The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 06:54 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Wish Cards, Part 9

Here it is... do what you like with it. :]

- Dem

The Wish Cards, Part 9

It happened quicker this time. Instead of gradually building, the rushing warmth simply filled Matt's entire body. Oh God, not in the park, anything but the park! Matt thought, looking around for somewhere, anywhere to hide so he could grow. There was no way he would make it back to his house on time.

Of course, the only place he could think of was behind the willow trees. There was plenty of foliage there that he could hide behind. Stumbling down to the said place, it was as if his body didn't want to wait for him to come before he grew. He was quickly drenched in sweat, his shirt was virtually transparent. Everything ached, and his breath was ragged and heavy by the time he reached the willows. Matt stumbled behind the bushes and shrubs, safely hidden from view. The large brick wall finalised the enclosure.

Knowing he was safely hidden, Matt's body decided to give up on standing; his knees went, and the young man keeled over, looking down at the floor. Too tight. Everything felt too tight, his hands, his arms, his whole body was screaming to loosen a little, get some space to breathe. If that happened, he was sure the tightness and the searing heat would go away... But it was getting worse, and Matt knew the only way it would go away. Normally his cock would be raring to go long before it got to this stage, but... groping with one hand, Matt gasped at how sensitive he felt, and he wasn't even hard.

He didn't have time to question this, though. The heat seemed to double in intensity, and Matt lost his breath with a sudden gasp as every pore of his body sweated. He could see his veins, thick and seemingly pulsing. Finally he felt his member getting hard, tugging at his shorts angrily. It had to happen soon. It had to before his whole body exploded...

Matt jerked violently as he came, at the intensity and at the growth that came with the ejaculation. His arching back repeatedly stretched the shirt more and more, until the shirt simply tore down the back. If it hadn't torn there, it would have soon given way to Matt's expanding chest, filling with more muscle with every spasm. At the same time the sleeves tore apart, a combined effort from Matt's huge shoulders and his ever-growing biceps. Looking down, Matt could only see his arms growing in front of him. His hands were the easiest to watch, though he tried to look at as much of himself as possible. His heaving pecs blocked his vision, though if he could see he would have been met with a thick set of abs with an impressive waist considering the considerable width of the man's growing shoulders. His thighs, rubbing as they were, had to nearly be as thick as his waist. His three growing legs did no favours for his shorts, which eventually tore along the seams of his butt as he grew. His sandals stood no chance against his huge feet.

With every spasm, he grew. It didn't seem to stop. It was so intense, every time caused Matt to yell out. Whether it was pain, ecstacy or both, he didn't know when he looked back. Right then he didn't care. With one final thrust, a final growth spurt, Matt's arms gave away. He lay on the grass, hidden from view, and slipped into a deep sleep induced by exhaustion.

The sun was setting when Matt woke up. Blinking dramatically a few times, it took a moment for him to get his bearings. What am I doing on the floor...? Oh yeah, I grew again.... I grew again! I actually grew! Matt struggled to his feet, a task which was much harder when one was unused to his massive muscular frame. Yeah, seems like I have grown a little... clenching his hands into fists a few times, he wondered if he could uproot one of the trees. He felt like he could. He almost looked like he could.

He was also naked. Noticing this with his hands rather than being able to see, Matt went a bright red. Luckily, nobody had seen him. Now what do I do... Tammy! She'll have her phone on her. She's a teenage girl! Matt got onto his knees and scrambled around for his shorts, or what remained of them, and the phone in one of the pockets. Picking it up – it looked disturbingly small in his hand – he had trouble pressing the right buttons to dial Tammy.

A few tense seconds later, Tammy answered the phone. “What is it Matt?”

“Not bad thanks, yourself?” Matt asked with gritted teeth.

There was a small pause. “You've grown haven't you? I can tell, your voice is even deeper.”

Matt put his free hand to his thick neck, prodding for his Adam's apple. It felt more rumbly when he talked, he supposed. “Yeah, funny you should mention that...”

Tammy, despite being the new town bicycle, was still his resourceful friend. In 20 minutes she was there with the first thing that sprung to mind; a king-sized bedsheet. Well, it was better than nothing.

“Just pretend you went to a toga party.” Tammy suggested, having the grace to hardly stare at the naked Matt at all. Matt wrapped it around his bulk with a grunt. At least it was getting dark, he supposed. That settled, they headed for Matt's house.

“You really went for it this time didn't you?” Tammy asked from somewhere near Matt's left arm. Matt looked straight ahead, hoping nobody was walking their dog through the park or something. “You're huge! Of course, now you're going to face new challenges such as: How To Get Out The Bath; Walking Through Doors, Basic and Advanced Level; Fitting Into a Single Bed... my my my, what would Blair say to that...”

“Shut up, wench” Was all Matt said, and it worked. Tammy was quiet for almost five minutes. Matt rarely enjoyed her company more than he did for those precious moments. Back at his house, she told him she would bring some larger clothes for him in the morning before college.

Back inside, Matt made his way directly to his room. The staircase seemed smaller, and as for his room... the handle to the door stood nearer his crotch, and he had to duck a little to get under the door. After taking his shoulders into account as well, he had to turn to the side somewhat... but eventually he got into his own bedroom and wondered how he once thought the place was “roomy.” His head was too close to the lightbulb for comfort, and one look at the bed told him there was no way he was fitting in that completely.

There was a strange smell too... taking a sniff, Matt realised it was his sweaty body. Nice. Grabbing a pair of boxer shorts – just in case they fit – Matt headed for the shower. Of course, these things never run smoothly, as Matt found when he nearly ran over his mother.

“Matthew! I knew I heard you rampaging up the stairs.” I wasn't rampaging, was I? Matt wondered. His mother didn't look impressed, at all. Maybe he did, now he was the size of a small bear. “You know I can't afford the food bill, and you just keep eating. And you broke another lamp! Another one! David is not impressed, you know. He's going to be having words. And you made your sister cry! How many times do I-”

“Jesus, woman, shut up already!” Matt cried, though it didn't come out as planned. Instead of an exasperated sigh, it was more of an angry bellow. He didn't behave like that. His mother didn't act like that. And since when did Tammy dress in a skirt that stopped near her belly button? Oh yes... when he got the Grow Card. Matt tried walking around his mother, but she was stood stock still in what seemed to be mortification, and there was a lot of Matt. He ended up nudging her into the wall with his chest as he squeezed towards the bathroom.

In the bathroom was his sister Teresa, painting her nails on the toilet. Blessedly, she was sat on the closed lid.

“What do you want? I'm busy.” She wrinkled her nose. “You stink.”

“That's why I'm here. For a shower.” Being patient seemed to take more effort than before. “Ah, whatever...” In one swift movement he picked her up and plonked her outside, locking the door and chuckling to himself. It was so easy to boss her around... Matt paused for a moment. He got the impression he did it quite often.

Stripping off his makeshift toga, Matt considered his mother's behaviour as well. Usually she would have just been all “Oh hi Matthew, did you have fun at the toga party?” And fed him. Perhaps feeding a huge son took it out on a woman. Maybe being huge took something out of him, too. But then, he thought as he looked in the mirror, it was all worth it. Right? Running a hand along his chest, Matt smirked. Maybe Blair was free for the evening, after a quick shower.

It wasn't a quick shower. He tried to wash himself, but there was hardly any room for his new body to actually turn in the cubicle. Too add insult to injury, his head was on a level with the shower head at its tallest and he couldn't even duck to get his hair wet. He had to open the door, and-

Wait a second. The shower was a curtained one before, not a cubicle. Something else that was different. Was everything changing as he got bigger? Matt began to wonder at the possible consequences, but then he felt tired again. Growing must have taken it out of him. With a huge yawn, Matt flopped onto his bed and closed his eyes. Blair would have to wait.

When Matt woke up, the bed seemed lower. It rocked as he shifted to inspect the legs. Two of them were broken, probably from when he fell onto the bed the night before. Damn, I should be more careful. I've already broken a lamp. Wait, he didn't, but it turned out he had. This was getting confusing. In any case he'd certainly broken his bed. It didn't matter. His mum could just get him a new bed...

“Do you think I'm made of money?”

Matt raised his eyebrows as he rummaged the kitchen cupboards. Nope, this version of his mother wasn't inclined to buy him a new bed. He'd been nice about it and everything. “And what have I told you about coming downstairs undressed? It's not decent, you're supposed to be a grown man now.” With that she left to do Mum-esque stuff, leaving Matt to puzzle over her behaviour. He didn't think wearing just his boxers would have that effect, though his bulge was almost indecent. Where was Tammy with those clothes?

Finally, there was a knock at the door. Matt answered to find both Tammy and Adam, carrying several bags of clothes each.

“Hey there” Adam said with his cocky grin, as Matt squeezed against the wall to let them into the living room. Adam and Tammy both took one sofa, and Matt claimed the other one to himself. “We got you your clothes. Though, we do think you look better without them.”

“Thanks.” Matt said gruffly, looking through the bags. A pair of slip-on shoes, dark shorts and a sky blue shirt later, he felt overdressed. The shirt felt too tight at the sleeves, as his biceps tugged the material upwards. The first few buttons were undone, and he didn't think the top one would actually fasten. But these were the largest they could get at short notice, he supposed. Hang on a second...

“How did you know I grew?” Matt asked Adam. He may have been more Studly than the last time they saw each other, but at that moment Matt didn't care all that much.

“Tammy told me. We're going out, remember?”

Matt gawped. Now he was confused.

“I'm Sexy, and he's Studly. It's a crime for us not to be together!” Tammy added, and they proved their love with some smooching there and then. Matt rolled his eyes. This reality shifting stuff was getting a bit too bizarre, because he half felt like he should know they were going out with each other, and they had been for some time.

“Anyway, what have you been doing? You look like you're about to explode.” Adam motioned to Matt's arms, and Matt looked at them with dim surprise. His veins seemed more prominent, and he was sure his heart rate was higher come to think of it. Maybe it came with being the same size as the fridge/freezer combo in the kitchen.

“Uh, I've not done anything.” Matt said. “Anyway, we'd better go or we'll be late for college.” The expression he was met with by the loving couple made Matt sigh. “We don't go to college, do we?”

“Nope.”

“Right. I suppose I'll be going to work today, then.” Matt said with a shrug.

“Don't do that, you'll tear the sleeves.”

“Right.”

“Anyway, we'd better go. We have a WEDDING to plan! Or did you forget about that as well?” Tammy asked, waving a miniature boulder around on her hand in Matt's direction.

“Careful, you nearly hit me with that thing!” Matt said. Thinking fast, he added “Anyway, how did you pay for it? Neither of you works.” They just sat around at home loving each other. Yes, Matt could see the convenience of knowing stuff from this alternate reality, or whatever the hell his life had become.

“Never you mind.”

With those two gone, Matt shook his head. He didn't go to college any more? He quite liked it when he was there. This was getting out of hand. That meant he didn't know Blair, or even Gregg. Maybe not even Clifton?

No. He knew Clifton. He was sure of that.

“Was that Tammy and Adam?” Asked his mother, who must have been listening or something. She was prone to that, now. “Are you feeling alright? Did you bang your head on the doorframe again?”

“I'm not that... ok, I could bang my head, but I didn't this time. I'm fine.” Matt answered, picking up his bags and standing up. Looking at his bags, he thrust them at his mother. “These need going in my room.” He said, leaving her in the room by herself.

“And where do you think you're going?” came an unusual squawk which Matt recognised as his mother. “You aren't even dressed for work!”

“Uhhh...” Matt wondered. “I left my clothes there didn't I?” he suggested. That seemed like a good enough answer, and one which, the more Matt thought about it, the more he was sure it was true. He did have a locker. The sun was out, the day was fine, and he was built like a man only found in a wet dream. Life was good so far. It seemed like a brand new one altogether, with so many changes happening overnight. As he walked through the park, memories filled his head, making his life a little clearer. He left school at 16 and worked in an office over summer, but he didn't like it. He got moved to the archives section, hauling boxes around, until he rugby-tackled someone stealing from the shop across the street. Then he was asked to man the door, as it was. Thinking about it, they probably didn't know he was 17 when they gave him the extra-large uniform he soon grew out of.

Was it a genetic condition, people wondered. Matt would just shrug and say it was good genes, and he worked out. I work out? How creepy is that? He thought, mid-thought, before going back to his new reminiscing. He met Adam at the gym, and he knew Tammy as she dated most of his gym buddies. Clifton... where did he know him from? It seemed like he'd always known him.

All this, he pondered upon in the time it took to get to work. Once there, he was more than thrilled to see Victoria sat at the desk, chewing her gum and reading the latest Heat magazine. Whilst on the subject of heat, Matt felt a stirring down below, a beast waking up. Shit, that was going to be obvious for all the world to see... well, he had nothing to be ashamed of.

She looked up, smiling as he cast a large shadow over the desk. But then the smile faded. “Matt, you gorm! You forgot to shave again!” Matt ran a hand along his cheek, and was met with bristles. He hadn't even thought about shaving, though he realised he probably should have. But then, the feel of his hand on his face was enough to bring his member to full mast. That was probably one of the reasons he didn't shave.

“I know how much you like it rugged” Matt replied with a cheeky grin, making his way around the desk. Victoria stopped complaining then, smiling up at him. Her eyes were at crotch level, however.

“Are you coming onto me?” She asked.

“Not yet.”

The secretary wrinkled her nose. “Classy.” But it didn't stop her from beckoning Matt closer. Getting to her feet, she stood with her head at the bottom of his pecs. She wasn't renowned for her height, and he, well, was. Amongst other things; Matt felt her two skilled hands on his shaft, and he shuddered. With his two massive arms he pulled her even closer, in a bear hug. The size difference had him twitching even more. With every passing second, rational thought was giving in to the mounting desire for Victoria to pay attention to every sensitive part of his body, with one in particular. His breathing deepened as Victoria got to work with pulling down his shorts, shuffling backwards so Matt's bottom half was hidden to anyone else by the large desk. Matt didn't care right then though, as long as she kept doing whatever she was doing with her hands. He couldn't see what was going on, but it felt good. Extremely good. Matt put his hand on the back of her head and pushed for good measure. That seemed to work, as she made use of her mouth.

“That's right, I didn't tell you to stop...” He growled, forgetting that she needed to breathe at some point. Fortunately for her oxygen supply, they were interrupted by none other than their main manager, Ralph. Despite the silly name, he was still their manager and he wasn't in favour of oral sex in near-public places.

“What the hell are you two doing?!” Matt felt Victoria gag and she stood up, licking her lips. Ralph was stood right at the desk, getting an eyeful. Matt casually tried putting his shorts over his throbbing member, but they wouldn't quite go over and stay there. The more he tried, the better he felt, and he went a little red with frustration. He had to finish himself off, but he wasn't about to do it in front of his boss. Instead, he grabbed Victoria's hand and dragged her to the men's room with him.

Half an hour later, he was fired.

“Well, that could have gone worse.” Matt told Victoria as they stood outside the shop across from where they both used to work. “At least we got paid for the week.” Victoria didn't say anything. Matt looked down to see she was shaking slightly. “Are you al-”

“You just got me fired! You asshole! I can't afford the rent as it is! And the worst thing is, I enjoyed it. You're a bastard!” And with that she was stalking in the opposite direction, to the park. Matt gawked for a moment before realising that he probably did have to bear some responsibility for getting her fired. As she crossed the road, Victoria turned back and made a gesture with her hand, mouthing “call me!”. Matt rolled his eyes and nodded. She grinned and was gone.

So, what to do now? Matt wondered. Oh yeah, he was going to go see Clifton at some point. Now was as good a time as any. He could make his mother act normally again, and he could go back to college and see Blair. As for Tammy and Adam... Matt frowned, nearly walking into a woman with a walking stick. They could do what they wanted with their cards. Matt felt in his pocket, and pulled out the Grow Card. He knew it would be there when he needed it. It looked smaller in his hands than it did when he first chose it, but the picture seemed more gaudy than ever. It was still blurry, but it seemed to sparkle in the right light. Matt thought nothing of it.

He recognised Clifton's house when he got to the right address. It was a single detached house on a hill surrounded by trees. He didn't know who lived there, until now. “Great” He muttered. “A steep hill to a lonely house. This is a horror film just waiting to happen.” Well, there was nothing else for it. He made his way up the hill to the house, wondering if Clifton would be in. By the time he got to the top of the hill, he was more out of breath than before, and he felt uncomfortable in his clothes, which could only mean one thing. Looking down at his arms, they did seem to push his sleeves back even further. Then, with a casual stretch, he managed to rip the top few buttons of his shirt right off. That was better, though if he got any bigger he was sure his shorts would never come off. They didn't leave much room for his body, or imagination.

Matt knocked on the door and waited. There was no answer. Impatiently he squatted down to peer through the letterbox, but the thing was locked. Matt supposed the guy didn't get any mail, being technically homeless and all. The house didn't look like it had electricity or anything either, actually. Was the front door even locked? Matt tried the doorknob, and the thing actually opened. He probably doesn't have anything worth locking the door for, Matt marvelled as he entered. Looking into the living room, his suspicions were confirmed. The room was bare, with flowery wallpaper peeling off the walls of all places and the thin carpet frayed quite thoroughly. The only furniture was a large oak cupboard in the corner which Matt ignored, apart from an idle thought that he could probably lift it up. The kitchen had a cooker and even a fridge, but neither looked like it had seen any use for a number of years. The fridge door was open, and empty apart from a white plate with black bits of something that decomposed a long time ago. There was another room which held a table and a few broken chairs which led back to the hallway, and so to the living room again. Matt stood in the living room and wondered where the hell the stairs were.

“I bet you're looking for the stairs aren't you?” Clifton said, coming in from the kitchen. Matt only recognised the man by the voice – he had to be the same age as himself now, with long black hair in a ponytail and a pair of sunglasses. His clothes were equally colourful, with black faded jeans and a grey jacket. Black boots completed the younger Clifton.

“I thought you was ginger?” Matt asked. “And yes, the thought did occur to me, seeing as there are three floors to the house and all.”

“I probably was, once” Clifton mused. “Oh, the stairs... I did a little refurbishing. They're round the back in the garden.”

“Right.” Nutter. Best to get this over with. “So anyway, I was wondering...”

“You wanted to see if I could make things as they were? Like your mother, and going back to college.”

Damn, he was good. “Right. But-”

“You want to keep your size.”

“Right.”

“The only way you can get things back to the way they were is if you rip your card in half. You know that. You can't have your cake and eat it as well.”

“But I want to!” Matt protested. “I've not even got a job anymore! I want to go to college again.”

Clifton tsk-tsked and smiled. “Yes, you lost it earlier. Had a great time in the men's room though. You liked it the most when you picked her up by the waist and-”

“Hang on, how do you know all these things?” Matt interrupted, a hand unconsciously grabbing at his semi-erect dick at the mere memory of Vicoria. “I mean, these cards aren't your everyday thing, but...” His voice trailed off. “Maybe I'll just, you know, go home and wallow in self-pity instead.” He headed for the main door, but Clifton was stood there suddenly. It was as if he hadn't moved, just simply been by the kitchen one second and by the front door the next.

“You're not going anywhere just yet.” Clifton said.

Matt looked down at the man, raising an eyebrow. “I don't want to make you move. Actually, who am I kidding?” He reached out to pick the smaller man up, but a searing hot pain in his arms caused him to buckle over instead. The heat spread through his entire body, until he was on the floor staring at Clifton's boots. “What are you doing to me?!”

“You should have thought about it when Jake picked his card. It works both ways, and it's me who controls the changes. Your friend found himself getting younger physically, not mentally. I could have made him a baby. I could have made him a giant toddler. Actually, that would be interesting...

Do you want to know how it works? I may as well tell you, because that's what the antagonist does before he subjects the main character to something humiliating and life-threatening isn't it?”

“Oh, shit...” Matt grimaced. He should have known, that day when he gave Clifton a pound. Trust him to donate money to some kind of sentient being with a psychotic streak. Next time it was going in a charity box instead.

Clifton was moving over to the cupboard. Matt stayed on the stagnant floor, looking up at him. He opened the door, and held out a clear jar. Inside was what Matt could only describe as a glowing green fairy. Only, replace the fairy with some kind of fuzzy ball that flickered and rolled, then it's closer. Matt tried sitting up, but something told him it was in his best interests to stay on the floor where it hurt a little less. “This” Clifton said, “Is what I got from you when you picked a card.”

“That's not my soul, is it?” Matt gasped.

“No, it's not your soul you idiot!” Clifton sighed. “Honestly, you meatheads...”

“Sorry.”

“Anyway. It's the original copy of you, the one that I manipulate. There's one for your friends as well.” Clifton turned the cupboard with surprising ease. Inside sat about a dozen bottles, with shiny colours of all different shades. “See this bubblegum pink one? That's Adam.”

Matt snickered.

“Hey, yours was only green because I thought pink was taken. The blue one's Tammy's, and the brown one's Jake's. With these, I can make you change in accordance with your card. That's how it works. I could make you outgrow this room, and everyone would just think you fell in some toxic waste or something. Or I could make you as short as Jake, he's about the 5ft mark I believe.” He looked introspective for a second. “4ft 11. Near enough.”

“And you can see what we're doing whenever you want?” Matt asked, grunting as he was reminded of the heat. If he stayed still, it was fine. He only wanted to jump out of his skin into the nearest tub of cold water when he tried to move.

“Exactly. I was beginning to wonder if you had any brains.”

“Leave the insults... as soon as I can move I'm going to sit on you.”

“Uh huh. Sure you are. Were you listening to a word I was saying?”

“Yup. But I'm sure I'll think of something as soon as I can move.”

The door banged open. Matt wriggled around to see Tammy, Adam and Jake pile into the room.

“What the hell-?”

“We're here for you Matt!” Tammy said, with a thumbs-up. “There's four of us, and one of him.”

For some reason, Matt didn't feel at all better about the arrival of reinforcements.

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 07:16 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This story is so amazingly awesome! It's easily my new favorite. Love the dialogue, love the self aware way you're writing this. I love the guy who's getting younger...would like to see more of him.

Or the protagonist getting it on with Clifton...
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 08:01 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Make Him Grow Out Of The Room!!!!!!please!!!!!!!
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:13 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
not to be redundant or seem unoriginal (two things I could barely cope with), but....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demandred
I could make you outgrow this room, and everyone would just think you fell in some toxic waste or something.
would totally be fine by me

meanwhile, what a hilarious cliffhanger ending--that bit about reinforcements, haha
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #5   Add to BergMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2008, 04:45 PM

BergMuscle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
This story is so amazingly awesome! It's easily my new favorite. Love the dialogue, love the self aware way you're writing this. I love the guy who's getting younger...would like to see more of him.

Or the protagonist getting it on with Clifton...
x2 from me. I look forward to every installment - for the writing as much as the muscle growth.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options