The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 08:52 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Micro stories

I hope I can interest some of you MG writers in this.
There are tons of great stories here in the forum. Many are quite long.
But I thought it be cool to have a thread for very short mini stories. Ones that go on no longer than a full computer screen for example.

Here's one I jotted down killing time today.

Ivan the Silent

Ivan was a quiet man of not so many words. In fact he loathed having to speak to other people. His life centered around the gym where he'd built a fortress of a body forged of sweat, brawn and ponderous muscle. Why speak when his sinews and veins conveyed every need and emotion?
When he was angry a thick vein snaked down cross his forehead and his pecs twitched ever so slightly and more visibly the angrier he became. If he was hungry his lats tended to flare like a cobra's hood. And believe it or not when this muscular behemoth felt nervous or even bashful his glutes would tense so that the rigid muscles of his ass formed noticeable peaks.

I once asked him why he so rarely uttered a word; to which in response the steel cables of his arms began twist and coil seemingly involuntarily. This led Ivan to slip into a spectacular display of physical culture & flexing which of course captivated me so that I'd forget all else.
"Ivan" I'd swoon and catch onto one of his prodigious arms all gnarly and taut. He'd flex hard making his biceps swell to their fullest allowing me to rub and press up on the softball sized mounds.

Once I actually hoisted myself up onto his flexed arm. I straddled his magnificent arm as one would mound the well muscled rump of a kleisdale draft horse. Firmly in place and mid air he continued to hold me steadily aloft without even a flinch. The biceps ball between my legs seem to fill every crevice of my crotch till I swear I was pushed skyward.
My dick had all but burst thru my trousers which bothered Ivan none the least. In fact he seemed to delight in my lustful delight; if that makes any sense.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed. "I just gotta fuck your bicep" and hastily I ripped open my fly and out popped my erect dick pretty darn near eruption. Ivan never faltered. Still holding me atop his engorged bicep like a forklift holds a palette loaded with merchandise. He'd steadily tense that puppy harder and harder which was only too much for my cock and without warning I began spewing warm jizzum down the slopes of the mountainous rock of his flexed arm. I'd later name this guns "the Peak of Good Hope" in memorium of that playful encounter.
I-V-A-N ! I murmured as the last tremor of jizzum flowed free from my rapture filled cocked.
With that he then threw up his other free arm and hit a last double biceps pose as if to conclude his show with a grand finale.
Ivan let me clean you up I said politely. And so we parted ways I began about the task of wiping clean his muscular arm of my love nectar; all the while he never uttered a word.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to suma For This Useful Post:
BBMikeNJ (April 10th, 2014), beachdude (April 11th, 2014), convolution (April 10th, 2014), flange (April 9th, 2014), jlberger (April 9th, 2014), jtchef (April 9th, 2014), mguy (April 9th, 2014), Mickju (April 9th, 2014), MonsterMash62 (April 9th, 2014), primo93 (April 9th, 2014), rogsats (April 11th, 2014), weaknobody (April 9th, 2014), zangetsu (April 8th, 2014), zmack (April 10th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options