The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ghostwriter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 10:26 PM

ghostwriter is on a distinguished road
Juggernaut pt.6

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][COLOR=white]Juggernaut pt.6[/COLOR][/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][COLOR=white]The ?last? part guys. I don?t know whether or not to continue. Please read and let me know what you think?[/COLOR][/font]

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][COLOR=white]Jamal stood in front of the massive oak doors that belonged to Xavier?s institute. The building was guised under a school for gifted students. However, Jamal knew that inside were some of the most powerful mutants in the world, including the headmaster. Go on in Jamal. You might need to talk with professor Xavier about your?new cirriculum. ?I will do this my way. Hold on a second.? Jamal walked up and down the halls. It looked normal enough but that?s when he saw him. He was every bit as built as Jamal was. Slightly taller and bursting out of with dress shirt with blue furry muscle. The blue colored man-beast walked up to Jamal, his muscles sauntering and flexing along the way and extended a paw to the Juggernaut. ?Hello. You must be Jamal. My name is Hank McCoy.? ?Pleasure to meet you. Dude, where do you work out? You?re a beast!!!? ?Well, beast is relative. This power is part of my mutant ability.? Jamal felt his manhood slightly tense up and the beast must have taken notice. Jamal thought he could see him flex one of his meaty pecs at him. ?Maybe we can discuss my theory on mutant evolution in my lab sometime. Bring some old clothes though, I might put you to work.? Jamal nodded and walked away. At 400 lbs. of muscle, without him using the Cytorrak crystal, the Beast was every bit as large as Jamal was. Things were turning out to be interesting at this academy after all. [/COLOR][/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][COLOR=white]As Jamal strolled through the hallways he saw the abilities granted to those at his new home. Telekinesis, weather control, plasma blasts, multiplication, super speed, and even teleportation. All of these things made Jamal feel less like a freak and he still noticed that he had not checked into his new room. The room looked like a normal dorm room. There was some nice headroom and Jamal figured out that the bed had been specially reinforced to hold him. Everything was perfect. Now he needed to talk with Cytorrak. Cytorrak. I need to talk with you. Cytorrak? Jamal then heard a voice that was not like former symbiote. Cytorrak is gone. Only Marko remains. You got me into this mansion and I?m gonna tear it down brick by brick! Jamal noticed that he was now dressed in his juggernaut armor, as well as Marko. They would have to fight until one of them was no longer able to continue. Jamal was nervous. Marko had after all been a juggernaut way longer than him. But he pressed on. Blow after blow was struck as the two massive piles of muscle collided. Cain seemed to be able to harness more power, but Jamal stayed vigilant and kept on the attack. Cain at one point forced Marko down to his knees. ?Just what I thought, still a lapdog.? Jamal you must fight him. It was Xavier. Jamal focused on the power of the crystal and commanded its power. Then he grew. He whole body exploded with even more muscle growth. Jamal was pushing 900 lbs. when Cain threw a hard right into his abs. The abs stayed firm and Cain let out a shriek of pain. Jamal knew who was now in charge and hoisted Cain above him. Red energies began to flow from Cain into Jamal. As the black ex-college boy-turned juggernaut kept growing larger, Cain grew smaller and weaker. This, Jamal had figured must have been his original form before meeting Cytorrak. After sapping all of the red energy he dropped Cain to the ground and stood above him a massive 2800 lbs. of massive impenetrable muscle. Cain looked up at his conqueror in defeat and shame. ?Please let me pleasure a real juggernaut before I die.? Jamal realized that Cain was not lasting very long is this crimson barren earth environment. The power of the crystal must have sustained him and now that Jamal had it all, Cain would soon perish. Jamal realized that what were his clothes were now shreds. His massive black cock stood a whopping 23 inches long and 8 inches around. Cain mustered his last bit of strength and got to his knees, taking the cock into his weakened mouth. He sucked until he heard Jamal moan in pleasure. Jamal flexed his cock up and down lifting Cain off the ground as it moved. He looked at his tank like body and began to flex his gargantuan muscles. ?Yes Cain, suck that black monster!? Cain had to stop a little past the head but made it work. Jamal began to moan in pleasure. He was being serviced like never before. His muscles began to pump and swell even more with his increased testosterone. Then he came into Cain?s mouth. Gallon after gallon of cum forced its way into Cain Marko?s insides. Then, Cain stopped moving. Jamals massive amounts of cum were running out of his eyes and ears. His body had been flooded in Jamal?s massive nut. Jamal stood over his fallen predecessor and finally knew. He was now THE Juggernaut and the power of the crystal was now his. After leaving his crimson realm, he was back at the institute. He appeared back in his room still at his mammoth proportions. Shrinking himself down to a cool 600 lbs. he wondered if Beast could help find some new clothes. As he threw his bed spread around his body he walked down to Beast?s laboratory. He was going to like it here at the Academy. [/COLOR][/font]

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][COLOR=white]Should I continue????[/COLOR][/font]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ghostwriter For This Useful Post:
Brawnophile (March 18th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Sora124's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 09:04 AM

Sora124 is on a distinguished road
Yes please! Excellent sets of stories!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline