The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to axelfire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2014, 01:58 AM

axelfire is on a distinguished road
Post Story idea/searching for one?

So I'm thinking of an idea where there's this really cute scientist who's working on a muscle growth serum. He has an assistant who's head over heels for him, and maybe that's the point of view?
Anyway, the scientist finally gets the serum right and he gets muscular. The assistant finally admits to his feelings, wherein the scientist tells him that he's known all along and then bam sexy time.
Anyone have any more ideas to add, or is there already a story like this somewhere?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2014, 07:35 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
This sounds familiar, but no reason you can't write a new one!
  #3   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2014, 03:17 PM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
I think it sounds like a great story idea! One thing I would say--and this is probably going to be obvious since you only have a basic plot sketch at this point--is that it needs conflict. Not necessarily any sort of confrontation, just literary conflict. I wouldn't be here if I didn't like MG, and I love a good growth scene as much as the next guy, but in my opinion a story is boring if it's too easy. Does that make sense?

For example:
-Scientist has been trying to develop MG serum.
-Assistant is in love with scientist.
-Scientist succeeds in developing serum.
-Scientist grows massive.
-Assistant professes love to scientist.
-Scientist loves assistant too.
-Everyone gets everything they wanted. Hooray!

As hot as the growth scene would likely be, I'd like to see something more happen in the story so it's not too easy. I could be in the minority, but I like to have some story with my MG in an MG story.

I look forward to reading it if you do write it. Mad science is one of my favorite MG tropes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Useful Post:
Reeza (April 10th, 2014)
  #4   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2014, 08:03 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Carrying on with the idea of conflict...

If the scientist has known all along that the assistant loves him, why hasn't he acted on it? Did he feel like he wasn't worthy? Did the assistant have a boyfriend? Did the scientist have a boyfriend? Was the scientist non-sexual? Is the scientist even gay?

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options