The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2014, 08:37 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Revenge Dream Came True Pt7

SMACK, the umpteenth punch landed on Alex?s stomach, even with his rock like abs there was only so much pounding he could take before he started to buckle, each one of craigs hard punches was now hitting the spot, each punch alex would keel over even more.

A good 10mins of hard punches was rounded off with a huge uppercut to alexs chin, it didn?t knock alex out but it disorientated him for a little while, alex was stuck there swaying, blood seeping from his mouth.

? That?s what you get if you mess with me bro, you?re lucky you?re the size you are or craig would have seriously damaged you otherwise!? Shane said

? Is this how you go about your life, beating guys to a pulp, you and fuck buddy here, why? What are you achieving out of this, you?re just a sucker for the power you have!? Alex replied

? I do it so people will fear me, I wanna walk down the street or anywhere I go and people just quiver at the sight of me , knowing I?ll do em over if they dare cross me, craig is my side kick for more trickier people, the ones who need extra attention!? replied shane

? bro your pathetic and a psycho you can?t go round demolishing people just for the sake of it? alex said.

? I can do what I want, I?ve been building myself up to get freaky huge like craig and then we would be unstoppable, but you got in the way, so we need to eradicate the problem, craig was just warming up earlier, he?s now gonna unleash his inner beast, goodbye brother!!?

Just as craig was about to land the first punch all the lights in the basement went out.

? Oh great, bloody hell, craig I?ll need a hand seeing as though my brother temporarily side lined me.? Shane hobbled up the stairs followed by craig.

For the first time in a while alex was glad to see the back of his brother and his thug friend, he was stood there feet in concrete and still swaying from the beating craig had gave him, then at the top of the stairs he saw a torch light then heard a low whisper from a ladys voice.

? Alex, are you alright?? came the voice, followed by footsteps coming down the stairs, the lady shone her torch round the room until the beam came in contact with alexs huge body.

?oh dear, you look a mess, is that what I think it is?? pointing down at the concrete.

? yeah it is!? alex replied, ?who are you??

?I am the person who has been sending you the liquid, I am TF!!? the lady replied, ? don?t worry about the other 2, the power cut was my doing, it will take two dumbheads ages to find the real problem. I needed to find you before it was too late.?

? how do you know about me, were I live, who shane is, nick and tony and what they have been doing to me?? alex asked.

? My name is Tina Fulton, im Shanes girlfriend.?

? What, your tina? Why is the girlfriend of my brother helping me to take revenge on him?? alex was staggered.

? because what he is doing is wrong, he has been telling me all about what he does to you and what happens at school through you telling him I get too find out, I try to tell him to stop , that he should be helping you not making it worse, but he laughs it off saying he only doing it for a laugh, to try and spur you on, but knowing his mentality I didn?t believe him, so I set plans in motion to keep an eye on him, that stud he has in his ear? I bought him it as a gift, but hidden in the gem is a camera my mate inserted at her works lab which relays pictures to my laptop when I want them. After a while of seeing what he was doing I decided that you needed help, I didn?t know any muscle in town that could help, so I used my science degree to make you the muscle you needed to challenge him, hence the liquid. The first dose was to make you get back at nick and tony, the rest have been preparing you for shane, it was working until he enlisted craig, then I knew I needed to get u another higher dose asap, so this one is fast acting and you need to take it now!?

Alex looked stunned, ? I don?t know what to say tina, er thank you would be a start, but how can I ever repay you??

? Break the bastards!!? tina replied, she then handed the liquid to alex, ? I better go don?t want shane catching me yet, have fun!? Tina left alex to himself.

Alex unscrewed the top on the liquid bottle and downed the contents, almost immediately he felt a warmth rush through his body, then it happened, his body started expanding at a fair rate, every bodypart growing to obscene sizes , he looked down but couldn?t see anything other than his gargantuan chest, he felt his thighs expanding, pressure was building round his ankles and calves, the new size and strength alex now possessed in his lower legs shattered the concrete, he was now free.

Alex flexed his new size biceps, he turned and watched as his arms turned into freakishly big mounds of solid ripped muscle, the peak topped well passed his clenched fist. This new liquid had added at least 10? on to his arms and at least the same on every other bodypart.

The lights came back on, alex heard shane and craig re-enter the house, he ran to the only dark spot in the basement and waited.

Shane and craig came down the stairs, ? right where wer??., he?s gone, how!!

? Im here brother, we were at the point of my beating, but don?t think that?ll happen now!!?

Alex stepped out of the shadows , his gargantuan frame blocking any light from above.

?My turn !!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
Big RR (March 29th, 2014), bigbearny (March 24th, 2014), Blake (March 24th, 2014), Braun1 (March 25th, 2014), convolution (March 29th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 24th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 24th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 24th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 24th, 2014), muscular (March 29th, 2014), ploder4 (March 24th, 2014), Ragetiger (March 24th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (March 24th, 2014), troy46128 (March 24th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 24th, 2014), xboy (March 24th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2014, 12:14 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
ALL RIGHT!!

Just in the nick of time! Although, I must admit, that was a bit of a surprise. Never saw it coming. I wonder if she's connected to a chemical lab or something. Everything's been explained.. except where she came up with that potion. And apparently she had an even more powerful and faster-acting version all this time.

Hmf! With a story of this type, Tina could be anything from a lab technican or chemist, to a modern-day witch!.

All I know, is she would be one hell of a girlfriend to have. Wow. Especially if she has more of those bottles. WOOF!

Frankly, I don't know what she's doing hanging out with the likes of Shane. Well, yes I do. She obviously is a muscle/size lover, and at the time Shane was pretty much the big boy In Charge.

Now that Alex has been "Amped Up", I think she should drop Shane, and hang out with him. He's much more a stud for her to hang onto, at this point.

As a matter of fact, I'm the kinky kind of guy that wonders if that stuff works on WOMEN, too? Give her about two or three doses of that stuff, and they could shake the whole house apart with their wrestling play in the sack!

If she got with Alex at this point, she'd almost need it just to survive the big boy's lovemaking, anyway! That reminds me, we haven't been keeping up with the increases in Alex's OTHER body parts! How's he doing in THAT area? She might need those bottles more than we can imagine!

Of course, I've always been a fan of big, powerful MuscleSex!! Hopefully, she could show Alex a few new wrestling holds!

Anyway, I gotta' one-track mind. About the FIGHT (oh yeah.. the fight.. ) this should be EPIC! And I think we can all safely say that Alex can take the Kid Gloves off at THIS point, and give these two Hell!

Let's see.. the last time we checked, Alex's Bi's were around 34"!! And he just added around 10 more inches? Shit. Don't piss this kid off! LET him stay up to watch TV if he want's to...

Oh, yeah.. And don't gang up on him, ambush him behind his back, and while beating him to a bleeding pulp, tell him that now you're REALLY going to hurt him! Kids just take that so SERIOUSLY nowadays..

Especially, Craig's in deep shit. Not even a chance for suppressed brotherly love there (not that I think Alex has got any for Shane anyway). Craig is toast.

And after this is all sorted out, remember Alex promised to revisit Nick and Tony. HOLY SHIT. He mopped the floor with them last time, and he's grown two orders of magnitude since then. I think his biceps alone have almost doubled in size. And strength goes up by a CUBED factor of the additionally-grown muscle mass!

Alex will have to be a bit careful in dealing with those two. He's so huge and strong at this point, he's a serious threat to their lives, now. I don't think he's going to have to do much to make his point. Of course, at Alex's size, it won't take much to make GOO out of them.

I see we are getting close to the end of the story (or at least, I assume). I can't wait for the final battles, though.

Fun story! Looking forward to the next chapter!!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
convolution (March 29th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options