The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2014, 07:24 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Revenge Dream Came True Pt6

Shane staggered to his feet, ? Alex is that you? You wait till I get my hands on you, im gonna fucking beat the shit outta ya, who did you get to help you in this scheme coz I?ll get them too!?

?Haha I?d like to see you try?? Alex replied, he then switched the basement light on, all he was wearing was a pair of shanes shorts, ? but somehow I don?t think you will!? he said before flexing his mighty 34? guns.

Shane was too angry to acknowledge that his once skinny younger brother was now bigger than him, his roid rage took centre stage, he charged towards alex head first, his head collided with alex?s brick like abs, alex barely budged, but shane ended up in a heap on the floor holding his head.

?grrrrrrr? shane growled, ? he got back up and started pounding alexs torso with punch after punch, but still alex just stood there, his huge body absorbing the punches like a sponge, shanes fists and knuckles were beetroot red with the effort.

After what seemed like 5mins of constant punching, alex had had enough, he caught one of shanes fists in his huge hands and began squeezing it and twisting his arm to the side, his grip got stronger, shanes knuckles began to crack under the vice like grip, with his other hand Alex punched shane hard in his stomach.

?Arrghhh? Shane collapsed on the floor in pain.

Alex didn?t stop there, he picked shane by his chin and landed 2 punches on his face, he let him collapse on the floor before picking him up by his neck and slamming him back first onto the concrete floor.

? Bro you blind! Their no way you can hurt me with your fists, im fucking gigantic, your pathetic punches make no mark on me, but I can break you anytime I like.? Alex told his battered and bloodied brother.

Shane tried his best to string a sentence together as he was still in a lot of pain from Alex?s beating, ? you?rr g?.oo?na p p pay fffffor tthis bbbro!?

? haha, in that state your not bro, what you gonna do kick me? alex mocked his older brother, ? hope you heal quick as ive only just started, I got more growing to do and more mental and physical pain to inflict on your sorry body.?

Alex left shane heaped on the mattress, as he went back up to the house he locked the door behind him, alex wasn?t daft he knew shane would be strong enough to break the door down, so to make sure escape was not possible alex went into the garage and picked up an unused American style double fridge/freezer that must of weighed at least 500kg and blocked the basement doorway with it.

Shane lay on the mattress in constant pain, blood seeping from his nose and lips, the image of his huge hulking brother still in his memory, he was wondering how he would get his brother back, he couldn?t use strength as alex was far stronger than him, the only option he thought of was props, but there was non at his disposal in the basement, everything was in the garage or the bedroom, he staggered up the stairs to try and sneak to the garage, tried the door but couldn?t open it due to the fridge being wedged against it on the other side.

?Grrrrrrr? he grunted in frustration, he punched the door so hard he punched right through the wood, but knew he couldn?t budge the super heavy fridge. He went back down and sat on the mattress, then an idea came to him, he got out his phone and started texting one of his gym buddies.

Alex was lying on his bed plotting the next chapters for nick, tony and shane, he knew he could overpower them at will. Nick and tony could easily be broke, crushed with one squeeze of his hand, but shane would be a tougher nut to crack due to the size he has, be it alex was bigger and stronger than his brother he felt he needed more to really lay the punishment on him, but there was no liquid for him today, maybe that was it, the body and strength he had would be all he would get, maybe this TF person wants alex to elongate shanes torture, all this was going through his head.

While lying on his bed there came a knock on the door, alex looked at his watch, it read 21:14, ? who could this be at this time.? He thought. He went down stairs to the door, opened it, but there was no one there, he turned back to walk back in the house when he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned round to see who it was.

SMACK??.. a metal bar hit alex flush in the face, he wobbled abit but before he could retain his balance, SMACK?. Another blow to his face but harder, this time alex fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

Alex came round, his sight blurry, he closed his eyes and shook his head, he saw that he was in the basement, he was stood up but he couldn?t move, he looked down.

?What the hell!? his feet were encased in thickly set cement up to his ankles, he looked up at the sound of footsteps walking his way, shane was hobbling towards him, next to him was his gym buddy craig. Craig was a freak, bigger than shane but only slightly smaller than alex

?Hello brother, this is Craig, he?s very handy when it comes to these types of situations, thanks to you im out of action, but craig here is gonna replace me for a bit, see what you?re REALLY made of!? Shane laughed as he sat down on a chair.

?Shane you?re making a big mistake, this concrete won?t hold me for long!? alex said.

?Haha we?ll see?? shane replied before giving a nod to craig.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (March 21st, 2014), convolution (March 22nd, 2014), Hanugumo (March 20th, 2014), iets21 (March 20th, 2014), jtchef (March 20th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 20th, 2014), mguy (March 20th, 2014), Neonando (March 22nd, 2014), Tomoshiraga (March 20th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 20th, 2014), xboy (March 20th, 2014)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2014, 10:59 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
FUCKING HELL SHANE IS A PSYCHOPATH! OK Alex csn beat him to a bloody pulp. And I am usually against excessive violent shit.

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 20th, 2014)
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:14 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Boy, things are REALLY escalating!

So much for giving a bully some slack, to allow him to mend his ways..

All Alex mostly did, was just defend himself from Shane?s attacks.

Meanwhile Shane takes every opportunity Alex gives him, to figure out a way to double down on his younger brother, to try to inflict harm. What a real SOB!

With the size Alex has even NOW, Alex could have mopped the basement floor and walls with Shane in a fair fight. Instead, he gave Shane every chance he could to back off and make peace. Now those windows of opportunity are gone, and Shane just saw those as a chance to find more sneaky ways to unfairly go after Alex.

And just like most thugs, if Shane starts something he can?t finish himself, the solution is to get some buddy to join him in the abuse. Of course, it can?t be a fair fight (as if 2 against 1 would be fair anyway), so Shane has to lie in AMBUSH, and hit Alex when he least expects it - with weapons. And this Craig guy sounds like he?s almost as big as Alex, even without having Shane joining in the battle. He's obviously done this sort of thing before.

And I don?t even wanna? GO there, with the cement thing.. Playtime?s over. These guys are seriously BAD NEWS.

It?s obvious that all this time, Shane secretly wanted to be the ONLY child in the family..

The worst thing is, whatever is going to happen, Alex is going to have to TOUGH OUT the ordeal (if that?s even possible), until he can get another bottle from TF, and be left alone overnight to GROW. Maybe a delayed growth spurt from the last dose? That?s pretty unlikely.. that is, if the past doses are any indication.

I haven?t a CLUE how the kid is going to get out of this one. I just see a world of hurt coming at the kid like a slow freight train.

I don?t think even Alex knew how far Shane would take this. Makes one ponder, if Shane?s like this to his own brother, what?s he been doing with total strangers?

As things have been escalating, Shane is proving out to be more than just mean-spirited. In reality, Shane is obviously a SADIST. I could imagine a guy like this hanging out in public parks late at night, just looking for an excuse to beat the living shit out of some poor unsuspecting soul, who?s minding his own business.

I've begun to wonder, maybe Alex opened Pandora's Box here. Shane might just have been part of the "Muscle" to do the dirty work for some really bad guys, all this time. This is all coming to him so naturally, like he's secretly been doing this before. Hmmm...

It might explain the motivation Shane had for building himself up to the muscular level he now is. ?All the better to HURT you, my dear..?

And to think I originally considered that Nick and Tony were trouble! Again, 2 against 1. There seems to be a pattern showing up here with these type of guys..

This has got to be resolved in a very decisive way. The Nick and Tony?s will come and go, but Alex has got to sleep in the same house with Shane. Until this whole battle is resolved, I wouldn?t turn my back on Shane ever again, much less close my eyes to sleep around him. Hell, I?d be installing a moat and drawbridge on my bedroom door, at this point! And even that?s on the condition that Alex lives through this current little ?argument?, which is looking kinda? grim at this point.

If ever Alex needed TF?s help, this is it. I honestly don?t have a clue how Alex is going to make it through this little encounter. But I?m definitely looking forward to finding out!

Great story, Iwnnabbig! Can?t wait until the next chapter, to see how this all gets sorted out. You are obviously building things up here to be a battle far above just a little rivalry between Bros..

Keep the chapters coming!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options