The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Musclemasster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2014, 04:03 PM

Musclemasster is on a distinguished road
VIP Bully

"Bully."

It was the code he was used to. On the table between them was a syringe. Reynold slowly took off his suit jacket, unbuttoned his shirt and removed it with some effort from his huge torso. He placed them carefully on the expensive sofa behind them. He turned back and bounced his thick heavy pex involuntarily. Grinning at what was about to come, he reached down took the syringe and plunged it into his thick right bicep.

As he felt the hot rush through his body, he continued to undress carefully. After removing his Italian leather shoes, he peeled off his expensive suit trousers, almost skin tight against his massive thighs, and placed them on a chair. Standing there, the 6'3 muscle giant towered above the man who had issued the command. He wore only a poser, which was almost just a string his glutes were so huge. They pushed up the fabric, which couldn't quite reach around the massive muscle cheeks.

The heat from the fluid injection had subsided, but he felt a rush now of euphoria. Of power. Of dominance. He saw his reflection in the mirror behind the small man in front of him. Huge thick muscle mass. A fucking bull muscle. Tanned golden skin, smooth all over. Black hair with buzz cut. Square cut Italian good looks, made his young face look a little older. The 320 lb body helped with that too. He pulled at his chin in a movement, feeling his bicep swell as he reached up. Fuck he felt so powerful.

So taken with his reflection in the moment, he flexed at his reflection. Watching the thick heavy muscles swell up. He got an erection just looking at his hugeness. And the tiny wimp beside him just made him look even more inhuman, even more of a beast.

The little man beside him had started to undress too. He pulled away his clothes, nervous, threw them across the room as he took off each piece. Soon he was standing too, in a pair of briefs. Though he was twice the bull's age, he looked like a kid beside him.

The feeling of power was overwhelming. He felt magnificent. Supreme. A fucking God. How could one body have so much power. He shouted out, as he lifted up the wimp with one movement of the arm, grabbing him at the neck, "Fuck yeah I feel so powerful!"

The wimp struggled in the vice. Dangling from the hand, his legs kicked as the grip tightened. Reynold was flexing his biceps swelling it up for his own display, not realising that his grip was tightening.

"Hell yeah, don't even feel your fucking puny weight. Won't get a pump just lifting you!"

He tossed the wimp across the room. A smash against the wall, pictures falling and scattering around with the force. Reynold strode over and reached down with both hands.

"You sure you still want this?" As he spoke, not waiting for an answer, he lifted the wimp up over his head with both hands and tossed him again, this time against the sofa, which broke the fall.

"I don't think you realise how strong you've made me. How much power I have now. You have pushed me so far, there's no going back."

The wimp rolled over and groaned as he looked up. Reynold had got distracted again and was flexing in the mirror. He rubbed his cock through his black silk posers as he flexed his swollen right bicep, rotating at the wrist to watch it rise and fall. It was like a hypnotic rhythm.

"No, Reynold, you're still too small for me."

The huge bull turned but stood still. He bent almost half way over, flexing a crab. Massive muscle bulged out, his trap muscles alone thicker than the wimps arms.

He stood up slowly, and strode ove to the wimp, who was also starting to stand.
"We'll see"

Without warning, he punched the wimp fast and hard in the stomach. As the wimp flew back, his forced exhale was audible. Reynold strode forward again. Putting his arms behind his head, or at least as much as his biceps would let him, he said "your turn".

The wimp stood up as much as he could. With a look of concentration, he punched Reynold roided ab wall twice. Reynold laughed and as he did punched the wimp again, this time with an upward sweep so that he flew through the air.

"You've been roiding me for two years and I've double my mass. I left college a 160 lb wimp and since I started with you you've fuelled me up to a God. Now it's time I declared my superiority. On your knees wimp. Lick my feet."

For the first time Reynold noticed a flicker of fear in the wimp's face. While they had been through the bully routine before, Reynold knew this was the furthest he pushed it.

"Lick em. Unless you want to be crushed little man."

The wimp moved towards the huge young beast's body. Ready to comply. Reynold sweeper down again and turned to the mirror. He wrapped his arm around the wimp's neck, so that his swollen biceps thicker than the wimp's head, was flexing into his windpipe. Reynold reached down and with his huge paw began to jerk off the wimp's cock, which his huge hand dwarfed. Reynold looked towards the mirror, watching his own huge body dwarf and control the little one in front of him. The wimp was breathing sharply, groaning both with difficulty of breathing and with the sensuality of the huge muscle beast jerking him off.

"Aw yeah you fucking created a monster. We both know I'm gonna keep getting huger. And some day I will lose total control. Some day you'll grow me too much."

The wimp could hardly breathe now, but at a glimpse of the mirror, seeing the huge beast behind him, he moaned as much as he could exhale and spurted out cum in volleys against the mirror. The combined effort of cumming and lack of oxygen meant he lost all will and slumped against his huge bull, who dropped him to the floor
Reynold put his huge foot on the tiny wimp's chest and flexed.

"YEAH! So fucking HUGE!"

Reynold pulled away the tiny posers and jerked his own huge cock, coming quickly at the sight of his hugeness and feeling of power. He cum sprayed onto the wimp below.

"Fuck yeah. I'm the fucking alpha beast here. And more to grow."

As the last dregs of cum came, Reynold walked back towards the sofa and began to re-dress. His expensive trousers were even tighter now his body was so pumped. The grey material of the trousers was shiny it was stretched so tight around his glutes and quads. He buttoned up his shirt, his pex bulging hugely. He closed the collar around his thick 21 inch neck and refastened his tie. Finally, pulling on his suit jacket, he went over and tossed the tissue he had wiped his cum residue with on the wimp, he was lying on the ground, still groaning.

"Fuck yeah. You wanted it bitch."

Reynold left the room and stood at the door outside. About 30 minutes later, a group of men walked towards him.
One of them asked Reynold: "Is the President ready to leave?"

"Let me check," Reynold replied before radioing to his Secret Service colleagues that the President was about to leave the hotel to go to Air Force One.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Musclemasster For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (March 9th, 2014), 2bored (March 5th, 2014), amauiguy (March 5th, 2014), atbkv (March 5th, 2014), bcboy (March 4th, 2014), Big RR (March 5th, 2014), cg12345 (March 5th, 2014), ClaudeMarkus (March 5th, 2014), dickasauras (March 5th, 2014), duk2112 (March 5th, 2014), growinmuscl (March 5th, 2014), henhu (March 4th, 2014), iceman75 (March 4th, 2014), jcb60970 (March 4th, 2014), jobber333 (March 7th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 5th, 2014), littledude (March 5th, 2014), lobbyjay (March 5th, 2014), MarcN (March 5th, 2014), mario2007 (March 6th, 2014), mguy (March 4th, 2014), Mickju (March 7th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (March 5th, 2014), mlbjock (March 5th, 2014), monstarmaster (March 4th, 2014), musqlure (March 5th, 2014), Omiganda (March 4th, 2014), oni39 (March 4th, 2014), parabola56 (March 7th, 2014), photoguy (March 5th, 2014), Rippedstud79 (March 4th, 2014), rixxflix (March 4th, 2014), sasori (March 4th, 2014), Seiryn Rynthryx (March 5th, 2014), skumbum (March 4th, 2014), sp00ner4 (March 6th, 2014), The Pecman (March 6th, 2014), toby182 (March 5th, 2014), troy46128 (March 4th, 2014), vlad (March 5th, 2014), weaknobody (March 6th, 2014), whatizit (March 5th, 2014), wolfpunk (March 4th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 4th, 2014), xboy (March 4th, 2014)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2014, 08:39 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
great storyline!!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow! That's a cool storyline, the President of the US a sub wimp for a hugely muscular secret service agent, real original stuff, I liked it!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
MarcN (March 5th, 2014)
  #4   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2014, 10:05 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I'm not really into thick bulls or dominance, or even suit and ties.

BUT YA GOTTA LOVE THIS!!

Pretty obvious what's happening by the middle of the story, and admittedly, I nodded at the originality of the idea.

But those last two lines. I didn't see them coming at all.

Very, very fun!!

Thanks Musclemasster!

#5   Add to Musclemasster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 06:54 AM

Musclemasster is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the nice comments. Glad you enjoyed it. It's always struck me that these guys are in a highly trained highly 'obedient' environment but by their nature they must have been quite athletic and possibly alpha guys when younger. Love the conflict that might cause. Also just love huge bulls showing off
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Musclemasster For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 6th, 2014), musqlure (March 6th, 2014), skumbum (March 6th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options