The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 08:50 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Dan and Jake Chapter 1

Beep beep, beep beep

Dan?s phone alerted him that he had a text message, but he was too busy to read it as he was in the middle of a heavy and intense arm workout, dan always carried his phone with him at the gym as he liked to take pics of himself at the end of his workouts. Dan was a fitness freak, although not wanting to be a bodybuilder he still liked to have an eye catching physique.

At the end of his 4 sets of bicep curls he looked at himself in the mirror, dan liked to show off his body through what he wore, today he wore a vest and tight sweat shorts, he hit a double bi pose, 2 granite like peaks rose up from his arms, they looked every inch of the 19 they were, he relaxed and then did side tri pose, all 3 heads of his tri?s strained against his wafer thin skin. Some of the other people in the gym were starting in wonder at his ripped, dry as a bone condition , dan noticed some of the admirers through the mirror and gave them one last spectacle, he raised his vest to reveal a set of 8 marble cut abs and he wasn?t even flexing them, he placed one hand behind his head while the other held his vest up, he then crunched his abs to obscene proportions, they now looked like steel cubes squeezing together, open mouths were aplenty in the gym.

Dan made his way to the changing rooms, he sat on the bench nearest his locker and gulped down a 500ml protein shake, 20grams of creatine powder and 4 bca tablets, he retrieved his phone from his pocket to see who the message was from, it wasn?t from anyone in his contacts as there was no name to indicate who it was from, he read it:

Hi dan, its me jake! Remember me
We were good mates back at uni
2 yrs ago, but I moved away after
The course had finished? Anyway
Im txting to say im gonna be in the
Area on Saturday for a competition
And was wondering if you would like
To meet up and have a catch up? I
Keep in touch with josh and he says
You?re a real buff master now hehe!!
Hope we can meet 

Dan remembered jake, he was a skinny guy like he was at uni, whereas dan worked out while studying, jake just sat in his room and played video games, their friendship bonded over the love of football(soccer) and muscle, dan wanted to have a body to impress the guys while jake simply loved muscle on a guy and would admire them all day. Dan replied:

Hey jake, sure would love to meet
Here?s my postcode da23 1za, im flat
29. haha buff master like it!! You?ll
Have to wait n see lol.im at gym on
The morning, but I?ll be in all afternoon.

As soon as the message was sent, dan pressed the camera app on his phone, took his vest off, hit a few poses and took a few pics of himself, the pics were used to show progress and to show potential boyfriends his buff and ripped body.

Jake replied a few mins later:

Ok cool, I?ll let u no when im
On my way. Cya sat.

Dan replied with a simple, ok 

Saturday came around, Dan went to the gym on the morning and trained legs with heavy squats, thigh extensions, lunges, stiff leg deads, leg presses, again once in the changing room he lifted his shorts to reveal two thick blood pumped ripped thighs, ridges and ripples of muscle spread across his huge thighs, again a few photos were taken.

Dan got home at about 1pm, had a shower and dressed, he decided to put on a baggy top and baggy trousers to hide his muscular frame so jake could get a real surprise when he took his top off, his phone beeped again, it was jake:

On my way, be bout half hour!

Ok! Dan replied.

A firm knock on the door came at around 1:45, dan walked over to the door, unlocked it and opened it, he was met by a familiar smiling face, but that?s all that was the same about jake, what stood infront of dan can only be described as a 6ft behemoth , jakes frame was wider than the door frame, his shoulders looked like boulders covered in skin tight clothing, his chest ballooned out and was nearly touching dans face, his lats were stretching his tight top to breaking point, and his arms looked monstrous.

? fucking hell jake, whats happened to you, your huge!, you better come in I guess? Dan could not believe what he saw.

Jake squeezed his gigantic frame through the door .

? surprise!!! Your face was a picture mate, bet you not seen muscle like this before??

He raised his monstrous arms and hit a double bi pose, his arms transformed into two gigantic peaks of rock hard muscle, the peaks kept rising and didn?t stop till they were level with the bottom palm of his hand.

? Jeeesus their enormous mate, they look bigger than my head, and your forearms look bigger than my biceps!!? Dan enthused

? haha, 32inches round they are, and my forearms are 22 inches!!? jake replied.

?you were as skinny as a broom handle 2yr ago, what happened, I thought i put on a decent amount of muscle since uni, but looking at you!! Man I need to know what you did? dan asked

? well that?s why I?ve come, it?s a new chapter in my life and its brutal!? jake replied.

? well we better sit down I wanna know!!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 27th, 2014), abbraxis (January 26th, 2014), Braun1 (January 26th, 2014), GTlifter (January 26th, 2014), Hanugumo (January 28th, 2014), hn6huS (January 26th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 26th, 2014), littledude (January 27th, 2014), Lucas88 (January 27th, 2014), Lukullus (January 27th, 2014), meteorpm (January 27th, 2014), mguy (January 27th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (January 26th, 2014), mlbjock (January 27th, 2014), monstarmaster (January 26th, 2014), msclbldr (January 27th, 2014), musclematt (January 26th, 2014), muscular (January 27th, 2014), Neonando (January 27th, 2014), nnnrg (January 27th, 2014), ploder4 (January 27th, 2014), RyBearATL (January 27th, 2014), scarletic (January 27th, 2014), shinji86 (January 27th, 2014), stringra1970 (January 26th, 2014), weaknobody (January 27th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 26th, 2014)
  #2   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2014, 01:13 AM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
Love your stories, man! This one is starting out really strong. Keep it up!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options