The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to breathless's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Breathless

breathless is on a distinguished road
The problem with superstrength

Hey, so I love this tumblr: http://londonboy45.tumblr.com/

It's basically a lot of muscleguys pics paired with short stories. A lot of these have to do with superstrength. I recommend it a lot.

But it got to me thinking how difficult a relationship with a superhero (or just a superstrong guy would be) and in my head writing I ended up with a scene where the superstrong guy tells his bf (or gf) how he gets so frustrated that he needs to be so careful with him. He wants to just let go but he doesn't want to hurt him. So the average guy tells him that he's also frustrated because he tries to be extra forceful in his shows of affection and he feels it's not enough. He gives so much and gets tired too fast and still it's not enough.

(Although even with the downsides, I would still like to have a superstrong guy)
  #2   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 12:53 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Love the site! Never seen that one before so thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 03:24 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless View Post
But it got to me thinking how difficult a relationship with a superhero (or just a superstrong guy would be) and in my head writing I ended up with a scene where the superstrong guy tells his bf (or gf) how he gets so frustrated that he needs to be so careful with him. He wants to just let go but he doesn't want to hurt him. So the average guy tells him that he's also frustrated because he tries to be extra forceful in his shows of affection and he feels it's not enough. He gives so much and gets tired too fast and still it's not enough.
Well, first problem, you don't shut your alarm clock off, you smash it into the room downstairs, then you squeeze toothpaste all over the bathroom, yank several drawers out of their places, destroy a toaster and that's all before you go to work in the morning.
  #4   Add to breathless's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
Well, first problem, you don't shut your alarm clock off, you smash it into the room downstairs, then you squeeze toothpaste all over the bathroom, yank several drawers out of their places, destroy a toaster and that's all before you go to work in the morning.
#SuperboyfriendProblems
  #5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 05:33 PM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Somewhere out there, there's a (very dark) comedy video where a superhero has sex with a woman, and his super-cock shoots out his semen so hard that it's like a bullet, and kills her instantly. So he sneaks out and uses his heat vision to burn the house down to avoid being charged with murder. It had a bodybuilder most people here would recognize as the superhero, but I forget who it was.
  #6   Add to breathless's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
Somewhere out there, there's a (very dark) comedy video where a superhero has sex with a woman, and his super-cock shoots out his semen so hard that it's like a bullet, and kills her instantly. So he sneaks out and uses his heat vision to burn the house down to avoid being charged with murder. It had a bodybuilder most people here would recognize as the superhero, but I forget who it was.
Mike O'Hearn was the superhero in that short. You can see it here: http://vimeo.com/11062847

There's also a deleted scene in Hancock where a girl flirts with him and he decides to go home with her but he tells her that she needs to get off him when he shouts "mountain top". He's shouting it but the woman doesn't get off so he throws her off and the shot cuts to outside where you can see Hancock's orgasm shoots literally through the roof. You can see that here: http://www.traileraddict.com/hancock...e-mountain-top

As far as super orgasms go, I like it more when the super guy comes a LOT rather than coming super strong.
skumbum (March 13th, 2014)
  #7   Add to breathless's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Breathless

I also have to say that following Mike in Instagram you get to see how nice and sweet he is so seeing him in that role is nothing short of unsettling (for me).
  #8   Add to BigBawlz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Soon 2B Hulk

BigBawlz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BigBawlz Send a message via Yahoo to BigBawlz
Quote:
I secretly wish someone would make this a twitter or a tumblr blog, just for the sake of comedy
  #9   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2014, 08:46 PM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
For a tongue-in-cheek exploration of the same theme, read Larry Niven's short story "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options