The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
Blue Pill Part 7

In case you need a re-cap
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Without further ado, I present to you Part 7 of the Blue Pill Series

Blue Pill Part 7

I couldn?t believe how massive I had gotten as I walked back from the school to my house. My massive thighs made me waddle as they fought for space as I walked. As I got closer to my house I noticed that my mother was sitting out on the front porch, I thought it would be better if she didn?t see me in this state. I quickly turned down the alley next to the house which was hidden by a low row of bushes. I ducked down as best as I could, hoping that my hulking frame would stay out of view above the bushes. As I made my way around to the back door, I bent over to grab the spare key from under the matt and I heard the seam in the ass of the sweat pants rip. The neighbor?s dog began barking and in fear of getting caught by my mother, I quickly redoubled my efforts in finding the key in the dark.

I grabbed onto the key just as I heard someone coming around the house on the porch. I quickly put the key in the lock and turned. I fell into the kitchen right as the back light came on. ?Phew, close call. Now to make it upstairs before my mom comes inside.? I ran for the stairs and flew up them three at a time, surprised at the amount of power in my legs as it propelled me up the stairs. I reached the landing and dove into my room as I heard the kitchen door opening.

I landed with a loud thud on my bedroom floor. ?Jake sweetie, is that you upstairs.? my mom called up the stairs. I could tell she was standing right at the bottom of the stairs and she would come up if I didn?t answer. ?Yeah?hack?hack?yeah? My voice was much lower than I had remembered it being before. ?Honey are you feeling ok? It sounds like you?re coming down with something.?

?Yeah mom, I?m fine. Just a little tired is all.?

I could hear my mom heading back down the stairs, ?ok sweetheart, if you need anything I will be out on the porch. Dinner is in the fridge. I made meatloaf.?

?Thanks mom.? I heard the front door close again as my mom had gone back outside.

I quickly flew to the phone in the hall and dialed my friend Eric. Now that I have the growth hormones, I can show Eric how I grew?

__________________________________________________ ________

Meanwhile back at the high school, Derek began coming to on the bench by the pool?

?HOLY SHIT?, Derek yelled as he saw his massive gut distending over his dick and balls. He slowly stood up off the bench and gained his balance as he felt the true weight of his over-extended stomach. Derek began feeling his new solid gut with his hands as he thought of how he was going to explain his new gut to coach.

?I?ve gotta figure out a way to get rid of this gut before tomorrow?s big swim meet or coach will kill me.?

As Derek began to turn towards the locker room, his toe hit something next to the bench. He looked down and noticed a small blue and white stripe pill rolling along the tile floor. He quickly bent over and picked it up, having a flashback remembering that it was the pill that Luke had made him take. ?I?m going to get that mother fucker for turning me into this.? Just then Derek noticed a small piece of paper on top of the duffel bag at his feet. In scribbled handwriting it said that you would benefit from a workout. What a great piece of advice, Derek thought sarcastically. Derek crumpled up the piece of paper and headed into the locker room, he needed to find something in his duffel bag to wear so he could go down the school gym and workout.

?Dammit!? Derek had found that someone had been in his duffel bag and his clothes were gone. He couldn?t use the clothes in the other duffel bag by the bench because they were ripped to shreds and covered in Luke?s cum. Instead Derek grabbed the last piece of clothing that he had in the bag and put it on. He looked ridiculous in his speedo with his distended gut hanging over the pouch. With the pill still in his hand he tucked it into the speedo thinking that maybe he would run into some unsuspecting victim and get some muscle like Luke did.

Derek waddled his way into the weight room, relieved that there was nobody to see him in his current state of physicality. He headed over to the stair master to begin his workout. ?What better than to start with a little cardio to work off this massive gut.? Derek stepped up onto the machine and started it at its lowest setting. After a couple of minutes he noticed it was beginning to get easier, so he increased the speed. This went on for about 15 minutes, Derek constantly increased the speed due to the level of ease he was feeling. Before he knew it the machine was beeping at him because he was at the max setting. ?Impossible, I?ve never made it to the max setting even in my best swimmers shape. Derek finally looked down to see that his gut had slimmed down to about half of its previous size. He stepped off of the machine and noticed his legs were pumped, but not just pumped, engorged with new vein throbbing mass. He couldn?t believe his eyes. His legs had become massive and vein covered. ?No way.?

Derek quickly headed over to the wall of mirrors with the dumbbells in front of them to check out his new physique. ?Oh my god?, Derek said in amazement as he checked out the striations and size of his new legs. He began shaking them out and flexing them as he had seen bodybuilders do before on YouTube.

?What should I grow next?? Derek said out loud as he began getting excited over his new growth. ?I?ve always wanted a bigger back.? So Derek headed over to the T-bar row and loaded it up with four 45 pound plates (his previous max). Derek stood over the bar and lifted it, feeling the strain in his back muscles as he pulled the bar to his chest. He lowered the weight back down and pulled the bar back up noticing how much easier it was to bring to his chest this time. Derek sat the bar down and grabbed two more 45 pound plates and loaded them on the bar. He stood over the bar and lifted it again, this time noticing a pump beginning to form in his arms as veins snaked their way over his biceps each time he brought the weight up. The veins got thicker and thicker with each rep until he finally lowered the weight back to the ground after about 30 reps with that weight.

As Derek stood up he could instantly feel the difference in his muscles as his arms were now pushed out from his sides by his lat muscles. He turned and looked in the mirror. What looked back at him seemed like a fantasy from a fitness magazine. His lats flared out like a cobra head, so packed full of muscle that it pushed his arms out to a 45 degree angle. He turned and flexed his back, watching in the mirror as muscle exploded along his spine creating a set of wings that continued to spread wider the harder he flexed. Derek couldn?t believe the amount of muscle he had packed on in the short amount of time he was in the gym. Derek also noticed that he could once again see the faint outline of his eight pack abs. ?Just a little bit of a gut left, what to use it on??

Just then a gasp was heard from behind. Derek quickly turned around to find Riley, the swim team?s co-captain, standing in the gym doorway. His jaw was on the floor along with his gym bag.

?Like what you see?? Derek said with a devilish grin on his face. Riley was speechless as Derek stepped towards the awe struck jock. As Derek walked towards Riley he began popping his pecs in an arrogant display of muscle. Derek noticed a bulge starting to form in Riley?s shorts. Derek brought up his beefy right arm flexing it hard. He turned his head and began to lick it right in front of Riley. This sent a shudder through Riley as he spontaneously came in his shorts from the muscular display in front of him. The wet spot forming in Riley?s shorts brought Derek?s attention to his own bulge which had begun growing in his speedo. ?You like my muscle Riley?? Derek asked as one hand slid down and began to man handle his own bulge through the speedo. Riley just shook his head still not knowing what to say. ?How did?but you?? Riley stumbled for words as Derek put a finger up to his lips to silence his attempt at speaking. ?How would you like to help me get even bigger Riley?? This question sent another shutter through Riley as his dick shot out another load in his shorts. ?That?s what I thought.? Derek said with an evil grin forming on his face.

__________________________________________________ ________

Eric finally answered his phone. ?What??

?Eric you have to come over to my house. I can finally prove to you how I grew? Luke said in a rushed voice.

?How am I sure this isn?t going to be a repeat of earlier in your basement? You don?t have Chris chained to a squat rack in your gym do you??

Remembering what I had said earlier about getting more of Chris?s cum I realized how crazy that must have sounded. ?I promise you Eric, I?m being serious this time. If I can?t prove it to you this time, then you never have to speak to me again.?

?Well we both know that will never happen? I could hear the smile in Eric?s voice. ?I?ll be right over.?

?Alright, see you soon.? As I got off the phone with Eric, I headed over to my full body mirror in the corner of my bedroom. I began admiring my muscles. Flexing my massive biceps and feeling the striations and the peaks in each one. I then moved onto my slabs of pec meat that now hung over my abs. I tensed the muscles, watching my pecs jump in the mirror. I reached over to my left pec and tweaked the nipple, sending a swift shudder of pleasure through my body. I grabbed onto my right nipple as well and tweaked it as my dick began to stiffen in the sweats I was wearing.

TAP, TAP, TAP? I turned and looked towards the window as I saw Eric staring in wide eyed and slack jawed. I hurried over to the window and threw it open, slamming it a little harder than I expected. Eric quickly jumped into my room, not taking his eyes off my newly massive frame.

?DUDE, WHAT THE FU?.? I quickly stopped Eric in mid exclamation as I stood in front of him with a hand covering his mouth. He quickly grabbed my hand trying to pull it away, but unsuccessfully moving my hand even in the slightest bit. I then put a finger to my mouth signaling to be quiet. He got the hint and I took my hand off of his mouth.

?Sweetie is everything alright? I heard a loud thud from the porch.? My mom had begun her ascent up the stairs towards my bedroom door.

I quickly stepped over to my bedroom door and locked it. The knob turned as she tried opening the door. ?Sweetheart is everything ok??

?Everything is fine mom, I just slipped when getting out of the shower is all.?

?Alright well, be more careful next time. You definitely get your clumsiness form me.? My mom began snickering at the thought of me being just as clumsy as her. I then heard the stairs creak as she headed back down into the kitchen.

The whole time I was talking to my mom through my bedroom door, I felt a small pair of hands groping my back and arms. I turned just to have my pecs groped by those same hands. ?What do you think your do...? my eyes rolled back in my head as Eric pinched my nipples. I let out a slight moan as a huge grin came across his face. I went to move Eric?s hands away, but he insisted on keeping them there, tugging harder on my nipples. My dick began to respond from the sensation in my nips as it surged down the leg of the sweat pants, leaving a wet streak of pre-cum the entire way down. ?You keep that up and we will have a mess on our hands.? Just then Eric pulled his hands back realizing the effect his groping had on me. He looked down and he then realized what I was talking about. ?That thing is massive. How did that grow as well? I?ve seen you in the showers after gym class and you?ve never been that big, explain yourself.? Eric said all of this in a hushed voice.

So I told Eric everything as we sat on my bedroom floor. Eric not once taking his eyes of my massive from. He would stare at the veins on my arms and trace their outlines with his fingers, and then he would move onto my pecs hefting each one in his hand and feeling their weight as they fell back into place. I told Eric about the blue pill and how it makes whoever takes it bigger through sexual stimulation. Then I explained that whoever takes the white stripe begins producing a muscle building milk that when drank makes the drinker grow. I also told him that the cum of the person who takes the blue pill makes you bigger as well, but only through physical exertion.

By the time I was finished Eric was sitting in my lap and playing with my massive quads, watching as I flexed them in his hands. ?I still don?t believe you. I would probably believe it if I could see it in action.? Just as he said that a smile spread across my face. ?I can show you Eric? with that he turned and looked right up into my eyes. ?How would you like to grow little buddy??
1978montecarlo (February 27th, 2014), an0n12 (March 2nd, 2014), atbkv (February 27th, 2014), Big RR (February 28th, 2014), Braun1 (February 27th, 2014), CanonBadell (March 2nd, 2014), ckam17 (February 27th, 2014), convolution (February 27th, 2014), dickasauras (February 27th, 2014), Hanugumo (February 27th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 27th, 2014), KCG (February 27th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 27th, 2014), mawkroy (February 27th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 28th, 2014), Mr_Izom (March 2nd, 2014), msclpatrol (February 27th, 2014), muscular (February 27th, 2014), Neonando (March 3rd, 2014), racecar (February 27th, 2014), tcwd (March 2nd, 2014), Tomoshiraga (February 28th, 2014), Ultra GMan (February 27th, 2014), Vortex010105 (February 27th, 2014)
  #2   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
Those of you who haven't checked out my tumblr yet, I suggest heading over there. Got some great pics and videos that motivate me to write stories. Leave some love and check it out HERE

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options