The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 08:17 AM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
The Roommates 1.4

Since I wanted to keep the story moving (and your appetites whetted), here's part 1.4. There's a section of it that I'd intended to have in this part but I moved it to 1.5, which isn't ready yet. So this part is pretty short.

--------------------------------------------------------

9-23-2010
Started a new routine with Andy yesterday. Don't want his muscles getting too used to one.
Ordered him some decent protein supps. Not that he really needs supplements to keep growing the way he has been. I'll be weighing him today and I guarantee he's gained another 5 pounds since last week, like clockwork. Twenty pounds in a month? That kind of growth can't keep going... can it? Even with this stuff?
Well I hope it does. I was right on the edge of 250 yesterday and I wanna read that fucking number on the scale today.

I stretched as I woke up. I glanced over at the clock. 8am? Crazy. My alarm wasn't even set anymore. I never needed it to be up on time.

And more than just awake! From the moment I opened my eyes I felt ready to go! I felt like jumping out of bed.

Ryan was still asleep, but I knew that wouldn't last. He'd always been a morning person. He'd be up in a bit.

I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I stood before one of the sinks and shook my head, bemused at my reflection.

I'd weighed myself last night and knew it for sure: I was 136lbs. Ryan didn't know yet ? I couldn't wait to see his reaction. Today made four weeks that I'd been lifting with Ryan and I'd gained 21 pounds. And since I'd been a twig before, 21 pounds was pretty easy to see.

Veins had popped up along my forearms and one of them actually crept up my bicep before disappearing into my shoulder. Speaking of biceps, I could actually flex them and get a little bit of a peak. A pretty small peak, still, but a peak nevertheless. And pecs! They weren't huge by any means... They didn't push themselves forward assertively the way Ryan's did, but they were definitely there: square and defined. I actually had abs too. The faint traces of a six pack that I'd had two weeks ago had turned into what might charitably be called a ripped midsection. My thighs and calves had swollen as well, although they were nowhere near tree trunks.

The most remarkable change, to me, had been the gains in definition. I was by no means huge ? although certainly a lot bigger than I had been ? but it looked like I hadn't gained an ounce of fat. So my growing muscles were forced under skin that was growing as fast as it could ? stretching paper-thin over my body. Ryan had warned me that if I kept growing the way I was, I might start seeing stretch marks, but that was a small price to pay.

The other change I hadn't been expecting though was that I'd started seeing a few improvements that didn't seem related to my muscle growth. I'd always had a negligible amount of body hair before, but a treasure trail was starting to grow faint between my crotch and my navel. A light dusting of brown hair had appeared on my forearms too, and the coverage on my legs had thickened.

The best part though was that I'd definitely gained at least half an inch on my dick. I was drawing a little closer to the average 5.5'.

Now I was a little perplexed about these changes. Ryan had noticed the hair and had attributed it to something along the lines of ?extra testosterone from lifting? mixed with ?still finishing puberty? which was a fairly reasonable assumption. At the same time, though, I wasn't sure that I remembered my friend Sean getting hairier and more hung when he started lifting in senior year.

I had pointed that out to Ryan but he just shrugged and said ?don't complain?. And believe me, I wasn't!

Inspecting my face, I noted I needed a shave. I used to be able to get away without shaving for almost a week but now it was down to five days. That might not sound like a big difference, but every day I woke up with my face scratchier than it had ever been. Right now I kind of liked the change but I figured that if I ended up shaving every day then I'd start to resent the inconvenience.

Speaking of shaving, I never had paid much attention to it before, but Ryan shaves his body. I guess I'd never really put much thought as to how he ended up baby smooth every day until I saw him carrying a razor and shaving cream out of the shower a few days ago. I asked him about it and he just laughed. Said he was a bodybuilder and he preferred to not let his chest hair grow in at all, or else shaving it would suck before contests. I didn't know Ryan had competed. Apparently he hadn't competed in two years, but he said he'd gotten 6th place in the Mr. Teen Pennsylvania back then. He'd laughed and said that he was a lot smaller back then ? and he didn't mean shorter. Besides, 6th place in Mr. Teen Pennsylvania was pretty decent for only having been 16.

I heard the door open behind me and glanced in the mirror as ? speak of the devil ? Ryan came in, naked except for his faithful compression shorts. Even though Ryan knew I was gay, his attitudes about being naked or nearly naked around me had not changed in the slightest. He glanced over at me. ?Checkin' yourself out?? His voice was only half teasing.

In the past I would have denied it but, hell, it was true wasn't it? ?A little.? I nodded.

?A mirror's a bodybuilder's best friend.? He chuckled in understanding. ?But also our worst enemy.?

A bodybuilder's best friend? ?I mean, I'm not.?

?Huh??

?I'm not a bodybuilder.? I shrugged.

He chuckled. ?Not yet.? He stepped in front of the other sink mirror and flexed a most muscular. I watched him through the mirror, no longer afraid to stare. Ryan obviously didn't care when people stared at him or he would never be a bodybuilder. I think he'd only get angry if I started staring openly at his crotch or something. I still had to do that secretly.

?Do you...? I started, before hesitating.

?What?? He grunted, shifting to a double bicep.

?Do you think I really could be??

?A bodybuilder? Yeah man, I think so. You've got what it takes.?

?But I mean look at me. I'm so fucking skinny. My genetics have got to suck. This is the first muscle I've had my whole life, and-?

?And you put on twenty pounds in the last month.? Ryan said, giving me a friendly little push on the shoulder. ?Not just anybody can do that. Most people, even if they had the genetics, wouldn't have the toughness that it takes to be a real bodybuilder. And a guy with shitty genetics but with the toughness you've got will get ten times as far as a guy with great genetics but who doesn't do shit in the gym. And I think you've got both the genetics and the drive.?

He turned to face me. ?So the real question is, do you want it? I'm not going to judge you if you say yes or no and we'll still lift together no matter what your answer is. But I want to know. Do you want to be a bodybuilder??

I stared at Ryan's flawless physique, nearly as wide as it was tall. Did I want that? That body? Yeah. But did I want to be a bodybuilder? Did I want to be one of those guys that stepped out on stage, next to naked, and flexed for all the world to see? Did I have the confidence to do that?

?I don't know.? I replied after a long moment.

Ryan shrugged. ?That's fine. But you could be.?

He walked to one of the stalls and pissed. I kept staring in the mirror. Was that what I was becoming? A bodybuilder? Did I want that?

I was hard just thinking about it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 20th, 2014), actionjack (March 28th, 2014), Aronymous (February 19th, 2014), arpeejay (February 19th, 2014), beachdude (February 19th, 2014), bigbearny (February 19th, 2014), cambeartx (February 28th, 2014), drow13 (February 20th, 2014), Gman (February 26th, 2014), GTlifter (February 19th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 19th, 2014), helliot (February 19th, 2014), henhu (February 20th, 2014), hn6huS (February 20th, 2014), jtchef (February 19th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 19th, 2014), lindner6 (February 26th, 2014), mario2007 (February 24th, 2014), Mdlftr (February 19th, 2014), mguy (February 19th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 19th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (February 20th, 2014), msclbldr (February 19th, 2014), msman (February 20th, 2014), MuscleChgo (February 19th, 2014), muscledupsmoker (February 19th, 2014), musclemonkey (February 26th, 2014), muscular (February 19th, 2014), Neonando (February 20th, 2014), nnnrg (February 19th, 2014), paulwsmith (February 20th, 2014), photoguy (February 20th, 2014), primo93 (February 19th, 2014), racecar (February 19th, 2014), Reeza (February 19th, 2014), The Pecman (February 25th, 2014), Vortex010105 (February 19th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 19th, 2014), Wynfrith (February 21st, 2014), zmack (February 20th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 08:33 AM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Love it! Please don't keep us waiting long for the next part
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 05:29 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
This is a GREAT story!

WELL DONE!!!
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 07:57 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
What a great scene and speech!

?Not just anybody can do that. Most people, even if they had the genetics, wouldn't have the toughness that it takes to be a real bodybuilder. And a guy with shitty genetics but with the toughness you've got will get ten times as far as a guy with great genetics but who doesn't do shit in the gym. And I think you've got both the genetics and the drive.?

He turned to face me. ?So the real question is, do you want it? I'm not going to judge you if you say yes or no and we'll still lift together no matter what your answer is. But I want to know. Do you want to be a bodybuilder??

Speaker, this is awesome! Thumbs up!

Reeza, you have competition!
  #5   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 11:11 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Back in the 1980s, when I was first overcoming the stupid in my brain and actually lifting weights, someone I can no longer remember said in a publication or forum, something rather profound.

It doesn't matter if you are lifting to compete, or if you take steroids or if you get huge or if you just want to look good with your shirt off. If you are lifting to look better, you are a bodybuilder. Period.

So "real" bodybuilders are people who train to look better.

There's a separate title for the ones who look like freaky gods come to life, but "real bodybuilder" is kind of an unnecessary insult to everyone else.

I was thinking of this because I'd have said to Andy, "You're already a bodybuilder. You have it in you to be more than that, you have it in you to be a star, a freak, a muscle monster, someone who breaks normal."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (February 19th, 2014), Mdlftr (February 20th, 2014), The Pecman (February 25th, 2014)
  #6   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 11:57 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Took the words out of my mouth.. AGAIN.

Nnnrg, I find you continually saying profound things.

I guess it's because you, yourself, are profound.

Feature that..

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (February 20th, 2014)
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2014, 04:06 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
Took the words out of my mouth.. AGAIN.

Nnnrg, I find you continually saying profound things.

I guess it's because you, yourself, are profound.

Feature that..

Kit,
I guess Nnnrg is a Doctor of PROFUNDITY!

Totally agree with his comments and yours!

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (February 24th, 2014)
  #8   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2014, 07:31 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Mostly it's because I've already said so much stupid stuff that everything that's left sounds like it should be something special. Sadly, too often, not.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (February 24th, 2014)
  #9   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2014, 09:25 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
More, please!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline