The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2008, 06:09 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Wish Cards, Part 5

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

I sound like a broken record, but again thanks so much for the comments and suggestions! Some of the suggestions for cards were scarily close to what I had in mind... anyway, here's Part 5. Sorry for the lack of Jake.

The Wish Cards, Part 5

When Matt woke up that Friday morning, he wasn’t feeling as energetic as he was used to. Granted, he did get to lounge around the house all day because he didn’t have college, but he found he preferred being able to keep his eyes open without having to hit “snooze” a few times first.

He rolled out of bed, stood up, and instantly fell over with a decisive thud.

“Ow…”

“Matthew! Was that you?” His mum shouted from the bathroom.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” Matt was still taken aback a little by his deeper voice, which he hoped had a smooth quality to it (it did). Oddly enough, his mum never thought anything of it.

“Alright, but you should be more careful!”

“Yes mum…” Matt got to his feet and stood in the centre of his room. It was a fair-sized bedroom, but it felt smaller than it did a week ago. Not even a week ago. He was growing quickly. He rubbed his eyes a few times and blinked to try and wake up, before sitting back down on the bed with a great protest from the mattress. Last night he’d slept in just his largest pair of boxers, which also happened to be too small for him. With the effort it took to tug them over his thighs and pack in his bulge, he hoped they’d come off again. Matt patted his crotch affectionately and looked over the rest of his impressive body.

Last night he’d wondered what to do about people noticing his growth. Matt didn’t want undue negative attention, but then at the same time he really wanted people to know he was bigger than he was before. That was when he reached a compromise, and wished for people to notice there was something different about him, but to not freak out or anything. Just treat him like someone who’s put a bit of weight on, and looks better for it.

I hope Tammy picked a card out, he thought not for the first time. He didn’t want to phone and find out; he had to see her for himself. That was why he was meeting her at college for dinner. Of course, there was someone else he wanted to see as well.

“Mum, are you done in the bathroom yet?”

“It’s all yours.”

Matt grabbed his clothes for the day and took them with him. On the way he almost fell over his mum, who was actually still in the hallway at the time.

“Whoops.”

“Look where you’re going” she said, but she didn’t sound all too angry. “And put some clothes on! You’re a young man now, you should dress like one. And don’t you think it’s time for a shave?” Matt was still himself enough to subtly hold his clothes over his crotch - she was his mum, after all - but his cheeky grin told her he wasn’t shaving just yet. “Alright, it’s your face I suppose… but don’t they have a clean-shaven policy at your work?”

Shit. “Uhhh I think they do” he admitted grudgingly. He was starting to feel very naked, and very tall against his mum. He was 2 or 3 inches taller than her now, planting him at about 5ft 11. “I’m gonna get ready, I’ll be late otherwise.” He slid around her into the bathroom, locking it and leaning against it with a sigh (and an audible creak). He didn’t bank on taking up quite as much room as he did. Matt went through the motions of brushing his teeth and washing his face, but not without taking a good look at it. A young man looked back at him, his dark eyes narrowed a little suspiciously. He ran a hand along his stubble, wondering what the hell to do with it. Was it the stubble that made him look older, or was it his face changing? It looked hairier, but it was face-shaped, still. He thought he was better looking than before, but that was subjective. On the other hand, he’d never found himself attractive before (there was something narcissistic about it). The most obvious change was that he was smiling more, and it was one of those which would be at home as a toothpaste advertisement.

It took about 15 minutes to get dressed. The dark blue top he’d thought of wearing ripped as he tugged an arm through, and he had to find some shoes which actually fit. Dave had some size 10s which would have to do for the time being. As Matt rummaged through the fridge for something to eat, he heard a grunt from the other side of the fridge door.

“I’m heading past your college. Want a lift?”

“Uh, sure” Matt replied, mouth stuffed with food, to the retreating suit-clad Dave. He rarely offered a lift to anyone, and it was usually his mum. Matt stuffed a few oatmeal bars into his pocket and headed after Dave in case he changed his mind. In the true British fashion, it was drizzling with rain as Matt got into the silver Citroen. He hoped it wasn’t pathetic fallacy.

Dave waited until he was out the garage before saying anything. He wasn’t a man of words, usually. “I think it’s time we had a man-to-man chat, Matt. Your mother didn’t ask me to either.”

“Eh?”

Dave looked deliberately ahead at the road, turning the wheel like a 50’s American film actor does even when going in a straight line. “We noticed you’ve been going through a couple of changes recently, and I thought it was time someone talked to you about, you know, stuff.”

“You don’t mean sex, surely?” Matt asked, his eyes widening as he caught his breath.

“No, not just sex.” Dave said as he drove. “Rules about bringing girls home. Safe sex. Being a father.”

“Dave!” Matt didn’t know he could still pull off that higher-pitched indignant squeal, but there it was. “I’m nineteen!” Besides, when did he bring a girl home that wasn’t Tammy? He didn’t mention that, though.

“You’re a young man, going through a lot of changes. You’re more prone to act on impulse…”

“My impulse is to get out this stupid car” Matt growled, getting out at the timely convenience of a red light. What was with Dave? He knew about sex (the theory, anyway…) and he didn’t like children enough to get someone pregnant… honestly… not to mention the fact that he wasn’t attracted to women. He did get a lift most of the way to college, though. He was a bit early actually, so Matt made his way to the playing field to see if Jake was around. The rain must have scared them off, because the place was empty. Matt shook his head and hoped he’d bump into him later on.

It was pouring steadily as Matt made his way to meet Tammy by the main doors. There was a cheap bench for his convenience, though by the time he actually sat down, the rain had caused his dark red shirt to cling to his torso. His large pecs, pointed nipples and even his abdominals were highlighted as he moved, the sleeves bunching up away from his biceps. He folded his arms, catching sight of the way his muscles bunched together. Was he any stronger? Matt hadn’t tried lifting anything heavy, but when he thought about it he probably was physically more powerful. He sat there amusing himself by tensing his arms, watching the veins pop up as his muscles breathed for him.

“Hey, Matt!” He looked up from his arms to see Tammy heading his way, a short black skirt clinging to her hips and her conservative black tights hardly making it look at all decent. At least her long sleeved, cream top was more conservative (if unbuttoned at the top). Matt was about to get to his feet when he realised with an embarrassing jerk that he had a raging boner that wasn’t about to go away. Aww, crap.

“Hey, looking good Tammy” he replied, smiling and imagining her naked. It didn’t work like it sometimes did. This called for desperate measures… Dave naked? No no no!

Tammy stood by the bench, looking down at him with a small smile on her lips. “There’s something different about you.” She said very carefully. “It’s the hair, isn’t it.”

“You picked a card, didn’t you?” Matt asked, getting to his feet and looming over her. He shamelessly adjusted himself without thinking, though he had the grace to shrug his impressive shoulders when Tammy lowered her gaze and looked impressed.

“If only you weren’t gay” she sighed. “Yes, I picked a card. So did Adam.”
“What were they?” Matt asked as they headed for the park for the afternoon.

“Funny you should ask.” Tammy smiled. “Haven’t you noticed anything… different… about me?”

“No.” Matt looked over her again, a welcome departure from looking at the top of her head. “You didn’t have a haircut, did you? You always tell Adam off for not noticing…”

They walked past a group of people eating at a picnic table, sheltered from the rain. Matt noticed their eyes not on him, but on Tammy. One actually wolf-whistled, which began a whole orchestra of whistlers.

“It’s called the Beauty card.” Tammy explained, “I did have it in my bag but it’s behaving like yours.”

“The Beauty card?” Matt asked incredulously. “But you look exactly the sa-” He coughed and tried again. “You’re telling me that your deepest, darkest wish was to be better looking?”

“I didn’t think it was at first. But people are noticing me, and I like it.” Tammy was looking right up at him then, daring him to laugh. When she looked at him like that, Matt thought he saw some of what people liked about her. Perhaps the Beauty card only worked on people who didn‘t have a Wish Card? “You said you didn’t think you’d have picked the Grow card, right?”

“That’s true.”

“And you’re liking it.”

“Damn right.” Matt flexed for her, and she poked at his bicep for a while.

“Then it’s a win-win situation.” They didn’t talk for a few minutes after that, both lost in their own thoughts. Matt knew Tammy better than most people, and would have thought something like her parents getting back together, or her younger sister’s illness would have been more important to her. In fact, he was sure they were. Did Clifton’s cards only grant selfish wishes?

“Hey, Matt! Wait up!”

Matt turned to see Blair, looking slightly winded. He must have run pretty far to get quite so flustered as he was. More interesting was the fact that he was alone; Ryan was nowhere to be seen. Matt sized himself up against Blair. Blair was taller, but Matt was getting there with his muscularity.

“Hey, Blair.” Matt said.

“I saw you by the bench, but then you walked off before I got out of class on time… I figured you’d be coming to the park, though, you always do…” Blair looked as if he wanted to eat his words. “Uhhhhh…” He ran a hand through his hair and grinned at his feet.

Matt looked for Tammy, only to find she was stood by the entrance to the park.

“I was just wondering, if, well, you wanted to go out sometime? Get something to eat, watch a film… we haven’t hung out for a long time.”

Matt was probably gaping like a fish for a long time, but Blair was still blushing when he discovered the use of his voice. “Uh, sure.” He straightened up, straining for as much height as possible against the taller guy. “How about on Monday?” He found himself saying.

“Yeah, that sounds great. I’ll pick you up from yours around 7?” Blair waited for the nod before smiling. Was that relief in his expression? “I’ll see you on Monday, then.” With that he turned and left. Matt watched, to see him meet Ryan at the corner of the street.

“Was that a date you two just planned?” Tammy asked, suddenly at his side again. Had she known all along?

“I think so.” Matt answered. “I’d better go get a nice shirt or something that actually fits.”

“I’d get it on Sunday, or even Monday. You might grow again between now and then. At this rate, you’ll probably be twice as big by then.”

“Don’t say that!” Matt squawked. Just the thought of that was making his cock twitch violently. “Damn, I can’t believe this is happening.”

“You lucky guy. He never even looked at me.” Tammy sounded bemused.

“Maybe your Beauty doesn’t work on gays. It’s wasted on them anyway.”

They got some dinner from the sandwich bar and sat looking out at the pond, back where Matt had met Clifton twice now. Then Matt carried on with the conversation. “What card did Adam get?”

“I asked him to meet us here for some food. He’ll be here any time.” Tammy clearly wasn’t going to tell him herself. Matt shrugged and ate his sandwiches, all four of them.

“You fat bastard.”

“Well, I’m a growing boy.” Matt grinned.

“I can see why Blair likes you so much. I think you’ve grown more likeable as you’ve gotten bigger.”

“So I wasn’t likeable before?” Matt asked, frowning in mock anger.

“Hey, Adam’s here!” Tammy said overly brightly, to avoid answering his question. “Oh… he’s not alone.” Matt could see him now as well, being followed by none other than Lucy, Sarah, Harriet and Amelia. There was a couple of other girls and guys there as well, making the quiet corner look more like a crack den for misunderstood college students. Matt didn’t like it a single bit. At least they hung back as Adam walked over.

“Hey, guys.” Adam grinned, eyeing Matt up and down. He’d never done it quite like that before. “Sorry I’m so late. Some people saw you both, and followed me here. I didn’t know people noticed who I hung out with.”

“Who are they after?” Tammy asked, flicking her hair back. Matt had never seen her do that, either. He was starting to feel uneasy, to say the least.

“It’s a three-way contest.” Adam replied, hands on hips. “If we’re not careful they’ll start demanding an orgy from us.” Behind him, the group of people seemed to be straying closer, as if trying to hear.

“What are you on about? What card did you get?” Matt asked.

Adam had no problems with his card slipping out of his bag or anything; he held it up to them. Perhaps the card wanted to show itself off, given the title. “It’s the Stud card.”

Matt felt himself getting hard again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2008, 06:46 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
This is great!

I'm loving this story! Can't wait fo the next part!
  #3   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2008, 07:04 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This story rocks. So. Much.
  #4   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Wish Cards

Oh Wow! HOT!! There's no way to describe it better And there's still so much more to go! WAY TO GO!!!
  #5   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2008, 10:07 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
Fantastic, natural work.

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
  #6   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2008, 11:41 PM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
Awesome awesome awesome awesome .... did I mention awesome???

rdyroger
  #7   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 10:59 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Ah. Classic, Man.
And an echo of a ready roger from a red roger. Awesome

redroger11

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic