The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:47 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Revenge Dream Came True Pt5

Alex knew what taking this next bottle of black liquid would mean, it meant, in the morning he would wake up and be the biggest 15yr old ever, he could flaunt even more at school and give heavier punishment to nick and tony, but the most exciting thing on his mind is that he would be bigger and much stronger than Shane, at last he would be able to inflict some damage on his older brother.

Alex downed the black liquid before he went to bed knowing that this time tomorrow night he would be going to bed having started his revenge on his older but smaller brother.

Morning came and alex woke up, threw the quilt off his body , stood up and before he even moved he could see that he had grown considerably during the night, he looked down but his view was blocked by two gigantic barrel sized pecs, ? fucking hell, I need to see the rest!!? he said to himself.

He went to the bathroom to look in the mirror, but he had a problem, he couldn?t fit thorough the doorway, his shoulders and back had thickened and widened so much during the night, he turned sideways to get in but even that was a struggle with his new bigger pecs. When he eventually got in he walked over to the mirror, he had to step back a few steps to get his whole body in view, ?OMG!!!?

Alex stared at his new freaky big physique, in addition to his new gigantic chest he had grown atlas stone sized shoulders which led down to his now gargantuan arms, he flexed them, mounds upon mounds of muscle blew up on his arm he had no tape but they must of topped 30+ inches, under his arms were the meatiest, widest lats ever seen, tapering down to his abs which resembled 8 softball sized rocks of super hard muscle, his thighs looked the size of 2 tree trunks never mind 1 and his calves were the size of soccer balls.

Alex knew that clothes were now gonna be a major problem, he found the largest pair of joggers and tshirt he could find, they stuck to his body so tightly it looked like they had been painted on.

He got to school and was again met with gasps and shocked faces from other pupils, everyone wanting to touch his new freaky large muscles, at one point he tensed his pecs and flexed his bi?s and got kids to try and dent his skin but to obvious no avail. He asked were nick and tony were, he got told they were in the gym.

Alex made his way to the school gym, he got to the door and saw nick and tony were the only ones in, they were at the bench press area, he closed the door behind him picked up a whole rack of weights, which was loaded with about 400kg worth of plates and put it front of the door, walked over to nick and tony, ? ready for day two boys??? he said.

They both turned round, before they even had time to speak alex ripped their shirts of their bodies picked them up by their necks and threw them over to where the mirrors were, they landed with a thump on the floor.

?get up wuss?s? alex ordered

Nick and tony both got gingerly to their feet and watched as alex peeled his own shirt of his mammoth torso.

?Haha call that muscle? pointing at their bodies ? there not enough muscle on you two to cover my pecs.? He again picked them up and thrust their faces in his pecs one on each, rubbing their faces on his hard rippling muscle, every now n then tensing them to make them rock hard then bashing their faces of them, to nick and tony it felt like they were getting bashed against a brick wall.

? Arghhhh stop that your breaking our noses? tony cried

?I?ll stop when im ready, understand!!? barked alex, eventually he threw them onto the benches, blood pouring from their mouth and nose. ? now your gonna both do what I say or I?ll break you in half, right!!!? came alex?s ultimatum.

The look on nick and tonys face indicated that they understood but just to highlight the statement Alex picked up 2 25kg plates, placed one on top of the other and began bending them in half like they were made of cardboard, he separated them and then mind-blowingly tore them in half, the duos mouths dropped.

? That?s what muscle and strength like this can do!!? alex said before flexing his huge guns in their faces, ? I wanna know what these mountains measure, get the tape NOW!? Tony went to the set of drawers and got the tape.

? Now measure it!? ordered alex. Tony began wrapping the tape round alexs gigantic arm, he found it hard to get it round his freakish triceps and huge peak but managed to join the ends up eventually, ?AND??? barked alex.

Tony looked at the numbers, his eyes bulged in his sockets, ?e.r.r.r.r.rrrrrr? he stuttered, ?34 inches!!?

?YEAH, that?s real muscle not those twigs u call biceps, what are they 15-16 haha, my arms are probably bigger than your waist and thighs.? Alex mockingly said. ?I need to workout!!?

Alex walked over to the rack of weights that was blocking the door, he crouched down picked the 400+kg rack up like it weighed nothing and started curling it, his mammoth arms bulging with every rep, after 40 reps he threw it in the direction of nick and tony, the duo had to dive out of the way or risk getting seriously hurt.

With them still on the floor, alex walked over to them picked them both up and started bear hugging them with a python like grip, squeezing the air out of their lungs and crushing their bodies, nick and tony were gasping for breath but alex kept squeezing, mercifully he let his grip go a few minutes later, nick and tony looked in the mirror, their torso were black n blue from the super strong grip alex had on them.

? you could ave killed us man??? nick told alex

? Why would I do that, I?ve got loads more punishment for you this week!? alex told them, as an icing on the cake moment he punched them both in the face, knocking them out cold then left the gym.
Alex got home that night, shane was not back yet but knew he would be in shortly, so he set his plan into motion.

Shane walked into the house around 6pm, hung his coat on the rail and went up to the bedroom, he walked into the room

THUMP?.. Alex punched his bro in the face and knocked him straight out, picked him up, slung him over his shoulder and carried him down to the basement.

Shane came back round, he was lying on a beat up mattress on the basement floor, there was no light it was pitch black.

? Welcome back little bro.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (March 15th, 2014), Big RR (March 17th, 2014), bigbearny (March 15th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 15th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 15th, 2014), littledude (March 15th, 2014), marki (March 15th, 2014), mguy (March 16th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 22nd, 2014), MuscleHintz (March 15th, 2014), Neonando (March 15th, 2014), skumbum (March 16th, 2014), sp00ner4 (March 17th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (March 15th, 2014), troy46128 (March 15th, 2014), wolfpunk (March 16th, 2014), worshipper (March 16th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 15th, 2014), xboy (March 15th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 11:16 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Now we seem to be getting to the core of the matter.

Alex is becoming very impressive indeed! I particularly liked it when he quietly lifted the loaded weight rack and blocked the door closed. Serious and dangerous intent there. And clearly, it shows he's pretty much aware of the power he possesses, and that others do not. Tearing the weights in half didn't hurt that image either. It's like having a large bulldozer pissed at you. Brrr..

I think Alex is also being clever with his "payback" on Nick and Tony. Firstly, he's bigger by magnitudes every time they see him, and that is so far, each consecutive day. They know it's physically impossible to get literally bigger in that short of time, so from the start, they know they are up against unnatural forces here. And that in turn, means there's no logical limit to what can happen to Alex next. That knowledge in itself, is positively torturous. To have that much power REALLY hating your guts, and not hesitating for physical payback, and it just keeps getting worse on an order of magnitude each day.. well, I wouldn't want to be them at this point.

Secondly, Alex is upping the level of punishment each visit. He was gentlest when he was smallest, but not because he was smaller. A blow to the face wasn't nearly as rough two days ago, as it is this day. So the fear that Alex is going to probably be a bit rougher, or accomplish the same roughness longer, with each and every visit, is absolutely maddening. And that's not taking into account if he's going to get bigger or not.

Finally, Alex keeps promising after he's done his "business", that he's going to pick up on this again the following day, so the hell just keeps getting worse, mentally.

Moving on to Shane, the big event is finally arrived, and I'm really looking forward to this one. I suspect when Shane figures out he can't out-muscle Alex, he's going to try some dirty tactics, so it will be Shane's muscle and evilness versus Alex's sheer might. That can get very interesting.

The story is excellent, and I am enjoying it immensely. Love Alex's new body, and wonder if there's any more of those bottles of black goo in his future.. ? You know, I hate licorice, but in this situation, I could really acquire a love for the stuff..

Oh! And I liked that nice little dig Alex began Round 1 with.. referring to Shane as "Little Bro". Let the TOPPING Begin!

Terrific work, and looking forward to the next chapter.

#3   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 03:31 PM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
I really love this comerupance story, but I would hate to have Alex to become the same k8nd of bully as all the others thanks to his enormous size. Payback is one thing but there can be a very fine line between getting revenge and becoming a bully yourself. I hope Alex knows that and won't become a real bully lile his brother and all. <=S;
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:05 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Grrrrrrrrreat story!!!! can't wait for the next! the kid must puny the old Bro!!! yeah!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
The Following User Says Thank You to xboy For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 16th, 2014)
  #5   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2014, 06:39 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
8 softball-sized abs! Nice! If Alex isn't already invincible, he soon will be!

It's good to see that Alex isn't afraid to use his power, either. Breaking the two jocks' noses with his pecs and bear-hugging them until they were black and blue... stories that show the main character abusing his strength are rare on this forum, but when we get some, they are soooo good!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 16th, 2014), portamivia (March 16th, 2014)
  #6   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 03:18 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the feedback guys, im glad your liking the story! im thinking of upping the violence in the next part e.g. full on fist fight or something to that effect, is that something u would want to see or not?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 16th, 2014), MuscleHintz (March 16th, 2014), skumbum (March 16th, 2014)
  #7   Add to GlamRockCowboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 09:41 AM

GlamRockCowboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via AIM to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via Yahoo to GlamRockCowboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwnnabbig View Post
Thanks for all the feedback guys, im glad your liking the story! im thinking of upping the violence in the next part e.g. full on fist fight or something to that effect, is that something u would want to see or not?
NO!! PLEASE DON"T!! Rather, have him turn AWAY from that sort of thing! He can still dole out plenty of verbal punishment, without needing to soil his hands on such as them! Rather, I would have him give a few more demonstrations of his enormous (and increasing, I hope!) muscle power, in a way that lets them know what could happen to them if they don't stop being bullies. Then, I would have him turn away from them and walk out, saying something like, "You twerps aren't worth my time--BUT--if either one of you EVER even so much as thinks of becoming a bully again--I WILL find out about it, and I will seek you BOTH out--AND I WILL KILL YOU!!" That kind of threat alone should be enough--especially from a guy as big as Alex!!
  #8   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 10:40 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
He's already become a bully himself. It doesn't matter that he's only bullying the bullies; he's using his excessively superior strength to physically coerce them through pain and injury. He's become them.

He may even be worse than them; they didn't seem to take sexual pleasure from beating him up, but he seems to be getting off on reversing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Reeza (March 17th, 2014)
  #9   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2014, 01:36 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwnnabbig View Post
Some people are going to tell you not to do this. Please, please do not let them control you. As a writer, you are an artist, and your work should be entirely based on what you desire to write about and the message you desire to give out. If you feel that the main character should become more and more violent as the story goes on, then go ahead and write it! There's a big audience for those kinds of stories, and because of their rarity on these forums, your story will be all the more awesome because of it!

So yes, I would love to see that. Go on and write what you want!

(BTW, to those who think this story is going to far... did you miss the title, by any chance? )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 16th, 2014), portamivia (March 16th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options