The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2014, 10:10 AM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
The Roommates 1.2

Don't necessarily expect these posts to come regularly (or this soon after the first one) but I had this part almost complete so I just tweaked it a little before I decided it was ready for posting.

---------------------------------------

I actually felt borderline normal the following day. Of course, the hangover had lasted well into the early evening.

Ryan was bemused by it all. Apparently he never seemed to get hangovers, no matter how much he drank. Lucky him. I lacked that gene, apparently.

Actually it was weird. I felt really energetic. I was used to sitting at my computer for hours and hours on end, until I could almost feel my body atrophying. But now, as I sat there and tried to resume my usual activities, I was way too restless and jittery.

Ryan seemed to notice that I seemed unable to sit still. ?You feeling okay?? He asked, turning to look at me. As I turned to look at him, it struck me again how attractive he was. Sure he was short, but there was nothing that he could do about that. I was starting to get hard by simply glancing over at him. The muscles, the cute face, the spiked blond hair... I had to shake myself before I seriously got in trouble with my cock.

?Yeah just a lot of energy.? I explained.

?Well you're not gonna burn all that energy away just sitting there. Come on, come to the gym with me. I'm going in like ten minutes.?

?No thanks.? Was my knee-jerk response. The thought of physical exercise had always been enough to give me minor panic attacks. And I knew that Ryan didn't go to the casual gym on campus, but rather to the hardcore lifter's gym. I would be so hideously out of place.

?Suit yourself...? Ryan sighed, disappointed.

I sat there and contemplated. I was sad, miserable.

What was I doing? I was a freshman in college. Classes hadn't even started yet. And I was sitting in my dorm room playing video games and feeling sorry for myself. Pathetic. What happened to college being a time to reinvent myself? Wasn't that why I'd chosen to go to school so far from home? What were the rest of the new freshmen doing right now? I didn't honestly know, but it had to be more interesting than this. I hadn't even met many of my classmates. Ryan, obviously, but other than him, the only other freshmen I even knew were the ones I'd embarrassed myself in front of at that party. And their faces were barely blurs in my mind.

And I came to a conclusion. Sitting there and feeling sorry for myself wasn't going to make it better. I didn't know what would, but if I refused to change anything then I'd walk across the stage at my college graduation no better than I was at my graduation from high school.

I refused to stagnate.

?Actually, you know what? I'll come.? I said.

Ryan's face broke into a wide grin. ?Really? Okay!? He seemed more excited than I did.

I threw on a pair of gym shorts and my sneakers and looked at myself in the mirror. Pathetic, especially compared with my infinitely wider roommate. There was barely anything on the arms that jutted out of my sleeves like pale sticks. My t-shirt looked more like a blanket on me than anything else.

Ryan noticed the disappointment on my face as I stared at my reflection. ?Hey, we all start somewhere.? He reached up to clap a hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath and nodded. ?Let's go.?

As I walked into the old gym on the edge of campus, the one that looked like it had been a hundred years since it had seen maintenance, I wondered what the hell I was doing. I'd never lifted weights in my life, let alone been at a gym full of meatheads with only another meathead for guidance.

But as Ryan said, we all start somewhere. That didn't mean it was going to be fun, though.

We entered the building. At the front desk a tall guy wearing a sleeveless tank top was idly scratching his chest. He certainly wasn't anywhere near as built as my roommate ? although my roommate had the advantage of being short and therefore was built extremely thick ? but he clearly knew his way around the gym. He looked up as we came in.

?Ryan my man!? He smiled and greeted my roommate. He glanced over and saw me too. ?Who's he??

?My roommate.? Ryan responded, handing the desk guy his student ID. I handed him mine too.

?He going into the cave with you?? The desk guy raised an eyebrow. I did too. The cave?

?Something wrong with that?? Ryan asked, frowning a little.

?Hey, he can go wherever he wants. He... uh... might not fit in down there though.? I could tell from the way he was looking at me that he did not think I should be there. I didn't belong ? like I wasn't in the club. I started deflating a little. What was I doing here again?

?He's coming with me.? Ryan said flatly, clasping his hand around my shoulder before I could question myself further. The desk guy just shrugged and handed our IDs back to us.

?He's an ass.? Ryan muttered as we walked away. ?Always all 'Hey Ryan, how's it going?' but as soon as he's outta my earshot he's making fun of how short I am.?

?How do you know that?? I asked curiously. I'd never heard Ryan say anything about his height. I wasn't sure if he was touchy about it or not ? and not exactly in any kind of rush to find out.

?I went to high school with one of the the other guys who works at the desk. He told me. I don't care though. I get more action in a few days than he'll get in a month.?

?Yeah, probably.? I agreed dryly, a hint of bitterness in my voice. I was well aware of how much sex Ryan got. I had started to get the feeling that my 2am walks around campus were going to be a regular thing. He glanced over at me, amused. I think he'd picked up on my tone.

We walked past the old ? but still usable ? basketball court where a few guys were playing a casual pick-up game. We walked further past a dingy room with ancient treadmills and stationary bikes. Nobody was using them, probably out of fear of getting tetanus.

At the end of the hallway was a staircase leading down. Going down the stairs, what little natural lighting there was in the main floor disappeared. I half expected to be entering the lair of some mythical beast. Shouldn't have been playing Diablo the other night. I thought to myself, thinking of the portal to hell below the cathedral.

Yet another dingy hallway was at the bottom of the stairs. The ceiling was low in a few places and I had to duck, although Ryan made it through fine ? and I would have laughed about that if I wasn't afraid of his retaliation. The only light came from a few flickering fluorescent bulbs. Oh, of COURSE they'd be flickering creepily. Phenomenal.

We passed through a final door and I blinked at the bright(er) lighting in this new room. So, this is ?the cave.? I thought to myself, surprised.

A huge gym unfolded before us, filled with every possible piece of equipment necessary to sculpt and mold a physique into perfection. It was at least the size of the basketball court above us. The equipment, while not brand new, was definitely newer than the building it was all contained in. I had expected to find nothing but rusty, 50 year old free weights, but there was actually a huge selection of machines for pretty much every body part. Not modern, but it looked like it was definitely enough to get the job done.

Ryan breathed in deeply and let out a sigh, smiling a little as he did it. It was like he was coming home after a long trip. I inhaled a little too and nearly retched at the stench of sweat that permeated the entirety of the cave. It didn't help that there appeared to be only one way into the cave so the air flow was nil. Every single piece of machinery seemed to have been marinaded in the smell of sweat and swampass for years.

I figured I'd just better get used to it.

In contrast to the sheer size of the gym, there were only a few people there. Four, actually. All of them big and ripped. None of them were wearing anything that had sleeves. Two guys were totally shirtless. And one of the shirtless guys was even wearing jeans (very tight around the thighs), but since he appeared to be working his back I guess that wasn't a big deal. They paid Ryan and I no attention at all, entirely intent on their own workouts.

Ryan, however, led me away from the equipment. There was a scale in a dark little alcove by the door. ?I wanna get a feel for what you can do, so I know what you're capable of.? He explained, gesturing at the scale. I was a little confused at how the scale would show him 'what I was capable of' but I dutifully obeyed.

?Take off your shirt and shorts first.?

?Huh?? I did NOT want to get next-to-naked in a gym where everyone could break me.

?I want an accurate weight. Just you and your boxers man.? I reluctantly obeyed.

?Hundred an' fifteen...? He muttered, reading the scale. I was a little surprised actually that I weighed that much. ?We can work with that.?

He gestured me to get against the wall. I was confused for a moment until I saw him take the camera out of his gym bag. I began to protest.

?Relax man, it's just something so you can see your progress. And it's easier to see your progress without clothes in the way.?

I wasn't happy about it, but I also let Ryan take a picture of my nearly-naked skin-and-bones body.

?Okay.? He put the camera away. ?Time to get to work.?

?Right...? I muttered looking around at the weights. The sheer number of different machines was staggering. Where did I even begin? I was lucky Ryan was helping me out.

He led me over to a flat bench. There were no weights on the bar. I looked down at Ryan and he gestured for me to lie down. I obliged.

?You know how to do a bench press?? He asked.

?Yeah sure.? I replied. I'd never done one before, but how hard could it be? I pushed up on the empty 45 pound bar. It was heavy, but I lifted it up above me. I lowered the bar and pressed it upwards.

?Woah you're going way too fast!? Ryan exclaimed. ?Bring it down to your chest nice and slow...? I did so. ?That's it. Inhale. Now press it up and exhale at the same time.? As I pressed it, it seemed a bit lighter than before. ?That's a lot better. That's two. Gimme ten.?

It was getting kind of hard after eight, but I managed to get ten without any help from Ryan. That was satisfying, actually. I was a bit surprised to feel that way. Of course, I was kind of depressed when I thought about how much more Ryan was going to be lifting.

The second and third sets Ryan had to help me at the end. I pushed with all my might and Ryan shouted at me. The other guys in the gym didn't even look at us. They were used to seeing workout partners shouting at each other, pushing each other. As the workout progressed, I was starting to feel a little more comfortable in the cave.

After I'd finished my set, Ryan loaded up the bar with plates for his own workout. He loaded up almost 350 pounds. I was speechless as he quickly dropped and pounded out ten reps. He added more weight and another ten. I realized that he was just warming up. My mouth dropped open as he racked up more and more weight. I counted at the end that he was going to be benching 455 pounds.

?Should I spot you?? I asked. A stupid question as soon as I asked it. How the hell would I be able to help Ryan if he needed it? I wouldn't be able to give him any support at all.

?No thanks. Won't need it. I'm not trying to break any records today.? He flashed a smirk before lying down and focusing. With an exhale that sounded like a steam engine venting, he pushed the bar off the rack. As he slowly, with perfect form, lowered the bar to where it touched his thick pecs, I watched in awe at the ripples in his thick arms. He exhaled again and quickly shoved the bar up, grunting a little as his arms finished straightening.

He did ten slow, perfect reps. His chest and arms, already somewhat pumped from his warmup, swelled with blood. He let out a loud grunt as he finished the set.

I hadn't realized, but I had let myself get a boner as I watched him. As I realized, I covered it up with one hand while blushing a fierce red.

Ryan noticed. ?Don't worry about it man. I bone up in the gym sometimes. It's the testosterone. Can't help getting hard.?

I doubted that it had been my three sets of ten that had gotten me hard, but I was perfectly willing to take the excuse I'd been given. I nodded.

Ryan did two more sets of ten. I tried not to let myself get distracted by his perfect thickness, although I briefly hardened again as I realized that ? sure enough ? Ryan was getting half-hard by the end of it all as well. Damn, for such a short guy he was big down there! He had such a weird look in general. If he hadn't been so muscular, his hands, feet and dick would look disproportionally large for his body. But because of his bulk, he just looked almost comically huge everywhere. But it looked good ? fantastic, actually ? on him.

Once Ryan was done, he handed me a bottle of water. ?Gotta stay hydrated man.? I thanked him and drank deeply.

He led me over to the incline bench. ?We just did bench though.? I protested.

He snorted. ?Yeah and that's enough if you don't care about seeing any gains. Different exercises work out different parts of your body.? He explained to me. ?This works a different part of your chest than flat bench.?

He led me through a pretty lengthy workout. In addition to chest, we also worked triceps. As we worked, people came and went in the gym but I stopped paying attention to them.

I was sore as hell as we left the cave and walked out of the gym. And yet I also felt... different. I wasn't as energetic as before, but it was more like I felt... satisfied. Like I'd completed a job that had to be done. Suffice it to say I was in a pretty good mood.

?Ahhhh? Ryan sighed, contently. ?I'm so sore. Feels good though, doesn't it??

I did feel good, actually. Sure I was sore, but not in a bad way. The ache was good. I guess its what gym rats are always talking about. Enjoying the pain, because you know its what's improving you. ?Yeah.? I sighed too.

?Good. 'Cause from now you'll be coming with me to the cave every day. Got that??

I smiled and nodded. Sounded good to me.

8-27-10
Got him to the cave for the first time. The stuff really did the trick, getting him to start lifting. Makes him love it. Makes him want it. Eventually, he'll need it the way I do. I slipped him another dose in the water bottle I gave him. I'll probably have to keep slipping them to him until he's willing to take it himself.
Still, I've got to work on him a little more in the cave before I start on the rest of him.

I woke up the next day feeling sore as hell. But it was good! The tenderness in my muscles was a sign that I was actually doing something with my life. I was actually making some changes for the better now that I was in college. It was ? in short ? satisfying.

I woke up a little earlier than usual, too. I'd gone to bed at my usual ungodly hour but couldn't stay in bed past 11. For a guy who usually slept well past noon, this was a significant change indeed. I figured it was just the energy I'd been having lately.

And speaking of the energy, one day in the gym had not done enough to get rid of it all. Once again, I woke up jittery, aching to do something.

I'd also discovered, to my dismay, that my sheets around my dick were sticky. I hadn't done that in years. And I barely had enough quarters to do my laundry on a regular basis anyway!

I rolled over, hiding the sticky parts of the sheet behind my body from Ryan's bed. He wasn't in the room though. I shrugged. He was probably just at breakfast or something. I sat up quickly. Every action seemed to be filled with that weird energy. I just had to burn it off wherever I could.

I walked to the bathroom and pissed like a racehorse before returning to my room and sitting in front of my computer. There was a note on it.

Hey man, if you've got some free time you should check out some articles on nutrition. If you wanna get big, you've gotta eat right and everything, you know. I can't hold your hand everywhere. -Ryan

Get big? Since when had I wanted that? I'd almost had to be forced to the gym yesterday hadn't I? Sure I'd agreed, but only after he'd pressured me to join him for a few days.

But then, I figured, getting big wasn't exactly a bad idea. For one thing, big guys like Ryan had always turned me on. The idea of my face on one of those bodies wasn't exactly unappealing. I might as well do it, I figured. And if it made me a little more popular on campus, well, that wasn't exactly the worst possible outcome in the world. I decided that it wouldn't be a bad thing to try to pack on a little muscle. I didn't really have any intention of ending up as some kind of bodybuilder or something, but a little meat on my bones wouldn't be a bad thing.

So I did as Ryan suggested and looked up a few nutrition articles. I had no idea that it was all so complicated. So much protein I'd be needing. I'd definitely be feeling it in my bank account, if I decided I was going to be serious about all this. College dining halls can only provide a limited amount of healthy and nutritious food. It's like there's some sort of legally mandated minimum-shittiness threshold.

The articles were boring, I'm not going to lie. But every time I realized I was zoning out, I reminded myself of my new goal. That kept me going.

After reading one or two I realized I already needed a break. I ran down to the dining hall and used some of my new-found knowledge; I ate a much healthier than usual breakfast of egg whites, cereal, and fruit. Then it was back to my room to start reading again.

I was studying an article about cheat foods when Ryan walked in the door.

?Where'd you go?? I asked, turning around.

?Meeting with my adviser.? I blinked, then laughed. With all the commotion of move-in, off-campus partying and getting to the gym, I'd almost forgotten about that whole 'schoolwork' thing. Not to mention that those articles felt like homework anyways, so I wasn't missing out on anything. I looked over at my schedule that I'd made a few days ago and was relieved to see that my own meeting wasn't scheduled until tomorrow.

He grabbed his gym bag. ?You ready to go? Legs today, man. It's gonna kill.? He said, grinning. I wasn't sure if he was happy about causing me pain, or happy about causing himself even more pain. Both were equally plausible. Both would make us grow.

I nodded, threw on a pair of shorts and followed him out the door smiling.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 9th, 2014), Aronymous (February 12th, 2014), arpeejay (February 9th, 2014), artsguy (February 11th, 2014), atbkv (February 9th, 2014), beachdude (February 9th, 2014), BGrizzly (February 10th, 2014), bikebot2100 (February 9th, 2014), crushme99 (February 9th, 2014), cutlerfan (February 10th, 2014), drow13 (February 16th, 2014), ferro (February 9th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 9th, 2014), henhu (February 17th, 2014), hn6huS (February 11th, 2014), jtchef (February 10th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 10th, 2014), lefortremi (February 9th, 2014), littledude (February 10th, 2014), Lucas88 (February 10th, 2014), makurra (February 11th, 2014), manlion (February 10th, 2014), mario2007 (February 16th, 2014), Mdlftr (February 9th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (February 9th, 2014), Mr_Izom (February 11th, 2014), msclundylvr (February 11th, 2014), musclebro246 (February 9th, 2014), MuscleChgo (February 10th, 2014), musclegrowthdm (February 10th, 2014), Neonando (February 10th, 2014), nnnrg (February 11th, 2014), ozmstud (February 14th, 2014), photoguy (February 9th, 2014), primo93 (February 16th, 2014), PunkGuy01 (February 9th, 2014), racecar (February 11th, 2014), Reeza (February 9th, 2014), Rickstertex (February 9th, 2014), scrawn (February 9th, 2014), tadeusz10 (February 11th, 2014), tcwd (February 9th, 2014), The Pecman (February 13th, 2014), theseventhwave (February 11th, 2014), Vallance (February 9th, 2014), Vortex010105 (February 10th, 2014), WJL (February 10th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 9th, 2014), Wynfrith (February 16th, 2014), zmack (February 17th, 2014)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2014, 10:43 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (February 9th, 2014)
  #3   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2014, 11:21 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Thanks for the quick turn around on the additional chapter. I won't be expecting another chapter tomorrow, but then again it would be nice!

Of course, today is my leg day so I could commiserate in his pain.
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2014, 11:50 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I can't wait for the next chapter just do what you can. We'll be waiting patiently.
  #5   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2014, 12:52 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
So excited to see him grow! Hopefully he doesn't miss his classes. Ha.
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2014, 02:50 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Very well written and realistic (so far) depiction of college life and lifting for the first time!

Good job!

I'll be ready whenever you post the next installment!

Mdlftr
  #7   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2014, 01:48 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Always a pleasure to read a story in which the growth takes more than 15 seconds!
  #8   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2014, 01:59 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Nice work.

Great detail in going through the mind of a novice lifter. Most of us all had a day like this, at one time or another. Andy's so lucky he's got the extra boost - both in mental and physical encouragement by Ryan, and in whatever is in that stuff he's getting.

Just get through a couple of weeks, where he starts seeing changes in his body, and the guy will be hopelessly addicted.

It can be such a sweet ride..

#9   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2014, 01:32 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't mind that stuff myself, just to force me to get out and move.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (February 11th, 2014)
  #10   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2014, 08:56 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Hope the next part comes soon, what to see his progress!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options