The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 06:50 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Nick And David Part VI

Sorry about the looooong wait between parts on this one, been a ickle busy lol.

Part I - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8145
Part II - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8149
Part III - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8161
Part IV - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8181
Part V - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8223

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David stood staring at his body in the mirror, completely stunned. 'Two injections can do all this?'

Suddenly he hears the shower turn on in the shared bathroom.

'Davey?' His brother calls sweetly to him... well as sweetly as Nick could ever sound.

'Er... yea Nick?' He calls back to him, knowing in the pit of his stomach what was coming next.

'You coming in?'

David knew his brother was starting to get used to having him whenever he wanted, that would change soon, he was going to make sure of it.

Hanging his head he walks towards the bathroom slowly, resigned to his fate, at least temperarily.

'Coming...'

Looking up he sees his brother in the shower through the frosted glass, that enormous cock creating a silhouette that, even though hateful, David finds incredibly arousing. Looking down he can see his cock responding to the ideas and fantasies zooming through his nimble mind.

Stepping into the shower he looks up at his brother. Nick stares blankly at him. 'And...?' Nick demands.

Letting out a little sigh david looks down at his 'prize'. Bending his knees a little he starts to kiss the head of that immense erection.

'Fuck that!' Nick shouts down at him. 'The tender crap is over now shithead, after the last time this is all gonna be about me! Now suck it!' He shoves his hips forward forcing David's lips open and his cock down his little brother's throat!

'I don't know how David but you don't seem to have a gag reflex! Wicked!' Nick again leans back and lets the sensation of his brother's hot mouth and throat do it's thing.

David decides there and then, not only will he gain control of this but every situation from now on. Not only will he be used until he can stop his brother but he's gonna make his brother suffer! He's going to make it so powerful for him that he will mourn the loss of that love as much as he will!

With this new found focus David starts to take control of his brother's bucking hips and starts to work his mouth over his brother's cock.

'What the....' his brother starts sounding angry only to finish with '... oh my god....'. Nick's gasps of pleasure were all the signal David needed to know he was doing the right thing. Using his tongue and throat he frantically bathes his brothers cock, sending wave after wave of pleasure through it to his brother's obvious enjoyment.

'Oh god Davey.... I mean.... holy fuck.... this is.... oh god.... you rock Da... Davey.... shit!' Nick pants, his voice getting slightly higher with each breath.

Just then David feels a hot wave hit the back of his throat, and being the dutiful brother takes every last drop almost gladly. He is adamant not a drop will leave his lips and swallows!

'Jesus Christ that was amazing bro!' Nick breathes looking down at his brother's smiling face and ruffles his hair. 'Alright bro let me finish my shower OK?'

'Yes Sir' David responds through his forced smile.

'Sir? Cool, nice touch Davey!' Nick smiles proudly, his brother has apparently learnt his place! 'One thing though bro, next time try to swallow it 'K? It's all over my feet.'

Turning away David is confused... 'I swallowed it all I know I did!' Looking down he notices a glint on the end of his semi hard penis! 'I came on him?!' David's forced smile then turns into a full blown grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part VII later today!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mattbarradell For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 11th, 2013)
  #2   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 08:41 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarradell
'Sir? Cool, nice touch Davey!' Nick smiles proudly, his brother has apparently learnt his place! 'One thing though bro, next time try to swallow it 'K? It's all over my feet.'

Turning away David is confused... 'I swallowed it all I know I did!' Looking down he notices a glint on the end of his semi hard penis! 'I came on him?!' David's forced smile then turns into a full blown grin.
Huh. I'm not sure how I'd missed this story earlier, but I have to say I'm glad you updated (and included the previous chapters). I'm definitely enjoying the slow progression of David into a mega hottie right under his big brother's nose. Nick is definitely gonna pay for what he's done to his brother. It's a shame they were closer in age, since it's going to be insane for a 10 year old to get over six foot, but I'm sure you'll make the story work just as you have here.

That last exchange of this chatper was spectacular! Very much looking forward to more. Keep it up!

--JSmith
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
despite possibly needing the occasional tweaking here or there, this story is overall rather brilliantly well written; besides that, what a great fucking story in the firstplace!!
I'm so freaking excited to see the next parts man; I don't know how this one slipped from my memory till you posted this new part, but DAAAMN i'll make sure to keep a sharp eye out for it now
thanks for the great story, man, looking forward to more awesome stuff from you!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #4   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2008, 11:13 PM
The Alpha from hell

tremorwolf is on a distinguished road
Hell yeah!.. he came over his ass of a brothers feet >3 Come on Davie boy!... get big!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options