The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Wish Cards, Part Six

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Thanks again for all the supportive comments. Please enjoy reading Part 6 as much as I enjoyed writing it

- Dem

The Wish Cards, Part Six

“The Stud Card?” Matt repeated. Tammy nodded, smiling ever so slightly.

“It doesn’t work on us, remember.” she said, “We both have cards, remember?”

Matt’s cock was definitely telling him otherwise. He didn’t see any visible change to Adam, but then again…

“Take a good look.” Adam said, leaning down. “Hey, you got bigger. Stand up, let’s see how tall you are.”

Matt was spared by the girls and guys gathering around. As if it wasn’t complicated enough with one card, now we have three. No, four. I wonder if Jake’s started changing yet. He didn’t attempt to stand up. Instead, he tried to think of anything to calm himself down. Dave naked wasn’t quite having the same effect anymore, not with what Matt was pretty sure was an increased libido. Even Tammy’s barely-exposed cleavage was asking for it. Oh no, I’m not turning straight am I? Then he looked up at Adam again. No, I’m definitely not. Then there was Blake as well… this erection was simply not going away.

All this happened in the time it took for Adam’s little fan club to get comfortable. Harriet, still miraculously bleach blonde, was actually simpering up at him. Simpering! What the hell.

“We’ll talk about this later.” Matt told him flatly, “When we’re alone.” He added, though Adam either missed the hint or ignored it completely.

“I didn’t know you’d be bringing people with you.” Tammy told him cordially, though Matt could tell she was chewing bricks in her head.

“Are you jealous, Tammy?” Asked Sarah, positioning herself on the other side of Adam. Her Beauty card certainly didn’t work on the straight girls. “Adam doesn’t belong to anybody.”

“Ok, this is getting a bit weird.” Matt stood up and carelessly adjusted himself, and was glad to see he was just an inch shy of Adam’s height. “I’ll phone you later.”

“What, can’t you handle the fact that someone else is getting the attention?” Adam smirked.

“Eh?”

“You heard me. You thought you’d be the only one with, you know, but now there’s more than just you. You never showed us your card because you didn’t want us to have one.”

“That’s not true” Tammy interrupted, “I brought mine with me and now it’s not in my bag.”

“What are you guys on about?” Asked a random guy from the back, trying to nudge closer.

“Nothing. This conversation is over.” People moved out the way as Matt ploughed through, and he heard people saying “Has he had his hair cut?” above the whispers.

“Wait up Matt!” Tammy caught up with him as he left the clearing. “He’s got the Stud card. What else did you expect?”

“He was hot enough without that bloody card.” Matt told her heatedly, despite not being totally out of earshot.

“So was you.” Came the quiet reply.

Matt didn’t know what to say, so he avoided mentioning it. “I need to get some new clothes… again… you coming with me?”

He was feeling tingly again. Then he was warm, then he was just plain horny. Matt grabbed his stiff cock and pounded away, thoughts of Adam naked rolling through his head. Then Adam was right there on top of him, his hands groping Matt’s tense, broad body. Eventually they reached his stiff cock, and he took over. Lowering himself down, he wrapped his lips around Matt’s pulsing head, and swallowed it inch by throbbing inch…Matt leaned back on his bed and took it like a man. Adam looked up, hoping Matt was satisfied. “Carry on then” he ordered, and as he did the feelings of ecstasy grew even greater…

“Fuck!” Matt fell out of bed at the sound of his alarm going off. It was 7am, Saturday morning. He tugged his covers off, to find he was completely naked and his covers were soaked in cum. Well, it did feel like a realistic dream…
Matt stood up, and up, and up. His heart skipped a beat as he realised he’d just grown - in his sleep. Looking back at the night before, he’d been too annoyed at Adam to really register the tense feeling he should have been used to by now.

Time to inspect his bigger body. Matt pulled on some of the new boxer shorts he’d only brought yesterday, and sighed at the fact that he’d probably have to get some more soon. He wasn’t made of money. His room felt even smaller than before, and his large hands dwarfed the door knob on the way to the bathroom. They felt lower down, too.

Matt tugged his boxers off and chucked them in the corner of the bathroom as he leaned closer to the mirror for a better look. There was no denying it, he had a beard going on. Beneath the hair, his angular face and dark brown eyes were enough for Matt to feel a thick, heavy 11 inch cock slap against his skin. One hand pumped away as he checked the rest of his body out. His bull neck and traps sat on boulder-like shoulders, which in turn supported an amazingly thick set of arms. It wasn’t just the biceps, it was the triceps as well. The big, meaty hands with their thick fingers completed the effect. His chest sported a pair of heaving pecs, lightly coated in brown hair. His cobbled abs were also lightly haired, and from the belly button down was that thick, dark line of hair Matt was privately proud of. This reminded Matt of his armpits; he’d not even thought about then. Lifting his free arm, he wasn’t surprised to see a mass of dark hair.

His cock - oh God, his cock! - kept his attention for some time before he could pull away and see the bottom half of his body. His quads were thick enough that Matt had to stand with his legs a little apart, though he hadn’t thought about that; he’d just done it. He had a fairly hair pair of legs, but then they went with the rest of him. Then, his feet had to be size 13 or so. They matched the rest of his body, anyway.

Getting into the shower and leaving his cock for a long moment, he found there was a lot less room than he remembered. The curtain clung to his skin, so he just had to pull it back. Then the showerhead was too close to his head, so he had to pull that higher up. At its highest, it was barely high enough. Even the amount of water didn’t feel enough to drench his body. Matt had to keep turning around, and whenever he did he would see himself in the mirror and he’d have to pound even harder at his easily excitable member.

“Ok… time for work” he told himself eventually. He was slightly taken aback at his baritone voice, but even to his ears it sounded pretty hot. His cock was responding again, as if the past half an hour hadn’t even happened. Not to mention his overnight adventure.

He thought getting dressed would be a shame, but in fact it turned out to be almost as fun. With his new size, his work clothes were just too small. His black trousers hugged at his legs, not to mention his package. Matt noticed his rounded bubble butt for the first time, as well. At least the trousers he wore would highlight it for everyone, he supposed. The shirt he wore was too short in every respect, but by unbuttoning the top few buttons enough to show the top of his hairy chest, it would be alright as long as he didn’t flex too much or anything like that. It was a dark red; he seemed to have developed a thing for that colour.

Shit… he still had to shave. Matt trudged to the bathroom, and the electric razor. At least this way, he could have some scratchy stubble still. With some time and care, he even gave himself some sideburns. He thought they looked good, and he was right. They did.

One of the perks of being awake so early was he had time for breakfast. When he got into the kitchen he found his mum and Teresa were already out of bed.

“What are you two doing up?” He asked, heading for the fridge.

“I heard you falling out of bed again, so I thought I’d make you some breakfast.” His mum replied. “So don’t eat all that lasagne…” Matt paused with a fork to his mouth. “I’ve already put you some eggs and bacon on.”

“I’ll have that as well.” Matt shrugged, eating the lasagne like a man possessed.

“Mum…..!” Teresa cried from the table, “I wanted that for my dinner!”

“I’ll make you some more later.” His mum replied patiently, used to her attitude. She was 13, after all. “Matt’s at work anyway.”

“Whatever.”

Matt plonked himself down next to his sister, the chair giving a satisfying creak. He was oblivious to his withering glower. “Fatso.”

“Fat?” Matt was tempted to tear his sleeves and show her how much fat he didn’t have, but he didn’t have any other shirt suitable for work that would fit. After a full English breakfast with seconds, he did wonder if she was right.

“You make me sick.” Teresa finally said, dripping with sisterly disgust.

“Love you too sis. Anyway, time for me to go…” Matt grabbed a slice of toast, piled it with bacon and folded it in half. “See you later.”

“Have fun honey.” His mum stood on her tiptoes and Matt leaned down a little for a kiss on the cheek. “You had a shave, then. I thought you would.”

“Yeah.” Matt shrugged. “Laters.”

It was nice and warm outside, for a early morning anyway. Matt only had to walk across the park to the edge of town, where he worked in a large office. Admittedly, he didn’t know much about it and he did spend most of his time making people tea or sorting out piles of paper into the right cabinets. He was pretty much the dogsbody, but he’d been there a while and it was something to do with deliveries to local companies. It was more fun than it sounds, really.

The walk through the park took less time than he thought it would. But then, running around the perimeter of the park, he saw a very familiar figure heading in his direction.

“Hey, Jake.” Matt grinned. Jake, wearing some tight blue shorts and a wife beater, looked confused then surprised at the now larger man.

“You got even bigger. These cards actually work, don’t they.” Jake was being unusually polite.

“They do. Why?”

The other guy’s face fell. Matt looked him up and down, and thought maybe he looked a bit younger? Or was it just that he was expecting him to? He did seem a little less bulky than he did two days ago, but then again Matt was much bigger than before. “No reason.” He said easily, before running off again. Matt watched with some amusement. What a day, and it was hardly even half 8.

Once at work, Matt took his shoes off. They were only size 11s, and they weren’t doing his feet any good.

“Morning, Matt. You had a haircut?” Asked Victoria, the general secretary. “It looks good.”

“Uh, thanks.” Matt grinned.

“Anyway, Frank wanted me to send you to him as soon as you got here. He says it’s important.”

“Frank?” Matt repeated. Frank hardly ever dealt with anyone, unless he was sacking them. Normally he just told Patricia, his manager, and she sorted it.

“You heard me. Chop-chop!” Matt tugged his shoes back on with difficulty and headed up to the big bosses’ office. The door was wide open.

“Come in, Matthew.” Frank said from his desk. “Shut the door.”

Matt did so and perched on the edge of the comfy red chair facing his boss. He didn’t look all too angry.

“I’ve been talking to Patricia about you.” Frank said. “She says you’re a good, hard worker. She also said that we’re not using you to your full potential. You’re a student, yes?”

“I am.” Matt’s mouth was dry.

“Well as you may know, we don’t have many positions for weekend workers.” Frank continued. “But there is a post available for the weekend as a security guard.”

“Security guard? But I don’t…” Matt looked down at his body. “Uhh…. I could give it a try.”

“It’s good money and you don’t really do all that much…” Admitted Frank. “But it is important, and your figure is usually enough to deter anyone from trying to get in. You know Jerry at the main doors? You‘ll be taking his job, he‘s retiring.”

“Whoah. I don’t know if I’ll be any good…”

“I think you will.” Frank said.

10 minutes later, he was stood by the main revolving doors. Patricia had a black shirt with short sleeves that nearly fit, and a black tie as well. He wore the shirt loose, though, in the warm weather.

I’m 19, and I’m a freaking security guard! He thought incredulously. He did look older than his age by a good few years, but that was beside the point. Even better still, he hardly had to do anything! People let themselves in in the morning, and came in and out over dinner, but other than that the place was dead. Victoria was sat at a desk just inside, so he roamed around their for most of the day drinking coffee and eating anything that fell out the vending machine. It wasn’t so bad with Victoria for company. He could feel her eyes on him, whenever she thought he wouldn’t notice. Or maybe she knew he could see her. The rumour was that she was a bit of a player, and her hardly-hidden chest did nothing to quench those rumours. Matt looked out the floor-length glass doors, folded his mighty arms and wondered if he could bring his iPod next time.

How did they know I’d be bigger? Last week, I was my old size… Matt wondered. Reality is effected by my changes, I suppose. But it’s still real. It made sense, to him.

It was getting late. The sun was actually going down as Matt waited with Victoria for the last fifteen minutes of the shift. Most of the building was empty, now.

That was when the man came in. He wore all black, and had to be about 6ft or so. He went right up to Victoria’s desk, where she was reading a magazine.

“I need to see someone upstairs.” He said.

“You’ll have to leave a message, and I’ll see if they’re her still sir.” Victoria replied, sitting up and taking a pen. “What’s your na-”

“Listen to me, you little slag, I have to go see her right now so let me up there, or I’ll…”

“You’ll what?”

The man turned to see Matt stood there, looking down at him with a small smirk. This close, Matt could smell alcohol on him. “Who the fuck are you?”

“That’s none of your business. Don’t talk to my staff like that.” Matt was quite enjoying having the upper hand.

The man blinked a couple of times. Then, he aimed a punch right in the stomach. Matt was shocked by the impact, but not because it hurt. Rather, because he didn’t feel much at all. The guy looked more shocked than him, though.

“Time for you to leave, I think.” he said, and at that he grabbed the man and lifted him over his wide shoulder with relative ease. “Stop kicking, or I’ll stop you myself.” That was enough to calm his feet down, if not his motor mouth.

“You fucking cunt, who the hell do you think you are, put me down you fucking juicer, I have friends twice the size of you…”

“Uh huh…” Matt dropped the man outside the doors. “Come back in and you’ll leave by a stretcher next time.” He didn’t wait for an answer, instead going back inside. The man looked at his wide retreating back, and headed in the other direction with some parting curses.

“I phoned the police” Victoria said a little breathlessly. “Thank you… thank you so much, Matt. I don’t know what I would have done on my own. Sometimes Jerry fell asleep, and drunk people come in sometimes…”

“Don’t think anything of it.” Matt grunted. He could feel his thick cock stirring at the control he had, the power he had, over the man.

“Is there any way I can… repay you?” Matt looked from his bulging crotch to Victoria, who had more than just a few buttons undone. There was no denying his lust, then; he was at full mast, and he jumped over the counter to pin her against the wall. Man or woman, it didn’t really matter now. He tried to undo his shirt, but his thick fingers couldn’t manipulate the buttons. Eventually he gave up and ripped it off, and did the same to Victoria’s.

“Oh god, you’re so hot…” Victoria was on her tiptoes, but Matt still hunched over a little. Eventually he picked her up, pinned her against the wall and undid his trousers. She lifted her skirt, and he plunged all 11 inches inside her. He felt her hands on his meaty pecs, her tongue in his mouth, her slim body engulfed by his…

Damn, it felt good.

He thrust faster, harder, and she was squealing in delight. He could feel himself climaxing, but it didn’t matter, it was a frantic affair anyway… he exploded in her, and their juices mingled as they covered the floor. They stayed in the same position for a few moments, her head nestled on his bare shoulder, until he carefully put her down. Matt looked around for something to wipe himself off, when suddenly Victoria was on her knees sucking at his cock. Already he was hard again, and she couldn’t fit much more than his swollen head in her mouth. He tried to ram it further; she gagged. Her orals skills were beyond describing. Combined with his surging testosterone, he came all over again after a few intense, highly charged minutes. She couldn’t swallow it all, try as she might; it spilled on the floor again.

Matt tucked his python into his boxers, and pulled up his trousers again. His shirt was ruined - looked like he was going to have to walk home topless. He left her to clean the mess.

“See you tomorrow, Matt.” Victoria smiled as he left.

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:22 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Really liking where this is going. Can't wait to see how Adam looks.
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:30 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Wish Cards

HOLY CRAP!!! MEGA-HOT!! Keep up the Awesome Writing Demandred! This story is wicked! Keep Matt growing - Hairy and HUGE!!
  #4   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 06:39 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
I'm really liking this. I'm glad your putting attention into the fact that other things about him are changing, attitude, and personality, espically the whole bigger hands and feet, and getting harier .

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
  #5   Add to Jockmorphr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:47 PM

Jockmorphr
Send a message via Yahoo to Jockmorphr
I think this story has got everyone VERY interested! Congratulations on creating such a hot storyline. While I love what's happening to Matt and Adam -- I really can't wait to see how Jake changes!

Keep up the great writing!
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 10:48 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I look forward to the jock getting lighter and younger and Matt getting rougher and tougher...heh I love this story more and more with each chapter.
  #7   Add to magusfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 11:06 PM

magusfan is on a distinguished road
Love Matt getting rougher and tougher! Don't let him go too hairy and huge though!
  #8   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 11:08 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Throaty giggle. OK. This Kid has it going on.

redroger11
  #9   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 12:48 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Heh! Normally, Straight Sex isn't my thing...

...but when your Matt's Size and horny as hell, in the heat of the moment, Anything goes!

Very nice story going on here, please post more ASAP!
  #10   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 12:57 AM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Interesting how you're taking him from gay to straight. Quite contrary to the usually thing you see around here. I wish we got more descriptions of his body, but otherwise, it's all great.
  #11   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Thanks so much guys I'm working on Part 7 now.

I'm looking forward to focusing on Jake some more as well, there seems to be alot going on right now and he's just wriggled to the side a little. There's alot I want to explore.

I'm not really into straight sex myself either, but like you said it IS Matt, so I have to let him indulge. But don't worry, he's not going to be totally straight. Heaven forbid. He's just going to be greedy and have anything with a pulse.

- Dem

- Shamshad Khan
  #12   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 03:54 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
Wow! I wasn't expecting that last bit. Wow!
  #13   Add to BergMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 07:59 AM

BergMuscle is on a distinguished road
I just discovered this story and had to read all six parts. Now I'm late for my back and triceps session, and for everything else I had planned for today, but it was worth it!

Very well-written story. Keep it coming!
  #14   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 11:34 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I need to chime in once again with my accolades. This story is amazing. I certainly wish I could find someone with cards like this around!

One little suggestion--feel free to take it or leave it. The "sex scenes" are quite rushed. You are really good about holding us in suspense as long as the clothes are on and the contact hasn't been established. However, once, the cock is out of the pants, it's basically over. I would love to see how seductive and descriptive you are able to be with a little worship session.

Keep up the good work!

(After posting this, I realized I should have added it to the next segment of the story. That's what I get for delaying my posts!)

Last edited by msclundylvr; March 26th, 2008 at 11:37 AM. Reason: I forgot something...
  #15   Add to LipsK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 06:23 PM

LipsK
I'm really amazed on how quick the chapters are coming! Best story this year!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options