The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2014, 11:42 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
The Roommates 1.1

So, yeah. This is a story. I've got about 2/3 of it written so far so I'm figuring this is one I'll actually finish. There are going to be two parts, each divided up into 3 or 4 subsections (I haven't exactly decided where to draw the section lines, but I do know where part 1 ends and part 2 begins). So this is part 1, section 1. Woo.

No growth in this part. Just plot.

---------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe that this was my roommate.

That was my first thought when I first got to see my dorm. I approached the door with all the apprehension of a prisoner being led to his jail cell. Was my roommate already there? What was he going to be like? Was he going to be quiet and nerdy? Was he going to be cocky and jocky? Or somewhere in between? There's nothing like the nervousness of move-in day.

Standing outside my door I thought I heard deep breathing. But I couldn't be sure if it was coming from my room or the one across the hall. There was only one way to find out.

I unlocked my room. Glancing around in dismay at the tiny closet that I'd been assigned, I was immediately distracted by the shirtless, sweaty stud doing push-ups in the middle of the room. My dick went from 0 to 60 in about a tenth of a second. He was wearing nothing but a pair of spandex compression shorts. I didn't have much time to stare, though. The blond jock looked up as the door opened. He jumped to his feet immediately, with the vibrant energy of a true athlete, and stuck out his hand.

?Hey! You must be Andy!? He greeted me excitedly.

I blinked and reached down to shake his hand. ?Ryan?? I asked for confirmation.

He nodded. ?Yep. I guess we're gonna be living together.? He paused. ?Sorry about... this...? He gestured to his body, dripping with sweat. ?But it was a long drive from home and I didn't get a chance to work out yesterday. Besides, I was kind of nervous, so I figured I'd work off some of my energy.?

Ryan seemed like a nice guy, but I hadn't expected to be paired with a 5'2? jock. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against short guys, but it wasn't at all what I had expected.

And I'm not particularly tall, but it was weird to have the dichotomy of a roommate whose eyes barely reached my nipples, and who could probably break me with one arm.

He was absolutely massive. Short guys tended to have the builds to pack on muscle and Ryan was no exception. Here he was, an 18 year old Lee Priest for me to contend with. Having the lust for muscle myself, I was pretty good at eyeballing biceps and guessed his to be roughly 20 inches.

Damn!

My dad walked into the room behind me, carrying the box with my bedsheets and clothes. He raised an eyebrow at my roommate's near-nudity but shook it off, put the box down and extended a hand as well.

?Ryan? I'm Andy's father, Brian Oliver.?

?Pleased to meet you.? Ryan said politely. ?I'm sorry you had to see me like this. Let me put something more on.?

Don't! A little part of me cried. However, I wasn't too disappointed. Ryan's idea of putting ?something more? on was to put on a tank-top which covered almost literally nothing ? it didn't even cover his nipples, for God's sake! I half expected him to be all Lilly von Schtupp, saying "I feel wefweshed". He pulled on some baggy gym shorts which prevented me from seeing his ass (or bulge) but there was still plenty to look at. I mentally chastised myself for failing to check out his package earlier.

But then, given his previous willingness to be nearly nude in front of my father, I doubted that this would be the last opportunity I had to view Ryan's goods...

Okay, I guess there are some downsides to having a jocky (if friendly) roommate. I thought to myself as I covered my ears with my pillow to block out the sounds coming from the bed less than five feet from mine. I'd briefly (only for an instant) mistaken Ryan and the skinny girl he'd come home with for my desk and lamppost (given their relative widths and heights) but I quickly realized that desks don't have marvelous v-tapers stretching down to equally marvelous asses and lampposts don't have tits.

Apparently the girl had no problems with Ryan's height. She was at least six inches taller but all over my roommate. Everywhere.

I squeezed my pillow closer to my head as an exceptionally loud moan pierced the feathery earplug. I didn't want to be an ass and cock-block him but I definitely was going to be talking to Ryan about this tomorrow morning.

It took at least an hour for Ryan's bed springs to stop shaking so violently. After about thirty minutes Ryan had let out a loud moan, but apparently had decided that merely cumming once was insufficient. They kept going for another half hour or so until, after yet another orgasm, they finally seemed to have had enough. I relaxed my death grip on my pillow and ? finally! ? managed to drift off to sleep.

I didn't wake up until past noon. Ryan was sitting at his desk in front of his computer as I stirred out of bed. His disdain for clothing apparently was eternal. He was wearing nothing but the same black compression shorts as the previous day. I would have stared and stared, but sleep deprivation has a way of turning a person off.

?Morning.? He said cheerfully. I grunted. ?You always such a heavy sleeper?? He asked.

I shot him a glare that implied some combination of murder, loathing and black humor - with a reasonable amount of fear thrown in since I was still painfully aware that Ryan could break me.

?What?? Then he frowned. ?I... We didn't wake you last night did we??

I grunted an affirmative. ?Fuck man, I'm sorry.? He continued. ?Next time I'll check to see if you're here before I bring anyone back. It's just... when we got back here I'd figured you'd have gone out but you were already asleep so we figured we'd just try to be quiet.?

He certainly hadn't been trying very hard...

But either way, that seemed reasonable. And even if he seemed like a nice guy, I wasn't exactly going to go out of my way to antagonize the guy with the 20 inch biceps. I nodded.

?Great! And you'll do the same for me when you bring people back with you right??

I almost snorted but nodded. As if my virgin ass was going to be bringing anyone around anytime soon. He seemed to notice the amusement on my face but didn't say anything about it.

He glanced at the clock. ?Fuck! I'm late.? He threw on the same skimpy tank top as yesterday. The ?shirt? didn't even try to hide his nipples. I mean they were right there. He glanced over at me. ?I'm headin' over to the gym. Wanna come with??

I blinked. Did it look like I'd ever lifted a weight in my life? ?No thanks.? I declined, sitting down at my computer.

He shrugged his wide shoulders. ?Suit yourself. You look like you could use it, though.?

I was taken aback. I didn't think he'd say it so bluntly. Ryan didn't say anything else before he left the room, carrying a gym bag over his shoulder. I sat at my desk staring blankly at the computer screen. Ryan was one of those guys. Those muscled jocks that I'd despised all through high school and yet secretly lusted about in the darkest recesses of my soul. Of course he'd think I could use some working out. I wasn't much more than skin and bones. And while I was taller than him, that wasn't exactly saying much about my height. Ninety-nine percent of campus men were taller than Ryan.

I shrugged Ryan's words off. Fuck him. Jocks always think that they're better than everyone else. So what if I'm skinny? Doesn't bother me any.

I sighed and logged onto my Starcraft 2 account. Nothing better to do at college, after all. Right?

8-24-2010
Hit the jackpot with this roommate. He's such a little wimp. Nice enough guy, but he really needs to get out. Doesn't do much more than spend his time playing video games. Doubt he's ever used his dick. Besides jacking off anyway, but it only counts as getting laid if you're not the one doing it.
Plenty of room for improvement. Can't wait to get started.
Got pretty wasted last night. Brought home a pretty hot chick, but there's a lot of them on campus. Ah well, plenty of time to work through them all.
I guess I woke Andy up, but whatever. He'll be used to it eventually.

That night I got a text from Ryan saying he was bringing another girl back. At least I was forewarned. Which was why I was wandering around campus aimlessly, waiting for him to text me and let me know that he was done. I considered going to the library but even I wasn't nerdy enough to go to the library before classes started.

I sat on one of the benches by the main thoroughfare on campus, watching people go by. Future frat stars drunkenly staggered past me, clinging to their friends, girls, or both. Everyone was laughing. Everyone seemed so happy.

Why not me?

I'd never been an outgoing person. I'd developed only a small core of friends. Most of them were on the other side of the continent right now. That's what you get when you live on the west coast and decide to go to a school on the east coast. And it'd never been easy for me to meet people and start up conversations. I was lonely. Sad.

I sighed. I felt my pocket vibrate. That was going to be Ryan, letting me know he'd finally finished with the girl. I fished around in my pocket for my cell phone and lo was it so.

But then another text message came in from him: Wher r you?

I texted back: Near the library.

Im goin to a party offcampus. Wanna come?

I looked around and sighed. Why not? It couldn't get much worse could it?

8-25-2010
You should have seen Andy last night. I took him to this place off campus after I finished fucking the brains out of this blond chick. It wasn't open to everyone but they knew me. He got soooooo drunk. I bet it was his first time ever drinking. He definitely hadn't used a keg before. I pretty much ended up carrying him back to the dorm.
I'm thinking this might end up easier than I thought. He's definitely not happy already. All I have to do is show him a way to feel happier. I bet he had a good time last night. I also took the opportunity to slip a dose into one of his drinks.
Now all I need to do is get him to the gym a few times and we'll be good to go.

My head was pounding like crazy. Quite possibly the worst headache in the history of the world, and I was the epicenter of it all. I tried to think back to what I'd done last night.

Alcohol. Remembering the god-awful taste of the cheap vodka as it went down my throat was almost enough to make me puke. What had I been thinking?

I groaned, which indicated to my almost-wider-than-tall roommate that I had finally arisen. He looked over at me, while I glanced at the clock by my bed. Two in the afternoon? I'd slept for almost twelve hours straight and felt like I could easily close my eyes and sleep twelve more.

?Bout time.? Ryan said, slowly walking over to my bedside. There was something in his hand. ?Drink it.?

As I blearily looked up at him, he looked almost like a muscle angel with the light from the window shining around his muscular body. In the shadow under his pecs I could just make out a bottle of coca-cola in one disproportionally large hand. I sat up somewhat, which only made my head give a particularly unpleasant throb of pain. Grasping the bottle in a shaky hand, I murmured a thank you and tried to drink.

?Drink it all. Not all at once, but the more you have the better you'll feel.?

I groaned a little but complied. It took me nearly ten minutes to finish the bottle. In between drinks I simply stared into space, my mind empty.

?Hangovers suck.? Ryan stated, leaning back on his chair, staring at me.

I couldn't possibly agree more.

8-26-2010
Damn he was hung over. I haven't seen one that bad since Kyle puked everywhere back in junior year. Today was not the day to try to get him to the gym.
I did slip him another dose in the coke I gave him. I don't think he even noticed that I'd already broken the seal on the bottle.
It shouldn't be hard to get him to the gym. He'll probably be wanting it.
Had a killer workout today. My bi's have never felt bigger. Higher dosage seems to really do the trick. I love this shit.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 8th, 2014), ABSQRST (February 8th, 2014), actionjack (March 28th, 2014), aguamentii (February 8th, 2014), alexdrake (February 8th, 2014), Aronymous (February 8th, 2014), arpeejay (February 8th, 2014), beachdude (February 9th, 2014), BGrizzly (February 8th, 2014), bigbearny (February 8th, 2014), bikebot2100 (February 9th, 2014), Braun1 (February 8th, 2014), dickasauras (February 9th, 2014), drow13 (February 16th, 2014), flamedelft (February 8th, 2014), GTlifter (February 8th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 8th, 2014), helliot (February 8th, 2014), henhu (February 9th, 2014), hn6huS (February 11th, 2014), Intopecs22 (February 8th, 2014), jtchef (February 10th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 10th, 2014), lefortremi (February 8th, 2014), littledude (February 8th, 2014), Lucas88 (February 10th, 2014), makurra (February 10th, 2014), manlion (February 8th, 2014), mario2007 (February 16th, 2014), marki (February 8th, 2014), Mdlftr (February 8th, 2014), monstarmaster (February 10th, 2014), MuscleMan166 (February 10th, 2014), Neonando (February 10th, 2014), nnnrg (February 8th, 2014), ploder4 (February 8th, 2014), primo93 (February 16th, 2014), PunkGuy01 (February 8th, 2014), Reeza (February 8th, 2014), Rickstertex (February 9th, 2014), sp00ner4 (February 8th, 2014), tcwd (February 8th, 2014), The Pecman (February 13th, 2014), theseventhwave (February 11th, 2014), throck (February 8th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (February 8th, 2014), vga518 (February 8th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 8th, 2014), Wynfrith (February 16th, 2014), zmack (February 8th, 2014)
  #2   Add to alexdrake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 01:03 AM

alexdrake is on a distinguished road
Interesting beginning ? would love to see more.

It's a nice touch to see them both narrating, but not in the usual way of them simply alternating. We get detailed descriptions from Andy and glimpses into Ryan's diary which makes me really curious about his plans. Can't wait to read on
  #3   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 01:08 AM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Looking forward to seeing where this goes - thanks
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 10:32 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
And now I am thinking of the Shel Silverstein song...
Which is totally unfair, because I suspect this dose would be something I'd want...
  #5   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 11:25 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Interesting start to your tale....looking forward to future developments. Maybe a bit more description of both boys would help with the visualization. And thanks for the story.
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 11:51 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 08:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (February 8th, 2014)
  #7   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 12:55 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Ditto to what everyone else said, definitely can't wait for the next part.
  #8   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 01:44 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Very interesting start. Ryan apparently has some sort of ulterior motive in mind with regard to Andy. Is he treating Andy like some sort of science experiment? What is he up to - besides 5'2" that is!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Looking forward to future chapters!
  #9   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
This looks promising. There are few things more erotic than the idea of living in close proximity to a muscular guy who likes to show off his body. Even more so if one has to hide one's attraction to the muscular body. The tension is exquisite.
  #10   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2014, 03:09 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
This looks promising. There are few things more erotic than the idea of living in close proximity to a muscular guy who likes to show off his body. Even more so if one has to hide one's attraction to the muscular body. The tension is exquisite.
What's EVEN BETTER is if the guy has a secret agenda to make you HYOOGGE!

How come none of my college roommates were like that?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (February 10th, 2014), Reeza (February 9th, 2014)
  #11   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2014, 01:36 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
LOVE the Lilly von Schtupp reference.

"It's TWUE! It's TWUE!!"
  #12   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2014, 01:49 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
What's EVEN BETTER is if the guy has a secret agenda to make you HYOOGGE!

How come none of my college roommates were like that?
Amen to that. This guy looks like the roommate of your dreams: Huge and sexy, and wanting to make you big as well, like making you huge is some sort of science project. I hope that stuff he's giving doses of works really well.

I also hope at the very least, this Jock Ryan is Bi.

Very curious to see where this goes.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options