The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 02:12 PM

tallmuscledman is on a distinguished road
Memory From College

When I was a senior in college I had to do a rotation at an adolescent psychiatric unit. The purpose was to just meet with the child assigned, talk to them, gain their confidence, and see if we could find out what was going on with them since we were non-threatening students ourselves. I was assigned a 14 year old boy with an adjustment disorder.

Nervously I went to his room, introduced myself, and asked if we could talk. He was a typical young man, skinny, big bushy hair. I remember he was wearing t-shirt too big for him and jeans. We talked for about a half hour and he was a nice kid with some typical issues he wasn't sure how to deal with. Toward the end of the first session he asked me if I wanted to see something cool. I said sure. And he pulled up the sleeve of his too big tshirt and flexed his right bicep for me. Imagine my surprise when this huge peaked bicep popped up in all its glory! I was amazed! This skinny kid had HUGE upper arms. The peak was just perfect in its shape and its overwhelming size. I suppose my mouth gaped open because he was smiling and said "can you believe it?" I told him I was surprised and VERY impressed. He told me "feel it" and I did and was again amazed at how hard it was. I could not indent it one bit. He was thrilled that I was so impressed. He flexed his left one for me and it was just the same as the right.....peaked, beautifully shaped and rock hard.

He got up and walked to the alcove of his restroom and told me to come over. I got up and as I approached, he turned to face the mirror, with me standing behind him. He whipped off his tshirt and hit another double bicep pose, staring at his own huge guns in the mirror. Grinning as he flexed he said, "I have bigger arms than most men!" His upper body was good too, the chest was lean but wide and well shaped, his serratus were totally visible and he had a natural six pack. But nothing could compare to those arms!

The rest of the week we were together he flexed for me everyday. At times we would be in the middle of our session and he would just stop talking and begin flexing those arms, demanding that I feel them. On the 2nd or 3rd day I asked him how big they were and he said he did not know. On the 5th day of our time together I brought with me a cloth measuring tape and we measured each of his perfect ceps. The right was 15.5" flexed, and the left was 15.75". Here was a "skinny" 14 year old boy with arms that surely were bigger than most men's and he LOVED showing off his guns to me.

I have never seen a boy as lean as this since with guns so hugely muscular. This memory just surfaced a few days ago or I would have shared it long ago.

It was a great experience and I will never again forget that muscle boy!

JB
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to pumpin20inguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 07:11 PM

pumpin20inguns is on a distinguished road
Nice. Alot of 'young guns' developing early this days.
  #3   Add to indygary's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 07:17 PM

indygary is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to indygary Send a message via Yahoo to indygary
nice story - wonder what that boy looks like today?
  #4   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 11:17 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
14yo kid with man biceps

So how tall was he, he was just skinny but with huge biceps for a 14yo. He barely approached 16inches which is huge you asked how strong he was or did he tell you. Whats his friends think of him at school.
  #5   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 12:17 AM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
What a great story

And a great topic......it made me think of a college memory that I have thought about every now and then.

I can remember when I attended my college, it was my freshman year. At that time, as through all my previous years I was pencil thin. I'm talking a 30 inch chest, 28 waist and 9 inch arms. SERIOUSLY skinny! Well, as I am on campus going from one class to another, I start to descend the stairs and lo and behold, I see this absolutely HUGE muscle guy climbing the stairs, and I'm talking BIG, reminiscent of Bob Paris in his heyday and just as good looking. He apparently had been coming from a gym class, playing tennis or ?, but he was wearing a tight pair of white shorts with the quads just bulging out from all over, and he was wearing a tight white polo shirt with the biggest set of pecs and biceps I had ever seen. Now, I have never been one to stare, oogle, drool or just act silly, so I just glanced for a bit, walked down the stairs and concentrating on not losing my balance. As I got to the bottom of tghe stairs I just took a glance behind me, and he was looking at me as well! Why he did I have absolutely no idea as I did not think I was anything to look at then. But I know tht I replayed that moment for quite some time.

Did I ever see him again? No, but that was one of my motivations to get in the gym to not give up and train to become what I am today, and I'll never be satisfied in the gym, even with the 20 + inch biceps! I just wish I could go back in time as I am now and thank him, for he'll never know what an influence he was for me...

Ron IIII----IIII
  #6   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 07:41 AM

I would say he was about 6 foot. I was already 6'6 by then and I remember in the mirror with him in front of me that his head came up to my chin/mouth area. We didn't really talk about his friends except he did say that his arms were much bigger than any of his friends. He was strong for his age. He could lift me up off of my feet. This was about 25 years ago, so he would be approaching 40 now. Hopefully he kept training!
  #7   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 07:53 PM

Can you explain how he can lift you off you're feet. 6'6 sounds like you were a pretty big tall skinny or built guy either way you must of been over 200lbs. Depending on how he lifted you he must be strong because im 5'9 and can't imagine lifting a 6'6 guy off his feet and I workout.
  #8   Add to pumpin20inguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:09 PM

pumpin20inguns is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigGuy1 View Post
And a great topic......it made me think of a college memory that I have thought about every now and then.

I can remember when I attended my college, it was my freshman year. At that time, as through all my previous years I was pencil thin. I'm talking a 30 inch chest, 28 waist and 9 inch arms. SERIOUSLY skinny! Well, as I am on campus going from one class to another, I start to descend the stairs and lo and behold, I see this absolutely HUGE muscle guy climbing the stairs, and I'm talking BIG, reminiscent of Bob Paris in his heyday and just as good looking. He apparently had been coming from a gym class, playing tennis or ?, but he was wearing a tight pair of white shorts with the quads just bulging out from all over, and he was wearing a tight white polo shirt with the biggest set of pecs and biceps I had ever seen. Now, I have never been one to stare, oogle, drool or just act silly, so I just glanced for a bit, walked down the stairs and concentrating on not losing my balance. As I got to the bottom of tghe stairs I just took a glance behind me, and he was looking at me as well! Why he did I have absolutely no idea as I did not think I was anything to look at then. But I know tht I replayed that moment for quite some time.

Did I ever see him again? No, but that was one of my motivations to get in the gym to not give up and train to become what I am today, and I'll never be satisfied in the gym, even with the 20 + inch biceps! I just wish I could go back in time as I am now and thank him, for he'll never know what an influence he was for me...

Ron IIII----IIII
Nice. Its really hard to ignore it when you see a guy bulge out of a polo. That shirt is a magnet for showing off muscle
  #9   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2008, 10:55 AM

Well at the time I was very skinny...like 170 lbs at 6'6. Yes I have gained over 100 lbs of muscle since then, but it has taken 25 years. Anyway, he would wrap his big arms around my waist or my thighs and just lift me straight up. I mean he did not press me overhead of course, but he was able to lift me straight up in that kind of hold. I am sure just about any body could do that, don't you think?
  #10   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2008, 05:22 PM

No I don't think I can lift you. from age 14 thru 18 I only weighed 120lbs plus I was only 5'8. So not enough leverage for me to lift you.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options