The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2014, 11:33 AM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
The Roommates 1.5

Here's Part 5. Its shorter again, but that's mostly because I didn't have much time to write more and I don't want to let this story go more than a week or so without an update.

Also I know I haven't been responding to comments up to this point. I'm kind of waiting for part 1 to end before I address some comments, just because I don't want to give away what's coming next, and to avoid creating expectations in the readers (y'all).

---------------------------------------------------

10-6-2010
He IS keeping the weight gain up. Holy shit. We're taking the same doses but he's been gaining 5lbs a week like clockwork when I've been steady around 2. I thought it was just beginners gains but its been like this for a month and a half.
Made up some bullshit about him having good genetics a while back to ease up his suspicions. He's already thinking that his growth isn't normal. Which is true ? it isn't.
Can't believe he bought it though. He's got shittier genetics than me. And that's saying something.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I had a brief instant of panic before my memory started coming back to me. And then I smiled. The events of the last night seemed almost surreal.

I tightened my grip around the chest of the warm body softly snoring next to me. I'd been pretty surprised when Greg, the cute Theta brother had come up to me and started openly flirting with me. It was only when Ryan winked at me that I realized I'd been set up.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when Greg told me he was gay. I mean, I don't usually present as being obviously gay so I shouldn't assume every other gay guy out there was waving a rainbow flag. But I guess I was a bit surprised to find a gay guy in a frat. They always seemed a bit too into proving their heterosexuality (although in retrospect, I might have been onto something there).

I also wasn't used to getting attention from people. I'd been told I was fairly cute, but I never really saw myself as being attactive ? no more than average, anyway.

I had to piss. I dislodged myself from Greg and made my way to the fraternity's bathroom down the hall. It was almost surreal ? like I couldn't fully belive what had happened last night. I couldn't help but grin and shake my head as I relieved myself into the gross urinal.

I looked in the mirror as I washed my hands. It was hard to process the thought: Andy Oliver, attractive dude. But I realized it wasn't all that inaccurate. The stubble I'd started to grow recently looked good on my face. It took away some of the boyishness I'd carried with me from high school, made me look more mature. Add that to the 30lbs of muscle I'd put on in the last month and a half, and I was ? dare I say it ? becoming a bit of a stud.

As I looked closer into the mirror it almost looked like there were a few faint hairs poking through my chest. That was definitely new.

Before I could take a closer look, I heard the door to the bathroom open. It was Steve, one of the older members of the frat. He paused, frowned a little, and cocked an eyebrow as he looked at me.

?You're not a brother.?

?Nope.? I replied.

?You're...? He frowned harder as he tried to put a face to a name. ?Andy? Ryan's roommate??

?That's me.?

Realization dawned on his face. ?You fucked Greg.?

?I fucked Greg.? I couldn't keep the smile off my face. Then I frowned a little. ?That's quite the conclusion to jump to though.?

Steve shrugged. ?There aren't that many gay dudes in Theta.? Having passed his inspection and proven that I wasn't an unwanted intruder in his house, he passed me by and went to the stall.

I went back to Greg's room. He'd gotten up too ? I must have woken him up when I got out of bed. ?So that was fun.? I smiled and went to kiss him.

Greg kissed me back but it was halfhearted. ?Hey I had a good time too. I've got to get ready for class in a bit though.?

I was a bit disappointed, but hey, class is class. ?That's fair.? I pulled my t-shirt and jeans on. ?What's the class??

?Econ.?

?Cool.?

?Not really.?

I snorted and pulled on my shoes. ?You'll text me later??

?Sure.?

It was only as I was on the walk back to my dorm from the frat that I realized I'd never given Greg my number. Realizing what happened was a bit of a letdown. All Greg had seen me as was a good fuck, and then kicked me out the door. Steve had instantly assumed I'd been having sex with Greg because he'd seen it all before.

The spring in my step from losing my virginity was gone. I was a bit put out as I got back to my dorm.

Ryan was already up, working on some homework as he downed a protein shake. He looked up as I came in and gave me a shit-eating grin. ?So how was your evening?? He teased.

?It was okay.?

Ryan frowned. ?You got laid, right??

?Yeah.?

?Then why do you look like your dog just died? Be happy man.?

?Greg didn't want to meet up again.?

?So??

?I don't know. I guess I thought it might turn into something. Go on a date with him or something.?

Ryan blinked. ?Dude, when you were talking to him last night, did he ever say anything about dating??

?Well, no, but-?

?Did he lead you on? Was there ever any implication that you and him would go out on a date after having sex or anything like that??

?No.?

Ryan laughed. ?Well then you just had a hookup. He picked you up at that party. His intentions were clear.? He shrugged. ?He did everything he promised to do. Nothing wrong with that. He wasn't interested in making a commitment. And at our age, that's totally fair.?

I paused and then smiled a bit. ?I always thought sex was supposed to be more than thirty seconds of vigorous pounding and then passing out in exhaustion.?

Ryan laughed pretty hard at that one. ?Go for a minute next time.?

He sobered up. ?Seriously man sex can mean a lot of things but at the same time, it can just be a hell of a lot of fun. If you want a relationship then make sure thats what you and the other dude both want. And if he's just down to hookup without wanting any commitment...? He shrugged. ?Well, there are worse things than getting laid.?

I was quiet for a bit.

?And besides, man, do you really think that the girls who I bring back here are planning on going on a date with me the next day? I don't lead 'em on more than that we're gonna have some fucking great sex.?

I thought about it. And then I nodded. ?Yeah.? I smiled a little. ?I'm being stupid. You're right, Greg did nothing wrong. Its just... I don't know if I expected my first time to be a hookup.?

?The real world isn't usually how you'd expect it to be.? Ryan shrugged. And then he stuck out his fist. ?And congratulations on losing the V-card man.?

I hesitated for a second. And then I bumped his fist.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
actionjack (March 28th, 2014), andyjay (March 29th, 2014), ap100 (March 26th, 2014), Aronymous (March 3rd, 2014), arpeejay (March 2nd, 2014), atbkv (March 4th, 2014), bigbearny (March 3rd, 2014), bobtimbob (March 2nd, 2014), cambeartx (April 2nd, 2014), dickasauras (March 3rd, 2014), GTlifter (March 2nd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 2nd, 2014), jcb60970 (March 2nd, 2014), jtchef (March 2nd, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 2nd, 2014), LoveEmBig (March 27th, 2014), mguy (March 2nd, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 2nd, 2014), milwmuscleguy (March 5th, 2014), Mr_Izom (March 3rd, 2014), musclemonkey (March 7th, 2014), nnnrg (March 2nd, 2014), ploder4 (March 2nd, 2014), PunkGuy01 (March 7th, 2014), racecar (March 2nd, 2014), Reeza (March 2nd, 2014), renbear (March 2nd, 2014), The Pecman (March 3rd, 2014), Tomoshiraga (March 2nd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 2nd, 2014), Wynfrith (March 3rd, 2014), zmack (March 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2014, 12:26 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I think I can see where this is heading, and I certainly hope I'm right.

I really want to see Andy get huge. The innocent little guy more than deserves it.

Bad genetics, my ass.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
sexiscriptor (March 2nd, 2014)
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2014, 03:17 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I definitely am a big fan of this story, he's being serious with him and there is growth in the body and the friendship.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2014, 04:07 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 07:39 PM.
  #5   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 02:32 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
"I tightened my grip around the chest of the warm body softly snoring next to me. I'd been pretty surprised when Greg, the cute Theta brother had come up to me and started openly flirting with me. It was only when Ryan winked at me that I realized I'd been set up."

Um . . . don't you mean "FIXED up"?

m16a
  #6   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 07:17 PM

I've heard both expressions and I think either works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (April 2nd, 2014)
  #7   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2014, 03:27 AM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
I agree, you can set someone up with someone else and it means the same thing as fixing someone up.

Now onto the important question:

When are we getting the next part Speaker? Soon please :P
The Following User Says Thank You to PunkGuy01 For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 15th, 2014)
  #8   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2014, 02:15 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
When is the next part coming?
The Following User Says Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
PunkGuy01 (March 28th, 2014)
  #9   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:58 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
I love this story.
  #10   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2014, 09:42 PM

Hey all,

I know people have been clamoring about this story, and I fully intend to get back to it. Some personal issues have come up in the last month, and they don't look like they're going to be resolved in the near future.

I'll come back to this when I have time, but there's too much on my plate right now.

Sorry to keep y'all in waiting.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (April 3rd, 2014), Mdlftr (April 3rd, 2014), nnnrg (April 8th, 2014), PunkGuy01 (April 3rd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options