The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 09:14 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Revenge Dream Came True Pt4

Alex thought to himself while sat on the bus that he could of done a lot more to nick and tony apart from throw a few punches, yes they now know that he should not be taken lightly, but he didn?t show his superior strength he had over them, he basically let them off lightly, ?right? he said to himself while cracking his knuckles, ? tomorrow at school they gonna wish they never met me!!?

Alex got off the bus near his house, as he got nearer he saw a hooded figure get into a car parked outside his house and drive off, he didn?t recognise the car, but found it strange that on a hot sunny day the figure was wearing a hoodie with the hood up, he got back to the house to find another package on the doormat, again he opened it to find a note and another bottle of the black liquid, he sat down and read it:

NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE ATTENTION OF THOSE TWO THUGS, ITS TIME YOU UPPED THE GAINS IN READYNESS FOR YOUR BIG BRO AND IF YOU WISH, TO HEAP MORE MISERY ON THEM TWO, IM GROWING YOU IN STAGES AS I WANT YOU TO APPRECIATE THE GROWTH THAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU, ENJOY, I?LL BE WATCHING.

TF

Alex was beginning to understand that this mysterious person was on his side and not some loony doctor looking for a test subject, this person wanted alex to inflict mental and/or physical pain on his tormentors. When bedtime came around alex downed the fresh bottle of the black liquid and went to bed wondering how he would look in the morning.

Alex woke up the next morning and stretched out but there was no creaking or snapping like the previous night as his bed was still broke, he rushed out of bed and ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror, he looked in the mirror and was met with a familiar sight.

The liquid had grown alexs body into a carbon copy of shanes, he had the monstrous 28 inch bis, the thick pillow sized pecs, large boulder shouldes, wide raking lats, titanic thighs and huge calves. A huge smile etched across alexs face, he knew he was huge and knew what havoc he could reap at school.

When alex got to school everyone could not take their eyes of this super huge 15yr old, girls and boys were running up to him wanting to touch his huge body, he duly obliged by flexing his huge guns and chest, he was happy doing this but he only had one thing on his mind, nick and tony.

While strutting down the corridor he noticed them walking into the locker room, he followed them in, made sure no one else was in then shut the door behind him, he walked over to where their lockers were.

?Hello boys!!? his voice now a deep tone

Nick and Tony swung round expecting to see one of their mates playing a prank, when they saw it was a much much larger alex they dropped their bags and stared at the behemoth that was stood infront of them.

?Speechless eh, ha im not surprised when you?ve got muscle like this infront of you!!? alex flexed his mammoth arms, both nick and tonys mouths dropped.

?You, come here!!? pointing to nick, nick walked over to where alex was hulking, alex flexed his left bi inches from nicks face, the sheer mass and peak of the bi covered nick?s whole face, ? haha my arm is bigger than your head!?, he pushed nick back, alex strength made nick fly into the lockers and slump onto the floor.

?Your next dweb? pointing to tony, tony didn?t move.
? no, not gonna be your pet!? tony answered.

?Well we?ll see about that? alex walked over to the lockers, ?do as I say or this will be you!? alex ripped the locker door off its hinges like it was made form card, emptied the contents then picked it up wrapped his huge arms round it and began to crush it against his mammoth chest, the metal twisted and contorted from his sheer strength, he let go placed hands on the top and bottom of the locker and squeezed it like an accordion, then dropped it on the floor.

Tony gulped hard with fear etched on his face.

?Now get here!? alex sternly told tony, he walked over to him

Alex pushed tony over, then grabbed his head and thrust it between his gigantic thighs, he closed his legs tightly against tonys head, he then started tensing his thighs making then harder and causing real pain to tonys head.

?arghhhh, ouch, oowwwww,your hurting me man, let fucking go? tony demanded

?aww afraid of a little pain are we? alex said as he tensed a little harder before letting him go, tony fell to the floor.

?Ha your weak, no match for my awesome size and strength? Alex walked over to them both, picked them up, one in each hand and started using them as human dumbells, he used them for side lateral raises, up n down, up n down, it went on for what seemed like ages, he then pressed them over his head for a few reps before tossing them against the lockers, he walked over and stood over them.

? I enjoyed that, see you tomorrow!!?

He left the locker room leaving nick and tony in a heap on the floor and made his way home. When he got home he wasn?t surprised to see another package on the floor, he sat down and opened it and read the note:

SO ARE YOU READY FOR IT???????????.

TF
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (March 10th, 2014), BeatlesFan2003 (March 13th, 2014), Big RR (March 10th, 2014), bigbearny (March 11th, 2014), Braun1 (March 10th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 10th, 2014), idiomat (March 10th, 2014), imfit (March 10th, 2014), jcb60970 (March 10th, 2014), jtchef (March 10th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 10th, 2014), mguy (March 11th, 2014), monstarmaster (March 10th, 2014), muscular (March 10th, 2014), Neonando (March 10th, 2014), otkuman2003 (March 10th, 2014), ploder4 (March 10th, 2014), troy46128 (March 10th, 2014), worshipper (March 10th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 10th, 2014), xboy (March 10th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 07:37 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Oh, YESS!!!

I had to pump the air for Alex on this one. God, I really, really hate bullies, but dammit, I really am a huge believer in payback. These two have been asking for it for a long time, and I think Alex is actually showing them both some kind and considerate mercy, given the power, strength and SIZE he now has. It just makes the kid nobler and nobler in my eyes.

And now its getting time for Shane. Jeez. If Alex is already at Shane's bulk, height, size and strength NOW, then what's this next bottle going to do?

This is getting very exciting, my friend. It is exactly what you promised in the title, and he's at last, beginning to live the dream. It can't get very much better than this.. That is, until he upends that new bottle, and wakes up in the morning. Talk about the mother of all wet dreams!

Terrific story, Iwnnabbig! Everything you promised. And I cannot tell you how happy I am for Alex. Couldn't happen to a more deserving kid.

Just LOVED it when he turned the locker into a lunchpail. Outstanding! Hope he winds up loving his own body as much as everyone else does. Keep him flaunting it in tight clothes. The boy so deserves the gawking stares. SO MUCH to pay back to even the scales again...

I hope the stuff is permanent, and allows him to continue scaling up as he matures. I don't want this kid to have a happy school career, I want him to live happily ever after!

And by the way, just WHO IS this hooded TF guy anyway? And can he drop by MY house?

Seriously, Iwnnabbig. This is turning into a bang-up story! WELL DONE, and for god sakes, KEEP GOING!

I am so hot to see Super Alex vs. Shane. Clash of the Titans! I not only want Alex to beat him, I want him to TOP him. Break his spirit and learn who the true Alpha is in that house.

Good On Ya' MATE!!!

Looking forward to the next one..

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
jtchef (March 10th, 2014)
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 09:52 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
I love this "game"

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 02:44 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The TF character will be revealed in a later chapter!!! Really glad your liking the story kit werecat, next part should be up in a few days.
The Following User Says Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 11th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options