The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2014, 01:40 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Revenge Dream Came True Pt2

Alex woke up the next morning happy at what had occurred during his dream, shane, nick and tony had been dealt with and were now scared of him, but reality soon dawned as he knew it was just a dream and his huge brother would soon be back and the weekend bullying would begin.

Alex had a shower got dressed and went down stairs for his breakfast, the postman hadn?t been but there was a small package on the doormat, he went over and picked it up, looked at it to find it had his name on it. He went into the kitchen got the scissors and cut the top of the package, he pulled out a note and a small unmarked 50ml bottle of a black liquid, he placed the bottle on the table picked up the note opened it and read it:

HI ALEX, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU FOR THE PAST YEAR OR SO NOW, I KNOW ABOUT THE BULLYING YOU GET AT SCHOOL AND ABOUT YOUR BIG BRO SHANE AND WHAT HE DOES TO YOU HERE, YOU MAYBE WONDERING WHAT THE LIQUID IS AND WHO I AM, THE LIQUID WILL GRANT YOU WHATEVER YOU DREAM TO MAKE YOUR TROUBLES STOP, FOR WHO I AM ITS NOT IMPORTANT I?LL BE WATCHING!

TF

Alex put the note down, ? tf tf tf, whos that!? he didn?t know anyone with those initials, not anyone at school or family, he picked up the bottle, shook it, the liquid had the consistency of honey, he re-read the letter, ?will grant me what I dream? How does this guy know about my dreams?? Alex pondered what would happen if he drank it, what would it do to him, how would it change what is happening to him, all these thoughts were rushing through his head when he heard the door open, he stuffed the bottle and note in his pocket and walked out the kitchen.

Shane was hanging his coat on the hook, his huge body stretching the t shirt he had on to ripping point, his monstrous legs filling out his joggers, he turns round and spots alex walking towards him,

? morning rake features, u well? shane asked
? well I was till u came in, brute!? alex retorted, he reached the stairs but shane shot out a beefy arm and blocks him.
?let me!? shane said before picking alex up and tossing him over his shoulder and carried him upstairs to the bedroom, then dropping him on the floor.

?ouch man cudda put me on my bed you daft or summit? alex knew what he had just said would not go down well with his bro.

?daft!! Who you calling daft!!? shane was not happy, he tore off his shirt, his huge body was bulging and rippling, he walked over to alexs bed picked him up by his shirt, grabbed him behind the head and pushed his face into his mighty pecs, shanes pecs were big enough to cover most of alexs head, he pulled his head out, ?wanna apologise?? shane barked out

?sorry sorry? alex said as he gasped for breath.

? you call me a daft again and I?ll break you, you?re the one whos daft bro, im creating a body of huge proportions and awesome strength and you don?t even have the respect to say how awesome I look? shane hit a double bi pose, his bi?s grew upwards and outwards to form obscene peaks. ? tina measured them this morning fuckin 28 inches and could break any bone in your body!?

Alex knew this was true, his brother was growing bigger and stronger by the day and any wrong word would result in him getting even more pain inflicted on him. Alex got up and went to lie on his bed.

Shane was packing a travel bag with clothes, supplements, roids and posing trunks, ? your lucky this weekend boy im away at a competition, im not back till Tuesday, see you then, you better hope I win!!?

Alex lay on his bed as shane left, he then did something he has never done previously, cry, tears rolling down his face as he thought will these humiliations ever stop, he has dreamt about getting revenge but physically he couldn?t do it in real life. He rolled over to lay on his side, the bottle of liquid fell out of his pocket onto the floor, because of shanes domination he had forgotten about the bottle, he got up picked the bottle up and remembered what the note said, ? grant you whatever you dream!?

Alex knew that this could all be a load of rubbish, a prank as it were, but something inside him was telling him to drink it, he hesitated for a while, then he eventually unscrewed the lid and swallowed the contents, it tasted like liquorice, he felt its warm consistency flow down his body, he threw the bottle in the bin and settled down to do his homework.

While sat doing his homework alex suddenly felt a strange sensation run through his body, it felt like a mini electric shock then it stopped, another 5 of these sensations happened over the course of the day, ?what is this stuff, what are these sensations all about, nothings happening.?

Alex went to bed feeling depressed, nothing was going right for him in his life, he was getting bullied at home and school and some unknown person has basically just sent him a liquid liquorice allsort, when was his life gonna change for the better.

Morning broke, alex slowly woke from his slumber, stretched his arms.

CREAK CREAK SNAP??????????.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (March 1st, 2014), Big RR (March 2nd, 2014), bigbearny (March 2nd, 2014), Boatsandhoes005 (March 6th, 2014), Braun1 (March 1st, 2014), Hanugumo (March 1st, 2014), jcb60970 (March 2nd, 2014), jtchef (March 2nd, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 2nd, 2014), Lukullus (March 2nd, 2014), mguy (March 2nd, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 2nd, 2014), Neonando (March 8th, 2014), troy46128 (March 1st, 2014), worshipper (March 10th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2014, 02:20 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Here we go...
Great job so far
  #3   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2014, 02:10 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
thanks convolution, weighing up what to do with him
  #4   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2014, 09:12 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Bro stories never get old! I gotta' say, I'm really excited to see if Alex can really top his older brother. Shane's 28-inch biceps make him pretty much a god amongst men. It's gonna' be a challenge for Alex to beat somebody like that!

LOVED the part where Shane squeezes Alex's head in his pecs! Lucky kids... if only they could get along
  #5   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2014, 12:07 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Oh, Yeah... Shane has Definitely got to be abused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
Bro stories never get old! I gotta' say, I'm really excited to see if Alex can really top his older brother. Shane's 28-inch biceps make him pretty much a god amongst men. It's gonna' be a challenge for Alex to beat somebody like that!
That's it in spades!

With Shane as big as he is, Alex has got to be a TITAN to not only beat him, not only TOP him... Alex has got to be big enough to literally MOP THE FLOOR with him!! And I normally don't think this way, but as it is a fantasy, and the gloves are off, I hope that Alex is the really vengeful type, and decides to continually and creatively make it clear to Shane that bullying him was most definitely the wrong thing to do. A little humbleness and humiliation wouldn't hurt the clod, either.

TF? Tooth Fairy? Hell, I'd knock out a back molar to get one of THOSE bottles!

Nice writing, iwnnabbig!

And I can't wait for the next chapter, because from the sound of Alex that next morning,

GAME ON!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options