The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2014, 02:42 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
The Roommates 1.3

9-9-2010
Been two weeks now since I first got Andy to the cave. He's really taking to it. Better than I'd ever hoped. He'd probably have a drive to grow even without the stuff I've been giving him. He actually asked me if he should start taking protein supplements today. I almost teared up. Course, he still has a long way to go.

I collapsed into the chair at my desk as I returned to our room. Chemistry class was draining beyond words. Not only were we dealing with the most boring subject matter (because, really, who gives a fuck about significant digits?) but also because my professor had the unique combination of a thick accent, and a dull monotone ? he was both indecipherable and soporific.

Ryan glanced over at me and smirked. He smirked a lot though, so I didn't hold it against him. ?We haven't even been to the cave yet.? He reminded me.

?Don't remind me.? I groaned. Although to be honest, the thought of going to the cave wasn't a bad one. Actually, since classes started, it'd been a good way of unwinding after grueling intellectual ?stimulation? - or whatever you wanted to call whatever we'd been ?taught? in chemistry class.

Not to mention that the fact that there was a certain thrill in noticing that I was, in fact, getting stronger.

Yeah. That was nice.

In two weeks I'd gotten noticeably stronger on pretty much every lift. I was benching 75 pounds now, which doesn't sound like a lot until you consider that I had been benching the 45 pound bar on my first day. An increase of 30lbs on bench in just two weeks! All my other lifts had gone up too. Even Ryan seemed impressed by my rapid increases, although he was always quick to remind me that I had a long way to go.

The results were barely visible, but they were noticeable. I was a little thicker everywhere. A hint of fullness in my chest. A trace of definition on my abs, where they'd previously been simply flat. You could trace the outline of a six-pack, although since I had a nonexistent bodyfat, that wasn't surprising. Again, it didn't exactly mean too much since I'd practically been emaciated before, but it was a step in the right direction anyways.

I'd asked Ryan about supplements as we were leaving the cave yesterday. He seemed surprised by the question but said there was no reason I couldn't start with some protein shakes or other simple stuff. He said it would be better if I had more of a base before I started with creatine or other supps, though. It would mean another hit to my wallet, but my parents had given me a fairly generous allotment for the semester. I could shell out.

Ryan grabbed his gym bag and I quickly changed into my gym attire. I still just wore a T-shirt and shorts to the gym. Ryan preferred not to since the sleeves restricted his range of motion ? well, that was his excuse anyway but I was pretty sure that showing off was the bigger concern ? but I didn't exactly have to worry about that.

One thing I had discovered, though, was that Ryan wore nothing below the waist except his faithful compression shorts on leg day. It gave viewers, such as myself, quite the show, especially when he got a pump in his thighs which stretched the fabric to an obscene degree around his crotch. Not that his crotch needed much help to produce such a bulge ? Ryan's cock wasn't TOO huge but at his short height it looked proportionally enormous. That was one of the only redeeming features of leg day, which otherwise was condensed suck. No other exercise took so much out of me like squats.

We made small talk on our way to the cave, mostly discussing our classes. I was a premed while Ryan was planning on going into physical therapy. Not too much of a shocker there really.

Walking into the cave now wasn't nearly as intimidating as it had been the first day. Even if I wasn't big, I was a regular, and Ryan was always with me. Besides, I was there to get bigger, just like everybody else.

It was Thursday. I knew what that meant. I sighed as I stripped to my boxers and let Ryan weigh me and take a picture. I didn't know why he wanted to get all this weekly but whatever, right? It took like two seconds to do.

?Dude, you're 125lbs.? Ryan's eyebrows raised in surprise as he read the measurement. ?That's ten pounds in two weeks!?

?Is that good?? I asked.

?With all the articles I've been having you read, you should know the answer there. Yeah, that's pretty fucking good. You keep this up and you'll actually look pretty good in a few weeks. You're closing in on a hundred pounds less than me!? Ryan had weighed himself yesterday and been exultant that he'd finally hit 240lbs. How he fit that amount of weight onto a 5'2? frame at only 18 years old was beyond me.

?Thanks.? I replied, drily. ?You always know how to make me feel good about myself.?

?I'm a natural, I know.? Ryan grinned as he put the camera away. I smiled, although I seriously doubted that he actually was natural.

I'd never seen Ryan with any needles or any suspicious-looking bottles, but to get to his size at his age I figured he had to be juicing. But that didn't really perturb me. I had no intention of trying steroids but if that's what he wanted to do, that was fine by me.

If Ryan had a single best body-part (other than his dick and balls, obviously) it might surprise you to know it'd probably be his calves. Yeah, they're not usually a muscle associated with the kind of extreme growth that a guy can get in his pecs or thighs or biceps, but Ryan had calves to die for. Holy shit! They almost looked bigger than his biceps, which was saying something since his biceps were almost 21 inches around. The muscle was huge, diamond shaped, and ripped to shreds. His striations were flawless.

And the reason for this perfection? Good genetics (being short didn't hurt either). And also because Ryan got a nearly religious ecstasy in tearing the shit out of his calves every single leg day. Last week he actually screamed at the top of his lungs during his last set of calf raises. He'd scared the shit out of me, and the guy from the front desk came sprinting into the cave from upstairs ? with 9-1-1 already dialed in his phone ? only to find Ryan sweating bullets and flexing his calves in the mirror as hard as he could. Even in the cave, that didn't happen all that often.

And unfortunately for me, Ryan saw no reason for me to get away any lighter than him.

Ryan pulled off the mesh shorts he'd grudgingly put on for the walk across campus ? he was next to naked otherwise, not that he usually cared ? and stretched a little, his package clearly on display. Normally this display of manliness would excite me, but I knew that this was when the pain started. It was all downhill from here...

Ryan and I staggered back across campus. We must have looked insane, taking hobbling steps and limping from one agonizing leg to the next. We took our sweet time about it too.

?Dude...? I moaned. ?Just... just fuck legs. Fuck 'em.?

Ryan just grinned at me though. I swear he's a masochist. ?Awwww does it hurt?? He teased.

?Fuck you.? I tried to smile but accidentally stumbled into a pothole, the extra few inches of fall causing my leg to give a particularly nasty throb. I was definitely going to be feeling this one for a while.

?Nice.? Ryan commented dryly as I nearly fell. ?I wish there were articles you could read on coordination.?

I was concentrating too hard on my path (and the pain in my legs) to come up with a witty retort.

?Hey dude, one of the frats is having a party tonight. Invite only. They said it's cool if you come with me.? Ryan offered.

?It's a Thursday night.? I pointed out. ?I've got class tomorrow.?

?You think I don't?? Ryan snorted. ?Dude I'm not dumb enough to miss the fact that you're a lot smarter than me. And I've still aced every quiz and test so far this semester. You can afford to miss a class or two if you have to.?

I pondered a little. Between the cave and classes, I hadn't really had many opportunities to seriously unwind. In high school my usual way of unwinding and relaxing had been to plop down in front of the computer or TV and let video games melt my brain for a little while, but I'd found that didn't seem to be working anymore. I hardly touched my computer other than for homework and bodybuilding articles anymore.

And besides, I only had one class tomorrow morning and it was a joke freshman writing course. Ryan was right, it wouldn't be the end of the world if I missed class once.

?Sure, why not.? I shrugged.

It was the first time I'd ever been in a frat house. I expected dinginess and I was not disappointed. It looked like it had to be a hundred years old ? and about that many since it'd seen maintenance.

I didn't really pay attention to that for long, though. I was too busy trying desperately to sink a few shots in the beer pong game I'd been drafted into. It was my first time playing (though I'd carefully omitted that detail out of fear that the frat bros would shun me) but my performance wasn't too embarrassing so far. That is, until the other team made six consecutive shots. Which was just unreasonable.

Naturally my partner and I suffered an agonizing defeat, but he was too drunk to care. And it was only 10pm. I shook my head a little. I was only moderately buzzed but there were people passing out around me.

I looked around for Ryan. Despite the fact that I couldn't see his head over the crowd of people, there was no doubt where he was: the wide area that nobody was standing in. Sure enough, Ryan was leaning back against the wall and coolly sipping a beer.

?You win?? He asked as I leaned back next to him.

I snorted. ?Not a chance.? He shrugged.

He gestured with his head. ?You know that girl's been checking you out since you got here.? I looked over and sure enough there was a decent looking brunette who looked away a little too quickly. I was a little surprised to be the object of her attention, but the fact that a girl was interested in me wasn't really something I cared too much about.

?Your point??

He looked over at me a little incredulously. ?Well are you going to do anything about it??

?Like what??

He groaned into his drink. ?Jesus...? He muttered. ?Put the moves on her? Hit on her a little? Talk her up? These ringing any bells??

?Well yeah but I...?

?Don't have any experience? Or aren't confident enough?? He asked bluntly.

Ouch. ?A little of both.? I admitted, the alcohol acting a bit like veritaserum. Although I didn't mention the root of the issue.

?Well everybody starts somewhere man. And confidence is just an act. Whatever you're feeling inside, just stay confident on the surface and it'll all work itself out.?

?Easy for you to say...? I muttered.

?Go on, she's not gonna wait forever.? He tried to give me a little push, though he almost ended up pushing me over as he did so. I almost spilled my drink.

I collected myself. ?Dude it's not that it's just that I...? I paused. The alcohol really was making me have verbal diarrhea. Had I just almost admitted to this big jock that I was gay?

?What?? He asked, now confused rather than impatient.

But Ryan was more than just a big bodybuilding jock, I realized. He was my mentor. My roommate. And more than that, I was coming to realize - Ryan was my friend. Would it really be so bad to tell him? Did I really intend to stay in the closet through college as well?

What happened to reinventing myself?

?I...? I stalled. I wanted to say the words, but it wasn't easy. The words were caught in my throat. I could feel my pulse pounding as the words tried and failed to form in my mouth.

Now Ryan was curious. ?What's up dude??

No point in chickening out now. I looked him in the eye and took a deep breath. ?Ryan...? I exhaled slowly. ?I'm gay.?

He blinked and his mouth opened a little in surprise. But then he shrugged and took a sip of beer. ?That's cool man.?

It was a little anticlimactic, I'm not gonna lie. No dramatic reaction to a shocking revelation. Just what amounted to an 'okay'. And that kind of reaction was just what I was hoping for from a friend.

Ryan chugged the remainder of his beer and tossed his can to the floor. No doubt some poor pledge would be picking it up the next day. ?Well, if you're not gonna hit on her, I might as well.? He stretched a little and glanced over at me. ?Unless you want to be my wingman...?? He grinned. ?Chicks love gay guys.?

I laughed a little and smiled too. ?I think you can handle it, man.?

I watched Ryan as he made his way over to the girl and started chatting to her, subtly flexing various parts of his gorgeous body. I smiled a little. He made it look so easy. It wasn't long before they were on their way somewhere else ? I had a nagging suspicion that our room was about to be in use.

Someone bumped me on the shoulder. It was one of the frat guys that had invited Ryan. ?Yo dude, I need a partner for pong.? He slurred a little. I shrugged.

Another drink wouldn't kill me.

9-10-2010
Not gonna lie, didn't see Andy as gay. A bit of a wimp, but that doesn't say anything about being gay. Hell, Ted's gay back home and he was the fucking QB.
He's still a fucking dedicated bastard too. Didn't even miss class after getting pretty wasted. Prime growth material.
I can't believe this. I'm beginning to like the kid.

---------------------------------

Probably gonna be a bit of a wait before 1.4 comes out. I'm crazy busy for the next few weeks.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 15th, 2014), Aronymous (February 16th, 2014), arpeejay (February 15th, 2014), atbkv (February 16th, 2014), bigbearny (February 15th, 2014), chocomus (February 16th, 2014), drow13 (February 16th, 2014), flamedelft (February 16th, 2014), GTlifter (February 15th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 15th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 16th, 2014), joel24242 (February 16th, 2014), jtchef (February 15th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 16th, 2014), mario2007 (February 16th, 2014), Mdlftr (February 15th, 2014), mguy (February 16th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 15th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (February 16th, 2014), Mr_Izom (February 16th, 2014), msclundylvr (February 15th, 2014), muscular (February 15th, 2014), Neonando (February 16th, 2014), nnnrg (February 18th, 2014), paulwsmith (February 15th, 2014), ploder4 (February 16th, 2014), primo93 (February 16th, 2014), PunkGuy01 (February 15th, 2014), Reeza (February 15th, 2014), renbear (February 15th, 2014), The Pecman (February 15th, 2014), Vortex010105 (February 15th, 2014), WJL (February 16th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 15th, 2014), Wynfrith (February 16th, 2014), zmack (February 17th, 2014)
  #2   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2014, 05:20 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
I really like this slow-burning style of change and I'm really looking forward to seeing where this is going, thanks a lot mate, can't wait for part 4!
The Following User Says Thank You to PunkGuy01 For This Useful Post:
Wynfrith (February 16th, 2014)
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2014, 02:36 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
This story is right, in so many ways.

As a guy no doubt seen on MGS as a talk-it-to-death Meister, for once I am pretty much void of words.

It is fucking honest, and so touching in RL, it's chilling. That is, only when you take in the fact that this is really VL and there's some skullduggery in the background with secret mixtures. What i mean is , to have someone guiding you to becoming something greater than you were.. it is a dreamer's dream.

I loved the Gay confession. So many people go through hell with that. Thank god, this was relatively painless, and I feel it's going to be so important later on.

I love this whole situation. I don't know if anyone else has twigged to it yet, but what we have here is apparently, a Muscle Pygmalion.

What a neat idea!!

I will look forward to where this goes..

Speaker, I'm sorry you will have to delay your next chapter.

Please...

Hurry Back!

Last edited by Kit Werecat; February 16th, 2014 at 02:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
paulwsmith (February 16th, 2014)
  #4   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 02:38 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
what we have here is apparently, a Muscle Pygmalion . . . . What a neat idea!!
I seem to remember reading a story, some time ago, literally titled "Pygmalion" about two or three young boys turning-on to bodybuilding. I did a search, but was unable to locate it, but as I remember it was a good one and worth looking for.
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 04:54 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options