The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2009, 11:19 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel VI

Hey, here's is part 6. Enjoy

The Hotel Part 1
The Hotel Part 2
The Hotel Part 3
The Hotel Part 4
The Hotel Part 5

Behind the basketball court in a smaller area was the gymnasium. Blue mats had been spread out, covering a large portion of the floor, set in front of the raised wooden seats. There were about 5 guys sat on the bench already, eyeing the two large guys in Speedos standing on the mats. One of them was Henry, the librarian bodybuilder, except he?d taken off his glasses, no doubt to make sure they didn?t break. The other guy had long, shaggy blond hair and wore a pair of red Speedos that looked far too small for him. He was taller than Dan, but didn?t seem to have the same amount of bulk on his frame.

?About time? he said when he saw Dan and I come in. His eyes lingered on Dan?s ghostly Speedo. ?Looks like you?ve been having a little fun on your own?

Dan chucked one of the bottles of oil at the shaggy haired bodybuilder, but Henry snatched it from the air before the other guy could react.

?Go take a seat? said Dan, smiling down at me and patting my back with his large hand. ?Hope you enjoy it?

I walked to the benches, my hardon swinging in front of me. Normally I?d have been far to embarrassed to do something like that, but the amount of raised tents I?d seen today, it would have been more of an anomaly if I didn?t have a raging bonner.

I was about to sit on the edge of the lower bench, but a sharp whistle behind me made me stop. I turned round and saw Ian and Phil three levels up behind me. Phil was waving for me to come join them.

?Why?d you wanna sit on your own?? he chuckled as I sat between them. ?This type of things is more fun when watched with friends?

He placed his hand on my thigh, sliding it up to my tent, pulling on my sweats to make it rub and tug on my cock.

?And I thought that bow job would have calmed him down? sighed Ian, leaning forward to rest on his long legs.

?Yeah? said Phil slowly, taking his hand off my thigh ?How come you didn?t offer to help me in my time of intense horniness? I could have used an ass like yours to fuck?

?Well, I--?

?Relax buddy? he chuckled, swinging his arm round my neck and pulling me down into a head lock. My face slammed into his tight pecs and his bicep flexed like a small ball of stone on my neck. He ruffled my hair as he held me there ?I?m not gonna hold a grudge, but you may have to make it up to me later?

I looked down past his flat stomach and saw his throbbing cock, fighting to escape his sweats.

?They?re starting? said Ian, slapping Phil?s arm so he?d let me go. The gymnast grinned at me, flexing his arms at his side and giving his crotch a rub before looking back down at the mats.

I smiled too, caught up in his childish happiness as I too looked down the stands. The three big guys were all shiny now, covered in oil. Dan was rubbing the oil into Henry?s pecs, the librarian flexing them for him so that the large slabs could fill his hands. The shaggy haired guy was rubbing his arms, turning to the stands and flexing for us. Phil cheered full heartedly, applauding and calling out ?Flex ?em Oliver!?

The shaggy haired guy obliged by turning and doing a few poses. Dan and Henry exchanged a look, and then tackled him to the ground.

I gasped when I felt the bench tremor as the three behemoths crashed onto the ground. They rolled around the floor, slipping and sliding over each other?s large, muscular bodies.

?Aw fuck yeah? grunted Phil.

Oliver slipped out from under Dan and Henry and then jumped on top of Dan, holding the bulkier guy?s arms over his head and straddling his abdomen. Dan struggled, lifting his ass off the ground, partially lifting Oliver up too. Laughing on top of him, Oliver bent down to nuzzle Dan?s pecs, but Henry wrapped his arms round Oliver and hauled him off.

The librarian?s body rippled and bulged, his legs looking like tree trunks as all his muscles swelled to their full size. Oliver laughed as his feet swung through the air, rubbing Henry?s arms round his waist. As Dan got up, Henry dropped Oliver to the ground and landed on top of him. I could just imagine Henry?s crotch pressing against Oliver?s ass, maybe even sliding in between those perfectly rounded cheeks as he shuffled about on top. Dan stood over them, watching them roll about.

Soon it looked more like Henry was humping Oliver than fighting him. Dan?s ghost of a Speedo seemed to be struggling to hold his hardening cock as he watched them both. He threw himself on top of Henry, grinding his hard crotch against Henry?s ass.

Oliver groaned and moaned under them both, wheezing a bit when Dan got on top. But he managed to slip out. Henry reached up to stop him getting away, grabbing the waist band of his red Speedo. They stretched back, strangling Oliver?s crotch, making his already tight Speedo hug his cock and balls even more, leaving little to the imagination. His ass was bare now.

Laughing and wincing, Oliver?s legs bulged and his feet slid on the oily mat, trying to get away. There was a snap and he flew forwards, his cock bouncing on his thighs, a little bit of his Speedo still hanging on his shaft. He stopped and looked down at his bare hard cock.

?It?s off!? cried Phil, surging to his feet and pulling his shirt off. Ian and the other guys on the benches started to strip off too.

?What are you doing?? I asked as Phil kicked his sweats off, revealing his long hard cock and well rounded ass.

?Joining in? said Ian, sliding his sweats down his long legs, his cock bouncing up after his waist band pulled it down. I saw his balls bounce and sway too. Fuck? Ian had some balls on him.

?Come on James? laughed Phil, tugging on my shirt and pulling it over my head. Before I could protest, Ian was taking my sweats off too, leaving me naked on the bench. I certainly felt ill equipped with these two towering over me; Phil with his gymnast build, tight, toned muscles rippling and his large cock standing in the air and Ian with his slimmer athletic build and hefty balls.

I covered myself up bashfully, but Phil and Ian just exchanged a look. They gripped my arms and? lifted me up!

?Hey!? I cried as they carried me down to the mats, all the other guys jumping on Dan, Oliver and Henry, their smaller bodies barely covering the larger three. Phil snatched a bottle of oil from the lower bench and squirted it over my flat chest. Ian slapped his hand on me to rub it in and then they plopped me on the mat.

?Have fun James? said Phil, patting me on the back and pushing me into the fray.

I slipped and slid towards the dog pile. I was about to fall, but I was caught in a large arm. It scooped me up and held me against a large oily chest which I slide along. I looked up and saw it was Dan.

?Hey? he said, leaning down and kissing me while his pecs bulged against me.

It was amazing. I lost track of time. There was just so much muscle and oil, everyone slipping and sliding over one another. Soon it was hard to tell whether you were covered in oil or cum! I became too difficult to stand the mats were so slippery. At one point Phil had a real slip, feet going in the air and back slamming on the floor. He?d fallen with such force he?d ended up sliding into another guy who fell on top of him. Then again, neither of them was complaining afterwards.

I came so much I wondered how it was possible. I sucked Dan off and then got fucked by Henry. Ian came over and fucked me too, then I was allowed to fuck another guy. Phil and I had taken it in turns to fuck each other and then I had the strangest sensation ever when both me and Ian fucked Oliver. I could barely describe the sensation of being trapped inside Oliver?s big, yet amazingly tight ass, Ian?s cock rubbing against mine, battling for space. I think that had been my favourite part.

By then end I was aching all over, sprawled on top of Dan and Henry, Phil?s leg over my stomach and Ian?s ass cheek against my shoulder. We were all panting, heads spinning from the dizzying over stimulation of our cocks. Mine was still hard, but I think my balls must have been more than empty by now. And it hurt. Fuck, I hurt all over.

By the time we were able to walk again, the sky outside was dark with a few twinkling stars. It must have been late. I?d spent a greater part of the day in the gymnasium, and I think the only reason I wasn?t starving was because of all the cum I?d been drinking. Ian, Phil and I walked up to our floor, but even Phil was too tiered to ask one of us to come in. He just said night and closed his door. Ian complemented me on my ass as he closed his door and then I was left alone in the corridor.

I pushed my door open.

?Shit!? I gasped when I saw Jake on my settee. ?What the hell are you doing here?!?

He just smiled up dopily at me. ?Hey, I was wondering what was taking you so long. Smells like someone had an orgy?

?Jake, why are you in here??

?I wanted to see you?

He rose from the settee and walked over to me. As he got closer, I started to feel warmer, then I realised it was coming from him. When he hugged me I felt like I was in a furnace. His skin was on fire.

?Jake, are you OK?? I asked, my words muffled by his burning pecs pressing against me.

?Now you?re here? he whispered, stroking my back. His hands were just as hot. ?Seeing you now? all naked and? stinking of sex? I just? I want you?

?No Jake, there?s something--?

His lips pressed against mine, cutting me off. I couldn?t take it. He was being too rough, and it was just too hot. I was still aching from the orgy and this wasn?t doing me any good. I pulled my head back and managed to say his name before he forced his lips on mine again.

?Oh James? he moaned, gripping my arm so tight I winced. ?I love you so much?

?Jake? I croaked. ?Stop. You?re hurting me?

?Don?t be silly? he panted. ?I love you, it doesn?t hurt?

His stroking becoming rough, grabbing and squeezing my thinner arms in his big hands. He felt even hotter as he slammed his lips against mine; awaking all the little aches from before and making them scream a new. His cock pulsed red hot against my stomach as he got hard.

?Jake! No!?

He didn?t listen, nor did he really feel me struggling. He just held me closer, kissing and groping me harder. I heard something crack and I cried out. But still he didn?t stop.

?JAKE!? I cried, actually screaming at the top of my lungs and thumping his chest, even though it hurt my hand and made another little cracking sound.

Jake stopped, breathing heavily, looking down at me pounding his chest, his brow furrowed in confusion.

?Oh god? he whispered, letting me go and jumping back as though I?d pulled a gun on him. I crumpled onto the floor, holding my wrist as it throbbed painfully. ?James I? I didn?t mean to? oh fuck!?

He grunted and fell to his knees, clutching his abs. He roared, throwing his head back, biceps bulging at his side and he curled his hands into fists. Veins springing up light lightning bolts, throbbing against his skin. He fell back onto his back with a crash, crushing the little table beneath him like it was made of matchsticks. He writhed on the floor, his muscles bulging and twitching uncontrollably.

I watched in horror as his biceps started to swell and inflate like balloons, bulging bigger on his arms. But the rest of his muscles were still the same size. No? his legs were inflating too, mainly his thighs, bulging around his cock and balls, threatening to crush them as they grew against each other.

Before I could make a move to even attempt to help the door swung open. I expected to see Phil or Ian coming in to see what I was yelling about, but it was Samson and two other doctors. One of the doctors was carrying a huge needle filled with a green liquid. They dove on Jake while Samson knelt in front of me.

?Are you OK?? he demanded, grabbing my shoulder when I tried to look round him and check on Jake. ?Are you OK??

?I? I don?t know. What?s happening to him? Is he OK??

?He?ll be fine. Just go to bed and--?

?Go to bed?! I?m not going to go to bed until I know he?s OK?

?Just go to--?

?You did this to him didn?t you?! This is your formula or whatever. It?s killing him! You bastard! You can?t use people like lab rats. These are people you monster?

I tried to hit him but he caught my wrist, pain shooting through my body like a knife. He looked into my eyes and I fired every ounce of hate I could back into his cold eyes, but then he said something and?and?

His eyelids lowered and his body loosened, becoming limp in Samson?s grasp. Samson released his wrist and looked over his shoulder at the scene behind him.

Jake?s twitching had subsided and his biceps and thighs were still large and disproportionate. The doctors stepped back and whipping their brows. The syringe was empty.

?Take him down to Doc Nelson? ordered Samson; looking past Jake?s blown up biceps and thighs to look at James.

James eyes stared blankly through his half closed eyes, unfocused and dazed, just as Samson wanted him. He moved to James' ear and whispered.

?You are to go to bed? he said quietly. ?You shall sleep peacefully and when you wake, you shall not remember what happened when you returned to your room tonight. And, you are to go straight to Doc Nelson?s office in the morning, telling her you fell and injured yourself. Understood??

He nodded and rose to his feet. Samson didn?t watch him go to his room, but he knew that was where he would go. He turned back to the doctors.

?Why are you still here? That solution won?t last long!?

The three of the struggled to haul Jake?s large form downstairs, thankfully the atrium was deserted as they dragged him to the glass doors. Doc Nelson was already in her office, Samson having paged here when he first found out about Jake?s deterioration. She was barefoot and in her nightgown, but her lab coat managed to cover most of her bare skin. As she saw them bringing Jake in, she pushed the larger gurney towards them.

No sooner had they placed him onto the gurney, Jake?s spasms returned.

?Get back? she ordered, grabbing medical equipment from the nearest desk. Jake?s arm swung up but she ducked under it. The other doctor wasn?t fast enough and was launched through the glass. Samson swore and took a step back as Jake started to swell, his body attempting to catch up with his biceps and thighs, which were growing and inflating once again. He wasn?t getting any taller, just getting buried under more and more muscle.

Doc Nelson tried to inject him again, but the needle snapped against the rock solid muscles. His massive hand swung for her again but this time someone grabbed it. Long curls flying Doc Nelson whipped her head up and saw the Doctor towering over her, his large hand gripping Jake?s. His bicep exploded from his sleeve as his form swelled ever so slightly. His body actually seemed to pulse and throb, bulging bigger and then relaxing back to normal.

?Do it? he grunted, placing his weight on Jake to keep him still.

Doc Nelson nodded and drove a sturdier needle into Jake?s arm. There was a muffled bellow and then Jake?s body went limp.

The Doctor got off of Jake, his head striking the ceiling with a dull thud, but he didn?t notice. Doc Nelson looked up at his hulking 8?11? body; his muscles close to tearing out of the clothes she had helped make only this morning.

?Are you alright?? he asked her.

?Yes? thank you?

?Good. I? I need to get to the showers?

Before she could object he was already leaving, taking out another chunk of the doorframe. As the tremors from his steps lessened, Doc Nelson looked over at Samson.

?What did you give him??

?I don?t know what you mean? he said, straightening his coat.

?Don?t. I thought he had been acting strangely. You gave him something?

?Fine. I gave him a little of the Beta solution but--?

?The Beta solution?! I understand that you?re interested in furthering our development, but I gave you a list of subjects that would not be able to handle it. Jake was one of the main ones!?

?But he?s susceptible enough for me to keep him under control?

?And what good is that? He is catatonic until the solution has spread through his body?

?And by then he shall be too big for here. He needs to go to the Resort?

?The Resort?! He may not even survive the trip let alone the treatment he would receive there?

?If we leave him and he surpasses the 7 foot mark, we?ll have more questions than we can cope with?

?This is why I am so adamant that we keep the Beta solution out of the Hotel. You know this is to help prepare them for what?s to come. If we were to skip this and send them straight to the Resort there bodies would be unable to cope and shut down. Do you know what that would be like? Being trapped in your own body? Unable to move or speak but be aware of what?s going on around you??

?Well it?s up to you Catharine? sighed Samson, folding his arms and perching on the edge of her desk. ?Leave him here where we would be incapable of keeping him alive, or send him to the Resort where they are more capable of handling his situation?

Doc Nelson clamped her mouth shut, grinding her teeth to stop herself from flying at Samson. She hated him. He was so cavalier about the lives of the Guests. The only reason he was allowed in this facility was because of his talents to keep the Guests under control.

?Fine? she said finally. ?We?ll send him to the Resort?

?Good girl? he said, getting off the desk and reaching for her cheek. She slapped his hand down.

?Don?t touch me? she spat.

?Why? Gonna set your boyfriend on me? He?s currently trying to stop himself from growing through the roof. You really wanna make him mad??

?It?s not just him you have to worry about? she said slowly, her voice shaking with fury. ?Get out of my office?

Samson just smiled, gave her a wink and left.

?I?m gonna have to play the whipping soundtrack? he called over his shoulder. ?You understand?

She heard the crunching of glass under his heels as he left and didn?t move until he was sure he was gone. She whipped her eyes and picked up her clipboard. She?d call the Resort tonight but she needed to get a hold of herself, and preparing the shot for the next Guest was the best way to do it.

James Harold Grey was next on the list.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
jake was the one who flexed outta james' sweats and fucked him, right? i liked jake!
oh well...well done and wild orgy, btw, but am i mistaken in my reading that phil's officially fucked james? aaaaw....it was so quick an anticlimatic! ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:04 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The plot thickens - drastically!
Mike
  #4   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 01:53 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
I can't recall reading a well written orgy as that one. Not over descriptive and leaves plenty to the imagination. Unbelievably hot.
Like the turn in developments, definately getting me guessing.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options