The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Another Choice: Epilogue

Carl continued to grow as school went on, with Paul by his side. Paul studied to become a teacher as Carl specialized in football and wrestling. They went to college together and Paul received his degree in Math and Science with a minor in Child Psychology while Carl got a degree in Health and Science.

They got married out of college, moving to California where Carl played football for a professional team. Paul taught at one of the local schools alone for a few years before Carl retired from the NFL to join his partner in public education.

Carl was watching his students go through the physical assessment test. Coaching made him very happy because he could make more of a difference at a school than just being a good role model as he played football.

He walked over to a kid that couldn't do many push-ups and placed his huge hand on his shoulder, “That's ok, Joe, we'll work on that. Don't get yourself down.” The kid smiled up at Carl, obviously enthralled with the huge coach. Carl then walked over to the kid who did the most and said, “Great job Matt, but remember,” then turning to everyone else continued, “it's not how strong of a body you have, it's how strong your character is. Anything can happen and cause you to lose your muscles, but nothing can kill your character if you don't let it.”

The kids started cheering and, as if on cue, Paul walked in. Carl focused on not getting a hard-on in front of his students by seeing his lover. He was wearing a tailored suit, black with a red silk tie that fit perfectly and a smooth black cane. He was also wearing his new glasses which made him look smart, yet gentle and caring. Carl felt like he was falling in love every time he saw Paul. Carl motioned for him to come over, and when Paul did, Carl leaned over and gave him a big kiss. The kids made a little fun of them, but the two of them knew it wasn't serious. Carl stood up to his full height and said, “This man is what I'm talking about. He is the most determined and honorable man I've ever knew and just by being himself, he's made such a difference in not only my life, but dozens and dozens of other people.”

The kids started cheering and the end of the day bell rang. All the kids started going to the locker room except Joe and Matt. They walked up to Carl and Paul.

Matt said to Paul, “Is that the truth?”

Paul replied, “I tend not to think about it, but if he said so, it must be true.” Matt stood there deep in though as Paul said, “If you need to talk about anything, I'm always available.”

Matt looked at Paul and smiled, “I'd like that I think.”

Joe said to Carl, “Hey coach. Umm, if you don't mind, I want some help getting stronger.”

Carl smiled and said, “Sure, I'd be glad to help. But maybe you should see if Matt here would wanna give you some help first.”

Joe looked up at Carl in shock before he looked at Matt. Matt smiled and said, “I wouldn't mind. I've always wanted a little brother.”

Joe smiled back and said, “I always wanted a big brother.”

Paul said, “Well there ya go, you two were made for each other.”

The two kids smiled and thanked their teachers before heading off to the locker room. Once they were gone, Carl picked up Paul and again showed his passion in a deep kiss.

Now, some of you may be wondering, “Why would Kaos manipulate events to where two guys would fall so deeply in love with each other and live peacefully?” For one, love can be one of the most chaotic things in the universe along with bringing order. That’s the funny thing about it. Love can tame the most savage beast, but it can also make the most sensible person do the craziest things.

Other people would probably ask, “Why would you give Lee-Carl a clean slate? It's like giving him the winning lottery ticket. He got everything he wanted out of life and all he had to do in the end was listen to the guy he was in love with whenever he was angry.”

I know it doesn't make sense to mortals, but the exchange was fair. He gave up his abundant pride in the end. He learned to put others before himself, and in the end, became a better person for it. But, in the end, Carl and Paul weren't the only two affected. You have to look at the whole picture, not just the lives of two men. You see, if Carl wasn’t in Paul’s life, Paul would have been beaten most of his life and the abuse would have given him the drive to become a senator. Using his childhood as a platform, Paul would have had several laws passed to create a volunteer task force whose sole purpose was to improve student-to-student relationships. In ten years, Paul’s program would have completely eliminated bullies from every school in America. If that had happened, then I would’ve never been able to approach Steven, who in this time line, was abused by bullies all the way up until his junior year of high school. That is, until he had a fateful meeting with Kaos.

But that is a story for another time.

And with that, this journey of what feels like years comes to a close. I hope everyone enjoyed the trip.

As usual, comments and critiques are always appreciated.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to xythan_shadow For This Useful Post:
Rubber1984 (September 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 01:53 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
I love it another story could be possible.
  #3   Add to Wynfrith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 09:44 PM

Wynfrith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Wynfrith
I am glad that you wrapped up all of your characters, and didn't forget where you started. I loved this story, and will look forward to anything else you give us.

Thanks!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:42 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Nice epilogue and great story. I look forward to your next.
Mike
  #5   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 06:14 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Congratulations on a job well done.
  #6   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
I did enjoy writing this. It went on a lot longer than I was planning on, but it turned out ok. Looking back, I think I went a little fast right at the end, basically I wish their first night back together was longer, but hindsight is 20/20.

Hope everyone enjoyed this and I'm hoping to have something with Steven done soon.

Thanks for all your comments!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6A

Part 6B

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9