The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Sar is Happy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:47 PM

Sar is Happy is on a distinguished road
The spurt

I woke up in my usual position, laying on my back on my full size bed. Both hands hanging off the sides of my bed. My head pressed against the headboard. My feet firmly planted on the ground off my bed. My giant morning wood throbbing upward.

That's what always woke me up. Every morning since I first began puberty, my morning erection would throb so intensely, waking me up at 7:03 every morning. I had just turned 18, and this morning was no different. I could feel the hard throbbing deep in my hips, starting around my taint. My cock firmly rooted between my legs, seemingly pushing my hips apart. The base of it shooting straight out, as the length of my penis curved upwards, immobile to even my strength.

I was always a big kid. Nothing special. Just a bit taller. A bit broader. A bit stronger. During puberty, I was an early bloomer. And I just kept blooming. Now, at 18, I'm growing faster than ever.

I was never a sporty guy. I don't know why my muscles are this big, and why they keep getting bigger. My school's gym doesn't even have weights heavy enough for me anymore. I'm bigger than most bodybuilders in terms of proportion to my height.

I glanced down at my gigantic member. It never ceases to amaze me how big it's getting. It throbbed like a beating heart, trying to suck up more and more blood out of my body. The skin felt tight around it, as though it was trying to grow even bigger.

I stretched, and sat up on my bed, my erection scaling more than half my huge torso. I gave the head a little lick, and smirked. Jesus, I was fucking huge.

I stood up, my hair brushing the ceiling. I still wasn't use to that.

I stood in front of my mirror. i could only see from my bellybutton down, which meant I couldn't see my penis head. But still, my thick, long legs looked insane. Having such intense growth spurts over the years, i began to realize some patterns. My feet and hands were always the first to grow, and they've seemed to go into overdrive the last few months. Usually, height follows. I swear, I bet I'm going to grow another foot over the next year. My heart races at the thought of getting even bigger.

My legs were so dense with muscle, flexing them actually made a sound. I sat down on the ground, my massive feet up against the wall on either side of the mirror, and flexed my biceps in the mirror.

"Holy fuck..." Every few months I did this. I examined myself in the mirror like this. And every few months the shock was more intense than the last. How could I possibly have gotten this big?!

And my dick...It's like it was a puppy or something, begging for my attention. Constantly there, in the way of my examining my massive body. I put my hand around...God it was so big. Is this even a part of my body?

I flexed my pelvic muscles, causing my dick to turn a bright red, and bulge with more blood being forced into it. It didn't even look human...my heart raced again, and I could see the arteries pulsing along the shaft. I stopped flexing, and the redness faded, but the new bulged out size remained.

Holy shit...can I make it even bigger?! I tried to flex again, and the redness reappeared...and then...

Nope...I mean, it's still incredibly massive. I didn't even realize i wasn't fully hard.

I went to the bathroom, and began to run my shower. Even though I was getting plenty of pussy, My inhumane testicles still worked in overtime. I had nocturnal emissions constantly. I had to shower every morning to wash it all off.

I cleaned myself off, and my erection wasn't fading. I had to get to school, so I decided to rub one out. I thought of that new girl...The one they were calling the amazon. She was tall, statuesque, voluptuous, fit. She might be able to take a lot more of my giant cock than most women. We'll find out soon...

I stroked and stroked in the shower. The pleasurable feeling coursed throughout my whole body. I could feel my incredibly strong heart beating throughout my body. From the tips of my toes, to the ends of my fingers, to the top of my head. At first it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest, but I began to realize it was my body pushing outward...growing more.

The shower had gone completely cold, and yet steam exploded out from my body. The orgasm that was building up was going to be so intense. I felt it...I felt...

My skin felt tighter. My balls felt heavier. My feet felt as though the ground was sliding under them. My cock spread the fingers in my hands apart. My head began to press into the ceiling.

I couldn't resist letting out a loud grunt, as I looked down.

I was...

What the...

I am...oh God...I'm...

Fear mixed with the intense testosterone fueled lust. My heart began to pound even harder and faster. It was like my entire body was throbbing, pulsing with growth.

I'm growing.

Right now.

i can't believe it.

This is impossible...

But it's happening...

I shouldn't resist it...embrace it...accept it...

I heard the ceiling begin to crack...
-/sam/- (March 21st, 2014), arpeejay (March 20th, 2014), arthur.connely (March 21st, 2014), atbkv (March 21st, 2014), bearium (March 20th, 2014), BeatlesFan2003 (March 26th, 2014), BGrizzly (March 20th, 2014), bigbearny (March 21st, 2014), bigdave (March 21st, 2014), Blake (March 21st, 2014), Brawnophile (March 21st, 2014), cambeartx (March 21st, 2014), chocomus (March 22nd, 2014), convolution (March 21st, 2014), cutlerfan (March 20th, 2014), dickasauras (March 20th, 2014), digger (March 22nd, 2014), F_R_Eaky (March 24th, 2014), GlamRockCowboy (March 20th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 20th, 2014), hn6huS (March 21st, 2014), iceman75 (March 20th, 2014), JohnoUK (March 20th, 2014), jtchef (March 20th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 21st, 2014), LuciferDragons (March 21st, 2014), LukeB (March 20th, 2014), lurker5 (March 20th, 2014), Maverick0095875 (March 20th, 2014), mawkroy (March 20th, 2014), Mdlftr (March 21st, 2014), milwmuscleguy (March 22nd, 2014), MuscleChgo (March 22nd, 2014), nekronus (March 23rd, 2014), nzbodybuilder (March 20th, 2014), PcareGuy81 (March 21st, 2014), peace4255 (March 20th, 2014), photoguy (March 20th, 2014), PunkGuy01 (March 20th, 2014), Ragetiger (March 20th, 2014), reese654 (March 22nd, 2014), Reeza (March 21st, 2014), roosevelt (March 20th, 2014), sarnaq (March 23rd, 2014), scrawn (March 21st, 2014), sexiscriptor (March 21st, 2014), ShadowFrost (March 21st, 2014), Shelby (March 21st, 2014), sp00ner4 (March 22nd, 2014), Spab (March 21st, 2014), TJDasen1 (March 20th, 2014), TKnTexas55 (March 21st, 2014), Tomoshiraga (March 20th, 2014), Vortex010105 (March 21st, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 20th, 2014), Wynfrith (March 23rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2014, 01:00 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 07:28 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 21st, 2014)
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2014, 08:11 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
looking forward to more of this
The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick0095875 For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2014, 08:58 PM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
Wow, for being such a short story, that was incredibly hot! I could just picture his huge body the whole time. Please make a part two!
The Following User Says Thank You to LukeB For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2014, 11:01 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
This was superb! Definitely do a part 2!
The Following User Says Thank You to slayerfx116 For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 03:59 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
That was great!

Every guy who's ever been a horny adolescent thanks you!

You make us remember what it's like!

Great description of morning wood, and that totally self-absorbed relationship every guy has with his member!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 09:09 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
This is a site that worships growth, and that seems to be exactly what your story and its protagonist is made for!

Ye Gods! If he grows at this rate, and he's already this big, just how big is this young Titan going to get? And he seems to be as strong as he is big!

I'll be hoping we get a bit of stats on this kid, and what he's capable of doing, strength-wise.

A good start, and I'll be especially intrigued when he puts that "weapon" of his to practical use!!

Hope this wasn't a one-off, and we'll have more chapters. We can never have enough growth on MGS!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
JohnoUK (March 21st, 2014)
  #8   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 12:06 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Okay, I will be the odd-man-out: Please DO NOT do a part-2.

Don't get me wrong, I love the story! But there is no need to keep going when you have reached the end! This story is a wonderful little gem, with no need of a part-2.

Abraham Lincoln is quoted as having said: "I could make a shorter speech, but I'm too lazy." What he meant, of course, is that a short speech is actually more difficult to write than a long speech. Well, so too with fiction, as any author can tell you.

Last edited by muscle16a; March 24th, 2014 at 02:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to muscle16a For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (March 22nd, 2014)
  #9   Add to Sar is Happy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 03:42 PM

part IIs aren't my style.

i like them short and sweet. I like my stories to encourage the imagination. Giving stats or listing inches kinda takes that away for me.

I also like to leave stories open ended. most stories seem to get stale to me. so i end them sooner rather than later.
Mdlftr (March 22nd, 2014)
  #10   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2014, 03:48 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I have to admit, we disagree on stats and measurements, they are a sort of obsession for me. But your emphasis on GROWTH is very prominent, not to mention very well written. I normally do not go for short stories, but yours are an exception, as well as exceptional. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to giantw For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 22nd, 2014)
  #11   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2014, 07:36 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I so TOTALLY AGREE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar is Happy View Post
part IIs aren't my style.

i like them short and sweet. I like my stories to encourage the imagination. Giving stats or listing inches kinda takes that away for me.

I also like to leave stories open ended. most stories seem to get stale to me. so i end them sooner rather than later.
...I have to speak up here.

I totally agree that sometimes, you have to leave the audience wanting more.

Better to say less, and have the audience wanting more, than to over explain and have them tuning out!

Not that I'm thinking of any particular 22-part ongoing sagas here!

[Just that my personal interest in a "Never ending Story" usually ends well before the story does!]
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 22nd, 2014)
  #12   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2014, 11:05 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle16a View Post
Don't get me wrong, I love the story! But there is no need to keep going when you have reached the end! This story is a wonderful little gem, with no need of a part-2.
I thought I'd clarify my position on this subject.

I too, have no problem with one-off stories. They allow sparks of an idea to flourish, rather than a writer having to labor on a massive Tolkienesque tome. I plan to do some one-offs myself, in fact.

It's just that often these one-chapter stories leave everyone with a cliff-hanger, leading people to believe there may be more parts coming. As we've seen in recent times, many stories do indeed have more chapters, but they appear sometimes years after the last one.

And as a reader, it can sometimes be a bit frustrating to invest time on a story that just leads to nowhere..

On the other hand, Good one-offs often end with a tease of future story possibilities. But it's hard to figure out which is which with any certainty.

This one, for example. It can be looked at either as an unfinished multi-part, or a one-off with a teasing, thought-provoking ending. It's the determining of which type it indeed is, that I think is the issue.

Admittedly, I suppose I'm over-analyzing this. It's just that I've noticed so many stories that build up elaborate story structures to sometimes 10 or more parts, that just stop with the whole plot hanging.. and yes, the stories having huge amounts of chapters do require a particular.. dedicated focus, which I too, often do not have.

One solution would be the simple words "The End" at the bottom of deliberate one offs. A short preceding author's note of his intentions, or notification of Last Chapter, could also be helpful.

At any rate, I accomplished what I chiefly set out to do - to clarify I'm not pro-sagas, as a general way to go (except on these replies. )

This story was fun, though.
  #13   Add to Sar is Happy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2014, 02:31 PM

I did forget to say "The End".

So...

The End.
Kit Werecat (March 23rd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic