The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Wish Cards, Part 8

After a too-long absence, I've finally gotten my stuff back so I can write my story. It's not as full of muscle as I wanted, but here you go. Part 8.

- Dem

[COLOR=white]The Wish Cards, Part 8[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When Matt woke up, the Grow card was on his pillow. With a loud yawn he rolled over, and bumped right into none other than Blair. The events of last night, and the early morning, crashed through his sleepiness and woke him up like an energy drink. He was lying next to one of the hottest guys in college, and they?d had the most amazing sex? it had continued in his room, well into the early hours of the morning. Yes, Matt was a bit of a maniac like that. One look at Blair, and? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As if to prove his point, Matt felt a stirring as his cock rose. With everything the pair had done, he was still keen for more. When he was asleep, Blair looked positively innocent. He wouldn?t know a thing, until Matt had him turned over and seen to...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Before Matt could continue along this train of thought, Blair?s eyes opened. His lips curled into a smile, and then he fell asleep again. Matt shuffled closer, but there was no pretending; he?d actually fallen asleep again. If Matt hadn?t seen it for himself, he would have wondered whether he had even woken up. Leaving Blair to sleep, he figured he could get some breakfast. He picked up the Grow card and looked at it warily, as if it had some sinister plan of its own, then put it in his drawer. That was one thing Matt didn?t want to explain to Blair.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Perhaps he should have thought about taking it with him. By the time Matt had eaten enough food to fill him and made breakfast for Blair, the smaller man was awake and observing the card.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I found this on your pillow.? Blair said, his eyes momentarily distracted by Matt?s near-naked figure and the smell of hot toast and coffee. They rested on Matt?s obscenely tight boxers, then returned to the card. ?What is it??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Uh?nothing?? Matt put the food down on the desk and looked at the wall, biting his lip and wondering what the hell to say. Somehow, ?I got it from a homeless guy with a deck of cards that make your most selfish wishes come true but you can?t tell I?ve changed? didn?t seem appropriate. Why did Blair find the card, when he couldn?t even keep it in his bag long enough to show Tammy or Adam? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Uh huh.? Blair finally put the card on the desk and looked over at the tray. ?ooh, breakfast in bed. Lucky me.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt put the tray on the side and sat on the creaking bed next to Blair. ?Yeah, lucky me.? Blair took a sip of the coffee and nearly gagged on it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What?s wrong??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Nothing, uh, nothing at all!? Blair put the cup down, forcing a laugh. ?I think I?ll have some toast??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The bedroom door suddenly opened and his mum was stood there. ?I heard voices, and I thou- oh! Well. Erm. I?ll be downstairs if you need me for anything! Anything at all just ask!? She gave a near-hysterical laugh and shut the door. Matt heard her tottering downstairs, repeating ?Anything at all? anything??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Uh, she doesn?t know you?re gay?? Blair asked. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]** * [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Monday came without incident. Work was boring already, and the new receptionist had to be about 50. Sometimes she said stuff like ?We need more men like you!? But other than that, nothing. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt hadn?t actually seen his mother all weekend, so he was put out when he went downstairs and she was sat in her pajamas eating bread and patting her nest-hair down half-heartedly. She seemed frailer than before, but that could just be because Matt was bursting out his clothes. Having had no growth for a few days, he could still find something to wear. A tight orange and white t-shirt which clung to him for dear life and a pair of tight shorts were all he needed; it was actually sunny. Dave had given him a pair of large flip-flops which almost fit, but he?d had trouble walking in them so he opted for some sandals instead. He didn?t wear socks with them of course, that was social suicide. He hadn?t shaved all weekend either, so he was suitably stubbly for college without looking like a wild animal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hey, Mum.? Matt said, sitting down next to her slowly. He was suddenly awkward in his big-ness, more aware of his mass than ever before against his mum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]There was no response from her. Matt supposed she was still shocked or something. ?Well anyway, I?ll get something to eat at college I suppose. I?ll see you later.? As he stood up to go, he felt a hand grip at his arm. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Matt. You and that boy. Is it love? Do you love another man??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Of course not mum! It?s just casual sex. I?m far too young and na?ve to know anything about true love.? He grinned. ?I like Blair, but no, I don?t think it?s the real thing or anything.? He considered that this may not have been the answer his mother wanted. ?Is it a problem for you? If it makes you feel better, I?ve had great sex with a woman as well.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?My baby!? Matt found himself being hugged as tightly as his mother could manage, though she had trouble getting her arms around him and her head only reached his chest. ?I just want you to be happy. I think I?ve always known, somehow, that you?d be a player. Please be careful!? And with that she went upstairs, probably to return to normal. Matt hoped so, anyway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Wait. A player? He wasn?t a player! 2 people hardly constituted a man-whore. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt got to college earlier than usual, seeing as he needed to get some breakfast, and he sat on a bench munching some lukewarm bacon sandwiches when he saw a slim young man trudge past, eyes stuck to the floor. If he wasn?t so hungry, Matt would have dropped his food. It was Jake! He had to be about Matt?s old size by now, so no wonder his clothes were too baggy for him. Taking a deep breath, Matt wondered if he would be better off exchanging clothes with him. Maybe I should feel sorry for him? No, maybe I won?t. Matt grinned to himself and went to Literature, where he could look at Jake and smile to himself all day.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When he got there, his smile faded. Tammy was there, but she had certainly changed. With the clingy black number she wore, Matt was sure her breasts were bigger. He could see right down into her valley of heaven, so he wasn?t trying to look at them. They were right there, bouncing around in front of him. Tammy was having an animated conversation with some people he had never seen before in his life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?? so that?s why I don?t wear a bra?? he heard her saying as he approached. ?Oh, hi Matt! Well? What do you think?? She shook in his direction, and Matt noticed her face had changed a little. She looked more seductive, he thought. To anyone else, she was stunning. Matt supposed he found her attractive, but knowing about the card kept his senses straight. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Great.? Matt said with a grin. It was nice to see his friend so happy, big boobs or not. He noticed some of the guys glowering at him. ?This your fan club?? He folded his arms, standing up straight. None of them matched his height, never mind his width. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You aren?t going out with that steroid abuser, are you?? Asked one of the cockier guys. ?You?re too good for him. How about a piece of me instead??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I beg to differ.? Tammy said with a giggle. ?He isn?t on steroids. It?s all? natural.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt flexed his biceps for emphasis, his muscles stretching the fabric of the t-shirt. His arms had to be as large as someone?s head, nearly. ?How about a piece of me, kid??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The little scene was interrupted by some girls screaming. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What the hell?? Tammy asked. ?Oh.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Adam sauntered round the corner, and the screaming girls were none other than Harriet and her crew. Her hair was an unusual shade of purple. They crowded round him, and Matt could see why. He may have been a little taller than before the weekend, but he was definitely better looking. Coolness oozed out of every pore, which of course was accompanied by arrogance and the cockiness of a thousand Jakes (pre-shrinking of course).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I dyed my hair like you said!? Harriet squealed, louder than the other giggling girls. Adam said something unintelligible then made his way over to Matt and Tammy. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Morning guys.? Was all he said, and somehow he even pulled that off like an arrogant prick. Tammy glowered at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]So, Matt found himself stuck between the two most popular people in the school now. He must have stuck out like a sore thumb, he realized. People probably wondered why they both sat with him. During the lesson everyone kept looking behind them, but the attention wasn?t on Matt. He wasn?t sure if he liked it or not. Jake never looked up from his seat, and Matt was reminded of a reprimanded child. He wouldn?t be the captain of any teams with that figure. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]At the end of the lesson, a little group of guys and girls were stood outside to welcome Adam and Tammy back to the real world. They didn?t seem to mind who they praised first, as long as they got to see both of them. As Matt tried slinking away (with little subtlety as he walked into a few people), he heard absurd comments like ?I?m going to take Literature so I can sit with you!? and ?I don?t like Maths but I?ll give it a go if I can have you for a partner??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt trudged his way along the corridor, people jumping out his way in case he knocked them over. He probably wouldn?t notice, actually. He headed outside to the bench he liked, on the edge of college grounds and facing the park. He wondered if Crazy Clifton was there somewhere.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hey there Matt.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt looked up to see Crazy Clifton, speak of the devil. Only, he was younger than before. Matt was expecting it to be the case, but the changes were startling. He looked to be about his late thirties, and he didn?t have so much of a hunch. His hair was a sandy blonde and he almost pulled off his hobo clothes pretty well. ?Clifton! Uh, wow! You look great.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I was wondering if you had any spare clothes that are too small for you?? Clifton said. ?After all, you seem to have done some growing. Come on, stand up for me. I want to see what my Wish Card did for you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt obliged, getting to his feet. Clifton nodded in approval, and he flexed a little for good measure. ?Yeah, I have quite a lot of clothes about your size. I can bring them to the park later if you want.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh, I have a house you know. I just have nothing better to do with my time than alter the lives of the people in the neighborhood.? Clifton smiled. ?Interesting how so few people give me money. You did, you?re a genuinely nice guy. But something?s wrong, right? I can tell.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Uh, it?s nothing important. Just Tammy and Adam.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ahh right, I get it. I wouldn?t worry about them. Their cards are the sort which only let them get so Studly or Beautiful before reaching a peak. Looking at them, I?d say they?re nearly there.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?But the Grow Card???[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?It?s up to you when you fold it. Or rip it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt hadn?t given it a great deal of thought. He did want to be able to fit in with normal people, though. Clifton seemed to acknowledge his need to be alone, and left his address on a piece of paper for him before leaving.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]** *[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hey Matt!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt turned around to see Blair. ?What?s up? You don?t live this way. You don?t even walk.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I just wanted to see if you were ok. You didn?t turn up to Physics.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Matt shrugged. He?d just sat in the library pretending to read. ?Sorry, I just have some stuff to think about.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Like us?? Blair asked. They walked through the park slowly, and Matt wished he lived closer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No. There isn?t really an ?us? is there?? Blair looked confused, and Matt sighed. ?Sorry, I?m just handling a lot at the moment. I want to see you again though.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Blair shrugged. ?Let me know when you feel like it and I?ll see if I still want to.? And with that he walked the other way. Matt ran his hands through his hair and wanted to scream. Well not actually scream, he didn?t think he physically could anymore. Maybe punching something would be more appropriate.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He began to feel too warm all of a sudden, and he knew what was coming next.[/COLOR]

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BergMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2008, 06:48 AM

BergMuscle is on a distinguished road
Great to read another well-written installment.
  #3   Add to michael1111ca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2008, 08:47 AM

michael1111ca is on a distinguished road
Another awesome chapter! You can't write em fast enough! Great story, great characters, excellent writing.
  #4   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:32 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Dem, I really think that a little more growth in Matt would be good...

I can't help liking Growth...
  #5   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Don't worry there's going to be more growth in Part 9 Blake :] thanks guys.

- Shamshad Khan
  #6   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2008, 10:45 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Aw, Poor Pup. He's learning in his way, too. Great story. Maybe he'll learn about love. Eh maybe not. Just keep the muscle growing.

redroger11
  #7   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:47 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demandred View Post
Don't worry there's going to be more growth in Part 9 Blake :] thanks guys.

You know I'm so glad to hear that Dem, I really have enjoyed the story so far

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options