The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ghostwriter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 01:07 AM

ghostwriter is on a distinguished road
Juggernuat Part 4: Cytorak Makes His Claim

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5824 (Part 1)
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5834 (Part 2)
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5845 (Part 3)

Sorry guys, but I just finished my first year of grad school and now I can write some good follow ups for 2008! The links to my former juggernaut stories are posted now and part 4 is here. Part 5 is on the way so brace yourselves and tell me what u think...

Juggernaut pt. 4: Cytorak Makes His Claim
Jamals junior year in college had passed by rather quickly. He wanted to try his hand at something new. He promised himself that he would keep his grades up, but just felt bored with being 400 pounds of muscle. Cytorak had kept his end of the bargain by keeping Jamal safe and allowing him live as normal of a high school life as possible. Jamal had made the weight lifting squad at school with ease the following semester and was interested to try his strength out. There was something he had to do, however.

"CYTORAK!!" "Yes Jamal?" "I made the weightlifting team, but unless I am in real danger, do not augment me with your strength." Cytorak questioned Jamal but Jamal informed him that humans tend to be edgy on steroid usage which he had to had to Cytorak in full later. Jamal was entering the summer of his senior year and the beginning of his short weight lifting season when it dawned on him. He only had 8 months left until Cytorak would want Jamal to hold up his end of the bargain. This made Jamal worry. What did Cytorak want him to do. Would it help people or would it hurt them? Jamal had to know. Jamal made outstanding gains on the team. He broke most of the school records. It would have been all of them but he didn't want to overdo it. The time ticked down and Jamal had to make a choice. He knew that Cytorak has helped him thus far and it would be a shame to lose that help, but he didn't want to kill anybody. What to do? Matt had been great to him so far and liked that Jamal was only 50 ponds heavier than him normally. Jamal had not really had to tap into his super strength and kinda missed that surge of unstoppable raw power. He then knew what he had to do.
Later that night, Jamal stopped playing football a little early with his classmates and went back to Matt's restaurant. He asked Matt to stand by him as he entered the crimson wasteland once more to confront Cytorak for what would hopefully be the last time. Focusing, Jamal was once again in the wasteland. Cytorak was waiting. "Now human, I have let you have your fun. You will walk tomorrow and get your 'degree', but afterwards, I will take over the world as I did 400 years ago. Give into my power and you shall rule alongside me." "Cytorak I know what I agreed but I cannot kill anyone. It's just not me. I will be your warrior, your...juggernaut, but allow me to use this amazing power to help those in need of it. Merge with me and together we can save the world and you will be regarded as a hero." "HAHAHA, puny human, do you honestly think I care about these mere mortals. You are my juggernaut. You will outlast all of these insects by millenias. Still...your human sex is delightful especially when dominating the human male. Your words may hold some merit." Cytorak then began to think. Jamal waited. He might have actually won the muscle demigod over. "If I merge with you Cytorak, you will look like me, and be able to fuck anything under the sun. You will still be unstoppable and we can accomplish so much good together." "Human, strength is the least of my power. If I merge with you then you can grow to beat any situation and fluctuate your growth as you see fit. You would draw from my power, but I would gain pleasure from your interaction with humans. I never have experienced lust before." "Cytorak what are your other powers?" "Not only will we be unstoppable human, but we'll be indestructible." "Please Cytorak, merge with me and see what we can do together."
Cytorak thought, and then Jamal was back in Matt's restaurant. Matt staring into his dark, handsome, loving crimson eyes...
Jamal thought it was over, he was waiting for Cytorak to take control and end mankind's existence... then something happened...

Memories of a young broad boy picking on his younger brother flowed into Jamals mind. Growing pains from a family that Jamal had never known and then Cytorak entered. A juggernaut entered Jamal's mind, but Jamal still remembered everything. He was still there. He still remembered his family, his friends, Matt, but where were these other memories coming from. Space travel, astrology, logic, geometry, anatomy, history, philosophy, all traveled through Jamal's mind and yet, Jamal was still there. Jamal had stopped. "Jamal," Matt called. Cytorak looked at Matt, then closed his eyes. Then Jamal looked at Matt and embraced him in a big hug. His 17" cock between the ab gut and Matt's muscle bear frame. Jamal had merged with Cytorak. "You bout to get fucked by a monster Matt." Jamal thought back to the crimson wasteland, but it no longer existed. There was just him and power. Jamal focused and looked to see the crimson veins emerge. Grow thought Jamal and he did. His frame packed on more and more muscle until the cement tile began to crack under the pressure. Matt looked on as his juggernaut lover grew to 6'5" tall and nearly 1200 pounds of dense thick black muscle. Those crimson eyes looked back with lust and the black love pole began to ooze precum. Matt climbed the planet of muscle and began to lower himself on the shaft. Jamal looked at Matt and wanted despartely for Matt to gain about 200 lbs. Suddenly Matt began to moan, His bear body began to grow as he lowered himself more and more onto the thick shaft. He was growing too... In the back of Jamal's mind, he heard a low whisper,"We are gonna fuck the shit outta him;did we say that right, human?" Jamal smiled to himself, then him and the 550 pound Matt had the best fuck session ever for the next 48 hours. It was gonna be a good life...

***Elsewhere an elderly bald man gazed out of his window looking into the wild blue sky and in deep thought. "Ororo," he shouted. "Yes Charles," said an silky voice from an african female. "Ready the jet. We're going to Atlanta..."

To be continued..

Part 5: The Recruitment - Jamal learns to tap into his new Juggernaut armor, gets paid a visit by some people just like him, and learns of his predescesor...Cain Marko
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostwriter For This Useful Post:
Brawnophile (March 18th, 2014), dickasauras (December 4th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options