The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Wish Cards, Part 7

Again, thanks for the support and kind words. Here's part 7.

- Dem

The Wish Cards, Part 7

“I hear you got promoted, Matthew.”

Matt looked up from his impressive breakfast. He wasn’t supposed to eat topless as it “looked crude”, but somehow he’d managed to get away with it that morning. His bulky shoulders rolled in a shrug. “Yeah. Who told you?”

“Some friends of mine.” Was all his mother said, putting some more bacon on his plate. “Now come on, you’ll be late if you don’t get a move on. I’ve ironed your shirt for you, but I think you need a larger one again…”

My shirt…? Matt remembered last night with a small grin, and the torn shirt he’d left for Victoria to clean. Lucky for him he had some more. “Oh, thanks.”
“If only we could get a coat that fits” his mum sighed, “It’s going to rain.”

Matt was already stood by the front door before he realised he hadn’t even shaved that morning. He was distracted from his rugged look by the looks people gave him as they arrived for work. Most of them were smiles. He found himself grinning back, involuntarily flexing his arms a little and his cock twitching in response. Victoria had called in sick - she probably had trouble walking - and he had little to do. That seemed more lucrative, yesterday.
There were some issues with standing around for hours with nothing to do. Foremost was being hungry; Matt ate all the food he’d brought with him by midday. I suppose I’m not used to my appetite stillhe thought as he patted his abs. Immediately his cock responded, highlighting another important issue. Matt wondered if he could even go for 10 minutes without thinking about sex, because whenever he did he’d spring right up for everyone to see. In that state, everyone who walked past seemed much more fuckable.

“Hey, Matt!” Matt spotted Tammy long after she saw his bulky form. She was carrying an umbrella, which he supposed cancelled out her skimpy skirt and low-cut long-sleeved blue top. For some reason, he felt no desire to do anything to her… well, not any more than he did any other person. “Looks like you got bigger.”

“Can’t say I noticed.” Matt replied casually, though he had to weigh twice as much as her at least. She was a bit too short to quite lick his nipples. Just thinking about that was enough to set him off again. “Ah… how did you know I’d be here?”

“I didn’t. I’m just on my way into town, and I knew that the great big lump of muscle over here had to be you.”

“Thanks.”

“You know it’s true. How much bigger are you going to get?”

“I don’t know.” Matt replied. He hadn’t thought about it, but just the idea was staining his packed boxers with pre-cum. If Tammy noticed, she didn’t say anything.

“Anyway… I was going to phone you later, but I may as well tell you now. I’ve talked to Adam, and he’s agreed that he was out of order on Friday. So tomorrow we can act like nothing happened.”

“What? He was an arrogant fucker. He’s going to say sorry before I even think of forgiving him.” Matt folded his arms, and Tammy was used to Matt enough to know he wasn’t going to budge on the subject.

The rest of the day passed slowly. With no Victoria, Matt’s only entertainment came when he had a bathroom break.

Monday. Today was the day Matt was supposed to be going out with Blair. Just the thought of that made the day pass smoothly, minus a few hiccups.
He was sat minding his own business when Jake sat in front of him. Oh yeah, Literature…he shrugged and was going to doodle whilst he waited for the lesson to start, but then he looked up again. There was definitely something off about Jake. His shoulders were hunched more, and was it just him or was the guy shorter? True, Matt was over half a foot taller than he was a week ago, but he was pretty sure Jake took up more room than that normally.

“Hey, budge up.” Matt was met by Tammy and Adam either side of him. That was when Matt noticed he was actually broader than the narrow desk and Tammy was pushing his arm away.

“You grew again!” Adam remarked, with that cheesy grin of his. Matt was put out at the fact that he was now larger than the guy he once thought, and still thought, was so hot, and didn’t say anything. “Listen man, I’m sorry if I was a bit of a dick on Friday. It’s the card, it’s just…” He took a deep breath, and Matt realised that there was something different about his friend, as well. He wasn’t taller, he was sure of that, but there was more of a shape to him than before. Rather than just toned, he looked more bulky. There was more of an aura around him that reeked of self confidence that caused Matt’s cock to slap against the bottom of the desk. His pride dictated that Adam was not to be better than him in any respect, but he was so self assured in his growth that he was willing to admit that Adam was actually more studly than him… and it was great.

“… so what do you say?” Adam finished, and Matt realised he’d not listened to a word of what he’d said for the past minute. His voice sounded the same as before, but those baritones were so hypnotising…

“Oh, er, yeah. Let’s just put it behind us.” Matt said quickly. That had to be the right answer, because Adam was grinning again. His perfect teeth and ruffled hair sent a shiver from Matt’s spine right along his thick shaft.

“Have you noticed Jake?” Tammy asked, but the lesson began before they could get into a discussion.

Physics was the lesson Matt was looking forward to most, simply because Blair would be there. He sat down with an eagerness that reminded him of when he was younger and he wanted to impress his teachers by getting the answers right between sitting with his arms folded proudly. David sat next to him and leaned to the right.

“You’re taking up too much room again.”

“Sorry” Matt apologised, shifting to the left. David was short enough that Matt nearly whacked him in the head a few times as he sorted his things out. “So, er, you heard anything from Alice yet?” Last time he’d checked, he’d sent her a love letter.

“I’m through with Alice.” The firm voice told Matt he should know what he was going to say next. “You’re friend with Adam Walker, aren’t you…?”
Oh, for crying out loud! Was everyone in school going to create an Adam Walker fan club? He wasn’t jealous, but…his thoughts turned to Blair, who was just entering the classroom. What if he decided he liked Adam, as well? Or Tammy? The whole college was going to lust after the pair of them if they weren’t careful.

“Hey, Matt.” Blair greeted as he walked past. No mention of the date… er… hanging out session they’d planned on Friday. Matt wondered whether to remind him.

“Have you had a haircut, Matt?” David asked. Matt banged his head on the desk.

It was nearly 7pm. Matt sat at the window impatiently, ready to go. He wore his work trousers and a smart shirt, which he thought looked pretty damn good. The red (what else?) top barely covered his bulging biceps, and the material was stretched over his broad shoulders. The first three buttons were undone, not only because it looked better but because the shirt would probably rip otherwise. Matt adjusted his trousers absently, his package bulging outwards from the way he sat. He actually had a pair of shoes which fit as well, which was pretty lucky considering he couldn’t find any which were larger.

Finally, a sleek black car pulled up outside his house.

“I’ll be back later” He called to the kitchen.

“Have fun honey!” His mum replied, “Tell Tammy I said hi!”

Unknown to his mum, it wasn’t a group trip. It was just him and Blair. All night. Matt got in the car with a flutter in his chest.

“Hey there.” Blair said, smiling. Matt smiled back, until he realised he was a bit too bulky for the passenger’s seat. His arm hung conspicuously over the handbrake, and the roof of the car brushed his head. Fortunately, it did for Blair as well. They had to be the same height now, actually.

“So where are you taking me first?” Matt asked with a grin.

“I was thinking that pizza place across from the cinema.” Blair replied, “Then we could see that new film after.” The late afternoon light gleamed at the pair of them, lighting his face until it seemed to glow. Matt wondered if he was thinking the same about him. As Blair went to change gear, their arms kept knocking against one another. Matt eventually moved it to conceal his stiffening member.

In less than ten minutes they were sat at a booth poring over the substantial menu. Matt grumbled at the lack of room to move, and was relieved when Blair laughed and agreed with him. Matt was definitely musclier, but Blair was big enough to have his own problems.

“I might have a large pepperoni.” Blair mused. “What about you?”

Matt shrugged again, his heavy shoulders shifting his red shirt. “I was thinking maybe a large pepperoni too. And a large spicy chicken, and a side order of fries.”

“Whoah, are you going to eat all that?” Blair asked.

Matt blushed a little. “I did have a snack earlier, but yeah…”

“It’s a good job I’m loaded then.” Blair remarked, pulling out his wallet.

“Wait, who said you’re paying?” Matt asked in a slightly strangled tone.
“It’d be rude of me not to” Blair replied. “Honestly, it’s fine. You’re a growing boy, aren’t you?”

Matt gave a nervous laugh, running a thick hand through his hair. That was too much of an echo of what he’d told Tammy to sit comfortably with him “Never say never.” He said slyly.

Once the food was ordered, Blair changed the subject. “You’re friends with Adam Walker, aren’t you?”

“I am” Matt replied, wondering when Blair would ask about his haircut. “Why do you ask?”

“It’s just…” Blair looked away, and when he looked back his expression was more serious than Matt had ever seen it. “This is between us two, ok? It’s just, Adam’s the only thing Ryan’s gone on about for the past few days. It’s driving me crazy. I’ve seen the guy around and I’m sure he’s nice, because you’re friends with him.” Oh, the irony. “But I don’t know what all the fuss is about.”

“David was banging on about him to me earlier” Matt replied, smiling. “I wouldn’t think anything of it. Ryan’ll come to his senses soon.”

“So, you don’t like him in that way either then?” There was too much relief in Blair’s voice for Matt to mistake his reasons for asking. Time for some partial truths.

“Right now, I prefer being with you.” There, that would have to do. It was the truth, after all. Adam’s smile, his voice, his body, were all replaced by Blair’s.

An hour and a considerable amount of food later, the two strapping young men found themselves watching the least interesting film ever. Matt wasn’t big on films, and it turned out Blair wasn’t either. There was a flying car, or something.

In the dark, Matt found it easy to watch Blair without being noticed. The small cinema chairs meant their arms were constantly rubbing; the friction was a permanent reminder that Blair was there, and he wanted to see him, not Adam. The excitement was too much for Matt, and after half an hour he stood up to go to the bathroom. “Back in a minute.” He had to do that thing where he put his hands in his pockets to hide his bulge, but it hardly worked. His hands were too big to stuff in his pockets comfortably, and his boner had a mind of its own. Matt hurried to the bathroom, locked himself in a cubicle and didn’t hesitate to attend to his throbbing cock. 11 inches of meat pulsed at him, and the sight was still enough to catch his breath.

He was so busy sorting himself out, he didn’t hear the bathroom door open, or notice Blair’s large feet under the cubicle.

“What are you doing in there, Matt? I know it’s you, I can see your feet.”
Matt felt himself go crimson. By the tone of his voice Blair knew exactly what he was up to. “Er…”

“Well? Let me in then.”

It was a gawping Matt who unlocked the cubicle door.

“I knew that would get you out.” Blair grinned.

Matt, who was still a unnatural shade of red, wasn’t letting him off that easy. “You’re coming with me.”

“What?” Blair found himself being half-dragged out the bathroom, out the cinema, to the car. Conveniently parked in a far corner, there were no other cars around. Well, not so close they’d interrupt the two of them. Matt took Blair’s keys, unlocked the back door and pushed him in. Then he lay on top, and somehow managed to get the door shut at the same time. The car squeaked at the uneven weight, and their long bodies were too long for the car, but Matt didn’t care right then. He had Blair all to himself. He pushed his engorged cock against Blair as he kissed his lips, his neck, his chest.

Somewhere in between the kissing both of their shirts were off, and Matt was met by a thick body which only made him even hornier. Blair’s smooth, large pecs were waiting to be kissed. His thick abs reminded Matt of what lay lower down, and suddenly Blair found his jeans removed for him. The car rocked from all the wriggling and tearing involved in getting naked in a confined space.

“Wow, Matt… you’re so big…”

“Am I? Tell me about it.” Matt’s hands roamed Blair’s, caressing his chest and his neck.

“You… you’re so big, you make me feel small. I’ve never seen arms as big as yours, and you have the best abs I’ve seen.” He gave a gasp as Matt kissed his neck roughly, the hands almost hurting in their intensity.

“I never told you to stop, did I.”

“Sorry… oh God… Matt, you have a body I would kill for. I’d do anything to be as big and muscular as you.”

“Hmm. Not bad.” Matt supposed. He felt Blair’s hands wrap around his cock, and smirked at the look on his face.

“It’s so big!”

“Good job that’s how you like them. Turn over.”

“What about lube-”

“Were you listening to me?”

Blair turned himself around without a word. Matt rubbed his hands along his shaft, his pre-cum a sufficient lubricant. Hopefully. He thrust himself into Blair, every inch resulting in a louder moan from the bottom boy. He must have been used to being a top, but he managed to take all 11 inches. Matt was impressed. He thrust harder, the car rocking even more, grunting at the effort of satisfying his needs without banging his head too much on the roof. It would have been easier on a bed, probably, but he wasn’t really thinking of that then. As he came, he gave a guttural shout of “Fuck!”, his fists clenching the seat and backrest for a good minute. Afterwards he pulled out of the other guy slowly, reluctantly, and lay down to catch his breath.

“That was so good.” Blair gasped from somewhere underneath Matt. “It ended too soon.”

“Who said I was finished?” Matt asked. He could feel his cock stirring and rising again already, still sticky but ready for more.

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 07:30 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Way to Go, Demandred!

Awesome Job on part 7! Matt's turning into a horny muscle-stud, and I, for one, hope he just keeps growing bigger. Love that part with Andy and Tammy; very neat trick Andy has on Matt. Can't wait for part 8!!
Great Story!!
Scott
  #3   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 07:35 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Aaaaand the story keeps getting hotter!
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 09:54 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Daaamn! Better and better.

redroger11
  #5   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:28 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Yay! Muscle Fuck Session! Woo hoo!

...ahem... i mean, um..... Great story

Can't wait for more....

...HOTNESS!!!!
  #6   Add to roborans2283's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 12:26 PM

roborans2283
Very nice - can't wait for the next chapter
  #7   Add to fudge_graham's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 07:28 PM

fudge_graham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fudge_graham Send a message via Yahoo to fudge_graham
I just got done reading the entire story and I have to say WOW...I can't wait for part 8
  #8   Add to BergMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 11:29 AM

BergMuscle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge_graham View Post
I just got done reading the entire story and I have to say WOW...I can't wait for part 8
I couldn't agree more!
  #9   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 12:22 AM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
I eagerly await your next chapter. You write well--your English teacher would be proud.
  #10   Add to michael1111ca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2008, 06:38 PM

michael1111ca is on a distinguished road
Where's the next one?

I just started reading this series over a week ago, and was excited because the chapters had been posted so fast (relative to each other).
Where's the next one now?
I need my fix!!! lol
  #11   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2008, 06:58 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Way to Go, Demandred!

Please keep this story going! It's INCREDIBLE!!! Cannot wait for part 8, Demandred!
Good Luck!
Scott
  #12   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the support and comments. My laptop, um, imploded.... with all my stuff on it. I might be able to whip up part 8 this week though I want to see this through.

*RIP Laptop* He was a good little machine.

- Shamshad Khan
  #13   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2008, 02:49 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
Small world! Happned to me as well, lol.

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
  #14   Add to Thespuspunk88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 09:36 AM

Thespuspunk88 has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Thespuspunk88
man, like everyone else here, I gotta say...I just read through the first 7 chapters and wow, really really good. Nice transformation and I like that you flowed it through to other characters, very very nice. Can't wait till the 8th part!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options