The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 02:02 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Revenge Dream Came True Pt9

?Er aren?t you forgetting something mr!? Tina called after him.

Alex turned round to see tina shaking another bottle of liquid in her hand.

? This is the last one Al, I want you at your biggest for nick and tony, you may be thinking why when you near enough wiped the floor with them lastime? Well im gonna leave the answer to your imagination!? tinal told him

Alex came back and collected the bottle, ?thanks? he said, alex turned and went up to his room.

Alex?s room was now shrinking due to his gargantuan size, he could no longer fit in sideways either as his chest, back and thighs were so huge, so he bulldozed his way through the door frame, wood concrete and dust went flying everywhere, but alex didn?t care for that, all he cared about was drinking the liquid and waking up the next day even bigger and pasting nick and tony, alex drank the liquid and went to bed.

He woke up the next day once again finding himself lying on the floor, he stood up and instantly he felt much heavier than he did the night before, he looked down to see how much muscle he had put on, this time he was met with pecs that had a gap of 3cm but were a staggering 3ft in length sticking out from his body, he looked at his arms, his forearms looked like tree trunks never mind his biceps, which looked like large atlas stones wrapped in skin, he went to the bathroom mirror to check the rest out.

When he got to the bathroom he went to the mirror, the rest of him looked equally super gargantuan, his shoulders looked as thick and wide as a 3 seat sofa, his thighs looked like two tree trunks were stuck on each leg, and his calves resembled 2 boulders.

?hey tina come look, bring the tape!? alex boomed.

Tina arrived with the tape, ? my my you are a massive boy now aren?t you?? she said

? I am, now measure these bad boys before I go and pulverise them two!!? alex said before flexing his humongous biceps.

Tina wrapped the tape round the mountainous peaks of all shapes and sizes, ? well there definitely grown bigger, you ready?? tina asked.

?yes? replied alex.

? 60 inches man, damn your bis are 5ft round? tina told him.

?Damn, my arms are bigger than some of the juniors in my school, im gonna have fun today, hehe!? Alex said.

?go get em big boy!!? tina said. Alex left and made his way to school.

Alex arrived at school at least 300lb more heavier than he had been when he was last there and it did not go unnoticed, all the students were falling over each other trying to get a touch of this super muscle 15yr old freak. When alex saw the size of some of the kids it put his own size into perspective, one of his thighs was probably thicker than two kids stood side by side, if he spread his lats to their widest point a six foot kid would be able to lay across the width of them and he could hide a child in his monumental pecs.

As he was getting admired by all the kids he noticed tony and nick were standing watching from the school field, alex raised a big smile said excuse me to the kids and walked towards his next prey. Nick and Tony saw him coming towards them, they went to the only place they could think of which was up the tree, they climbed to the first set of thick branches and sat there. Alex saw that they had climbed to the tree, he walked up to the trunk.

? you really think your safe up there, haha watch this!!? alex said.

Alex wrapped his huge arms round the tree trunk, which looked mediocre in size compared to alexs gargantuan mass, even from just the grip the wood and bark started to crack under the sheer strength of alex arms, alex crouched a little and then powering through his thighs he lifted the tree from the ground, then with one hard squeeze of his mighty arms and chest he snapped the tree trunk in two, the tree trunk must have been at least 4ft thick and it snapped like a pencil, the top half fell to the ground, nick and tony rolled off the branches and into a heap on the grass.

Alex threw the rest of the tree away and walked over to nick and tony, such was the strength of alex he only needed 2 fingers on each hand to pick them up under their chins, he lifted them high above his head.
?you two are pathetic, you are no match for my awesome size and strength look how easy i lifted and snapped that tree, so just think how easy I can snap you?. Alex told them, he tossed them in the air with minimal effort, they landed on the floor hard.

Alex picked them both up and tossed them over his shoulders, ? right dwebs time for a stretch, both of you grab my sides at the lat area one each side and overlap your legs so your laying across my back, tell me when your done, got it!!? he told them.

After a few mins nick told alex they were both ready.

? this is what im calling the stretch of pain haha!!? alex laughed, he then spread his gigantic lats, as they spread his other back muscles bulged out like mountain ranges, pulverising the two bodies which were already beat form earlier, alexs lats was stretching their bodies to snapping point.

?arghhhhhh? came the cries from nick and tony, but alex kept spreading his lats and his back muscles kept bulging, nick and tony gave up and just let go and fell to the floor.

?stop alex please!!!? nick begged

Alex turned round and looked down, ? you had enough have you, well im not done yet come here!!? he picked there limp bodies up, he stuffed nick in between his pecs and tony in between his thighs, he began to tense his pecs and thighs hard against their bodies, the pressure was unbearable, to nick and tony it felt like they were being beat up my large rocks, their bodies getting crushed by the sheer strength of alexs huge pecs and thighs.

After 5 mins of sheer torture alex released them from his grip, tony collapsed to the ground while nick just flopped over alexs chest, alex picked him out of his chest and threw him to the ground, he leaned over them both.

? any longer you would have had the air took from your lungs, but im not a killer but every bone in your body being broke is close enough, which????, he stamped on both their legs ? I?ve now done, so long fuck wits!!!?

Alex walked away leaving nick and tony broken on the floor
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (April 1st, 2014), cutlerfan (April 4th, 2014), dickasauras (April 2nd, 2014), Hanugumo (April 1st, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 1st, 2014), littledude (April 11th, 2014), muscular (April 1st, 2014), Neonando (April 1st, 2014), ploder4 (April 2nd, 2014), Tomoshiraga (April 2nd, 2014), troy46128 (April 2nd, 2014), vic170888 (April 2nd, 2014), xboy (April 2nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 05:53 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Yow!

Don't piss off a guy with 60 inch arms. Could ruin your whole day (and body).

Imagine being a 15 year old that can't even fit through a door sideways!

Talk about better living through chemistry!

I like Alex's balance of payback, based on what Nick and Tony had been pulling for years, and let's face it - Shane was just plain sadistically evil!

Plus it's important to remember, Alex was doing more than just getting them to leave him alone. That was accomplished the moment he got big. But Alex was paying those guys back for every small kid that they had abused in that school for years. Alex was just another kid on the list.

Considering Alex's size, I think every one of those guys got off lucky. Just imagine what would have occurred if any of THEM had gotten hold of that formula. Considering Tina was once hanging out with Shane, I would say that Alex literally dodged a bullet.

BUT...

Here's a question for ya' Ivnnabbig, is the story done, or is there another chapter to go?

Technically, all the story points were met. The title's fulfilled. But I'm still not sure if this story is finished or not.

Alex pretty much can live happily ever after at this point, but what's with him and Tina? Is that going places or not? And the fact that there wasn't a "THE END" at the bottom, makes me wonder.

Not to mention, now that Alex is a pretty special guy, he could conceivably have more adventures. And.. well, let's just say there are still a lot of possibilities here.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
littledude (April 11th, 2014)
  #3   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2014, 02:00 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
hey kit
im toying over another chapter, i'll see how it pans out.

i was never gonna kill any of them, but breaking all there bones is punishment enough i feel.

im already jotting notes down for a new story, so hopefully get that out in a week or so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (April 2nd, 2014), littledude (April 11th, 2014)
  #4   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2014, 05:27 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
great conclusion to your story! If you ever decide to make a sequel, I'm sure we'll be eager to read it!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options