the difference?

#58   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:13 PM
Come up 2 the lab

The fantasy comes into the story part and role playing parts Corwin. And the morphed muscle part. But the media section is virtually devoted to guy who are real, be they natural or roided up, bodybuilders. Especially when those guys start posting pics and videos of themselves and claim that to be themselves.

This isn't a concerted effort to bring the man down, but just me wondering why go to the extent he has?

As for the 3 pics I posted. The ones that are clear unedited pics are of the same guy, there are more pics of him on the site that I found it at. If that guy is Frank and he was deliberately shaping his face and his own pics to hide his identity all superman like, then fine I guess, and I am sorry we outed him - supervillians that you make us out to be.

But more often than not guys just slap their faces onto other bodies and claim to be what they aren't. That is deliberately lying to the members of this forum and not "creating a fantasy".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
flipdude (January 23rd, 2014), rixxflix (January 23rd, 2014), xboy (January 23rd, 2014)
  #59   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:21 PM
Come up 2 the lab

And yes, it was my choice to post the pics, since a debate without some kind of evidence to the contrary for both sides is hardly fair.

We understand what fantasy is Corwin, but that concept goes out the door the moment a person starts posting pics of themselves and telling us it is them.

So, we use pseudonyms, so what? It doesn't invalidate our opinions, and when I joined this forum it didn't magically make me a 150kg muscle beast. I never claimed to be that, I'm sure the largest number of posters to this forum never made such a claim. There is no need to.

Why are you going on like you are Corwin? You are screaming "assholes" at us just for doubting someone who post clearly suspect material of himself. It's our right to wonder about that. Do you have some personal stake in this?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
rixxflix (January 23rd, 2014), The Magus (January 24th, 2014)
  #60   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:25 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
The fantasy comes into the story part and role playing parts Corwin. And the morphed muscle part. But the media section is virtually devoted to guy who are real,
Oh dear fucking lord. Look at the section headers. This part of the forum is under "Male Muscle Growth" just like the story section. It is NOT under the bodybuilding section. There is nothing exclusively real about this section. Are the comics posted here "real"?

Quote:
be they natural or roided up, bodybuilders. Especially when those guys start posting pics and videos of themselves and claim that to be themselves.
Who is being harmed *if* the pictures are faked? Maybe the person in the picture. Is that you? If that person demand the pictures be taken down, that is up to the site administrators, but then, they should ban *all* morphs of all types. There are lots of morphs posted here, including ones with fake heads. The "well he said it was him" really doesn't matter legally if you want to start arguing that fantasy pictures are not allowed.

Quote:
This isn't a concerted effort to bring the man down, but just me wondering why go to the extent he has?
Actually, it is.

Quote:
As for the 3 pics I posted.
From blogger, but you didn't actually post the blog they were on. Were those pictures of the blog owner, or were they taken from another site? Did you have permission to repost them here?

Quote:
But more often than not guys just slap their faces onto other bodies and claim to be what they aren't. That is deliberately lying to the members of this forum and not "creating a fantasy".
I expect to see you calling out every person who claims to have 24 inch biceps or 310 lbs of muscle on every post in this forum or in the live chat. I already pointed out that this particular section of the forum is not in any way under a section that imposed the duty for people to be honest or be true to reality. This is not "Watch me Grow".

#61   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:33 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
And yes, it was my choice to post the pics, since a debate
Frank started a debate? When? I thought it was people who decided to start an attack against him.

Quote:
We understand what fantasy is Corwin,
prove it.

Quote:
but that concept goes out the door the moment a person starts posting pics of themselves and telling us it is them.
in a section of the forum devoted to fantasy.... hmmm... are you going to report his pictures to deviantart too?

Quote:
So, we use pseudonyms, so what? It doesn't invalidate our opinions, and when I joined this forum it didn't magically make me a 150kg muscle beast. I never claimed to be that, I'm sure the largest number of posters to this forum never made such a claim. There is no need to.
yet other people do. I want to know what gives you the right to single one person out and not do it to the others? And why do it in a section of the forum entitled "Male Muscle Growth > Media"

Quote:
Why are you going on like you are Corwin? You are screaming "assholes" at us just for doubting someone who post clearly suspect material of himself. It's our right to wonder about that. Do you have some personal stake in this?
Because you are being assholes. Deal with it.

As for my personal state ... Frank, if you do the google search, is a nerd into muscles. I can relate to that. I think many here can. When you attack his fantasy, you attack ours. You want to be all self righteous that "he lied" and whatever, well, throwing it back in your face. Male Muscle Growth is a fantasy and there is allowed to be media devoted to that fantasy. As I said, this is not "Watch Me Grow" under Bodybuilding.

#62   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:41 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
The Uncanny Vally

Thanks to the people who found the original pics, and posted the comparisons, because I had seen both pictures at one point or another and this was becoming a splinter in my brain.

I am not sure if it was the buried memory of the original image, or the tiny imperfections in the tie ins in the neck muscles that gave it away, but I knew something was amiss.

I have finally put up some actual photos of myself, as I have been getting a lot of PM's lately that have led me to the conclusion that despite pointing out that I'm lugging around 24% body fat, People are focusing on what I weigh and how big my chest is and thinking I'm some sort of colossus. So I hope I wasn't one of the offending parties.

I don't think we need to distress ourselves too much that we have outed someone, as the photobucket has that same face plastered onto a few other bodies too, or somebody has a crack dermatologist who can clear up stretch marks and scaring acne, and has managed to prevent out friend from aging in over a decade looking at the one photo with a time stamp.

But absolute kudos to FRNKPBDY, you have managed to pull one over on a group of people who make, oggle, and get off on photo-manipulations to thinking that wasn't one.
The Following User Says Thank You to schwermarko For This Useful Post:
rixxflix (January 23rd, 2014)
  #63   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM
Muscle Czar

And just to make this totally clear to the clueless, here is the description of this section: " View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media." *If* Frank "morphed" (aka manipulated an image) and posted it here, how is that wrong? By fantasizing, if he did that, that it was actually him? Isn't it up to the individual if they want to believe that, and not have other forum members shoot him down because they can?

#64   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:50 PM
Come up 2 the lab

"Oh dear fucking lord. Look at the section headers. This part of the forum is under "Male Muscle Growth" just like the story section. It is NOT under the bodybuilding section. There is nothing exclusively real about this section."

Once he claims to be posting pics of himself, he has slapped down a nice little "reality" sticker on the thread.

"Are the comics posted here "real"?"

Comics are self explanatory as fantasy to me Corwin, it should be to you, unless you are Roger fucking Rabbit.

"Who is being harmed *if* the pictures are faked? Maybe the person in the picture. Is that you?"

Posting fake pics of yourself, for the purpose of adoration, only to be
pointed out later by someone as a fake, might cause you to feel
a serious case of shame (at least I hope it does), but do kindly
remember that the poor people you suckered into
believing you are also hurt by your lies.

"If that person demand the pictures be taken down, that is up to the site administrators, but then, they should ban *all* morphs of all types. There are lots of morphs posted here, including ones with fake heads. The "well he said it was him" really doesn't matter legally if you want to start arguing that fantasy pictures are not allowed."

Most of the morphs are labelled as such, some are just
obvious to spot and luckily we have a panel of morph catching experts
to point out the less obvious ones. If he labelled it morphs, I would have
happily pointed out my favourites. He never did.

"Actually, it is."

Actually it wasn't a concerted effort Corwin. I decided to post
the pics after this little discussion flamed up. Some perspective was
needed, since he was posting obviously altered pics as the real thing.

"From blogger, but you didn't actually post the blog they were on. Were those pictures of the blog owner, or were they taken from another site? Did you have permission to repost them here?"

Why don't you drop some of those pics into Google Image search. It will point you to the Blog I got them from. We regularly share pics and videos that are either reshared pics of reshared pics on Tumblr, blogger etc. I wasn't aware I had to go search through 1 million people to get to the owner of pics that have been posted publicly on the net for all the world to see. Since you can Google it...

"I expect to see you calling out every person who claims to have 24 inch biceps or 310 lbs of muscle on every post in this forum or in the live chat."

No I won't be calling out people claiming to be a certain size, in fact I very rarely if ever use live chat here. I am actually by nature a very trusting person Corwin, unless you shove something really obvious in my face.

"I already pointed out that this particular section of the forum is not in any way under a section that imposed the duty for people to be honest or be true to reality"

And I have pointed out several times that, if you slap a "this is me" comment onto or below that pic you introduce the entire thread to reality and absolutely negate whatever "fantasy" blanket you could have hidden under later.

" This is not "Watch me Grow" "

Until you say, "This is my growth".

Corwin, why on earth are you reacting so fanatically? Nobody screamed "You fake motherfucking liar Frank Peabody!" at him. I would like to know why the tweaks etc.? If he wants fantasy then just say so... I'm sure a Frank Peabody illustrated muscle domination story would be fucking fabulous.

Last edited by anpuZA; January 23rd, 2014 at 08:44 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
flipdude (January 23rd, 2014), Reeza (January 23rd, 2014), rixxflix (January 23rd, 2014), schwermarko (January 22nd, 2014), skumbum (January 23rd, 2014), The Magus (January 24th, 2014), theunknown (January 23rd, 2014)
  #65   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 11:00 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
Good question

I think that is a valid enough point. Thus far my only story is one where I am the main character, and this will likely be a consistant theme of what I write based on my fetish, and I intend to write a fair amount of them in the first person so I assume it is entirely legitimate to use this site to have a "Flesh-sona" which is not like them at all. (having flashbacks to the furry episode of csi where the oversexed female cat is male inside the suit).

As a matter of fact I am trying to learn 3d so that I can make Marco Schwer have a whole existance, from where I started, to where I am, to where my practical goals are, to where my (admittedly extreme) fantasies go.

I think most of us expect it to be made clear when we are role-playing and when we are revealing ourselves. But I can also see someone feeling a desire to make the fantasy more encompassing by not making that clear. Although I can also see why people may be upset, because they saw things on the screen and responded to them in ways that they would not have had they had the advantage of the complete disclosure.
  #66   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 11:02 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Corwin, posting a pic, saying that it is you is a disclaimer. When that pic obviously is out of sorts / or after a series of pics claiming to be you seems to have no consistency then people will start asking questions. I don't have any issues with him being a nerd into muscle, I don't mind at all if he "fakes" pics of himself as an uber bodybuilder. If he had done a storyboard of himself maybe dominating some smaller younger guys in the gym etc, I would have probably been waiting to see more of it every time.

He should have given people just a bit of a clue when they started ooohing and aaahing at *his* pics.
  #67   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 11:57 PM
Come up 2 the lab

I guess the question now is, how do we move forward? Are all real bodybuilder pics etc. to move to another section?

Last edited by anpuZA; January 23rd, 2014 at 08:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
  #68   Add to JeffXeno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 01:41 AM
Jeff Xenobuilder

Quote:
fantasy: the faculty or activity of imagining things, esp. things that are impossible or improbable.

reality: the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

Get the difference?
Fully understood. Don't post an obviously photoshopped image and say, "Look at me!", and then get your panties in a twist when people point out the image was photoshopped. I think it is safe to say everyone here loves muscle fantasy, but please don't get upset when you attempt to pass off fantasy as reality, and get called on it. I'm not even angry about it, but I'm not falling for it either.

Why do you seem so angry that some of us aren't foolish enough to be fooled?

Jeff

Detailed instructions for posting embedded images and video at The Evolution Forum are available HERE.

Last edited by JeffXeno; January 23rd, 2014 at 02:15 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JeffXeno For This Useful Post:
rixxflix (January 23rd, 2014), schwermarko (January 23rd, 2014)
  #69   Add to JeffXeno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 01:57 AM
Jeff Xenobuilder

Quote:
I guess the question now if, how do we move forward. Are all real bodybuilder pics etc. to move to another section?
You are so damn cute with your reconciliation attitude. Sometimes, no matter how much we may want it, mental attitudes prevent reconciliation. Worry not, as we will get through this.

Jeff

#70   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 05:39 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Oh my goodness Jeff... you actually made me blush.
  #71   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 09:23 AM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSteve6ft3 View Post
Exactly, Rarity.

You know, xboy, nobody's handing out prizes for uncovering fakes (which Frank is not), so what's the motivation here? Are you trying to drive away a guy who posts really hot pics?

I don't know about you, but I want to see more from this guy, not less.

How about it, Frank? More pics, please!

No, only don't understand why create a fake and the others say: you are really a great guy, hot body...etc. If we talk about fantasy ok, but if you want to show me , that's like true...sorry, I have a brain

Also I don't care if he's Frank, Mark or pikaci?....but don't like the fantasy is show mw like a real. The reality it's much better for me in these case. So post your pics, ok, you are welcome for my point of view, but do not push for real. Stop. Peace.

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Last edited by xboy; January 23rd, 2014 at 09:33 AM.
  #72   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 10:06 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
This is several posts overdo:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
rixxflix (January 23rd, 2014), Sedoriku (January 23rd, 2014), skumbum (January 23rd, 2014), willfrog13 (January 23rd, 2014)
  #73   Add to Sedoriku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 04:43 PM

Sedoriku is on a distinguished road
Thank-you

Just because the thank-you button in this case is not enough.

Thank-you Rarity!
  #74   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 08:23 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I dunno if Frank is really jacked and ripped, like the pictures on here or some approximation thereof. I don't really care, since the site is like studio wrestling: "real enough".

The guy has a good online presence, he's pleasant, and he posts great pictures. If he's enabling fantasies by leaving the impression (o.k. blatant representation) that he achieved that, then hey, we can all dream. Who among us who self-identifies as a nerd (O.k., no slouching there in the back!) wouldn't like that fantasy that he could end up building up his body to look like that!? Of course by then he wouldn't be a nerd, since he wouldn't have the time to BE a nerd!

Put it this way: he's more pleasant and entertaining that the latest breathless posting by "Muscle G-d stud douchebag" or whatever he's calling himself these days! [Yes, I know that will bring the wrath of Raven79 and or Anpuzu down on my head - wait, are they the same person? You know, they NEVER appear together!]

Babblng now -- long day.

Signing off....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  #75   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 10:15 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Lol, I've been wondering about that myself. And it does feel like I never get enough sleep, so maybe Raven is like my alter ego. Or maybe I'm Raven's alter ego.

Oh fuck.

Anyhow, now that I've finished picturing a rather predictable Teen Titan episode, no Muddy, I'm not Raven, and yes Musclegod Mr Douchebag he might seem to be, but I remember seeing something where he explained his take on gay guys and right there I saw a genuinely nice human being. The rest is just an act IMHO. So yeah
funny world, he brings the real muscle, but "morphs" his personality whereas with Frank it would seem to be the other way around.

Look, I don't mind fantasy, I would just like to know from the guy projecting it that I need not expect more / or less (as in the case of Mr Musclegod douchebag's apparent persona). So when you see someone online with a nice attitude who also posts pics of himself with huuuuuuge muscles you kinda want that person to be real. Then you see they've been doing something with wool and your eyes and it is kind of a let down.

To be quite honest, I could jump into bed with someone built like Justin Bieber (minus the Superdouchebagginess and way older) and act like he is the most powerful muscular god of a man I've ever been with, even if I could overpower him. Why? Because I don't mind giving myself over to a fantasy that makes another person feel good about themselves, gets them off and shows them I love and care for them.

But, FFS, clue me in.
  #76   Add to BigSteve6ft3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 10:54 AM

BigSteve6ft3 is on a distinguished road
Okay, so I guess I got fooled. The thing was, he wove this fantasy over several years, not just with pictures, but with fairly convincing posts as well. For example, the pool pic was accompanied by a "when others notice" post about a neighbor lady watching him while he swam in his backyard pool. He also posted a lot of pretty knowledgeable bodybuilding and nutrition advice. Even if the pictures are fake, I suspect there's a real muscle-head gym rat in there someplace.

What really got me was the "Irony" motivational poster. I mean, who would paste his face onto someone else's body and then blot it out? All except for the recognizable glasses, that is. Pretty clever. (Fake or not, though, that's a great poster, and it's stuff like that that makes me not want to run him off. Frank's fun to have around.)

Anyway, I'm glad my first impulse was to say something supportive and pay a compliment to a great-looking body, rather than trying to tear somebody down. There's way too much of the latter on this site these days, which is why so many of our most interesting members have drifted away.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigSteve6ft3 For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (January 24th, 2014)
  #77   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Corwin, posting a pic, saying that it is you is a disclaimer. When that pic obviously is out of sorts / or after a series of pics claiming to be you seems to have no consistency then people will start asking questions. I don't have any issues with him being a nerd into muscle, I don't mind at all if he "fakes" pics of himself as an uber bodybuilder. If he had done a storyboard of himself maybe dominating some smaller younger guys in the gym etc, I would have probably been waiting to see more of it every time.

He should have given people just a bit of a clue when they started ooohing and aaahing at *his* pics.

OH YOU POOR BABY! I'm so sorry that you are such a delicate flower that you believe everything everybody says to you. Tea Party Republican I assume? Because they speak the absolute truth beyond any scientific or subjective doubt.

Or, as Leslie Winkle would say: dumbass.

#78   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:

Feeling big now. You brought someone down, asshole. You showed someone's fantasy, the portion of themself that is most vulnerable... that they displayed here to be false. YOU CALLED THEM OUT AND MADE THEM FEEL SMALL. Does that make you feel like a man? Does that make you feel happy? Big? Manly? Does it make your dick hard?

We talk about a safe space and YOU VIOLATED THAT in the most fundamental way. OK, you thought someone lied in a space about fantasy. YOU CALLED THEM OUT. big fucking man. Did the pain you felt equal the pain you caused them? bully.

So, ya, let's move foward. If any of you (and I know who you are) EVER post a fiction, a lie, or anything to cause another member here to hurt like you just did, I will make sure you suffer the same pain you caused Frank.

That's only fair and a way to move forward, right? An eye for an eye?

#79   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffXeno View Post
Fully understood. Don't post an obviously photoshopped image and say, "Look at me!", and then get your panties in a twist when people point out the image was photoshopped. I think it is safe to say everyone here loves muscle fantasy, but please don't get upset when you attempt to pass off fantasy as reality, and get called on it. I'm not even angry about it, but I'm not falling for it either.

Why do you seem so angry that some of us aren't foolish enough to be fooled?

Jeff
Trust me... Your panties are at risk now, girl.

#80   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Oh my goodness Jeff... you actually made me blush.
My husband does drag. You don't know what blushing is, but trust me, you will. Hope that support group you have of cutting members here down supports you going forward. Asshole.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options