The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:35 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The genesis of a god part 5

David's beautiful face was contorted in horror as if he had just seen a ghost. Pointing at me and shaking his head, he began to back away from the doorstep. I knew David well from his regular visits to cut the lawn and tidy the garden, and I couldn't imagine what could be distressing him. I cast a glance behind me thinking there might be something there, but I could see nothing unusual.

"David, what's the matter? Is there something upsetting you?"

The familiarity of my voice halted his retreat. But he was no less agitated, his blue eyes looking me up and down, his finger still pointing accusingly.

"Y..you're all sh..shrunked, pufessor. Who d..done it to ya?"

Shrunked? Now it was my turn to be troubled, and it had nothing to do with David's routine shredding of the English language nor his stammer, to both of which I was very accustomed. It was what he had just said that puzzled me. I had absolutely no idea where he got the ridiculous notion that I was somehow smaller than the last time he saw me. I laughed. There had been many times in my life when I wished I could have attained more than a 5ft 2in slightly built frame, but I had been this size since puberty and I certainly hadn't done any shrinking since the last lawn cut.

I stepped towards David, stretched out a reassuring arm and took his rough hand in mine. Then I gently pulled him back onto the doorstep to try and soothe his irrational fear. As he drew alongside, I savored the breathtaking physical beauty of a youth whose retarded mental faculties was such a cruel twist of fate. David was tall, almost six foot of golden tanned muscle compared with my short, gaunt frame. My nostrils filled with the sensuous scent of a young man accustomed to hard work. Musk and sweat from his T shirt mingled with the smell of cut grass from his denims.

I began to fantasise about swooning at his feet, being gathered up like a baby in his arms and me rewarding him with a lingering kiss on those perfect lips. But, of course, none of that happened! My spoilsport sense of adult responsibility ruled out taking advantage of a hurting boy.

"David, I don't know what's gotten into you today. It's me, your pufessor, and I don't care to see you so distressed."

"Yah, it s..sure looks like you, pu..pufessor", he replied, "b..but you was n..never so t..titchy before."

I sighed, passed an arm around his slender waist and gave him an affectionate squeeze. Cynics might say that was more for my benefit than his, but whatever. I gentled him towards the door.

"Come on, David, that's quite enough silliness for one day. Let me take you inside. The master is waiting on the patio to speak with you."

As I coaxed him through the doorway and into the hallwway he hesitated once more.

"The m..master? B..but this is your house pu..pufessor, ain't it?"

I laughed.

"Well of course it is, David. I've lived and worked in this house for many years. Now come on, let's not annoy the master by keeping him waiting. Everything will be alright, you'll see."

And with that I guided him to the kitchen and thru the open glass partition that led to the house's magnificent marble patio. I gasped as I caught sight of my master. He stood at the edge of the swimming pool with his back to us. He had shed the bathrobe and his awesome muscular body was now naked but for the skimpiest of briefs to cover his modesty. His broad shoulders rippled with muscle and his powerful back tapered to a waist that was improbably narrow. At our approach he turned and I gasped again. Those briefs could barely contain sexual equipment that was every bit as impressive as the rest of his body. He scowled at me.

"Still not quite got the message that you're off my desirability list, have you little man?"

Before I could respond he turned his attention to my trembling companion.

"David! Good of you to come. So you're a bit surprised by some ... umm ... little changes to your professor?"

Naturally, an unfortunate boy like David could not be expected to consider the master's remarkable knowledge as unusual. Instead, he obediently responded to an invitation to sit down at the patio table. Cleared of the breakfast clutter, the table top was bare except for a single glass of pink liquid. David stared at the master, open mouthed. I guess he had never before seen such a staggeringly fearsome creature. The master smiled.

"Welcome to your new life, David. Your days of mowing lawns are over." Handing David the glass he went on, "Here, this will help you to calm down. It's like Gatorade, only better! Believe me, you're definitely going to like how good it is."

David drained the glass and my master turned his gaze on me.

"You were right about your professor, David. But unfortunately he is now much too simple-minded to even recall what happened to him. Think of him as the prototype of a new servile underclass that I shall create, whose only purpose will be to serve you and me."

Simple-minded? His callous words pierced me like an arrow. I felt suddenly indignant and my head began to pound. The patio faded from my vision as indistinct images began to form in my mind, a confusing jumble of disconnected thoughts and suppressed memories. I stumbled backwards and fell heavily on the floor tiles. If I hurt myself in the fall I was unaware of it because of the searing pain in my brain. I clutched my head in my hands as I struggled to cope with this unexpected nightmare.

That was when my torment was rudely interrupted by a piercing scream. I looked up to see David tumble off his chair and join me on the floor, doubled over in agony. The next shock was to see my master's total indifference to the torment taking place in front of him. Not only did he make no effort to help, he was actually grinning! Then he turned his attention to me and ambled slowly towards me.

"I sense that latent memories are beginning to resurface in your feeble brain, little man. That's an unfortunate development, but no matter. You're about to lose that wonderful peace of mind that came with the subservient role I created for you. But at least you will now be able to appreciate the amazing consequences of your own research."

My research? Desperately I tried to make sense of the confusion of memories clamouring for my attention. Yes, I could visualise a laboratory ... perhaps I was once a janitor there ... no, that's not right, there's something more ...

I sat bolt upright as my mind succeeded in cataloguing the memories and clarity began to return. I was no mere janitor. I was - I am - the brilliant owner/director of my own research foundation and this is my home! I stared at the mocking face of the obscenely muscular figure who towered over me menacingly.

"Yes, that's right, little man. You once had it all and now you've got nothing. And it's all thanks to the success of your own private research project. I'm Stuart your one-time laboratory assistant and sex interest. I run things round here now. Soon I'll be running things pretty much everywhere."

Moans from a youth writhing on the floor diverted attention back to David.

"And that is David, the pretty lawn boy you've been secretly lusting after."

I winced at his ability to know my deepest thoughts. He laughed at my embarrassment.

"Your young lover here is already responding to improvements I have made to your formula. In a few moments his physical and mental capacity will begin to regenerate and expand. Believe me, you don't want to miss the show as the boy becomes a man beyond your wildest dreams. But I wouldn't get too excited if I were you. He's all mine now. The new David will have an improved intellect, so he probably won't even trouble to talk to you much."

More yelps of pain from David drew our eyes to where the impossible was happening. David's limbs were lengthening, the rapid formation of new bone and the stretching of muscle tissue obviously an agonising experience for him. Then, just as suddenly as they had begun, his squeals stopped. David sat up on the floor, examining his extended limbs with evident amazement.

He clambered to his feet and discovered that he was now almost as tall as Stuart. David's beautiful face lit up in a sunny smile. He winked at me as I painfully got to my feet, staring at him in total wonderment. I had just regained my feet when the next surprise arrived. David's entire body began to pulsate. From his head to his feet, every muscle and sinew seemed to be engaged in some kind of ritual dance under his skin. It didn't seem possible that it could be painless, but this time David was clearly elated by the process, smiling and purring as his muscles pulsed and rippled.

I sensed a sudden uncertainty in Stuart's mind. The thought had just occurred that the altered formula might produce a far more improved David than he had planned. I looked quickly away to avoid Stuart's angry glare as he realised he had unwittingly revealed his panic to me.

But his worry was needless. David wasn't about to attain Stuart's prodigious power, far less exceed it. Yet the result was no less stunning, and David was clearly enraptured by what was happening to him.

His lovely body was steadily enhanced and improved until he became a living, breathing version of Michelangelo's David, with every muscle and sinew exquisitely carved and shaped. In place of cold, white marble, the living David had a golden tan that glowed with health and vigor. And where the famous sculptor had hewn a handsome head with dead eyes, the living David was achingly beautiful with piercing blue eyes that sparkled with intelligence. Impossible though it might have seemed to improve upon his previous perfection, the new David now had a squarer jaw line beneath a manly stubble, and his tousled mop of hair had resolved into long blonde locks whose unruly strands fell seductively across his brow.

David smiled at me, puffed out his golden chest, flexed his awesome biceps, and surveyed his new muscular elegance with undisguised smugness.

"I'm just incredible now, don't you think, professor?", he asked, his voice now deep and devoid of all trace of a stammer. Before I could respond, Stuart intervened.

"His opinion is of no importance", he barked. "And when you're quite finished admiring yourself, you and I have a future to plan, one that will witness the coming of a new god and his faithful acolyte."

"What are you talking about?", I demanded, my mind still grappling with the enormity of the horror I had unleashed. "Listen to yourself, Stuart, you're losing touch with your sanity. You're not a god. You can never be a god. No matter how big and strong you become, no matter how intelligent, you'll still be a mere man of flesh and blood. Please don't involve David in this madness and end it now before you both get hurt."

"HURT?" he screamed, storming over until he loomed over me. "Me get hurt?" He threw back his head and cackled manically. "You pathetic imbecile, I intend to make sure that nothing and nobody will ever hurt me or prevent me from doing whatever I want."

He reached out, grabbed me by the throat in one huge hand, and hauled me off my feet until I dangled helplessly in midair, trying without success to avoid his withering stare. He scoffed at my plight.

"Look at you. Nothing but a puny, pathetic deadbeat, fit for nothing but sweeping the yard. And to think I once considered it a privilege to share your bed."

He threw his head back and laughed again.

"Well, thankfully I won't need to make up any more lies about how awesome you think you are in bed. I've now taken ownership of your pretty boyfriend, and I'm about to take him to the bedroom and find out if he can perform half as well as he looks."

Broken and humiliated, I began to whimper. This only fuelled his contempt.

"That's right, loser, be a cry baby all you want. Once I've fucked the ass off my stunning new plaything, I'm going to the study for one last swallow of your magic potion. And when I've done that, the suggestion that anyone might hurt me ever again will be too funny to even consider. I'll have achieved my destiny as a god to be obeyed and worshipped. And you'd better have a changed attitude if you want to enjoy any crumbs from my table."

So saying, he studied my blubbering reaction until at last he tired of abusing me. With an ear-piercing roar he hurled me across the patio. As I flew thru the air I braced myself for what I knew would be bruises if not broken bones, but I made an unexpected soft landing in the swimming pool, where I swallowed a lungful of water before striking out for safety. Coughing and spluttering, I clung to the side and looked around for my tormentor. But there was no sign of him nor of David.

Miserably I considered my options. There were none. I felt utterly powerless to prevent Stuart's final attainment of terrifying omnipotence. As I clung to the poolside a sense of fear and despair began to permeate my still unstable mind. I began to sob.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; August 2nd, 2008 at 10:58 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:13 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Interesting. I wonder if the new and improved David will enjoy being a "plaything" and going along with Stuart's plan.
  #3   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:43 AM
Musings ofa Troubled Mind

dimarvalc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dimarvalc
I am in awe and scared shitless!!!

This series have been a trial for me to read. It hurts each time I read it. It just contains parts that are really not my cup of tea.

But, even though this is not exactly Earl Grey for me, I must applaud you.

It's very interesting. Although it provokes me to feel angry, frustrated, humiliated, it's really something I cannot stop myself from reading. It's always a pleasure to read anything from our community, and specially things I'm not familiar or comfortable with. I've always liked to be rattled by emotions. Let them be loving, affectionate, sublime, or blissful. Let them be hard, deep, cutting, shaking, or horrifying. As long as they touch me in any way, it's better than being left empty, feeling nothing, and really thinking that our time has been wasted.

This is, truly, more horrifying for me than the deepest physical, or psychological horror or gore stories I've seen or read. I've always been a fan of horror and gore, and they leave me satisfied and happy, as wicked as it may sound. I've always felt beckoned by the dark.

Thanks for letting me discover my true fear.

And, using the words from dymondbolt,

Keep Writing!

dimarvalc

Last edited by dimarvalc; August 2nd, 2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: He, he... forgot my name at the end :D

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options